Shit has hit the fan. You have two choices: you can choose to face it alone...

Shit has hit the fan. You have two choices: you can choose to face it alone, relying on what your high-octane gun autism has taught you as you can rely on no others. Or accept the company of others who will cling to you out of fear, knowing that they will need to be taught how to complete the most basic tasks to keep themselves alive, and may never achieve a level at which they will stop needing your assistance to survive. Which do you choose?

Attached: Untitled.png (1680x1050, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

n3t.host/
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have several marine friends, an air force construction worker, and several firearm fans, so neither of those autistic choices op.

Is this some bullshit hypothetical or slightly more realistic practical bullshitting, OP? Unless the other people are untrustworthy and or a complete liability to themselves and others, I'd choose a group > solitary during an emergency. There's a time and a place for solo, but in general lone wolves gets killed or hounded out, for good reason.

I've trained 2nd lieutenants how to be tank commanders. I'm a very good teacher and enjoy it thoroughly.

I got no problem taking on apprentices.

Now try and teach them land nav.

Attached: smug grunt.jpg (1600x900, 85.36K)

be extremely careful with what you say on here.
always use a VPN, because ip address is how they get you
and never, ever under any circumstances say anything that can identify you.
zogbots are always watching

It depends entirely on what kind of friends.

So I will withheld my choice until I see them.

Attached: 34d5e6a1431f57b21e4819a86899d68a947d8fb4a09d2b6b3900edd1fd6a632a.jpg (2048x1463, 288.5K)

I post from Google chrome on my phone and not even in incognito mode. Used to rawdog /baph/. I just must not be that interesting.

Even if each man relies entirely on you initially, in order for them to be anything but brainless leeches lets assume they have the ability to improve-if they cannot improve, there is no point in being with them. You teach one man to be a woodcutter. That's all he'll ever do. Tell him that in exchange for gold tokens he brings you as much wood as he can within a given time. Then tell a second man to do it. Tell both men whichever man brings in more wood in less time is going to get the contract gold. You do exactly the same with the carpenters, the trappers, the clothiers, the cooks and the weaponsmakers. But what about the other guy who brings in a surplus good but didn't get the gold? They still have a place to get resources- each other. Each man is now doing the job without your input in order to get their needs for the day, eventually learning what they will need over a given year. Since you have given them gold coins as a store of value, wealth can be created and invested into capital projects with the right kind of long thinking mind. You have also made sure that with two men doing the same job, they fight like hell to get the better product, so much so that eventually one might give out and find something else he is even better at and innovate at that.

We've always depended on our own labour and self interest to survive. Kickstarting even small minded men to trade for things starts a system that is largely autonomous.

Wrong.

Humanity shares a common consciousness, as long as they have some benefits, they will work together. This is how army is born.

A long a man is weak, but together with charisma and wealth, he can control many and thus be strong.

lmao

You didn't even respond to his post. I want to report you, but you seem too retarded to just throw away. That would be a waste.

What was so retarded about what I wrote?

You don't know of the theory?

I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS

Attached: sniped.jpg (361x414, 68.41K)

Laughably preposterous and unprovable. I can point to any farmer's market and have my evidence. Where's yours?

Literally any army.

You might find the ideas of a man commanding a group of hundred thousand men absurd, but there you have it, it's common in history.

You might argue that said men command the captains of the lieutenants of the soldiers, and so on and so on, but hierachy proves that humanity can work together as long as there are benefits of it.

The farmer's market is not mutually exclusive to the idea of common consciousness, every human understand trade.

I ask all gods for the idea to not be true, if only for the reason that you won't share your immense stupidity with other humans.

Attached: dumb.gif (500x254, 992.66K)

Can these "you are retarded" without substance post stop?

They pretty much never explain anything, and just for acting smug, which is actually dumb.

some serious imblications that retards posting on an indonesian underwater basketweaving forum are interesting enough to arrest for elaborate fanfiction

It's fucking Zig Forums.

Government literally paid CIAniggers to monitor this place, if only for psyops.

The entire reason you have those men is for their own self interest, mostly through paying them, and to a lesser degree fear of obliteration of their existence. This is not some higher than reality bullshit. This is simple selfishness.

Could you possibly tell me why people are calling you retarded? Either you're retarded or you should take your retarded ideas somewhere else.

How is it in any way absurd?

Turn myself in to the evil forces at work and live like a king fixing shit for a living/keeping my head down, teaching my kids to lead the insurrection decades later when I'm an old man. Life will never be at the level it is now, but compared to SHTF folks, my practical trade skills will keep me employed and at a higher standard of living than everyone else, and I won't have to worry about how sticking my dick in some chick roaming the wastes will result in mouths I can't feed. If the side I'm working for ever loses I can just claim I was forced to work for them/didn't have a choice anyways and otherwise try to absolve myself of all crime.

If I have to choose, I choose option two under the stipulation that if they don't get their shit together in like a week, I'm abandoning them/killing them if they follow, and they aren't allowed to have firearms/weapons of any kind until they've proven their worth, and then only as absolutely necessary.

Attached: STALKERloli5.jpg (604x403, 179.1K)

Same. I say shit all the time but it's never interfered with my ability to work/find work, so clearly the three letter agencies just don't consider me a threat I guess.

Why do you even ask that question OP, as that clearly is going to depend on the circumstances.

You mean the armies that they have to basically strip you of your humanity in order to get you to accomplish basic tasks, and even then said armies do a half-assed job of it compared to some faggot farmer who they paid money to do the same job because of the shit-tier job said army did?
Yep, definitely a common consciousness and not an example of inefficient brainwashing right there, user.

Attached: 1470834230525.jpg (384x384, 18.47K)

Also let's not forget the only reason half of grunts are in the military for the benefits. The top five usually being…
>Mandatory "Voluntary" Conscription in order to do X (usually only an issue in third world countries these days)
If the military is the face of shared human consciousness, then you must be pretty brainwashed (or be in the military) considering how complete and utter SHIT most modern militaries are. That or you're some teenage LARPing faggot who thinks he'd get to be the boss in the military when reality is you'll be bottom bitch if you can even get through ROTC and not serve as a grunt, you homo.
t. Civilian who does subcontracts for the military

Attached: 1471465120846-1.png (461x505, 180.65K)

If the people have other skills that could be useful and are not complete soyboys/histerical females then maybe.
If no useful skills, then alone.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (400x242, 2.07M)

Going alone is the only option.
Remember that there is no such thing as friends. Only people that'll stab you in the back as soon as possible to get just a little ahead in life.

Have to reluctantly agree with this one. Discipline and hierarchy are all good n' shit but mainstream military training seems to focus more on creating broken mindless drones that unquestionably follow 20 yold collegeboys' retarded schemes to their death than actual warriors with initiative and combat skill. Depriving a combatant from his self-preservation instincts, all organisms' main drive for combat, does not sound as a good idea.

I know I'm smug about it in that post, but it really does pain me to no end. Being smug about it is the only thing to keep the crippling depression of reality from sinking in.

Do I get to specify that the 'others' I will be relying on are cute anime girls?

Attached: 1f36ef9e83b7cbbd8cfe88555adf2dbfa9768dd67b7eb8bf4a6298a02eb865cb.jpg (502x470, 35.23K)

Which is benefit, a part of I said.
This is the strange part, there are a hundred thousand men vs one man, why does one man manage to complete control them and make them fear him? This is the key.

No, because I'm not retarded.

Because it's just one man. Why do millions of people trust and fear one man?

No, I mean literally every army, from the ancient to modern.

Even if modern militaries are shit, do that mean EVERY military ever are shit?
Nope.

Just remove things such as fear, anger, and hate from the noosphere. See how that works out, Strelok.

Alone.
At my absolute social height I had like five reliable friends, and they're all either dead or on the opposite end of the country by now.
I might not last long, but it's how I'm determined to go.

Reminder that an army or a hierarchy isn't about friend, it's about instilling duty and responsibility.

Truly the most powerful force, but you must of disciplining them once in a while.

Attached: 2c38a826a81f02934a508fda440af8c36f4b7b00e218d87a07f9743a3deb710c.jpg (467x1080, 73.48K)

I'm not the one who claimed a tautology, nigger. I would say that every private mercenary group of comparable size in history (that wasn't wiped out almost immediately) was superior to their military counterparts of comparable size though.

Attached: 096870038c2d24398a19760f373a6970b547e5417201cfc272f78e28b9700044.jpg (282x539, 30.25K)

Mercenaries have their use but they cannot replace national armies.

National armies are frankly better because they are cheaper and have notion of nationalism and loyalty.

That is the most meaningless drivel ever. National armies will always be the biggest. Are you retarded?

POO POO PEE PEE

Attached: pepepopo.png (268x263 23.14 KB, 48.72K)

Attached: light up.png (616x436, 368.62K)

How'd your friends die? Let's have a chat user, it ain't good to hold it in.

n3t.host/
nope.

So basically, end up having to watch out for a bunch of kids?

Shits gonna suck thanks to Monsanto raping seeds so hard you can't buy seeds and start your own self perpetuating farm.

Idiot. The self preservation instinct is to run the fuck away and hide. The aggresive engagment mindset is only in a minority of people, and most of those are assholes who rightfully end up in prison for never turning that shit off. There were several wars in history started quite literally just to burn off experienced veterans who honestly didn't want to disarm and stop fighting and just wanted to watch things burn forever.

What dehumanization does is automate the process of aggressive response. It does irreparable damage in terms of how the soldier behaves as a civilian, a brainwashed heavily conditioned drone that always sides with the establishment, one way or another, but it does work in at least getting the men to return fire.

Exactly what said. People who can bust their ass, follow simple directions, and work under pressure can get shit done.

That said, I'm a fat fuck and would probably die before them(I'm working on it, I swear). Best I could do if shit hit the fan and I had a few untrained friends is teach them the four rules, try to find a pocket of civilization where my skillset would be of any use to someone, and then be equally SOOL when supplies run out and we're forced to live off of the fat of the land in metro Detroit.

But this thread's not here for that. Let's have a flight of fancy.
> youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A plays

But there has never been a PMC as big as as what a national army can be. Are you actually retarded?

me