Stop larping

stop larping

Attached: membership.png (800x600 30.14 KB, 31.31K)

Attached: current year.png (800x600 42.69 KB, 30.12K)

Speaking as an American, I'd lay this one at the feet of Evangelicals and their total lack of theological tradition. I've seen them regularly defeated by the most fedora core arguments. It's downright embarrassing at times. Their complete inability to articulate a coherent doctrine leaves them with no way to defend their beliefs when pressed and they almost seem afraid to even read the OT, let alone quote it.

implying

Of course we also have to take into account the influx of heathens we've been subject to over the same period. These graphs don't actually show that much of a decline, all things considered.

the largest share of the non-white invaders are hispanics that are catholics, if anything they're hiding the extent of the decline

HAHA. No.

I'm not larping. It disheartens me that many people I now no longer attend. I'm supposed to try to get people to come back, but I'm not sure how.

indeed, Ameristan is the most religious of the civilized countries

[-]

(checked) polite SAGE

Really ages my avacado

Attached: RL000458.jpg_thinking.jpg (336x508, 84.38K)

OK, I'll put away my viking helmet

this cannot be

this is a bad thread, so here's a double impolite sage just for you OP

I see this every thread but never any facts whatsoever to back it up.

Attached: think.png (225x225, 4.25K)

Its the Gadoliges and Ordos that do the majority of the complaining, tbh.

Attached: john-the-baptist-baptizing-jesus-christ-greg-olsen-287x300.jpg (287x300, 24.73K)

I think this just means that the lukewarm are falling away - just as they always do when belief becomes a burden.
good riddance

The same thing is happening in western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand- the rest of the world that matters

and actually it's not because of individuals discontinuing their belief, it's because each generation is more atheistic than the one before it and the christians are literally dying off

It's not the number of people, if you have 300 out of 2000 actual believers in a building vs 300 out of 300 it makes no difference. It's not by might not power, but by His Spirit! I've been to churches in every place I visit and the smaller ones always have the most sincere congregations. The broken people made whole, in holy fellowship. The world is going to burn, so evangelize as the Spirit compells and let him worry about the rest.

I'm not larping, I go to church. Stop being a cuck

SAGE

I think this poster is right. Media-wise, it's considered tantamount to brainwashing to raise particularly religious kids these days, and the insistence of certain film outlets to push out garbage religious media doesn't help.

Shit culture and literal whos
It's dying. Move on.

Also all of these graphs have 2 things in common;

1) Excessively short time-frame, Christianity outlived Nietzsche, Communism, Fascism, Julian the Apostate, Alaric, the Abbasid Caliphs, Nero Augustus and the Golden Horde. The winnie the pooh we're going to die to Richard "Strokeface" Dawkins.

2) All your graphs are intentionally designed to look like this is a really steep incline, at best only 12% have been claimed by house Euphoric

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (300x250 110.41 KB, 65.73K)

Meanwhile, Christianity is surging in places like China and the Middle East. I guess when God blesses a nation or a part of the world for so long, people forget God and start chasing the devil and his ways. After all, why does one need God when they're creating and living their own Heaven on Earth without God? It's when God revokes His Blessing and judges a nation, that's when the people starts to turn back to God, but in most cases it'll be too late.

And again I say to you: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 19:24)

Attached: america.png (1024x512, 816.48K)

As a Christian tho, I have to ask myself: what is worse? A Nation of lukewarm Christians or a Nation with a high number of atheists in which a small but earnest group of faithful ones holds strongly to Him?

The Church leadership has failed and we have failed to raise up a new generation that's hungry for Jesus Christ. Repentance and holiness is the key message that's missing from the pulpit these days.

Attached: revival.jpg (940x788, 176.84K)