How to live Christ-like in University?

Hello Zig Forums,

I'm in my third year of college, so I'm more than acquainted with what happens at them. I've engaged in some of the more unsavory aspects of uni life, such as bar cruising or binge drinking, though neither has reached excessive levels or anything comparable to what I see other people my age do on a weekly basis.

My uni's Jesuit, so it's attempts at creating a Christian atmosphere mostly fall flat, especially with their fondness for celebrating other religions: the vast majority of male students don't go to mass, as for one tidbit of how successful they are.

My question is for anons who've either graduated college or are still in one. How do you stay strong and faithful in the face of such rampant degenerate and social decay? I have not reached the point of hating my classmates, no where close actually, it helps that they're all fairly decrnt people, but I pity many of them for basically only focusing on getting drunk or high in the free time and not trying to think about the big picture.

I'm worried about what will happen to them , but I still understand it's part of God's plan in the end, so I'm not looking to try and "save" all of my classmates from their lifestyles. Basically, I'd like to know how to avoid and combat the plights of college life WITH OUT having to become a complete recluse.

Thank you all.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.png (1185x1029, 592.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihopkc.org/prayerroom/
prophecy.land/2313-prophecy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't go out? Drinking may bring you closer to sin, so I suggest you cut that out or at least drink less.
Also you know how when you're a good tennis player, but you only play with bad people, so you end up playing worse. I think same thing goes on when you're a good Christian but you hang oyt with sinners.
Also go to them mass even though little people go there, maybe you'll meet a Christian waifu that isn't a whore.

Does your school have a newman club? Does your Parish have a young adults group.

You become what you surround yourself with fam. Hang around degenerates and you will become degenerate.

I go to my young adults group and my knights of columbus council just to be around god fearing people

Attached: 1523543070858.jpg (312x395, 32.41K)

Attached: Philippe_de_Champaigne_-_Moses_with_the_Ten_Commandments.jpg (996x1250, 317.72K)

Transfer to Dallas University or Christendom College.

I never associate with anyone outside of my tiny group of friends.

I'm in college and I'm a recluse. I wish I had people to hang out with. Oh well

Attached: a25c97aac42159aba419b8179f7404507845df3fd67b594d0d6852658fcb66cb.png (721x790, 105.23K)

Your family is more than enough; friends are a very bad gamble in this current era. Heck, to be quite honest, even our own families are dangerous.
I have left home four years ago and I come back once a year: as soon as I am back home, to be quite frank, I wish to leave; I'm only glad to see my parents for likeā€¦one day? After that all I want is to go back to the Country I moved to and stay away from humans.

You're a misanthrope, not wise. There have been both shitty people and good people around since forever.

I don't think he's a misanthrope

I know the same feeling, I struggle with a western-buddhist father and an atheist mother and very degenerate friends that I'm quickly managing to distance myself from

I quite literally have no Christians left in my family, all of them are degenerates

And that isn't a misanthropic desire where I hate them, I love them because they're my family but at the same time being around sinners for too long puts you too much in the occasion of sin

but we are all sinners, brother!

Join CRU.

Does that mean it's good to hang out with degenerates?

Get a big sign and yell at faggots and whores

I'm in a similar boat to OP, except my uni is secular. I thought about checking out Cru and i looked at their campus branches social media, they hold joint events with far-left groups on campus.

It sketched me out and made me change my mind. Are they all like this?

Go to seminary, it is the only way.

One does not live by the teachings of man, but of God.

Resign immediately.

So?
Enough of your black and white thinking.

They reach out to everyone. They don't push politics.

Holding events with far-left communist groups doesn't count?

Wiggity what the Whinnie the Pooh? Where do you live? The CRU on my campus never does that sort of garbage. The Huffington Puffington post got all buttmad about CRU's biblical stance in homosexuality.

Join your local IHOP prayer room, there probably is one on your campus or in your city.
ihopkc.org/prayerroom/

Attached: 1118717_300x300.jpeg (300x300, 9K)

prophecy.land/2313-prophecy/