Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted on Live TV at World Cup

A female reporter was sexually assualted last week during her live broadcast from the World Cup.

Reporter Julieth Gonzalez Theran is a correspondent for German news station Deutsche Welle. During her live report from a city square in Saransk, Russia, a man ran up to Gonzalez Thoran, groped her breast and kissed her on the cheek.

Gonzalez Theran continued talking to the camera and remained professional despite the man's sudden attack.

Gonzalez Theran told Deutsche Welles that she looked for the man after she finished her report.

"I had been at the scene for two hours to prepare for the broadcast and there had been no interruptions," she said. "When we went live, this fan took advantage of the situation. But afterwards, when I checked to see if he was still there, he was gone."

Gonzalez Theran posted the video on Instagram with a caption saying, "We do not deserve this treatment. We are equally valuable and professionals. I share the joy of football, but we must identify the limits of affection and harassment."

si.com/soccer/2018/06/20/world-cup-russia-female-reporter-sexual-assault-live-tv

Colombian reporter for German tv?

>(((Deutsche Welle)))
Good, she fucking deserved it

bitch was probably looking for him in order to give him a gobby

Top definition
Gobby
An Australian slang term, meaning basically when a bloke is fellated by a shiela. (That means a man gets sucked off by a woman)
"Got some action last night, mate."
"Yeah?"
"Mm-hmm. Got a gobby, mate."
"Nice work, mate!"

Aren't kisses on the cheek a normal greeting over there? Guy was probably just happy about the score.

fuck you and your headline OP those aren't the same thing.

Attached: 37ee5a52b3faa366b78c3f4b222668b5fc508d8878150d7e5660feccc97f245d.png (400x300, 14.61K)

It's also cockney, or was in a cockney translation of an incest hentai

>groped her breast and kissed her on the cheek
nice reading comprehension lol

umm no sweetie

Why the fuck is her face blurred out when her name is in the article and the event was live?

In British slang gob means mouth, so gobby means mouthy. IE someone who talks too much or insults people.

how are women supposed to be our equals again?

gods, the term is blow job - just fucking say blow job

It looked to me like any groping was incidental, and she's just bitching about nothing

t. gobsmacked user

It's assault because the man wasn't good looking by her standards.

we should start calling them blojobbys

That was hardly even feeling her up, let alone a grope. The chances that the guy intentionally groped her are about 50/50, but you can clearly see him wrap his hand around her waist/give her a peck on the cheek. Those simply don't match up to the sort of groping that would happen if the guy was just after a tasteful squeeze. It's just as much possible he didn't mean to grab her tit but realized his hand positioning was too wrong too late and just went with it.

That's not assault, all he did was touch a tiddy.

Can I touch your nutty, lil guy?

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 6.98K)

He said touch, not fondle faggot.

FTFY