Support for Donald Trump's Impeachment Is Higher Than His Approval Rating

President Donald Trump is a mere 1 percentage point away from former commander in chief Richard Nixon when it comes to the number of Americans who want him impeached, according to a new poll released Friday.

A wide-ranging SRSS poll conducted for CNN touched on a number of topics, including Trump’s handling of the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, and whether or not the president should testify before special counsel Robert Mueller.

But the question of impeachment stood out most, especially vis-à-vis the only president who ever resigned: Nixon.

Forty-two percent of those polled answered that Trump “should be impeached,” compared to 51 percent who answered they “don’t feel that way” and 7 percent who registered no opinion.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-approval-rating-991900

Attached: gettyimages-980535720.jpg (1440x960, 78.79K)

(((Poll)))

And not a single one of them can actual articulate a crime he's committed. They're just bitter authoritarians who can't handle losing an election. It's all irrelevant hair-pulling anyways, Trump isn't going to run for re-election so all these attacks against him will be for naught. He'll be retired and getting his dick sucked on his 727 long before the liberals stop foaming at the mouth over Plumpf.

There has literally never been a single president in the entire history of the US who didn't serve a complete first term without impeachment/death who then didn't run for a 2nd term you brainlet drumpftard, not running for a 2nd term is basically admitting you were a shit president and you would humiliate yourself on a 2nd attempt, if he doesn't run again he will be a complete laughing stock.

Cap this thread. Trump will not run again. His plan is to fix the economy, usher in world peace, get some conserviboomers on the SC, and pass the torch to Pence.

yeah but what did he do
draked the jews

LYNDON JOHNSON DIDN'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM IN '68

greater israel doesn't exist yet you dumb boomer, war isn't going to stop until it does or you and all your kike friends are dead.

Attached: 0cfb75b3cea74fd1f85f265ed696cd85a5378cc4951263abfc433e688a240812.jpg (898x628, 171.73K)

Because those were so correct during the election

He didn't have a successful first term and may as well have been impeached ,that was the beginning of the democrats becoming neoliberals catering to the granola crowd when they stabbed him in the back and used him as a scapegoat for the beginning involvement in vietnam

(((Newsweek)))

So you're saying it's completely worthless?

I had a poll that says you can all suck my dick and pay me $1 million in rare pogs.

Attached: pogs.jpg (355x355, 59.43K)

Polls also said that he would lose the election and we all know how that ended up

this is now a pog thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (194x259, 111.37K)

What should be impeached is that way of ruling and the average american's way of life.

David must be rolling over in his grave because of things like this.

they don't have to 'name a crime he committed'….

They want asked to name a crime he committed….

They were simply asked 'if they want him impeached', and they answered truthfully……

…. What's so hard about that for you to understand?…..

(((jewsweek)))

WEREN'T*

they WEREN'T* asked to name a crime he committed

(Nobody gives a fuck whether he committed a crime or not)

…..we all just hate his guts and everybody wants to see him impeached…

Sigh. Just like only 35% of Americans wanted him president.
Just like 35% of Brits wanted Brexit.
Just like - wanted -.
No you fucking kike. I've yet to meet a single human being who continues to hate on Trump.
The loudest among us do not constitute a majority because they say they are.

adhom.post
Care to articulate how he's a shit president with the economy in such amazing shape that even the kikes are admitting as much in various publications?

That's right. And if you ask them why they want him impeached, nothing they list will be an impeachable offense. They just want it because they're bitter they lost.

That's a sweet fucking pog m8. Have any more?

Sadly, I sold all my pogs a long time ago so anything I post will just be ripped from google images. I remember having that exact Power Ranger's slammer and it being my absolute pride and joy.

lol @ you being SO stupid you don't realize Trump's the world's laughing stock

he's a clown

you don't seem to 'get it', do you?

nobody likes him, except you and 17 other similarly effeminate adult males

That's how it works though. Been that way for over 2000 years.

It's ok, Andrew. The bad man will be gone in a few more years.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168, 130.72K)

the economy IS NOT in 'amazing shape' at all

lol youre literally a fucking idiot

For the same reasons you defend it all. Until you can realize this, you will never receive an acceptable answer because you have hardened yourself to a lie.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (682x1024, 1.48M)

I know that, it only goes to show how bullshit this (((poll))) is.

I call bullshit.

Oh right.
home ownership isn't up
the value of the dollar isn't up
the purchasing power of the dollar isn't up
the stock market however jewish isn't up
the number of welfare recipients isn't down
the unemployment isn't at it's lowest
consumer confidence isn't at it's highest
Wait. Except every single one of those, are the opposite of how written. And many others.

rofl now the /leftycucks/ are trying to call others as effeminate?
That's cute. When the average male on your side wants to be the lowest T possible.
Good joke m8

Care to articulate how he's a shit president with the economy in such amazing shape that even the kikes are admitting as much in various publications?

lol @ being three years old when the 9/11 attacks happened

'politicos'

Attached: maxresdefault(11).jpg (1280x720, 209.51K)

you guys actually played 'pogs'

little girls, more like it

I hope I'm wrong about Glumpbf not running for a second term. I'd love another 4 years of your embarassing spergouts Andrew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1300x957, 749.62K)

Remember there's literally no point for Zig Forums anymore.

These kikes really want to see the oven sooner than later, don't they?

everybody relies on the political opinions of men who watched the Teletubbies when they were kids

Attached: two-girls-laughing-white-background-8038497.jpg (800x533, 81.79K)

Yes nose-nigger, we understand that. We're saying "they can't name a single actual crime". Unlike with Hillary. Or whatever other kike pet you put forward. Your time is coming to an end, Moishe.

Actually, everyone's political opinions are pointless. Daddy Don is in charge now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1300x957, 749.62K)

Who's the nigger's cum dumpster saying someone else is effiminate?

You mean like those polls that said Clinton had a chance of over 90% to win?

Polls like that?

Why you do this to me man? Normally nostalgia like this would have made me happy, but instead I am just miserable because the 90s are dead and gone and we are never getting them back.

Attached: 42efce997e2645ba878c9db5d3a195c6cdd86920c0c2f0604e0d76c188a628ba.jpg (397x398, 14.6K)

Attached: surprize.mp4 (640x360, 689.73K)

Fox did a poll and it showed 1% want him impeached

here's one, fucking being a traitor and paying russia to subvert american democracy

Attached: dahzhxxumaazmnw.jpg (331x416, 34.48K)

FIFY

2006, George W. Bush had 30 percent of the country saying he should be impeached, while 33 percent felt the same about Barack Obama in July 2014.

Bill Clinton notched 29 percent twice in two September 1998 polls, at the height of the scandal involving Monica Lewinsky.

sorry a president who got his dick sucked in the office polled lower for impeachment than one who is russias lapdog?

citation needed, faggot

steele dossier, feel free to disprove anything in it

Cry harder, Hildawgs.

cry harder trumpet

Feel free to PROVE anything in it

The only reason you faggots are still harping about the muh russia shit is because you're still assmad they banned you from raping white kids.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 079e9d7ddbb5094a95bc5334f2e72e69be7952e720bcffaa245964948a76036b.jpg (644x803, 128.36K)

Attached: b3fc93ad651b2d66c154679ccc4ef68ba05498e3d2ca5c084a9b348345b2d6f6.jpg (465x540, 137.99K)

sure, michael cohen said he never met russian officials in prague and had never even been to prague and was going to sue over that claim. then the unfortunate news came out he did meet with russian officials in prague. your turn shillbot 9000

Attached: ruhroh.jpg (784x529, 126.75K)

The American public disagrees with you, numbnuts……..

That's a vast majority

……but you wouldn't be able to wrap your head your head around such a simple concept……..

………..and all you can do is throw around cookie-cutter insult after cookie-cutter insult……..

how sad….

how sad

your jaypeg proves nothing dummy

Isn't it PAST your

………….bedtime……………

Jose Negrotaint?

proves a point in the steele dossier. now like i said feel free to disprove any point in it cause so far every piece of news on the dossier has only strengthened it

Sure and Hillary had a 97% chance to win and Trump had no path to victory.

What about the fact that the first version of the dossier was created on 4chan?

Gee, I read that on 4chan also, so it must be true

Attached: Idiot.JPG (290x318, 29.16K)

Attached: lose.PNG (870x678, 611.94K)

Of all countries to form a conspiracy theory over… why did liberals choose Russia?
Trump doesn't have any real connections to Russia, or any reason to prefer Russia over the USA.
The obvious choice would have been Israel. His children married jews, and he couldn't go more than five minutes without sucking Israel's cock during the election.
It's curious why liberals didn't form a conspiracy theory over Trump being "an agent of Israel".

lol people hate the bloatfish

having a 9% majority in favour of not getting impeached is hardly a glowing commendation, and it's also not the same as the majority of voters liking donal, he's set a new record low for his approval rating, topping out at 45%, with the next lowest being Nixon with 66% in '73, he's got the lowest recorded polling average, and is within striking distance of both the highest disapproval rating (currently in 3rd place) and the lowest approval rating (in 4th place).
So what you said is quite easily shown to be wrong, the majority of us don't like him at all, if I were a betting man I'd probably be willing to bet he could set three new records for just how unliked he is.

gee what a credible source

Well you can't always get what what you want. But sometimes you get what you need.

Muh antisemitism. Can't criticize God's Chosen™ for anything except being too hard on those Muslims they invaded.

Polarized America…. In the state America is in I would say that these approval ratings are actually fairly high especially if you compare them with the election results …. That said democrats know it would be a bad idea to shake the cage of the conservative base at this time as this would probably increase conservative energy at the voting booths for the next few years…. Don't want to have another conservative after trump because they angered those that do support him …I mean the rallies are quite large

Attached: b1378f72ba40936293b9e3a402272d1a65c5a8139a822ea13b28910a044fc233.jpg (600x625, 86.12K)

probably because russia is the one the alphabet agencies agreed was meddling in elections and all the facebook propaganda pages/ads originated from kremlin backed people? like what a fucking puzzle. i wonder why people think russia is behind a russian backed propaganda campaign

They need a neutral source to poll people, not newsweek or thegoldwater.

Nixon's goons got caught in their act, while people are fighting over whether Trump even acted to rig his election.

CNN wishes

Attached: mibzap.gif (67x50, 99.54K)