Sorry, I'm New To This So Please Bear With Me

Hi! My closest friend directed me here and I'd like to post something of my own.

I'm a 17 year old girl with hopes and dreams. I want to be a teacher and a youth pastor.

I am going to uni next year to study secondary education, because I want to impact teenagers lives in a positive way. We've all had bad teachers that have impacted us, right? However, I'm terrified of the future and uni and what's to come. I don't know anything about what I'll be put through next year, zilch. I try to pray but there fear has a tight hold of me.

My father used to be a youth pastor, and I want to be one. I figured there may be some youth pastors on here that can help me with my choice and direct me to a good bible college. So far I've been told of Alphacrucis and Malyon College.

So that's me done. If you people have any advice that would be great. And please pray for me. Thank you for your time :) and God bless you all abundantly

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 213.94K)

Enjoy your permab&

That's not very christian of you faggot

Not very christian at all faggot

Well I'm sorry for asking for help when I am genuinely scared. I'm sorry that I don't waste my life calling out other people for listing their age and gender for background and context reasons. I'm sorry for not spending years on the chan boards and fighting in the great meme wars. I just want help, and I don't need your negativity to make anything worse :))))))

Please be my efriend. Im 18 though turning 19 this september, lets grow together.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Wew, you can smell the estrogen from that post.

I have a dream, a goal of you will. So please show me where I asked for you to tell me that I can't aspire to be something amazing, that I can't inspire kids to be greater in life both mentally and spiritually.

The laws in the Old Testament (except for the 10 commandments of course) were pretty much voided bc of Jesus's coming. He brought about love in his teachings, and we no longer have to sacrifice animals to be close to God unless you really want to. I'd like to take those verses you used as a recommendation, but as you can see there are more female teachers than male.

Might I add, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Not his foot, to be made lesser. Not part of his head to be higher. She was made from his rib to be equal. You'd do well to remember that we are all equal, for all are one under Jesus Christ, as the bible clearly states in Galatians 3:28.

I asked for advice, not to be put down. But thanks :)

No Christian actually believes Paul was wrong.
Low-effort trollpost, there are no women on the internet, et cetera.

Mmm thanks for your remark about my hormones. Please find someone else to harass. I came here for help and you are not doing so. Thanks though x

You have a lot to learn, young lady.

Attached: The_Rules_of_the_Internet_RE_Rule_34-s680x794-158829.jpg (680x794, 189.17K)

Why do we have to devolve into/r9k/ at the slightest hint of a female presence?

That's not very christian of you faggot

Not very christian at all faggot

I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in here, there's no use in seeking help in this board, feel free to message me on Discord: Butterfly#4876. I'll add you to some bible study chats, I'll try to help you if possible.

Attached: Rei1.jpg (1024x768, 79.44K)

Thank you! I'll do so now

Woah dont ignore me. Post discord

I'll bite because I used to be a youth leader when I was around your age. It's good to get involved with 14-15 year olds over a long period of time, especially when you've got a good moral compass and you have the drive to commit to guiding them. You can plant the seeds of good mindsets that way.

Something to consider- you don't need a fancy title or role to help kids or lead them - you can achieve those things as a layperson and that can't be taken away from you. If your main dream is to have a positive impact on teenagers etc, then studying teaching is a good move.

Just based on the replies here I should also mention it's worth looking around on apologetics sites (carm, tektonics, etc) and see their analysis on what Paul (and the Bible) say about women in ministry. I pray things work out for you.

Renounce protestantism, honestly

Attached: a38cbce590cff0606883a0125b508419e08da2d4a3ca565b73bdad1bb0c1d345.png (853x872, 68.38K)

This is a Christian board, so we don't do tits or gtfo, but the principle applies.

Attached: 25ece2fb253fc4e6cdd3ac4ed99e4fe6c88289ed34244be8c4ceaaf4cf445718.webm (711x400, 11.95M)

Are you looking for advice on what school you're seeking to attend, or how to best handle the college environment?