Montana:19 yr old girl charged with using a machete to rape ex boy-friend

19 yr old Samantha Ray Mears has been charged with wielding a machete in order to force a man to have sex with her.

Court documents allege that Mears entered the residence of an ex-boyfriend while he was not home. When the man returned home, Mears reportedly confronted him with a machete, ordered him to get on the bed, and remove his clothes.

The man told police that he felt he could not leave the room without being hurt by Mears.

Mears then removed her pants, climbed on top of the man, and engaged in intercourse, according to court documents.

The man told police that Mears continued holding on to the machete during intercourse.

The two began arguing, and the victim pretended to call an acquaintance but actually called 911, and was able to slowly back out of the room and escape.

She also reportedly bit the victim on the arm, and officers noted a bite mark on his arm.

The victim was able to provide officers with photos of Mears on the bed wielding the machete.

archive.is/MRTj6

Attached: 17056003_G.png (590x358, 221.63K)

Fuck this asshole.
She just wanted a little rough sex.

Give her a pass(and me her tel. #)

I am willing to look at those pics.
Anons?

Attached: 2e80f74217f477dbef63bbe0ec86db657c1cc145a32833685dcfe176f0a32fcb.mp4 (720x480, 356.26K)

mtf tranny used machete to rape exboyfriend

Fuck this bitch and I don't mean her.

Ever a girl the D so good she put a machete to your throat to get some more?

No, pussy pass denied. Women wanted a world where 'everything is rape' so they go to jail too.

Unless she had a really shit personality or annoying voice or something I'da probably gone with it, but that's just me I guess.

fix site pls

finally a news story about rape that doesn't look like utter bullshit, and it's a woman doing the raping.

of course I don't expect this story to go very far because it upsets the narrative.

But… But…. Women can't rape men tho

She was probably pregnant with someone else kid but need a way to pin it on ex-boyfriend so he can slave away his life to raise it.

She presumably needed the machete to get sex, so I wouldn't count on it.

At least she 'swings' on the first date-rape

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-02.28.53.jpg (305x358, 26.09K)

You've never met a psycho bitch. A psycho bitch decides she likes someone and latches the fuck onto them whether they like it or not. Had a fat psycho bitch who wouldn't accept no for an answer when I was dating someone else and pulled similar shit on me when I was in a restroom stall with a pocket knife. Luckily she had butter fingers/was weak as shit- police refused to let me press charges because pussy pass. Thank fuck she never found out my address. Saw her trying to follow me home one day to figure it out and I high-tailed it out of there.

Unsurprisingly she was arrested for meth possession which managed to get her off my back.

She reminds me of a mosquito with hepatitis C

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-02.36.05.jpg (305x358, 26.04K)

BRUTAL

WTF @ HER ADAMS APPLE

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-02.50.38.png (1080x1638, 924.27K)

correction

The absolute state of women these days, and men. You're going to be conquered if you don't step your shit up.

This user gets it

Trust me

Georgia is the 'state of women'.
there are 7 women for every 1 man in Atlanta……….

If you can't get pussy in Atlanta, there's something VERY wrong…..

Isn't Atl all nogs??

Obviously her ex was a manlet if he was unable to get away from that little thing

That's less an apple and more the whole tree

Yes and no

It's all about whether you hang out in the shitty south side parts of town, or Buckhead and the north side

It's H-U-G-E, so it's never been a problem for me

Atlanta is actually a fucking amazing city. It's off the chain.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

what a fucking faggot her ex bf is

She was not charged with rape. The word rape was never used in the linked article.

Correct!! two felonies: aggravated burglary, and assault with a weapon. She has also been charged with the following misdemeanors: unlawful restraint; partner/family member assault; and two counts of criminal mischief and one count of possessing a positively putrid pussy.

not to mention aggravated Adams apple

Come now, I know you're degenerates here.

…simple…

you reach around, and lube her shithole up with a heapin' helpin' of nature's most affordable anal lube….

phlegm……

then you punch her hard as fuck in the back of the head, and get busy

Attached: IMG_20180118_125042.jpg (1080x1920, 311.15K)

A almost full of lung oyster in the shithole, a grade three posterior concussion, and a brutal ass fucking, and that lil weasel faced bitch would be happy as a bug in a rug

Attached: IMG_20180118_125240.jpg (1080x1920, 321.25K)

Almost ?

WTF?!!! I SAID 'PALMFULL'

god damn autocorrect

Cool, did you hock that yourself?

Yessireebob, I sure did!

Correct

Also correct

this,equal rights equal sentences.
but muh pussy pass n shit,poor little gurl:0