Afrikafeldzug

To provide some much-needed diversity to all the Barbarossa memeing lately let's instead discuss the North African campaign and how one could've fixed it.
If I were Hitler I'd have
>incorporated the German and Italian militaries into a single command structure with german officers in charge of most important strategic decisions

Attached: c224114784587ea06881ec9957bfeee713bc5d708a5edb62c6aba9c2d0602d59.jpg (733x439, 55.9K)

Nice cuckchan astroturf, but there has been no such thing. Is the rest of your post worth reading or is this seriously just your blog you're copypasta'ing everywhere you visit?

There, I just won ww2 with two memearrows.

Imagine a world where Greeks joined the Axis, genocided the eternal albanian, sent troops to genocide soviets, re-captured Constantinople and executed all commies traitors in the country.
Maybe we wouldn't be a 4th world shithole right now if the good guys won WWII.

Attached: 65.png (513x438, 232.33K)

I don't see how half of those shit can be accomplished by killing Churchill.

Rothschild, Wall Street jews, Stalin and his bureau are still standing.

Attached: 2.png (2000x1333, 606.92K)

Hey, at least you still have democracy, right? You guys invented it, remember? It's the cornerstone of our shared western values. Democracy is so important! Fuck Athens, fuck the Athenians, and fuck their stupid fucking memes.

It would've been a Christmas miracle.

>routed the Soviets in the Caucasus, opened a third front with the Finns and moved towards Moscow from 3 fronts simultaneously with the Japanese keeping Soviet reinforcements somewhat tied down in Manchuria

There, just changed the entirety of the 20th century with one memearrow.

Are you trying to ruin our Christmas holidays user? Please stop reminding us of what could have happened in a better universe. It hurts man.

Attached: 4.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

Daily reminder that Hitler liked kebabs and organized ss skanderbeg from Albanians.

You wouldn't have made these decisions in the moment with then-current knowledge/intelligence.

Nice meme tho

Albanians are certainly better than S*rbs, in all honesty.

Just because you used albos, bosnaiks and croats as weapons of terror against your neighbors in the east doesn't make them better given the first two are sub 80 IQ.

Even Algerians are better.

Attached: turkroach3.jpg (606x592, 67.66K)

Anyone notice kately… Theres a frenchman, greek, and german who are competing really hard for the Leaf shitposting award.

Its possible to gauge how many albanians are in neighboring countries by looking at an IQ map. Two million of these inbred kurds bring down serbia (8 mil population) average worse than niggers in america.

Picrel its literally a map of albanian and gypsy infestation.

Attached: mapa-670x447.jpg (670x447, 66.36K)

Aren't those usually handed to Australians?
Also,

Attached: Really made me think.jpg (1280x720, 145.03K)

Not this map again pls.

Albanians are subhuman monkeys who steal shit, murder people for $5 and think they wuz illyrian kangz. They're hypocritical faggots who have decreased the entire Balkans' IQ by 20 points. They migrate fucking everywhere and ruin the country that accepts them.
Greece in the 60s was a paradise, until the albanians came in and the crime rate was mysteriously increased by literal 99%

The only thing stopping us or the Serbians from committing genocide on Albanians is NATO.

Attached: Albanifag.jpg (960x819, 223.6K)

tl;dr history primer
an exiled bunch of persians settled in azerbaijan, this was some persian nobles and a fucktonne of colonists and soldiers, enough to start their own civilization. when seijuk turks swept in they conquered them, and used a tribe of these persians as mercenaries to suppress revolts. they would transport a few thousands of them to a region, they would settle there, and be self sustaining barbed-wire against insurrection. this mercenary tribe is the kurds, that's how they got spread all over. later the turks brought these mercenaries to epirus (greek province) to provide soldiers to fight local greek insurrectionists. and that's what albanians are. they claim their language is "unique" but its just kurd/azeri with about 30% slang and 30% local borrowed words from greek.

What makes you think he's ethnic French?

France is full of albo scum, they all go there to commit crimes. It's why their country is losing population fast and will soon have SO FEW people that Greeks and Serbs will just steamroll them into the sea and establish Epirus II Electric Boogaloo.

What are you talking about, rightful Quebecois citoyen?

You're not wrong. Pieds-Noirs and Berbers are decent, though they should stay in Algieria. But Algierians and Albanians both share this in common: neither started World War 1 over their immense butthurt. S*rbs are suhumans constantly whining about muh Ustashe and muh kebab, when they themselves are the rape-babbies of the Turkroaches, and their people's actions led to the rise of Fascism.

I don't do this for the awards and recognition, but rather for the asshurt I cause, and the (you)s.

I'm not ethnic French, that's true. But I'm a Breton.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post…

It's lack of motive, not lack of capacity. For all their ruthlessness and brutality shitptars' military capabilities are abysmal simply because because one needs an over 85 median IQ to into logistics.

Pieds-Noirs are ethnically French, you retard; they are our cousins, even if they live in territory that is no longer ours.
Berbers are also decent, because there are plenty of them with pale skin and light hair and eyes. Besides, St. Augustine and Arius were Berbers.

Berbers are literally you, they're the natives from pre-arab colonization that are the descendants of Greek settlers.
Pieds Noirs are what we call french born in North Africa, it's similar to Afrikaners to say people of dutch descent in South Africa (except they were there far less longer).

Arabs & Turks are the problem of the Mediterranean.

Hownew.ru

The dirty Leaf strikes once more. I weep for my Quebecois cousins stuck with you retards.

France used mercenaries from the balkans, in particular the aforementioned groups during the 1600's until the fall of the monarchy.

Okay, and how is this bad? Balkaniggers catch bullets and swords meant for Frenchmen, shielding them from death, so more humans can go home to their families.

Attached: Kladderatsch.jpg (600x902, 115.09K)

Who are you quoting?

Attached: F3E97869-2A37-48EC-BB28-61551FA5EA86.jpeg (783x960, 132.66K)

First off it’s Québécois; secondly why would you feel bad for a bunch of welfare niggers that chimp out every time some one threatens their free gibs?

Attached: C30980A9-422B-4D82-B996-4B3145B789C0.jpeg (800x800, 72.99K)

I wonder where we'd be right now had the Sasanid and Byzantine Empires chosen to enter a cold instead of hot war prior to the arrival of the Arab menace.

Attached: sad_vampire.png (246x246, 115.07K)

Having spent about a week in Tallinn and a week in Klaipėda, I'd argue they're far from identical. You could tell who had money and who didn't in Klaipedia almost entirely by smell, and Tallinn seemed to be far more organized and clean. I'm told this is because Estonia has nearly completely deregulated their economy, but I'm no expert.

Klaipeda isn't even a capital unlike Tallinn lol. Baltic countries are extremely similar in their demographics, history and KPIs. In the most comprehensive business ranking made by Forbes Lithuania is actually 1 position higher than Estonia (27 and 28 place with Latvia being 36). The thing you're talking about is quality of the local management, which correlates with IQ pretty poorly. For example, Ukrainian "states" (oblast') with the most retarded and the most efficient governors in the country are neighboring "states" with, again, same history and demographics.

Attached: 126751_large_0.jpg (679x453 260.99 KB, 116.64K)