Zig Forums related stories

Tell whatever story you have

I'll start :

Attached: WOW.PNG (200x200, 46.66K)

Attached: 1446706334654.jpg (224x225, 17.85K)

Today in: Things that never happened

t.Luther

Only the reals can understand this bait.
Anyway, let's continue this green-text thread.

Wut ? I'm not a protie, I just don't like neo-thomists.

Attached: 50c534c851d1f181be71ae4a8d2af09ff1f5b6ea421a9b412346b3b87d782439.jpg (566x800, 135.67K)

BEGOME

Attached: DazfqTYVAAAx7nZ.jpg:large.jpeg (696x933, 135.29K)

You can still be Catholic without being a neo-thomist or Augustinian CF: master Eckhart for example. Though you will have to be in opposition against the ordinary magisterium of the Italian church

How does one address a nun anyway? Sister? Mother?

At least I had good intentions

Attached: roach gets bug sprayed.gif (720x404, 4.78M)

user I…

Depends on their position. Normally, nuns are addressed as sister, just like monks are 'brother.' Only in special circumstances are they referred to as mother.

You suck dick?

Kinda seeing a link between anime and perversion.

Going to that place was a weird experience. Non-denominational churches are either the most milquetoast, lukewarm churches you can imagine or borderline cults with really bizarre interpretations of scripture.

The irony of this coming from a cartoon poster

My family accidentally went to a Pentecostal church once. Left halfway through the service when the gibbering started.

Ahah, that's for this reason nuns told me before my first communion to not masticate, to respect him.

Kinda seeing a link between puritanism and perversion.

Attached: e0afd06c77460ea798bb4d684b2a22fbac2bda2359ae418090a7d285daeae06d.png (490x380, 198.29K)

Not all anime posters are unrepentant perverts, but there is a correlation. The last time I saw your reaction image posted on here, it was posted by a homo shitposter.

also you just proved his point lol

Neo-Palamites are worse than Neo-Thomists.

Are you sure that wasn't an Orthodox church?

It might even be a pattern.
Really makes you think.

Orthodox, right?
Once I did the orans posture at church. It's of Russian tradition. My priest looked at me like he wanted to stab me in the neck, and he scolded me after the liturgy ended… Doing the orans posture is something I had picked up in American churches though. You can bet I'm not doing that again.

i didn't know anything about theology at that time so uhh

Attached: fc312672175941729c32bdddcf7cdc4e--top-cow-the-reaper.jpg (664x498, 140.29K)

Damn, I bet some sunday school teacher testimonies are quite funny.

Maybe because you just have to type "anime nun" on google to find this image.
Shills and trolls gets you so easily.

MY AFFECTIONS WERE PURE TOWARD THE CROSS !
and u proved my point

No I'm catholic, indeed, the oran posture looks very modernist or charismatic for catholics. At least in my country.

Attached: 1519843224734.jpg (600x582, 147.85K)

There was no point you had. You also sound a little on the slow side..

10/10 bait. Made me chuckle.

I really wish I'd been able to see this, it would have made my life.

This was the point : "see disordered affection everywhere because he project"
Your dishonesty won't hide your defeat, friend.
And insults will get you nowhere..

No I didn’t mean your OP image, I meant your reaction image in this post. Not that it really matters. My only point was that a large number of anime girl posters on this board are perverts. That doesn’t mean YOU are a pervert, you might be living a very virtuous life. But you do share an interest in anime with any number of freakazoids.

Don't let some shill spamming fool you. Also ok for this one I think I have took her on Zig Forums, maybe even from the poster you are talking about.
It's coming from a show where the main character is a NEET. That's why it's popular in some strange communities.