Manna

I wish I could taste it just once

Attached: manna_from_heaven_stainedglasswindow.jpg (984x1479, 394.75K)

Same. Full nutrients, literally Heavenly taste. I think all other food would be ruined for me after one bite of that pre-cursor to the Eucharist.

Who knows; if we all get hounded underground by the forces of the anti-christ maybe God will provide it for His people again.

FEED ME TIL I WANT NO MORE

[-]

Jesus is our manna doe.

I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

I must've looked like honeydew honey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600, 843.44K)

I am the true bread from heaven. Whoever eats my flesh has life eternal.
You taste real manna every sunday

[+]

Attached: a740381bff34f472b87a2731c97a5c920ce282e01e4778a36deb2929af6db231.gif (311x240, 1.27M)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Hebrews get tired of it? Not saying it wouldn't be great, just a little insight into their fickleness

Is it just me, or does anybody find it amazing that the Israelites lived off this stuff for 40 years in the barren wilderness and experienced the plagues God unleashed upon Egypt, the parting of the Red Sea, and they still disobeyed God and got Him to a point where He almost exterminated them?

A Navajo Christian Priest once blessed some water for a relative of mine that he left at my house and forgot all about. When I was having a hard time and sick I saw the Holy Water sitting on the shelf, so I figured I'd just pour it all over my head and maybe feel better. It started burning the winnie the pooh out of my face, scalp, eyes, and skin to the point where I had to wash my head off with the hose. However…I did spend a night with a self-professed "satanist" chick who was into blood play during sex. Freakiest coincidence ever.

Was it just bad water that had some weird chemicals in it or…was it because that chick smeared her blood all over myself and her after cutting herself while wearing an actual pentagram necklace? Weird eh?

Attached: 1439090486057-0.png (400x400, 192.73K)

Attached: n61an.jpg (620x351, 36.84K)

It never happened.

Biblical revisionists need to go and stay go.

I'm not a Biblical revisionist, I'm a Christian, I simply have extreme doubts about that whole episode in the Bible. It doesn't bother my faith though.

Go imbibe some lethal poison and survive then, literalist.

Don't be a Judaizer.
Christ is our heavenly manna.

exodus 17:1-2
Matthew 4:5-7

I'm not a bible literalist, stop deflecting and start chugging.

Another potentially good thread ruined by autistic bickering.

matthew 4:10

You can call yourself whatever you want and slap on that cute little "Christian" flair you have on the r/Christianity subreddit, but it doesn't mean you are saved. Only God knows your heart. Plenty of pastors end up in Hell for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

How am I revising the Bible? I'm not taking books out I don't like, I simply doubt the happening of the events. It's on the level of not believing the Earth was made in 6 days. How is it blaspheming the Holy Spirit? Explain it to me, and I'll seek repentance for my sins.

You need to read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit.

I don't believe the actual planet Earth was made in 6 days either, however I believe God created all present life on this Earth in that timeframe. I could be wrong because nobody but God was there when He laid the foundations of this world, and I'm not going to get hung up over that either. The Bible is a book of wisdom, not science, and the Bible doesn't contradict science, science and the Bible simply provides two different viewpoints of looking at the same thing.

The problem is, you're twisting Scripture in such a way to suit the desires of your own flesh instead of seeking alignment with God. That's why in the other thread I posted that image of a guy reading the Bible with a blindfold on, it's a man who's not reading the Bible with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. That's what Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses do, and so do many Christians. If anything, your stance is more closely aligned with Mormons and other false religions that believe the Bible is fallible and corrupted and hence not reliable. This stance is what distinguishes true Christians from the apostates. The primary reason why we read the Bible is because that's the way that God speaks to each and every one of us. I hope this makes sense, I'll pray for you brother.

Attached: holy-spirit.jpg (2048x1072, 327.2K)

There is no danger, you dumb faggot.
If you are baptized and believe that the bible is the true word of god then you are 100% safe from otherwise lethal poison.

Thus are the recorded words of the lord god creator.

The only people not safe are people who don't think the bible is literally true, like me.

But to call someone a revisionist, which implies the belief that the bible is right and the true word of god, and then refusing to actually believe it in the next breath is winnie the pooh retarded.

Gas yourselves, the lot of you dishonest wretches.

If you believe the bible to be literally true then you do not tempt god by drinking poison because you are GUARANTEED to be safe from them, provided you meet the requirements.

You fork tongued, turncoating bastards.
The gall to even warn me about this instead of saying: You know, I shouldn't have lambasted the revisionists. I wouldn't drink this shit because I don't believe it's the truth or else I would obviously be doing it.

But no, you winnie the poohs have to go shuck and jive and spew your beloved false witness intead of manning up like that.

Into the pit, you dishonest, fraudulent wretches.

Wrong indeed
proverbs 8:15-16,23-30

I also believe the Bible to be literally true in the context of itself, but that doesn't change God literally said not to tempt/test Him in matthew 4.
Anything not of faith is sin romans 14:23. Do you think it is faithful to test/tempt God even when God said not to?

Attached: c08f0183919ae696bea192cd74d8c11508e9176eef91a1da1a0c9f5e3b70af38.gif (423x234, 1.66M)

I don't know what Proverbs 8 has anything to do with our discussion. That's in reference to Wisdom, not you as an individual. Anyways, I should have rephrased my original reply, what I meant was to repeat the Book of Job where the LORD declares that nobody was there when He laid the foundations of the world, so it is foolish for you and me to be so presumptuous that we know everything.

The Bible is mean to be taken literally, and the Bible is the Truth. And you need to read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. Do you understand? I cannot be any more clearer than this.

Anyways, what I'm gleaning from your posts is that you're a very confused individual. I suggest you pray that God will give you clarity and that you'll stop being confused by the devil's lies. It's one thing to be confused, but it's another to take your confusion and lack of knowledge and spray it all over the internet in a very arrogant manner like you are doing now. Be humble, as Christ was humble. God bless.

Attached: lamp.jpg (960x960, 82.69K)

Indeed, that's why christians are supposed to discern as said in hebrews 4:12 and 1 corinthians 2:10-14 ish. The knowledge of good and evil and the fruit thereof is forbidden to us in genesis 2-3. Hence why knowing is evil but discernment is enouraged in herbrews 5:13-14 as it implies we consult God first.
Indeed, I think you are confusing me for another poster. Remember to check the ID fields as they show who is who in posting. Also re-read proverbs 8:15-16
Who is King of kings and Lord of Lords? Who is the Word in John 1? Why was that Word with God in the beginning in john 1? Now read proverbs 8 again with all of that in mind.
Where in Job does it state this? Show me the chapter and verse, or you are decieved, do lie, and or both.

Lurk moar.

Should be

I apologize, I wasn't aware I was responding to a different ID. We can disagree on the minute details of the Bible and engage in a healthy debate, that is fine, but I do take serious issue when a so-called Christian twists the Bible and goes as far as being a Bible revisionist like . God bless.

Attached: signs.png (1080x1080, 1.68M)

GG, plebbit autist

AT ALL. Are you tempting the word of god when it's written that you will live forever if you believe in the sacrifice of Christ, too? Huh?
Of course not. You fuc​king hypocrites.

Mark 16:18:
They will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Idiots lambaste bible revisionists while at the same time bridling at the notion of handling snakes and drinking poison, completely dismissing a clear statement from the holy scripture of Christianity.

Get fuc​ked, you dumb knuckledragging, dishonest spiritual niggers.

You go into the pit every fuc​king time, no exceptions.

Attached: He mad.jpg (370x300, 18.44K)

I right.

No.

The long ending of Mark is possibly a later addition to the Gospel and not inspired. If we do assume it is inspired, there is no reason that we should assume that this ability to survive poisons was a universal ability, but rather a particular miracle associated with the Apostles. The Apostles were definitely unique, and were given gifts which the average Christian does not have.

How can Christianity be right if Romans threw them to the lions?
Into the pit you go. All of you.

Attached: One humdinger of a puzzle.jpg (866x1500, 197.62K)

Attached: 143245356465455.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

The pit, "tartaroo", is solely reserved for fallen angels. It's not the same place as Gehenna. Read your bible, silly.

You still go into the pit, anyway.
It's the reward for gross hypocrisy and massive disingenuity.

Don't complain to me. Repent instead.
Don't complain to me.
Tell people that say "drinking poison is tempting the words of safety" but "believing in eternal life due to christs sacrifice is not tempting anything" to repent.

I remain fully correct, right and inassailably valid here.
Hypocrites cannot swallow their pride and shuck and jive instead of saying things like "you're right, next time I will be more humble with my accusations".

Then this will all stop.
None will go into the pit.
Until that happens, you got into the pit.

No exceptions. Not a single one.

Imagine being this incoherent.

Why do you doubt that these events happened? Is it easier to believe that a man was raised from the dead when compared to the Earth being made in six days or the manna that Jews ate in the Wilderness? You are selecting the miracles that you want to believe.

Luke 16:30-31
But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’

Most 'scientists' would argue that miracles contradict science.

Attached: Nikola Tesla.jpg (850x400, 69.18K)