Faggot JN Ruins Everything AGAIN!

Something's got to be done to stop this! He's a fucking piece of shit and he has no respect for our board culture. today alone, he quite literally took every thread and wiped his ass with it. he attacked every thread, every OP, suggesting that we need to get a job and stop copying and pasting bullshit news stories that can be found anywhere on the internet, which is true, but it hurt my feelings because I'm personally in denial. why can't somebody do a permaban on his fucking IP? I come here to enjoy our culture and escape the real world, but he has decided to shit on us. fuck him!

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
There have been 5 previous threads about this article.

Attached: piece of shit.png (1819x1023, 986.22K)

i came in late today, and what I saw was nothing short of infuriating! it's as if he thinks we are a public urinal, and it's his place to piss into all of our mouths.

I created a thread earlier today, and he posted THIRTY SEVEN DIFFERENT VERSIONS of this image, each one saying 'extra! extra!' then insulting me. I don't like the way it feels when he calls me bad names.

Attached: screenshot 06_25_2018.png (1010x1789, 625.95K)

new here, just for the summer. don't even know who he is, but he's already made me want to kill him.

who the fuck does he think he is anyway? ban him

The mod removed all of his replies to my posts(most were attacks on me).
I was not home,(space after comma)so I couldn't chastise the attention seeking lonely loser in the moment and had to do it belatedly…but the mod removed his attacks so my returned barbs have hit empty space.

I dislike the mod more than Andy…he kept trying to goad me and I wasn't even online!

I'm sorry Andy, I may be home tomorrow morning when old peeps like you seem to be most active.

How's the chemo coming?

today, I was minding my own business, having a good time, when out of nowhere, he started calling me 'Anderson Pooper' and telling me Walmart would pay me $7 an hour to clean customers feces out of clogged toilets. is this true? I need a job.

I hate his fucking guts

Attached: dead neptune.jpg (724x538, 32.74K)

from what I can tell so far, he seems to be the most irritating nuisance this shithole has ever seen. it won't last long. from what I understand, they've got plans for him.

I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or just pretending.

Attached: Terry Davis laugh.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

so it's true that he has cancer? good. all kikes like him deserve cancer.

Attached: what a dick.jpg (720x857, 64.22K)

every poster in this thread is Johnny Neptune

who is a nigger

I agree with you about the chemotherapy angle. good thinking!

Attached: pissinpploff.jpg (1053x960, 124.56K)

you're a god damn idiot! hes the best thing thats happened here in years. I like it when he calls me Anderson Pooper.

here's the picture he posted to me this afternoon. see? he says I can get a job at walmart. im calling them tomorrow.

Attached: job offer.png (1343x1489, 166.23K)

sorry, but he was mainly attacking me, not you.

what's going on in this thread?

how long has he been on chemo? hopefully he's in the late stages of it.

Attached: asshole.png (714x710, 576.48K)

this thread is the water cooler at the 8ch news headquarters. Find out what Elsberg thinks about it.

that one looks almost the same as this one that he made about me, except mine says my mother pays all of my bills, and yours says you should be a janitor at Walmart.

Attached: posted today.png (1343x1489, 163.3K)

is this the shellfish thread? I'm new here

Attached: Andy projecting.jpg (1920x1080, 287.84K)

nobody cares Janey Jizzmop

fuck him

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (650x648, 116.22K)

I know that's you, faggot

Joey Nadatestosterone did nothing wrong

You realize the OP is him false flagging right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I bullied him out of three threads the other day.
HEY FAGGOT REMEMBER ME? REMEMBER HOW I MADE YOU CRY LIKE A BITCH BECAUSE I WOULDN'T READ YOUR LOVE NOTES?
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE Zig Forums THREAD ON YOUR SUICIDE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1465832720161.jpg (479x604, 18.42K)

The only way to defeat neptune is to consume crack and engage him in battle on the upper plains of existence

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-12-48-44-490_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 691.13K)

ALL EUROPEAN CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE

Why does Andy never pick 0n me?

I don't like you Andy,(space after comma)you are mean not to pick on me.

go away Jombles Nibblenuts

im jim

joey numbnuts

Joebob Neutered

I love a good bitch fight.

Huh, why would someone discourage informing people? Mind you, half the fucks here have shit sources and no job, but that's besides the point. Someone wants people to feel bad about informing others, using bad recaptions and insults a million times overused to do it. Sounds like an older fuck who learned channery, but never became good at it, even when trying hard.

Johnny neptune sits in a dumpster and sucks cock for crack

Johnny doesn't have the balls to claim I need to get a job at Walmart cleaning toilets

think hes the same asshole who told me the reason im lonely is because of vidya which hurt my feels so i left Zig Forums for about a month.

/b yourself, underage summerfags.

I'm in a strange state of mind. A really good friend of mine used to do drugs with me, and we were both hardcore into getting high. He quit and got totally clean, which was an inspiration for me to also quit.

He died of a heart attack on may 8th.

And yesterday, I just found out that he had actually relapsed, and overdosed on heroin.

I've been all weird in my head since I found out.

He was using needles, which I've never done. I'm totally weirded out, because I never would've suspected that he had relapsed. However, yesterday somebody told me they had sold him a large amount of heroin the same day he died, and I know he's not lying.

My friend had become a 'pillar' in the local recovery circuit, and I'm in a quandry as to whether or not I should keep this a secret, or if it has intrinsic value as a lesson for those who are in recovery like me.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

He had become SO respected in the 'recovery circuit' here, that people almost 'worshipped him', and I'm not exaggerating. He had dozens and dozens and dozens of people who asked him to be their sponsor.

If you mention his name in the NA Meetings, everybody gets solemn and shit because he was looked up to so much, and he had come so far with his efforts of putting his life back on track.

Part of me says it's my secret….

And the other part says people should know, because they might learn from it, how important recovery is, and how thin the line between life and death is.

Don't besmearch his memory.
If you want to show people how bad it is to go back to using drugs just start shooting up heroin yourself. That'll show 'em. Make sure they all know you're a hopeless junkie, then when they all hate you more than they already do, OD yourself. Don't go out like the pretentious prick your friend was. The longer you hang out at idiot-gatherings like NA, the more you will see examples of these high levels of pretentiousness.

You're correct. I SHOULD let them know.

honesty is the only policy, and the information could possibly help at least one of them, if not more.

Thankyou

it's a learning situation.

he was at our apartment three years ago, when Wendy and I caught him running up in our bathroom. (gross I've never used needles in my life) we jumped his shit BIGTIME… BIG TIME…

Afterwards, he broke down and told us how his wife and two daughters had disowned him. He had a huge cathartic experience, and decided right then and there that he was quitting.

We didn't believe him, of course…………..

the next morning, he checked himself into a rehab, and totally quit. He blew my mind!!! He was my inspiration to quit. He became such a respected member of the community (both the recovery community, and the local community in general) that EVERYBODY looked up to him. Everybody asked him to be their sponsor.

He got his family back (pictured)

He was happy as shit.

That's how I know that although he had relapsed, it was an accidental overdose

Attached: 19983983_317935308665017_9087382819739640972_o.jpg (1440x1439, 123.86K)

Although we were getting high together ( I knew him for 25 years) I have never touched a needle in my life.

Yea,(space after comma)This bully said that I looked at milfs because i wanted to fuck my mom.

I felt suicidal.

This is no longer a safe space.

I'm glad the mod is trying to clean his mean attacks up.

Thank you mod for taking some time out of your hectic schedule to make this a better place.

Attached: my hero mod.jpg (1600x728, 174.47K)

Johnny didn't die did he? What the fuck!? When did that happen????

Attached: 5b7700b885ef3c47f18096c631dbe2bf0bdf2ac28f8783deae8a46159e21d808.jpg (720x1280, 201.78K)

lol he told me that my girlfriend was Ms. PacMan and I slashed my wrists.

I heard neppy had a bad reaction to the chemo because he was Jewish and semi-translucent, so he decided to die.

Naw,(space after coma)once a junkie(alcoholic,etc)always a drug user.

You go 20 yrs and hit a trigger…boom, back into it.

Avoid users and triggers.

Attached: calming.jpg (968x681, 46.51K)

I knew he was semi-translucent, but he was JEWISH?!!!

perhaps

however, I'm going on two years, and I NEVER think about it at all.

n e v e r

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-09.15.50.png (1080x1626, 614.41K)

not even gonna lie. one night, he pointed out that I had incorrectly used a semicolon where a colon would've been the correct choice, so I beat the shit out of my grandmother and started teaching my cockatiel to say 'i hate myself'.

Fuck face took Zig Forums and turned it into Zig Forumseptown

Attached: scumbag.jpg (480x640, 120.49K)

The reason I hate him is because this morning, he inadvertently stumbled upon this photograph of a girl named Kim that he used to fuck.

Apparently, he cut out Kim's daughter from the photo.

Ms. PacMan is hotter

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-09.30.07.jpg (260x544, 35.23K)

I heard JN was actually contemplating setting up the guy who sold Thomas the heroin and let law enforcement take it from there.

I also heard JN is morally opposed to assisting law enforcement, so he's in a quandry.

Stangely enough, I also heard that he's dealing with an inner conflict, because he and Wendy are the only ones who know the truth about how Thomas died (other than the heroin dealer and Thomas' family) but he's struggling with a voice inside of him who thinks those who loved Thomas would understand, and it's an important piece of information, but there's also the matter of Thomas' public image to consider.

As if that's not enough to process, I've also heard that JN might float his thoughts in here and see what you guys think, because he kinda respects your intellects.

AND ?…. I've also heard that SOLO sucked niggertesticles

die

for the past 24 hours, I've been distracting myself, mulling it over, bouncing ideas around in my head… My first inclination is to break the heroin guys jaw (he's a fucking weasel, and not 'connected' in any way, a smalltime opportunist who sells just so he can afford free drugs)

In all actuality, I'm kinda venting, and voicing the different ideas I've had, but I'm 99% likely to just let it be.

I've decided to simply eat a really good healthy lunch, meditate on the 25 years that I knew Thomas, focus on what a good dude he was, and just let the dust stay where it's already settled…

I'm angry, but it's all going to be okay

Kimberly is looking pretty fucking good! dammit, man! and to think he was hitting that shit seven years ago, when she was seven years younger. not bad for an old piece of shit manlet.

Plot twist: JN isn't just one person.

that's long since been known. In weird town.com, a guy who went by the name H1TLER shared turns playing the role with Andy. Then, during the mbuzzy.com era, it was BEN™ from Tennessee and a chick named Crystal from Albany, N.Y. who helped keep the 'irritation machine' rumbling. it makes sense, what with the stylized signature syntaxual structure.

the angry child inside of me wants to lash out at the world and punish somebody

but the psychonaut inside me reminds the inner child that the universe has already played it's hand

and so it shall remain

Thomas is gone

and none of us ever really existed in the first place

*about to play 'within you and without you' by the Beatles*

Yeah, because that's your normal modus operandi, amirite?
Also, what have you got against needles? It's a waaay cleaner method than smoking shit on aluminum foil!
I've only spent a few minutes in here the last few days, as I've been bemoaning how fucked up my life is while drowning myself in wine, women & song. The music has been good, the wine has been cheap and barely keeps me from withdrawal symptoms, and the women have been crazy. My pubic bone is sore from waaay overdoing it, and my kids have zero respect for me anymore because of my choices in female companionship lately. The women have been as cheap as the wine.
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to vent a bit too.
THIS IS NOW A VENT THREAD.
I did spend enough time on here to notice that you have definitely been sperging out in here lately, talking to yourself even more than normal, Johnny. I haven't bothered to comment, as it looked like you were busy and I didn't want to bother you. Just gotta say, you should probably work on your samefagging skills. It can be a great boon to actually draw idiots into thinking for themselves by starting a lively discussion amongst one's many personas, then letting it play out and enjoy the shitstorm. Unfortunately, you seem to be so attached to that one JN persona that you can't seem to samefag like a champ, hence less entertainment and less educational and informative lessons all around. Also, being so opinionated makes it difficult to espouse completely different points of view so that samefagging has a bigger and better effect. I can see that you are winding down around here and kinda wanna go out with a bang rather than a whimper (like your friend), but you gotta buck up and stahp playing the whole 'everybody hates me, so I'm going to REALLY show 'em – these fucks have no idea how much I can force them to hate me' thang you've got going on.
yes, I used certain topics, language, spellings and formats in this post so you would know who I am, but I can easily switch to a new persona anytime, just for the hell of it. You should try it sometime. It's more fun than any drugs!
Welp! That's about enough out of me for now. You're welcome for turning your shit thread into a Vent Thread. Maybe more anons will pile in and vent their shit, or maybe it will all be some of my different personas, and maybe a few of your practice-personas. We shall see…
In the meantime, I'll probably go bump the ugly dog thread some more, just to be a dick! Because I'm a lot more like you than you think!
THIS IS NOW A VENT THREAD.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-03.33.44.jpg (800x600, 124.66K)

but I've intentionally been transparent in the fact that I'm talking to myself.

in fact, the entire time I was waiting for you to let yourself be known (like this) because it's you who I wanted to ask the advice from…….

don't be so quick to assume that I lack the external perspective to be self aware, or that I'm incapable of dropping into legitimate alternate personas….

these have been OBVIOUSLY farcical

So…….
I already found the answer on my own that I wanted (you) to tell me

I had already assumed that you had already responded in another persona, but the rules dictate that one cannot take action on the assumption, because at that point,(space after comma)it becomes a guessing game.

yesterday,

I was just pissed at the universe

…..I'm not in a persona mood…..

this is my refractory period after
slamming my psychic forehead
against a metaphoric brick wall

and now I've decided to let it be

Thomas was a VERY talented speaker, and just as good of a salesman as I

that's why we hit it off so quickly

I met him when I got hired to paint a mural for a company he worked for. he was their best salesman, and he understood every subtle nuance and triple entendre (yes, triple)

he was also quite good at getting pussy, so suddenly it was the two of us like an odd team there, and the less talented sales force watched in awe as we laughed our asses off.

he was SUPER fucking smart, and a cool as shit bastard

Classicly hilarious though.
Definitely pissnpploff! While I ignored, I did find it funny.
Also, yes, this was me.

I figured as much

and I was trying to be funny
it was my version of 'good times'

distracting myself from inner conflict

I know the feeling.
Guess I'll go do a search for more ugly dog images to manipulate for awhile.

Samefagging didn't work,(space after coma)Andy.

Although it was a good try.

Yeah, I'm gonna eat, then start drawing a project I got hired to illustrate.

be well, sir!

if by 'samefagging'

you're suggesting

that I was trying

to make it appear

that I was 'somebody else'

you would be

sadly mistaken

every facet

of this thread

is intentionally blemished

with my signatures

the entire thread was me trying to get him to show himself

so I could ask him advice

oops

I meant 'yourself'

but I already knew the advice I sought

so I gave it to myself

I was actually one cockhair away from contacting the drug task force here and arranging a controlled buy

but that was the angry child

but you were so 'convincing'

How much Mexican Tar is the beaner gay bar giving you to do their washroom,(life after coma) Andy?

Attached: Jmhi2dh.jpg (2592x1936, 526.38K)

AGAIN: here's something to sink your fangs into:

Thomas only cared about being reunited with his two daughters

which he managed to do

that's how I know the overdose was accidental

Opioids were Thomas' preference, not mine

(and believe it or not, I'm doing artwork for a Superior Court judge)

You can do quite a bit of valid psychanalysis from a person's artwork……

and the bathroom stall was definitely drawn by an honest to God, TRUE flaming faggot

Attached: (space,after,comma).png (657x935, 698.21K)

Blemished?

Here is your BLEMISHING!!!!!

Did you know prestained underwear is a thing AndY?

Attached: Capture.JPG (670x458, 44.46K)

Community service?

WTF? that's weird

whoever created those seems to only have one rectum.

creepy

No. I dont think that would be allowed. I'm pretty sure that would be a conflict of interest.

However, this IS the third art job I've done for this particular judge. He's the one who dead docketed my case.

Slobbin' on the knob of a Judge is hardly 'artwork', Johnny; but since you're so well practiced at it, you can call it whatever you like.

in my book, when you get paid to do something you love doing (and you'd be doing anyway) that's the definition of bliss

Attached: 0120111538.jpg (1280x960, 131.5K)

Attached: 0120111838.jpg (1280x960, 87.34K)

Pool shark

Attached: photo.JPG (2592x1936, 464.18K)

It's the polar opposite of 'work', and if it ever feels as if it's 'becoming work', that's when I bend all the rules.

and they expect that

because

it's art

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-06.21.25.jpg (1080x1399, 514.29K)

and now………………………

egg zack Lee

be well

ne time i got hold of poppy seeds.

Grew about 100 of them in my back yard.
Nobody knew what they were,(spaced out after comment)just commented me on the 'beautiful flowers'.

I cut the heads off at harvest time(this is in Ontario, so because of the cooler climate, I didn't use the scoring method,as the opium content was lower)and soaked them in some 90% alcohol I got from a friend.

I evaporated the liquid after soaking for a month and got about 90 grams of raw opium.

My freind and I Smoked that in our bongs for a month…gave me a very relaxed sort of high, similarb to the morphines pills that I had been taking.

But it was too labor intensive, so i stuck to the pills until the the doctor (that by biker brother and his friends had their hooks into) was arrested for drug dealing.

Supply dried up and I went cold turkey(until these goddamned oxyies hit the street)