Is Jesus coming back soon?

Now that it's officially World War 3, is Jesus coming back soon?

Attached: Donald-Trump-Vladimir-Putin-655174.jpg (844x471 72.35 KB, 516.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/trump-us-syria/index.html
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8bxljn/i_think_i_found_the_keystone/
twitter.com/RusEmbUSA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/c/chariots-in-clouds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but the dumb fedoras are going to come running back to the faith because they’re scared of death more than anything.

Attached: DB7D566A-E206-434E-B014-A5968FEC0123.jpeg (444x467, 69.6K)

Oh joy not. What kike wars is the entire evil world james 4:4 getting into in order to destroy more christians this time? Mind providing a source for how or when WW3 started? In any case remember matthew 24:6
Also this

It's not World War 3 until China's involved.

cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/trump-us-syria/index.html

He will come as He will. Be ready for the Judgment. Every idle word, every thought, every deed, all must be accounted for before God and the Saints.

The time is nigh, we must do as the Apostle Matthew warned us and flee to the mountains.

Attached: 1523673262156.jpg (471x293, 42.53K)

Attached: 055c24a7aed03801b26a2e7988b2fdbbd9426bfa8917b6707d8811640436aae9.gif (600x525, 712.44K)

>(((Cancerous News Network)))
Anyone care to give actual sources now?

I am struggling with this site. I just want to post - I think I found the keystone. (Another?)
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8bxljn/i_think_i_found_the_keystone/

twitter.com/RusEmbUSA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: 1442096425732.png (1516x457, 575.43K)

Attached: umwp9.jpg (500x330, 75.7K)

preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/c/chariots-in-clouds.html

He's coming soon since 2000 years, but yeah, we are closer than ever.

To quote two recent saints, first Saint Faustina
Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice is near (965).

Then I saw the Mother of God, who said to me … "I gave the Savior to the world; as for you, you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming…" (635).

Write down these words, my daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy … (848).

Write: before I come as just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy (1146).

Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice I am sending the Day of Mercy (1588).

And then John Paul II
We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel.

We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it. . . .How many times has the renewal of the Church been brought about in blood! It will not be different this time.

Sardis comes to end. Long live Philadelphia

The early church thought that Jesup was coming back soon too. I would not be surprised of He came back in another 2,000-3,000 years.

I'd not be surprised if He came back just before humanity is about to go extinct.

Well, leaving aside that I doubt a nuclear war is in the near future, a nuclear war wouldn't wipe out humanity. Most of the rural people even in the western world would likely survive, not to mention the millions in third-world countries where there would be few logical nuclear targets. Also Jesus is supposed to come back when the world has been totally corrupted and brought under the rule and to the worship of the anti-Christ. I suspect wiping out the cities would probably have the opposite effect of corrupting humanity's morals :^)

I don't believe so. It's been ~2000 years and I doubt it will happen within this century. God gives us time.

How are you guys so certain that it won't happen within our lifetimes? I'm curious why you're not aware of the season that we are living in, the technological changes that are right on the horizon barreling down at us at a rapid pace. God says in the Bible that a thousand years is like a day to Him, and that a lifetime is just the passing of a few hours. Yet, I see this type of attitude very prevalent among "Christians" of today and you guys shut down others who are warning about the Last Days of the End Times by mindlessly quoting: no one knows the day nor the hour. How short-sighted and selfish are you to think that God's timeline revolves only around you? EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND GOD, NOT YOU; YOU UNDERSTAND? And most ironic of all, you hypocrites are guilty of doing exactly just that by claiming that the day and hour is not anytime soon.

Attached: time.jpg (307x309, 51.53K)

You are not making any sense mate. It is narcissistic and self-centered to think Jesus will come back in your lifetime

Attached: what_the_fuck.gif (370x281, 865.37K)

And you don't think it's wishful thinking that Jesus Christ won't return within our lifetimes? Anyways, best of luck.
And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: Son of man, behold the house of Israel, they that say: The vision that this man seeth, is for many days to come: and this man prophesieth of times afar off. Therefore say to them: Thus saith the Lord God: Not one word of mine shall be prolonged any more: the word that I shall speak shall be accomplished, saith the Lord God.(Ezekiel 12:26-28 DRA)

Well then I suppose you’re going to call Peter and Paul narcissistic, because they lived with the hope that Christ would return soon

Jesus already came back in 70AD.

Right after he spoke those words, the disciples saw Jesus lifted into the sky and disappear into a cloud! As they stared into the sky, watching Jesus ascend, two men in white robes suddenly appeared beside them. They told the startled disciples, “Galileans, why are you staring up into the sky? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but he will come back the same way that you saw him ascend.” (Acts 1:9-11)

I don't understand why you call yourself a Christian and make a blatantly false statement that directly contradicts the Bible. It's as if you listen to some man's doctrine and wishful thinking instead of simply reading the Bible. God's Word is direct and to-the-point.

There is so much heresy implied in this post I don't even know where to begin.

Attached: 22 yous.png (379x330, 312.69K)

Why would it be wishful thinking that He won't return in our lifetimes?

People just say it's unlikely because every single generation of Christian has felt the same way, that Christ will return soon and they'll be alive to see it.

We should stop speculating and simply try to live in the way He intended for us to.

Yes, I believe the hour is late.
But soon for God maybe it's 100-200 years.
We are close to the end but that doesn't mean we will necessarily see it.

WW3 was averted. But in its place something far more severe is coming into the light. And the implications of it will forever change the fabric of society/reality as you know it.

Once it becomes public knowledge of what concurrently underlies the fabric of society all of society will plunge into chaos and feel lost.

Most of everyone will cling onto religion for dear life. The rest will be engulfed by the darkness of pure evil.

What ensues afterwards is a 5th dimensional update.

Are you referring for what's happening over /qresearch/? I'm mostly a lurker there

Jewish oligarchs and their pagan friends will always conspire; but, they will lose. God controls human history, not the Jews or the US Government.

I'm talking about Hillary Clinton carving off a child's face to wear as a mask. Kikes are secondary

Didn't that took place in Jeffrey Epstein's island? Underground Satanic temple/Moloch temple?

Jews are involved.

I'm going to bed. I sure hope the world ends tonight!

Woe to you that desire the day of the Lord! Why do you want the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light, as if someone fled away from a lion, but a bear attacked him, or got into the house and rested his hand on the wall, but a snake bit him. Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? Will it not be deep darkness, with no brightness in it? (Amos 5:18-20)

Lol

The end is coming too slow

MARANATHA!

It will be glorious. After the day of the Lord and the Judgment… eternal rest. I'm definitely going to sleep on new Earth for a few thousand years if I make it there.