Matthew 10:35-37

removeddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8e4gic/me_44m_and_my_wife_37f_dont_know_how_to_deal_with/?limit=500

Attached: religious kid.jpg (1330x655, 142.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellfamily.com/driving-age-by-state-2611172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt if it's real, but if so, this son is… going on the right track? Needs work, but he's coming to the Kingdom.

Here's the original post

Attached: religious kid.png (2042x900, 197.06K)

Well he should respect his parents more, but otherwise good for him. Props for keeping it in and simply leaving the dinner rather than going nuts there, although he should have kept it in more and stayed for the duration of the meal.

Pure gold.

Kek, fedoras think being "likable" is a commandment. Is that a backwards way of them saying we're more likable than them?

Hmm, seems like some baptist kid, either way wish this kid luck, im honored to see there's still some younger kids that hate sodomites, drugs, and general degenerate activity. Like dude im 21, and homo's were still considered to be line with creepy guys in vans, that just stalked abandoned parking lots when i still in grade school. Drugs?, people in the early 2000s as to what i member still considered that as avoid, like avoid same with alcohol cause that stuff is a slippery slope. As for this guys complaints im not hearing anything new hear, just new age crap, don't hate on homo's, i can smoke dope stop it. Ironically the roles are hilariously reversed instead of it being Shut up mom!/Dad! i can smoke dope if i want, it's Shut up Son!, i can smoke dope etc, who cares if i fry my brain ;/ Funny how his own son has more common sense then he does. Only thing im seeing wrong here is assuming this kids a prot, i think he's try harding a bit from what im getting out of this message. But no like by god's nature sodomy is wrong, just sitting around all day smoking dope is degenerate, and you should at least acknowledge to hold yourself up to a higher standard not just what hollywood tells you, otherwise it's just the modern day west we have now.

Attached: d1c3f0fcdf00d33ed722c29ea72ef6c51068e193b9c2afe736a6328954138718.gif (200x400, 7.75K)

Attached: Modern world.jpg (750x735 133.92 KB, 410.05K)

I like to imagine a scenario where this next generation won't be so terrible every time I hear things like this.
Who knows, when all the boomers are dead and gen x become destitute old folk, we could have another great revival of faith, with the opposition being either long gone or irrelevant.

Attached: e94058e8f956821224b2a1ede76dc7159e54e0f9081c179e4e6688c196c69b3f.png (1083x349, 409.36K)

Greetings

Do you have jesus in you?

It works both ways user. I remember my cousin had to come live with my family because apparently after he came out as homosexual to both his parents and siblings his father whipped him with an extension cord until he partially lost hearing in one ear. Although his father was evangelical and believed the rapture was going to happen on Y2K so…yeah.

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (893x950, 184.95K)

Stupid secular normies think the mediatic hippie Jesus is the real one and not the literally Pokemon/Yugioh/beyblade burning son of God.

He needs to temper himself with the spiritual discipline of meekness. His intolerance of those who violate Divine Law is commendable, but he definitely needs to work on his interventions. Baptists usually suck at these.

Well, to be fair, baptists suck at everything, even when compared to other protestant sects. He needs to convert to a real church (catho/ortho) or at least a better pseudo-church. That would get him on the right path and instill him with more coherent theology as well as the conviction to lead by example rather than simply condemn.

I'm glad that that silly nightmare goggles meme lives on.

Attached: 1446597216647.png (722x349 184.7 KB, 60.68K)

Attached: d4defadf3c08d9e88de0b1881f8cd612ac341805347921bbe7dd5ad1e47c4a87.jpg (1000x483, 68.14K)

Oh

I find the premise of this LARP highly amusing

Attached: Fundamentalists.jpg (1200x420, 106.65K)

found on Zig Forums
based fundies, sounds like me after I became a born again baptist.
The only commandments my parents remeber is honor thy father and thy mother from there catholic upbrining.
I asked them if jesus was the only way to heaven, they said as long as people worship God they will be in heaven. They told me muzzies and jews will go to heaven without jesus.

Attached: crusader.jpg (2048x1804, 590.81K)

He's just a new convert, he'll settle on his own skin.
I did something similar in the past as well.

Poor kid.

Where is 16 the driving age?

son is 16 from the post, and it mentions he drove home.
Pretty much everywhere in the states
verywellfamily.com/driving-age-by-state-2611172
You can drive restricted as well here in Ontario; you can drive alone but some special regulations such as 0 alcholol tolerance on you.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 50d341de-627c-4be5-83ce-14162c8be126.png (952x185, 10.29K)

In reality though this reminds me of the Russian film The Student which is about a young fundie who changes the culture of his school and BTFOs his atheist bioogy teacher (who is supposed to be the hero while the fundie is the villain).

It reminds me of that film because the reaction of the redditors is pretty much exactly the same as evey adult the boy encounters - they have no idea what to do with him, so in their spinelessness and ineptitude they end up giving him a free pass. In fact it's so inept that even the director doesn't seem to have an answer so the film just becomes some weird spectacle of "Hey! Fundamentalism, right?". This is what I'm seeing in that thread.
Just a bunch of toothless, secular airheads with nothing to retaliate with. And it's so good.

Fr*cking BASED

YOU KNOW WHAT MOM AND DAD I'M NOT GOING TO GET DRUNK! AND I'M NOT HAVING SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND UNTIL MAIRRAGE! Take THAT!

Attached: the chad virgin.PNG (432x378, 77.76K)