Gyro-Roach war thread

(pic unrelated)
Lets say a Conventional war breaks out between Greece and turkey breaks out right now. How would this war be played out? How would the Cyprus situation be like? Would Constantinople be in Greek hands?

In this thread talk about logistics, equiptment and hell even fictional battles during the war.

Attached: 30ff6213cbd1db7ef5cd1b3e94a09c47f8d849d7233461a9ac5f0305a5d5389f.jpeg (640x640, 97.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My bad ment to say equipment. Tired as fuck right now

The last time Turkey and Greece had a war Turkey won hands down that's probably what would happen

The NATO blockade on the reinforcement we tried to send all helped.

Also last time Turkey attempted a war they had an F-16 BTFO and took it like a bitch, but I have to admit that things are getting off balance in favour of roaches lately with the exception of all their experienced officers being currently in prison I mean.

But to answer OP's question, if a war broke out right now, it wouldn't end well for us. The government is a bunch of commie zogbots, the military has suffered from lack of funding, there are only 150,000 troops in active service and our equipment is getting really outdated. The only troops that are given body armor are special forces. Everyone else is given a G3 with iron sights, a few magazines and a basic uniform.

When it comes to navy and air force we are thankfully breddy gud and superior to the roaches.
I doubt the roaches would manage to conquer any land, but if we tried to push into Turkish lands we would stand no chance.
Until a government like Golden Dawn is elected and major changes are made to the military, Constantinople will continue to be called Istanbul, Skopje will continue to be called Macedonia and Albania will continue to exist.

Attached: 2011-06-12.JPG (1024x683 891.86 KB, 139.21K)

>Only 150,000 troops in active service
>ONLY
We live in an age where 100 men armed with bolt-action rifles could cripple the US government in a matter of hours if they put their minds to it. Don't give me this only bullshit. Numbers mean nothing in modern warfare.

Attached: 0d14a82211bfab141a43117080d6e956a1e0235c4de901a8024cdb8b11e58b11.png (374x289, 150.15K)

Couldn't they fuck things up by shooting at only substations?

What's the Greek endgame on that? They change the name and remain independent? They change the name and become part of Serbia again? What do Greeks want beyond the end to their "we wuz alexander and shieeit"?

This is a good thread for filtering all the over zealous greek fags, thanks burger.

ftfy

Attached: loo.jpg (640x640, 80.43K)

It's basically like the Cyprus war.

Turk tactics:

The only hope Greeks have in the face of such tactics:

Even though five turks in a fifty million dollar 21st century technology main battle tank is a fair fight against a single half naked greek man holding a bronze sword, ultimately…. manpower is utterly useless, it's a game of politics.

To win, Greeks need to cry first, and their propaganda has to be Hollywood tier.

I honestly don't know what this user was implying. We have zero territorial claims into Paionia, skopjen military is a joke even by Balkan standards and the FYROM as a state is two generations away from being part of greater Albania which would be by far more detrimental for us than some self-hating Slavs acting retarded; if anything we should militarily assist Skopje remain Slavomonkeydonean like we did back in 2001.

Maybe he refers to the Skopjen government forgetting half millennium of islamic cuckoldry they were subjected to and the current domestic albo-zerg threat, and somewhat diplomatically aligning with Teyyip lately hoping that will grab some clay if Greece is invaded, completely forgetting they would fall to kebabs too either shortly after Greece or even before, spending on how Durkey would play their cards with shiptaristan.

Not something we can brag about. A half naked German tourist would be able to singlehandedly stop an entire battalion from landing.

Attached: germans summer.jpg (1600x1200, 589.16K)

How would we ever conquer these lands with our current military and most importantly, our shitty government? The Balkans would actually be piss-easy, but Turkey is Afghanistan with more and better armed troops.

Even in our current condition the only reason why albania isn't a series of craters is solely due to our own cuckoldry, not physical inability to curbstomp their "military" overnight.

We outgun the rest of the Balkans COMBINED so much it ain't even funny, as a matter of fact it's the opposite of funny since we have to also worry about Bulgaria's borders since we are militarily obliged to help them if durkey attacks them.

Would the Kingdom of Greece have been capable of defeating the Roach in the early 1940s as part of the Axis without German help?

Attached: Unser Rommel - Marching Song of the Afrika Korps-JFor12OGo1k.mp4 (1920x1080, 9.84M)

Yes

Huh, for real? Since when? Why would we help a bunch of land-grabbing monkeys who start shit with us?

Attached: Balkan_Flag_Original.png (805x673 508.94 KB, 63.83K)

No, they couldnt even hold out against Italians

Last time they got BTFO by a bunch of nationalist villagers with outdated equipment. I don't think it would go so well for Greeks.

The Reich was too sympathetic towards Turkey for that to happen. Hitler's rise to power was inspired by Ataturk's upbringring, Turkish families were handed honorary Aryan brochures, there were legions of Turks in the Wehrmacht etc.>>636252

Attached: 1527548120719.jpg (684x1122 814.03 KB, 179.65K)

How about we take a look at the bigger picture.
War between Greece and Turkey means war between two NATO countries. Greece is still part of NATO, they just don't have their forces under NATO command.
If NATO doesn't step in and stops the infighting that would be extremely bad PR.

Are you retarded?

Read you stupid faggot

Are you historically illiterate?
Gr*ek army was stretched thin in albania and on a brink of collapse, Italians would have defeated gr*eks without any help from germany anyway.

Attached: doubt.png (1000x652, 134.42K)

Attached: ok musso.jpg (571x421, 30.75K)

Germany, your roach infestation is leaking to your neighbours.

Never happened lol, poles made like 30% of officer corps in '45 in Red Army
In '41 they were stretched out, without supplies, stuck in the albanian mountains with plummeting morale and taking increasing loses. And Italians were about to launch a offensive and mop up gr*ece but g*rmans as always swept in the last moment to steal all the glory

Sure thing my Slavic Aryan friend, Mussolini's Italy could've easily defeated the British in North Africa and conquered all of the Mediterranean without German help!
Why, they probably could've defeated the Allies all on their own if not for pesky G*rman meddling ruining their plans for the glorious Revival of the Roman Empire!

Attached: long range gaussgun reconnaissance sniper with active stealth coating powered by fuel cells.jpg (382x300 166.55 KB, 15.93K)

Attached: 1431727641004.gif (286x204, 836.5K)

I'm starting to think the Prussians were either mythical, or possibly just Poles or Frenchmen in disguise.

Attached: Oh Shoot.jpg (770x720, 90.17K)

It's gyros, not gyro. Why can't Amerifats understand this?

They were Namibian you cunt.

Attached: Battlefield_timeline_new.webm (1920x1080, 5.73M)

Americans are retarded so they shorten all worlds they can
eg. "veggies" instead of vegetables

Roaches roflstomping Greeks.

Greece is the strongest and most important country in Europe because Greeks are Spartan-Athenian–Roman-Byzantines and the root of all western civilization. Greeks conquered most of the known world, and will retake our clay from India and China one day. Greece is also the home of the real Christianity and God has always favoured the Greeks. Greece would defeat Turkroaches like Leonidas at the Hot Gates, but NATO and the UN would get involved, so we don't want to. Count your blessings, Mehmet! If we weren't held back, we'd totally retake Constantinople and Jerusalem and reestablish Byzantium!

Attached: Greater Greece.png (1200x729, 445.8K)

How hard could it be?

It's not even shortening it, they think that it has to be a plural because it has an S on the end, so they remove the S to refer to it singally.

As Cyprus demonstrated if they could they would.

Hmm?

Attached: Untitled.png (344x633, 32.15K)

What Cyprus demonstrated was 3 things:
1. The Turkroaches are laughably incompetent
2. The eternal anglo's intelligence was working with the roaches, just like they've done since the dawn of time
3. The politicians that replaced Papadopoulos and started this whole war were CIAniggers

That was the point. When they could they did and even then they suffered huge casualties despite of several advantages they had.

They fucked up and lost more than they should, but I wouldn't call that number huge. Plus, we suffered more. Which is really pathetic, and only a genocide on Constantinople could ever redeem this shame

Tbh the casualties don't look too good for Greeks. roaches gave you a hiding and grabbed clay. They didn't take ALL the clay, but they definitely did get a solid victory

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (338x228, 7.45K)

Attached: festival of violence.png (476x346, 163.39K)

But in the end Turkey won and greece took more casualties

:)

You are absolutely correct my fellow anonymous poster

Does killing pregnant women count as a double-cap?

depends on if you're pro-life or pro-choice

you keep saying 'when the Golden Dawn get elected', yet judging by your election polls they're nowhere near the ability to make a dent in politics.
you Greeks need to stop hoping for the Golden Dawn to win elections and actually start doing something yourselves.

Golden Dawn is sitting at 11% minimum, and highest estimate goes all the way up to 16%. Politicians of different parties are admitting that based on recent private polls, GD isn't just rising, it is really close to winning 2019's elections.
Golden Dawn is the only NatSoc party in Europe. While everyone else is scared of going full NSDAP, GD leaders have named the jew, the eternal anglo, have voiced their deep hatred of the EU and NATO, and their political plan is magnificent.

Gyros explain this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326x554, 138.29K)

see

Is it me, or is the Greeks in this very board seemed very ‘tryhard’? I mean don’t get me wrong but some of the greeks here can be very concise when giving out info such as about the MiG series for example, but the majority of them seemed to be Zig Forums wannabees that will harp about their Greek heritage at the slightest hint of provocation. Heck, this very thread should be the example at how insecure some of the gyros behave when the topic about their nation or ‘race’ comes up.
Sage because it’s off-topic

90% of Greeks are racially impure, mainly with Turk and Arab blood, which is why they have so much impotent rage. One drop rule always applies, practice good racial hygiene kids

Surely there would be some pure Greeks due to the abundance of islands they have?

I am both the MiG guy and the "tryhard" Zig Forumslack. I also hate kebabs of all flavours.

I get that Papadopoulos is well liked and for good reason, but shouldn't enosis be a legitimate goal for greece?

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/

I think he might be just autistic/overdosed on maymays

No, I'm pretty sure he was referring to me about the tryhard Zig Forumsack thing.
But the question is, who's the tank autist? I've seen a third guy sperging out in tank threads in the past. Was it you?

But why didn't you stop them at least at the Bosphorus? Surely having all that sea in the way would have given you good defensive positions, as well as form a natural border between the countries. Why did Roaches get Constantinople?

Nope. I am almost purely aeronautistic with some minor /his/ geolopolitics undertones, think he's more of a krautboo.

The commies had completely fucked up all supply lines and most importantly they sabotaged any plans and orders from reaching the front. It was a well-planned disaster and after the war ended, they themselves admitted they were responsible for this chaos and were proud of it because it "stopped imperialistic nationalists. They were never punished.

Holy shit. Maybe Greece should think of purging its own populace from traitors before starting irredentist wars.

This explains the difference between East Turks and West Turks.
West Turks are Greeks, but LARP as Turk steppe nomads, while Eastern Turks are some kind of mongrelized hairy kurd ape mixed with monobrow arabs.

you got anything to back that up?

Other than the commies shitting themselves and the population openly talking about how they will vote for GD, then no, I have no way of showing you who funded these private polls

i appreciate the honesty.
don't get me wrong, i'll support the GD as much as the next guy, it's just that i have little faith in elections making a drastic change in government.

Not too sure but, I for one, would board the next flights to Greece and enlist in the volunteer corps. Then after the war (and once I get a taste for roach blood) I’ll visit my family in Germany and start purging local Turks there too, until I’m arrested and placed in free housing with Muhammad and Tyrone until Hofer Anschluss’ Germany proper and creates the second Großdeutschesreich, and I am freed and placed in a Totenkopf division to make the holocaust real. Then my mom will call me and tell me how evil her Opas were and that we should be ashamed to be German, and then she’ll probably disown me because Nazis were the worst thing in all of existence, past and future.

Autistic day dream ends here

You're a good man, leafbro

I like you.

How about you greekfags start paying your dept before you start wars you can't win?

>>>/mongolia/

Greece is actually so close that I'd probably be willing to get involved as a mercenary. Climate seems pleasant enough, and routes for the return trip are plentiful. Sure, there's the whole small issue of bosporos-strait and aegean sea, but if work is on this side of the sea then it is all fine.

not like there would be any work since there's probably like a quadtrillion unemployed fighting aged greeks probably willing to pick up a rifle

All I've gathered about Hellas-posters is that they all seem want to smile-murder turks, albanians, commies and some more turks.

I'd honestly volunteer if Greece invaded Albania, they're a bane on all life in Europe.

Neither Greece or Turkey have any claim to Cyprus. The fucking Venetians have more of a right to that clay than you guys.

Attached: Best Cyprus.png (1024x512, 41.6K)

I'd join Greece just because I'd like to shoot some real shit. It would also be great as a personal revenge against Turks because their contribution to fucking up my country.

Also how are Venetians not turks?