Another Shooting -- At least 5 dead -- Annapolis Maryland

Welp! Another shooting.
An, as yet, unidentified white male in his 20s shot through the window of the Capital Gazzette in Annapolis Maryland. At least 5 dead, seven injured. The investigation is still underway. The suspect was taken into custody and is being uncooperative with the cops. He had no ID on him and they are still trying to find out who he is. The newspaper is a subsidiary of the Baltimore Sun and seems to be a pretty mellow local paper with no political bias.
The shooter did not seem to target any specific people but just walked in (no security) and fired through a glass window. Cops were there within 60 seconds and the suspect surrendered. Authorities have not yet released much information, including the type of weapon he used, but rumors are that he used a shotgun. More details will be forthcoming. 10 minutes before another briefing. Trump has been notified.
More likely a copycat thang, because muh media sucks.

In other news, the address is at 888 Bestgate.
888 Kek.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/06/28/reports-of-shots-fired-in-annapolis/

Attached: 636657993719475534-US-NEWS-MD-NEWSPAPER-SHOOTING-3-BZ.jpg (3200x1680, 643.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/city/Annapolis-Maryland.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_Gazette
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna turn the dial.
Check out low priced kitty-litter

Live video.
I'll post one in a few minutes after the next briefing when the news sources update their articles.

The war on the American people being perpetrated by the media is now coming to them. MSM is terrified. They should be. (((They))) caused this.

I do not care that they died. Good riddance.

>5 (((journalists))) dead
This has really been a great week. Between the two big SC victories, Trump getting a new SC pick, and the DNC fully exposing themselves as open-border whackos, this really tops the cake with a nice juicy cherry.

I'm not forcing you to check out this thread. If you want to check out other exciting news, Dunkin' Donuts just came out with Donut Fries.

Attached: PicsArt_06-28-12.44.44.jpg (1024x683, 197.86K)

fuckin' saved.

Attached: 1ac0d1332a2160296fbc70557afb1f00970b1e861616176d22a2222c3d7dfe90.jpg (490x341, 75.03K)

What are they trying to forumnews slide this time? No doubt something is happening that makes the left look bad again.

OP here. Sorry. Bad info. That's what I get for listening to MSM. The cop at the last briefing said 5 dead, several injured (not seven). He said at least 3 injured. He confirmed the weapon was a long rifle (which still fits the description of a shotgun). Another briefing later. They really don't know much yet. Might not have even figured out who the shooter was yet.

don't trust the actors
the medic who drowned figured it out ahead of time

You are correct about one thing. The left is imploding and looking stupider every day. That's good news!
I am not, however, sliding anything. The news stories on the front page are mostly just the same old tired Drumpf this, politics that. We've been putting up with that shit for far too long now. At least this is a real news story that just happened. Besides, you know there's such a thing as the Catalog, so you can go in there and bump bullshit news stories that you find more worthy.

If it happens in a ghetto, it's not news, but everyday business.

t. BLM

It's not exactly a ghetto. It's not Baltimore. But it is only a little more than 50% white, a little less than a quarter nigger and a little less than a quarter spic. It'd be enough to make any white boy go mad.
Here's the demographic breakdown and some pics of the city. It doesn't look like a slum:
city-data.com/city/Annapolis-Maryland.html

I'm not blaming you for forum sliding, I'm saying it's a false flag to distract from something that else that is happening in the US that makes the left look bad at the moment. Happens all the time. Whenever something hits a news cycle that might make the DNC or Obama look bad there's always another tragic mass shooting.
I'm not actually in the US so I've got this bird's eye view of the maze looking in that makes me wonder how people in the US actually fall for the constant baiting and manipulation.

not naming the shooter, amd not releasong any details.
Bets one them being a spic, nigger, or sandnigger starts now. double points for illegal obtained gun, and another double for them having been reported to the FBI or other authorizes NUMEROUS times before.
QUADRUPLE points if there seems to be an MKUltra connection!

Simultaneous false flag active shooters inc. Public fear overload coup de gras immanent.

yup, another white nationalist trumpcuck terrorist

The Rosenstein hearing today maybe?

Zig Forums-tier ignorant babbling.

Oops!
Meant for

The jews must be loving this. God I wish one of them would wake up and target people that matter.

Corrupt beyond belief. In saying that, I am reconsidering taking back my original statement. You have no idea how brainwashed the average american is. I live here and I can show them PROOF, from reliable sources explain to them how the institutions truly work, and they STILL think it's nonsense. Even when a third of my sources are from .gov/.us sites lol or from engineers who know how loads and stresses work. It is hilarious and incredibly frustrating at the same time. When the shit gets real, I will be laughing at their faces and if one of these ignorant apes want to start shit for me telling the truth, they'll get a bullet to the dome. Until then, I'll just keep adding heat to my pot of anger.

After reading the article. Good on him for shooting up a news place. They're part of the problem.

They still don't know who he is.
Must have never been to jail before.
He'll get a lot of attention from all the Bubbas and Tyrones where he's heading.

I guess they do know who he is now.

What's with all the Masonic symbolisms en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_Gazette

Attached: pixlr_20180629014128028.jpg (4718x4718, 6.71M)

These people are going to lose all the rest of their liberties for the illusion of security. They'll eat jew shit with a smile while doing it.

No one can hide.

Sounds like he might not be exactly "white".

Those who give up freedom and liberty for security deserve neither!

Why is your pic from the
Sensationalist conspiritard much?

None of your pics have anything to do with this story. You are an ignorant retard.

History behind the said newspaper, just read.

Comrade!

Yeah, about that. I can't see well enough to read the blurry letters. But I can say that everyone was a fucking mason back then! Pretty much every male was in some kind of lodge. You need to stop conspiritarding. You're part of the problem. Stop living your life in fear.

Attached: eternal leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

Billy Bob Thornton's wicked impostor

Attached: n worders.jpg (1200x675, 58.11K)

Attached: 2b50e2b42551bd0a87aa3cca49459795a29ada70f9c1fc8ef2361eb1560c6337.jpg (1024x683, 248.24K)

"hwyte man"

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-28-at-8.16.36-PM.png (608x470, 249.44K)

"I-i-it's not Islamic terrorism, what made you jump to conclusions!"

What?!

Not even surprised.

Ah, k. Thanks OP.

Let me guess, he's getting harassed constantly, starts hearing voices, gets sabotaged, everyone ignores him and then he goes berserk.

Hurrrdurrrrrrrr