GF Shot bf with .50-caliber Desert Eagle in chest through book for youtube,he died,she cried

A pregnant Monalisa Perez cried and pleaded with her boyfriend several times to put a stop to a YouTube stunt, but the man urged her on, eventually dying after she fired a gun at him as he held an encyclopedia in front of his chest.

Norman County authorities released videos, evidence and transcripts Friday showing that Pedro Ruiz III, 22, methodically planned and directed Perez, who was 19 at the time, in the June 26, 2017, incident. Perez, 20, pleaded guilty in the case and was sentenced in March to 180 days in jail on one count of second-degree manslaughter. She also received a lifetime ban from owning firearms or profiting from telling the story of Ruiz’s death.

“I can’t do it babe,” Perez told Ruiz at one point in a transcript from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA). “I’m so scared.”

The videos show a heavily pregnant Perez appearing winded and tired at times as Ruiz recorded several versions of the same action.

Ruiz said in his videos that he would post stunt videos weekly and hoped to raise money to support his endeavor.

He said he wanted to be “crazier” than famous stunt stars like the men behind MTV’s hit series, “Jackass.”

Acting under Ruiz’s instructions, Perez presented the camera with a black-and-gold .50-caliber Desert Eagle pistol nestled on a red pillow.

Footage of the shooting itself was not released. Perez told BCA investigators that when she pulled the trigger, the gun’s barrel was about a foot away from a book Ruiz was holding about a foot or two from his chest.

A round passed through the hardcover encyclopedia and killed Ruiz outside their home in the northwestern Minnesota town of Halstad.

She pleaded another time for Ruiz to stop the stunt. Once she fired the gun, she immediately called 911, but Ruiz died at the scene.

Perez later told a BCA investigator that Ruiz had previously practiced shooting into a book, and that for a month she had resisted his plans to replicate the stunt. Authorities recovered the presumed practice book, also an encyclopedia, with a .50-caliber bullet still lodged halfway inside.

startribune.com/boyfriend-urged-on-woman-in-fatal-youtube-stunt-new-videos-and-transcripts-show/486275011/

Attached: LAST MINUTES OF PEDRO RUIZ.mp4 (640x360, 1.58M)

She's stupid and gross, and she already has a baby, which is disgusting, but she still has a mouth and a butthole, so she's perfect for pimping

I say sell her baby to somebody, and use the money to buy heroin, get her strung out, then repeatedly gangrape her and torture her, eventually selling her into sex trafficking

No, I think throwing her off a cliff is much more suitable

You are almost as stupid as he was – complete idiots. He was the dumbass. She was just easily controlled, kinda like you internet edgelords.
What's wrong with you, boy?

Which is why she deserves to be either converted into a sex slave or killed brutally, white knight faggot

Already was a sex slave.
What part of pregnant do you not understand?
She merely ridded the world of one more JewTube idiot with a death-wish. It would have been better to turn the gun on her belly afterwards also, but at least she took out one spic.
What have you done, besides being a whiny little halfchan-reject bitch with nothing but hate and unrequited desparational incel shit to spew forth?

Old news

This is why we should keep guns around, this guy won't be having more children.

No thanks. You are on your knees, sucking cock, or ass in the air, taking cock from behind.
Not the kind of level I get on.

Wew, lads. The edgelord incel cringe gang

So that turns you on, huh? Thanks for the tip, homo

Don't worry.
You'll get a lot more than just the tip when you are on that level!

Sorry, I don't aswing that way, queer
Maybe this board is more your speed
>>>/cuteboys/

………..I take back my earlier comment about selling the baby and gangraping the mother……

I think I could make more money by selling the mother and gangraping the infant

The faggot doth protest too much, methinks.

Takes one to know one

an outtake from The Mollusk album

I wouldn't know.
I've never taken one – unlike you, who have taken many, according to your own account…

Again: cool story bro, tell it again
Are you straight or not? Make up your mind
Or are you gonna continue projecting?

*unzips my pants and sings, as I proceed to insert my penis into other guys*

"Hello Jimmy. Hello John. What's happenin'? What's going on?"

Never said I get pussy.
although I get more pussy than any man probably should have
Do you know how greentext works?
I was quoting (You), who said
I was merely pointing out that taking cock, like you do, is not the same as getting laid. Sorry.
Never said I would rape an incel. Stop reading in your own fantasies. I merely said that being constantly 'on that level' will probably get you some cock. (You) should and do already know that, since (You) are 'on that level'.

This happened more than a year ago.

Also, stop responding to the retard forcing the incel meme, god damn you people are fucking stupid

What do you expect?
It's Summer.

Retard has been trying to force the incel meme for months, and other retards keep responding.
Summer does seem to have exacerbated the problem though.

*gently places my right hand against the back of your head*

*lights a cigarette with my left hand, then unzips my pants*

"welcome to Zig Forums"

oh no, i'm so scared. i just shit my pants.

*gently pushes your head into my lap, as I whisper into your ear*

"trust me, in real life, he could break you into 30 pieces"

good job lol

The song 'The Boys Of Summer' is a play on words, where 'the boys of Summer' usually refers to baseball, but in the Don Henley song, he's talking about a bunch of guys his ex-girlfriend is fucking.

Which reminds me:

1: you're a bitch
2: fuck yourself
3: video games made you gay
4: you probably think Adele is 'talented'

also, religion is insanity

and you're a soft block of modeling clay

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-12.45.36.png (1679x1080, 535.49K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-23-10.29.35.jpg (3040x1710, 241.08K)

He can't read.

the schizoid thinks out loud

dangerous combination mein friend

Something really needs to be done about the faggot shitting up every thread.
It's obvious he's only here to disrupt everything.

What kind of idiot tries to block a bullet with a book without having it tried out safely first? And even then there is the danger that the shooter will miss the book and shoot you directly. A few days ago we had an idiot who stabbed himself because he thought his clothes were stab-proof, and no we have an idiot getting shot because he thought that a book is bullet proof.

Ah of course. Fun fact, everyone who was on Jackass has serious mental problems and their lives are all fucked up. You need to be wrong in the head to think that doing any of those things is a good idea, but (((MTV))) was all too happy to exploit and glorify the mentally unstable.

If only all peoples everywhere as stupid as he is would try the same trick the world would be a much better place.

Attached: 1416795934366.jpg (484x685, 52.58K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-01.54.37.jpg (590x385, 47.73K)

Her breasts are disgusting

puffy areolas are hot, but only on small tits

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-01.55.24.jpg (300x200, 18.26K)

Furthermore, her face is shot out

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-01.56.47.jpg (2359x1573, 245.76K)

Not to mention she has a bush (bacteria magnet) and her vagina isn't the type I demand

sorry, but you're going to have to post a pic of a different girl, this time with small tits, no pubes, and the appropriate vagina that I demand

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-01.57.35.jpg (2205x1885, 279.88K)

Did the death of this Mexican have any negative effects on society? The answer is NO, so let her go an hopefully she will find and kill another spic.

What's the problem here?

Not even one year for MANSLAUGHTER, women privilege know now bound.

Attached: Grayons.png (500x533, 65.88K)

JUST SHOOT THE DAMN BOOK YOU DOUBLE RETARD

so whos paying for his car and golden 50 cal? does he have that much money? oh well were hes going he dont need nomore books

BUT IM MORE EDGY THAN JACKASS

If you don't like the Beatles, you're a homosexual

heh

Attached: kek.PNG (665x133, 10.76K)

so wheres the video tbh, it obviosuly exists

So he puts himself behind the book?

Youll both get the legally mandated rope when the time comes.

Attached: e5866675393b4a75aed6b7652e0e86628b120c4477b499af85ddb8d6f9b1c87f.png (625x626, 123.23K)

Read the article, the guy tried it once before and they recovered the book with the bullet lodged halfway through. It was probably a different gun, he wanted to look cool with the deag, and he found out that the jews are good at one thing…

Making the previous test completely pointless.

Another nominee for the Darwin awards

I'm perplexed as to how people this stupid are even capable of mustering the funds to purchase a desert eagle. It's not like a hipoint that you can just get off the street for $100-$200.

Attached: 1529876608840.jpg (1007x1478, 590.06K)