Babylon

Can we get a thread discussing Babylon (the physical nation and its "spirit"?

Specifically, how its spirit is alive and well today and how a lot of its strange customs continue to exist and be practiced by many.

I think it's fairly important to discuss because it's a major civilization that is mentioned in the bible and is used as a warning for prophecy.

Attached: hanging-gardens-babylon.jpeg (1684x2048, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mystery-babylon.org/originsofbabylon.html
archive.fo/qDE2O
bibleprophecyblog.com/2010/03/ark-of-covenant-present-location.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Babylon is the origin of ALL non-christian religions.
It wad also the first civilization after the flood with King Nimrod at the helm.
Nimrod established the first One World Government which prompted the wrath and kindness from God.

I know it's a cliche to label America as Babylon, but one has to admit that America has adopted a Babylonian mindset, especially in recent years. Other than that, I need to do some more reading on this topic, so I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Attached: babylon.jpg (750x750, 82.14K)

This website offers some good interesting information.
mystery-babylon.org/originsofbabylon.html

I think other christanons should jump in this thread since Babylon plays an important role in the world.

Attached: Babylon illustration.jpg (1600x1200, 298.36K)

Babylon is a type of the anti-church. Read Isaiah and you'll see that she is a whore who shares her bed with all and strangers, compared to the virgin bride of Christ (manifested in the virgin Mary, the church militant and Christ on the Cross), who is pure and is Israel.

Judaism is Babylon, it originated there after the sack of Jerusalem and created the religion to oppose Christ. The state of Israel is the physical kingdom of the anti Christ and the abomination will soon be in the Temple.

Glad to see so many knowledgable Christanons itt. I thought I was the only one interested in Babylon.

(checked)

At least im not the only one that sees American Arrogance as a sign of their Babylonian nature. Forgive them for they know not what they do. Their love of money has resulted in our nations love of war. Pray that God humiliates their arrogance so they too shall be humbled before God.

Attached: MosesRembrandt.jpg (616x768, 104.16K)

America is the whore of babylon

Funnily enough reading the bible today I encountered a line where God even calls Babylon a "merchant nation" (It was somewhere in Ezekiel but i can't find it in the moment)…Made me laugh that even The Almighty uses the (((merchant))) meme…

Nephilim cannot be the offspring of angels and the such, angels cannot beget Men, it is impossible, nor is there anywhere within scripture or Tradition that talks about some fallen groups of angels with bodies on earth. Nor did anyone besides Noah survive the flood nor was there anyone else outside the garden.

Then who did Cain fear killing him?

Read Enoch

Many don't consider Enoch to be canon to the scriptures.

The Book of Enoch is completely theologically wrong. It reeks of Pharisaical tradition.

All Good memes come from the Lord

Amen

It can be true without being scripture.

This.
The US is the whore of babylon and Israel is the Babylon itself.

God personifies his nation as a waifu. Why isn't there a Zion-chan?

Something I always found interesting is that most non-Christian religions copy+paste a lot of the same concepts from Babylon.
Like Sun/Moon worship, trinities, human sacrifice, etc. There are even certain structures around the world that have nearly identical structures

Attached: Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz.jpg (322x400, 46.39K)

Considering Babylon is where the Talmud's teachings originates from, it's even more on point.

Babylon - the civilization of greed, pride, sin, idolatry, and apostasy. It fits the Jews quite well.

Yes, and every religion's messiah is the Christian globalist antichrist. Rly maeks me thnk.

Attached: 1522520127775.jpg (480x300, 23.82K)

Really activates my almonds

Historico-theological failure on so many levels.

Now, our dear aztec friends may have been brutal and insane, but everyone agrees they were good at sanitation.

We should refer to this "Israel" as "Israel" or (((Israel))) as it's clearly a counterfeit of the real thing. There will be a fake Christ, so we should not give that fake "Christ" the dignity of calling him Christ, therefor we should not give "Israel" the dignity of being called Israel. They are not Israel, just as they are not Jews but do lie.

True Israel is in captivity by Babylonian Pharisees, so "Israel" is indeed Babylon. Christendom is in total bondage to Babylon and only Christ can gather us back.

FINALLY, someone with an IQ above 80 who can through the semantic trap. The semantic trap is a part of the captivity. If you can't separate (((Israel/Babylon))) from the real Israel you are enslaved just like American Evangelicals are.

Wrong.

You are getting closer but you aren't quoting the bible to back your statement.

You have no idea.

You are even closer but still not supporting you conclusion with the Bible.
Let me explain, the whore of babylon as spoken of in revelation 17:5,18
revelation 18:23
So biblically, the whore of babylon is a "great city" "for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived" whose' "merchants were the great men of the earth"
Now, in jeremiah 27:1-8,21-22
So clearly God allowed the vessels of the house of the LORD to remain in babylon until "the day that I visit them". The ark of the covenant has a vessel of gold within it hebrews 9:4, so it also is in babylon. The Lord's visitation isaiah 10:3 is commonly known as the day of the Lord isaiah 13:6 which is revelation because of 1 thessolinians 5:2. So clearly whoever currently claims to have the ark of the covenant and can prove it is the ark of the covenant is babylon until Jesus recieves the kingdoms of the world in revelation 11:15 and the ark is then in revelation 11:19's heaven.

Now the modern days (((jews))) are actually fake jews warned of in revelation 2:9/3:9. In reality they are khazar babylonians who claim to have the ark of the covenant at archive.fo/qDE2O and bibleprophecyblog.com/2010/03/ark-of-covenant-present-location.html . So their modern day (((israel))) is actually the great city/whore of babylon as spoken of in the Bible.

Attached: c00268f42bc3628139d2e29dba5e69c7b833559d07f31a5d9b96ab0f65e2302b.png (664x696, 108.57K)

Capped

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 9.11.28 PM.png (1325x693, 380.56K)

Attacking a literal war monger nation that only serves its pimp is not defending the effeminate useful idiots.
Stupid babylonian.

Its the Ashkenazim, the synagogue of satan who claims to be jews but are not. They are really khazars that converted to judaism at some point in history. They are the deep state, they are our secret rulers, everything you hate about America is because of these people planning and prodding us, forcing us to be that way.

Attached: simon of trent.jpg (844x913, 205.52K)

(((They))) have been getting drunk on the blood of the saints all the way back to jeremiah 25:15-29

The Lord will "begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name". Was he really referring to biblical Israel here? Or could it have been (((modern day israel)))? Either one is technically possible.

Here's another thing to really make you think in jeremiah 51:30
The "mighty men of Babylon" "they became as women". God literally predicted trannies and tel aviv.

Also another thing of note that in jeremiah 25:26
Sheshach = a city in babylon see jeremiah 51:41
Context of the whole chapter is jeremiah 51:1
Another city or wall in babylon is Bel in jeremiah 51:43-44
If you try googling any of this stuff you just get (((babylonian/hebrew))) text references and then nothing else. I wonder where sheshach is?

Interesting post.

Has there been any recent mentions? This article in the picture is a few years old.

You weren't there so how would you know that it is impossible. Sure, it is impossible with "modern" science and knowledge, but so is God and many other things that the World conveniently ignores or brushes under the carpet. I take in both sides of the argument, and I used to dismiss the Nephilim as literal copulation of angels and humans, but in recent years I've had to change my views given what I've seen and come across.