The devil is upon me

Story time fellas.

Pray for me lads. I need the strength to report her to HR in spite of my ego. Telling me I'm a good man as a method to seduce me is one thing, but she's kicking it up a notch lately. Just tonight, she said something racy to which I did the sign of the cross, almost as a reflex. Her face absolutely lit up and she gleefully exclaimed "I know what that is! That means you're being tempted!"

Attached: gorilla of disgust.jpg (338x450, 59.19K)

Don't winnie the pooh become some winnie the pooh pagan winnie the pooh thot's winnie the pooh trophy. Either avoid interacting with her as much as possible, or flat out tell her to winnie the pooh off the next time she starts shit.

thanks user, I needed that laugh

Solid advice

Attached: Winnie the Pooh.gif (430x228, 980.86K)

Is that what you want to hear? Are you happy now?

Attached: 1523806080767.jpg (400x294, 10.19K)

Where do you people work/live where you actually meet unironic pagans and people like this OP

I've only ever encountered neo-pagans on Zig Forums and twitter

Well, she's just going to keep doing it unless you tell her to stop.
If she continues then record it using a pen camera and contact a lawyer with sexual harassment claims. Go directly to higher-ups.

This. Check your area's laws on recording without consent first though. If it's legal, this could be a chance to knock a highly-placed Christ-hater out of your organization.

Bro, she's only going after you because you keep entertaining her. Men and women, ESPECIALLY women, only keep pursuing people when they know they have a bit of their interest. Women intuitively KNOW when a guy is falling for their charms. It's in the facial expressions, how they look at them, their body language, ect. Hell, I can tell even from your OP you have some sexual interest. Not only are you being disrespectful to your wife you are being disrespectful to yourself. You are also giving this thot the ego boost she doesn't deserve. And you bet your ass she's gossiping to this with her friends and tainting your name. Socially comprised situation all around. Best tell her to sod off and/or act very cold with her.

If you report her to HR then she and they will turn the situation against you and you'll be mobbed and likely fired, probably for sexual harassment. If you record her then they'll turn the fact that you record her against you and fire you for sexual harassment and you'll likely face criminal stalking charges as well. If you think sexual harassment policies are in place to help men in situations like yours then you're woefully naive. I wish I could help you. My advice is to start seeking employment elsewhere.

This tbh fam

Attached: C10541DF-B650-44A3-A48A-46C39A0EB3FD.jpeg (640x503, 67.52K)

Only God can say how holy you actually are.

Also, don't see women as thots. They don't even feel pleasure from sex most of the time. If a woman acts weird with you, just ignore her and pray for her, not thinking evil of her.

She was a hooah
-Ralphie

Deal with it yourself, don't report her, that's faggy.
Stop feeding the situation, ignore her or grow some balls and tell her you wont participate in that kind of behaviour since you are a married man.

Have you told her that you're not comfortable with the things she's saying to you? If not then tell her the next time she says something sexual. I would try to resolve it with her privately if possible. Running off to tattle to the higher ups doesn't sit right with me, unless she's forcing you to do something.

This is a pretty sound advice. Flee from sexual immorality, brother. I will pray for you. And remember, you will not be tempted beyond what you can endure. You have to admit that you are truly being tempted and you cannot do this alone on your own power, and in doing so you must ask the Lord for His protection.

Cool advice for friends you got there but I think you need to re-read the OP.

I don't know how OP obtained this information but if its true she probably realized it and enjoys doing it.

Attached: 1415131824736.jpg (500x497, 107.15K)

Rational Solution: Report her to HR and hope she shuts the winnie the pooh up.
Fun Solution: Bring your wife to work.

I know, but unless he explicitly tells her she is bothering her she can justify it to herself, tell herself he secretly wants her so it's okay, etc.

*bothering him

I'd report her to HR right away. Document each incident and the things she says to you. Bring a lawsuit against the company either way, find a lawyer. Important to report her before she slanders you.

But, before you report, get whatever you can in writing about her intentions- declarations from co-workers, or other evidence that shows she likes seducing me (FaceBook, whatever)

Build your mountain of evidence, then strike, and hit the company as well for putting her in a position of power. The best thing that can happen is that they fire you - firing a person who's in process of sexual harassment claim is a sure fire way to lose the suit. You'll get paid for not working. Just cover your ass and prepare your evidence.

Stay strong user. This succubus is feeding of your lustful energy that you express. It will only get more difficult if you don't report her right away.

Attached: 1459871162145.jpg (566x677, 142.51K)

I see them everywhere, because I was one for a few years, there are more of them than you would think.

Think about how you'd feel if your wife were engaging in the behavior you are.

At least tell your wife, if you haven't already, about it so that you have some accountability to your actions.

Stop her there and say none is good but God in matthew 19. Another thing you can mention is if she tells you good day or morning that in ephesians 5 the days are evil.
You tell her the truth, yep. Then say that you won't ever fall for the temptation as spoken of in james 2. Be humble yet rely entirely on what God says in the Bible when you talk to her. If she is of the bondswomen of in galatians 4:21-31 she will leave you alone very quickly. If she is of the freewomen remind her to be sober minded should she make a "sometimes brazenly sexual comment" that is meant to seduce you for you to f-uck her. Also remind her if she makes those comments for f-ucking that there shall be no whore of the daughters of the house of israel as stated in deutoronomy 23:17.
TBH 's solution of bring your wife to work would work very well

And to all of you recomending legal action against her let me remind you of 1 corinthians 6:1-8

TLDR, focus on what God says.

I've met a few. If you want to meet one, just go to your local Barnes and Noble and hang out around the supernatural philosophies/eastern religions sections (it's generally by the Bibles and Christian sections. You'll be able to find it cause it will have a bunch of tarot decks and a copy of Be Here Now by Ram Dass).

OP is your wife a level headed Christian? If so maybe you should talk to her about it, since this also indirectly involves her. Talk to her and pray for each other to strengthen your relationship and your marriage. If you've lusted after that thot then confess to your wife about your sin so that both of you can get past this together, pray for strength to overcome this hurdle. It might help if you have something with you that will remind you of your wife 24/7, I mean the ring is supposed to do that but maybe something more tangible, something you can bring with you wherver, might help to remind you of what you can lose when you're in the peak of temptation.

"You are tempted in the same way that everyone else is tempted. But God can be trusted not to let you be tempted too much, and He will show you how to escape from your temptation." - 1 Corinthians 10:13.

Know that whenever you are tempted there is always a way out. Always be viligant when you see that thot so that you won't fall into adultery, I'll pray for you and your marriage OP.

Sadly this. You go to work for money, not to bring STDs to your marriage or to be arrested because sexual harassment always works in favour of women

Never report anything to HR. They work for the companys good, not yours. You need to find a lawyer. You should be able to find one at your church. It seems to me that most good churches have a strange over representation of lawyers there. Explain your situation to the lawyer and he will likely refer you to a friend of his who specializes in things like this, and they will let you know if you have a leg to stand on.

Is she a divorce lawyer? I'm pretty sure that civilian third parties are unable to anull a marriage.

I remember reading a study where women rated men they'd previously rated as unattractive as attractive when told other women desired those men.
Basically, women base their decisions on the social landscape and women will go after men simply because they perceive them as desired or held by others.

tl;dr she's a slut and if anything actually happened she'd lose interest and you'd winnie the pooh up your marriage friendo

Listen to this user and avoid her before it's too late.

…and people ask me why I don’t like women…(I don’t like men either, but I see more white knights than ever around)

When surrounded by pagans, heathens and the wicked, don't worry. Simply take on the image of Saint Francis in this image, and silently direct a prayer to God.

This way you will heap burning coals of shame upon them.

Attached: McAfee-SIMPLE.jpg (682x519, 43.24K)

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 9.81K)

What is up with accusing everyone on this board of being gay recently? Is this all from just one board user who is a little obsessed with it?

If you want to be an incel, thats cool man. I hear your local monastery is always looking for more monks.