ICE Director: ICE Can't Be Compared To Nazis Since We're Just Following Orders

Asked what he thinks of people comparing ICE to Nazis, acting director Thomas Homan replied with the Nuremberg defense.

The acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Monday that comparing ICE agents to Nazis is unfair, because “they’re simply enforcing laws enacted by Congress”.

Thomas Homan employed the “Nuremberg defense” – used by German Nazi officials in an attempt to escape accountability with the claim they were merely following orders.

Homan then followed up saying he wished those against the Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” policy would display outrage over crimes committed by undocumented immigrants – employing less charitable language:“Let’s protect American citizens as much as you’re fighting for the illegal alien.”

newsweek.com/ice-director-uses-nazi-defence-claim-border-policy-not-hitler-regime-were-just-985451

Attached: ICE Director ICE Can't Be Compared To Nazis Since We're Just-1.mp4 (640x360, 1.38M)

Fix the fucking video uploads

2 stream bug bullshit again

Attached: ICE Director ICE Can't Be Compared To Nazis Since We're Just-1.webm (320x240, 2.82M)

Id argue they cannot be compared because jews were not flooding in by the truckloads from a corrupt nation that cannot even fix itself, and that ice is not invading mexico and putting mexicans into death camps within their own nation though if you told me mexicans do that by themselves id believe you. And people should beware self fufilling prophecies like calling ice nazis, because the actual result will probably result in mexico becoming ww2 poland.

The difference here is the Holocaust never happened

Neat

fuck off Zig Forumsnigger

are you actually suggesting we wait until the death camps are running or are concentration camps for babies not nazi enough for you?

haha benis

That's where he's wrong
Nazis followed orders too

I wasn't the shitposter I just think it's funny you're on Zig Forums but still have such a thin skin. You have outed yourself as prime trolling material. Stay mad soyboy.

Would you call cops nazis for shooting criminal niggers dead? Oh wait, you would. Rest assured these spics will be sent back ASAP. No tax payer wants the burden.

what I wanna know is when they're gonna break out the gas

Illegals were deported even before nazis. Left dumbs screeching as always.

ICE can’t be compared to nazis because they never killed anyone. They just put ethnically displaced persons in interim detention facilities while they awaited deportation, and then got lied about in the media. Completely different from the Nazis.

Attached: DgMjad-W0AYDHUl.jpg (860x1200, 149.91K)

Clickbait title. No where does he say that, he lays the issue down where it starts: congress. OP is a kike though. Probably a niggerfaggot too.

Am I confused, or were these children placed in jeopardy because their parents chose to place them there by breaking American immigration laws? Or maybe the Orange-Haired Demon is planning to roast them for his supper, after his appetizer of cute puppies and fuzzy kittens.

Incidentally, the Nuremberg trials were the worst kind of show trials, sponsored by and on behalf of the Soviet Union's propaganda machine, which sought to shift blame for all of the war's atrocities on defeated Germany. In granting the judges the final say in what evidence would be admissible, the right to question witnesses directly, and to ignore the arguments of defense or prosecution attorneys, the Tribunal followed exactly the practice of the ancient Catholic Inquisition, giving the predetermined verdicts the appearance of legitimate legal findings.

The Allies discarded basic principles of Western jurisprudence, perhaps most notably the well-established principle that in the absence of a law there can be neither crime nor punishment. Instead, the Tribunal established new laws for the occasion, which were applied not only retroactively, but uniquely and exclusively to the German defendants.

The biased nature of the proceedings is starkly evident in these three articles from the Tribunal's Constitution. Article 19: The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence; Article 20: The Tribunal may require to be informed of the nature of any evidence "before it is entered" so that it may rule upon the "relevance thereof." (Emphasis added.); Article 21: The Tribunal shall not require proof of “facts of common knowledge" but shall take judicial notice thereof. (Emphasis added.)

Forged documents were routinely submitted as genuine, and almost all the defendants had endured torture in order to obtain the testimony the Soviets required. Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the “holocaust” had occurred, for one example, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the ever-present threat of torturing or murdering the men’s families or sending them to Soviet Gulags.

The Chief Justice of the United States Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said, “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg,” he wrote. “I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”

Associate Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of “substituting power for principle” at Nuremberg. “I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled,” he wrote. “Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.”

The nations that looked on the Third Reich with such moral indignation had the blood of millions on their collective hands, from the spectacular savagery of Stalin, to the murders, enslavement, and exploitation of hundreds of millions in the Third World by France and Britain, and of course the slavery, genocide, and the unabashed racism that were the foundations of the United States. Moreover, these nations specifically rejected defining norms of international conduct which they feared might limit their future ability to destabilize or destroy other nations.

Nigger no one comes to 8ch to read novels. Wrap it up.

I miss when OP would actually fucking greentext.

You mean those "concentration camps" where they're being educated, fed and have (albeit limited) contact with the outside world? Sure sounds terrible. Absolutely comparable to Nazi concentration camps where insubordination of the slightest could result in death.

That's the whole point.

Are a foreign speaker or just a dummy?

And yet, the Lebensborn Program charges were still dropped in the Nuremberg trials due to lack of evidence.
Clearly those constitutional rules you outlined didn't automatically make every charge guilty, as you claim.

Oh.

Holy sht, even this guy gets it.

What a garbage thread. You'd have to be very uneducated on the role and actions of ICE to call them Nazis- oh wait, this is America.

have we completely discredited people who whine about nazis and call everyone politically to the right of stalin a nazi? no? welp,

Don't forget that a significant number died from illness. There is already an out break of chicken pox among the detainees separated from their families in the Tacoma detention center.

Attached: nazisaresexy.jpg (500x579, 47.23K)