Can someone help me deal with this?

withs weekend I finally met his parents, we're watching some dumb movie called Snowpiercer on Netflix
I've been avoiding his calls, and I'm considering just switching parishes. I don't know how to deal with this. Can one of you give me some advice?

Attached: eb6460b800aa24ff28a8fefdfbbcf6567739f7dd4d9545f6d3e0d500d80e67db.jpg (476x687, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/04264a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

End it if it makes you uncomfortable or would scandalize your parish.

AVOID THE APPEARANCE OF EVIL.

If it's God's Will for you to be married, He will provide.

“I can’t deal with this right now”

This is why women are so winnie the pooh inferior. Yes you can deal with it “right now” you should’ve stayed and talked to him about it but instead you have to have the melodrama because women all think they star in a tv show.

Second cousin marriage is objectively and historically not weird (the rate of genetic defects is virtually no higher than average). But it's considered taboo in our society, so if you can't deal with it then you owe it to yourself and him to tell him as such. Simply running away from the issue is the absolute worst thing you can do.

First of all your sexism is utterly unwarrented. Secondly you have literally no idea what was going through my head when I learned that we are related. Every kiss, every "I love you", hell, every touch felt incestious. Should I have stayed and talked about it? Yeah. But I literally felt like a disgusting whore, so no, I couldn't handle it at that moment.

I guess that is true, but doesn't the church refuse to marry people who are too closely related? Consanguinity I think the term is called. And yeah I was thinking that any children we had would be deformed, inbred monsters.

But you guys are right, I can't hide from my problems. I'll give him a call and… See what he wants to do. Just last week I had already decided to say "yes" if and when he proposed. I do love him.

TALK TO A PRIEST WOMAN. If he isn't okay with it, especially since he knows you both, then I say follow his guidance. But also yeah, pick up that phone and talk to the poor man. Take him with you to the priest.

It should go without saying that if he IS okay with it, then still follow his guidance. polite sage

nice larp

Why

What everyone else has said:

Perhaps also mention to your mother, too.

See you think your life is some dramatic 50 shades romance novel bullshit I’m telling you. “Oh every kiss feels incestous now dear me!!” My grandparents were vaguely related and no one even remotely gave a shit. Second cousins pssshhhh. Calm down ms “REEE SEXIST WHY IS SOMEONE SEXIST ON A WEBSITE THAT IS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY FOR VIRGIN MALES REEE”

Your relationship wouldn't fall under prohibition's on consanguinity. You are dating your mother's cousin's son. That means that at worst, you and your boyfriend share two common great-grandparents, and you never stated whether your mom and future mother-in-law are even descended from blood siblings. There's no real inbreeding concern. The Church's prohibitions have been mainly for first cousins or more direct relationships.

newadvent.org/cathen/04264a.htm

Your real problem you need to talk about is this.

Stop being a faggot.

Second cousin marriage increases the inbreeding coefficient quite a lot. Third cousin is safe and in fact healthy but second cousin is probably two close

Biblically, there's nothing wrong with it, but yeah, consult with your priest. If you're not comfortable with it, then you're not comfortable with it.

No women come to this obscure Christian imageboard, so I am assuming you are a faggot. If that is so, please go to www.reddit.com/r/christianity/, they are more your speed

Why are you larping as a feminist catholic girl? Is this what you envisioned your life to be?
Get some help, brother

Just be yourself or go to the gym

In fairness, (s)he didn't animepost.

This. I'd say to find out just what kind of cousins the your mother and his are. Where I'm from, it's not uncommon to call a second cousin, cousin. If this is the case (or even more removed), there's no danger whatsoever.

Further distant than first cousins isn't even prevented by Catholic rules, is it? One of Luther's big complaints was that the Catholic church prevented marriages legal under Leviticus with the purpose of breaking up middle class families. Cousin marriage is fine, genetic disadvantages are grossly overstated, and he's your 2nd cousin - there's literally like a .01% chance of problem, there's higher percent chances of other defects than a defect being caused because of your relation.

What you're worried about is social custom, not anything God has declared and social custom these days is in constant flux. It won't be long before those taboos are broken for everyone too

I really wouldn't worry about this, there are so many logical reasons that your relationship is fine and nothing scriptural against it. "Appearance of evil" is bunk too - it's not illegal to marry your 2nd cousin because everyone knows it's safe

There is nothing really incestuous here. You are distant relatives and there is as good as no danger of inbred offspring. If this pseudo-stigma you have in your head is unbearable then stop dating, easy as that. Even though your problem is a non-problem from every perspective imaginable.

Oh shut up nigga. You're only reacting that way because you know she's female. I never give parts of my identity up because people start making ass stupid assumptions they wouldn't do if they didn't know me at all (which is most of the time)

not if they're the rare ones that been on the internet since the 90s and early 2000s

This thread is proof women should not be allowed on imageboards, unless op is just a larper who wants to create a beautiful christian family via his boipussi

Attached: 1d7ede36648d0c62903b1aa6847bad88c66d01ed247a390ccbac2a54755071d6.jpg (736x613, 121.2K)

I'll point out that saying that women are inferior is actually pretty sexist, fam, and only some InCel MRA would think otherwise.

Like everybody else said - Talk to your priest, it more importantly, TALK TO HIM.
That being said…
Don't be a THOT. Have him marry you ASAP, because you might as well be having sex when you engage in "heavy petting".

I don’t know about you, but I’d prefer women on imageboards over homosexuals on imageboards

Second cousins marrying is entirely fine and normal; doubly so because you didn't grow up under close households.

Generationally it might become a problem like in puppy mills. so it won't be a problem unless OP also larps as a dog

Right, well, I called him.. We are still dating, and we'll be talking to our priest this Saturday. Thanks for the advice and whatnot.

I'll butt in here but technically speaking women are inferior to men in terms of being a man. Women and men have different roles. If these roles are destroyed then women are in fact just worse men. Right now for the most part in the, United States at least, women don't serve their roles anymore. Thus with this plus ((((equal rights)))), women are effectively just worse men with retarded political beliefs.

Glad to hear user. I'd like to hear updates to see what happens.

You are incorrect by the way. Marriage between up-to-the-7th-cousin persons is banned in canon law.

Attached: serveimage.gif (400x260, 1.88M)

Just because one is slightly better doesn't make it a good thing. Obscure image boards are basically the last place men can meet up and talk without threat of women ruining everything (assuming they can't find it.) No offense to actual women posters. We just don't have very many places for us left frankly that arn't being subverted at every turn.

That's excellent news! You two are in my prayers.

Attached: 460e3e9c97e2f11ec9517ed74485ca1c824c3ddd0ae751a073756931b434e298.jpg (249x473 39.18 KB, 22.21K)

Perhaps you should go to wizardchan. That may be more your speed, since they act like you when they think a woman is nearby.

Attached: 5a27feb1ea3bb5bc9d8f79c1c9ac1d062d1e4e856f29ba40ec106763dbafac97.jpg (1214x1239, 356.37K)

Yes, we must accelerate til the post quality is that of 4chan, we are almost there!

Attached: sam closing doors.gif (382x480, 5.42M)