PANCHO, THE CPR DOING SPANISH DOG

police dog in Spain is giving new meaning to the term “rescue dog.”

A video of Poncho, a police dog from Madrid, is going viral thanks to the pup’s heroic actions with a human officer during a recent drill, as ABC 33/40 of Birmingham, Ala., reports.

The video posted by Madrid’s police department shows the animal leaping into action after the officer feigns an attack and falls to the ground. By using its weight to repeatedly launch itself onto the man’s chest, Poncho apparently is able to perform the chest compressions involved in CPR.

Though it stops short of offering mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, the dog also appears to be monitoring the man’s pulse by resting its head against his neck.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/police-dog-goes-viral-performing-cpr-160433026.html

What a clever boy.

Attached: dog calculations.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

'DOING' was an inadequate choice of wordage….

'PERFORMING' would've been the correct term……..

'CAPABLE' would've been acceptable……..

>25lbs lump of admittedly cute fur

I'm dissatisfied with your choice of the word 'DOING' in the title.

I'm going to need you to delete this entire thread, then make another thread exactly like it, except I'm going to need you to replace the word 'DOING' with the word 'PERFORMING'.

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-10.18.07.png (1080x1817, 199.83K)

fix it

NOW!

Jewgle. Wew lad!
Disregarding.

Attached: Capture _2018-06-29-07-33-08.png (1439x1746, 300.63K)

Beneath contempt.

The difference between you and me (other than the fact that my penis is bigger) :

Right now, I just got to tell you that my penis is bigger, while my wife and I are walking into an amazing restaurant to get a badass breakfast

(And while I am ordering my breakfast I'm going to be reminding you of other ways that you are inferior to me)

….and btw, a wife is a woman who invests her entire existence into yours….

Kind of like you did to that obsolete computer……

HOW I KNEW YOU DONT GET ANY PUSSY

it was easy as shit

guys who get laid DON'T sit around telling themselves that their obsolete computer makes them 'superior'

==HOW I KNEW YOUR COMPUTER IS OBSOLETE=

HOW I KNEW YOUR COMPUTER IS OBSOLETE

it was easy as shit

all computer manufacturers have a business model that's built on 6 months obsolescence…

So it's really a matter of the mathematical probability (or in your case, IMPROBABILITY) that your mother paid for your computer in the past 6 months….

See ?………..

EASY AS SHIT

lonely boy

….plus…..
let's just be honest, Mortimer…..
It doesn't require any special mathematical formula or special algorithm to know you never sink your dick into another human being….

Wow! That was easy!
Got any more for the anti-phoneposter?
I'm sure your "wife" is impressed with the fact that she took you out to a nice restaurant for breakfast and, instead of conversing nicely with her, you are shitposting on a worthless image board.

Speaking of your contempt for me:

My wife and I just at THE MOST DELICIOUS GOD DAMN MEAL !!

We went to a place that makes the most amazing fucking breakfast, and their vegan menu is outrageous!!!

God DAMN I'm so stuffed, dude.

While I was standing next to my wife, ordering my food at the counter, I was telling you how I knew your piece of shit computer is obsolete, and while she and I ate our meal, I was explaining how I knew you never get any pussy.

Actually, my wife knows exactly who I am and what I do to guys like you.

That's how I met her.
I was online, ripping someone like you a new asshole, and she logged in and saw me doing what I do…..

Two days later, she had traveled 4 hours to meet me. The rest, as they say, is 'history'…. She's been right here by my side ever since…

So yeah, she's totally cool with me doing what I do…..

And just like me, she's an old-school computer enthusiast, but she also agrees that being chained down to your old fashioned archaic boxes is embarrassing as fuck.

….and now she and I are laying in bed, both of us so stuffed that we're thinking about calling an ambulance….

….our kitten is adorable….

We named her Rocket, because the way she runs so fast………

Rocket's being so sweet, rubbing and flipping on us…. She's fucking hilarious!!….

Wendy's a registered nurse who still has a couple hours before she has to be at work, and we are going to lay here and let our meal digest while I continue to ridicule you for being such a lonely chump with a bullshit outdated computer….

I'm quite sure you're filled with contempt…..

bitch

Attached: IMG_20180629_121319.jpg (1920x1080, 243.34K)

it would be so easy to 'rub it in' and tell you how I'm going to empty my testicles into my wife while you sit on your computer playing a video game, but that's not true….

Wendy's already asleep, and the kitten just curled up by her head, also getting ready to take a nap, too….

life is good……………………………….

tell me about your computer

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-12.26.22.jpg (1920x1080, 171.83K)

Hmm.

That's right!!

it's a cool as shit funky little Bohemian type restaurant, on the University campus…..

I didn't say it was an elegant restaurant, you inexperienced fool

lemme guess:

you never went to college?
that explains a lot

while I was explaining that some of the best restaurants are funky bohemian joints on college campuses, I went outside and fed two stray cats…..

I realize you think your laptop makes you mobile, but it doesn't

It's a ball and chain

it's an albatross…….

and you're a thing of the past!

do you see the two cats in the picture?

faggot

Attached: IMG_20180629_124111.jpg (1920x1080, 830.63K)

Back inside again

try putting your laptop between some girls legs next time she's giving you deepthroa……….

oops

I forgot…. my bad

Attached: IMG_20180629_130048.jpg (1920x1080, 299.46K)

OP: THE THREAD DOING HUMAN

OP, THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR DOING PERSON

take your meds

Attached: Pz6ea.jpg (300x350, 24.07K)

Say,(space after comma)I saw a pix of you when you was younger.

I woulda done(fucked you), you was cute.

But seeing the recent pixs, the meth,age,booze,homelessness…all have taken their toll.

Now I wouldn't let my anus fucking dog do you(and, yes, Andy,I put him to good use)

Attached: 1453094572035.png (300x200, 93.93K)

THE SEXUAL INCOMPETENCE DOING PERSON

That shit will never get old.

Attached: muhammad laugh.jpg (1125x1123, 181.03K)

I tauht this dog

What medication are taking Andy?

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (600x800, 92.43K)

Disregard Andrew, he's just mad because he has very little friends…

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-170612.png (1080x1920, 489.16K)

…In comparison to Donald Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-170514.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

EVEN THE SITUATION IS MORE POPULAR THAN YOU
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-115805.png (1080x1920, 810.55K)

Is there a point you are tying to make? Because you are failing horribly at it.

You need to go back pedro

probably why you have only 31 followers, loser.

I do? Wow that's quite a shock to me.
Now, do you actually have a point, or are you just a stupid faggot?

We all already know you have no friends, so you have nothing to do but blogpost on /8/chan. We also know you suffer from schizophrenia. Take a moment to simmer down, jeez.

Where's the blogpost? I'm not Jeremy Nogturd you stupid cunt.

Sure andrew, I'm supposed to believe that there is even a single person on this site that would defend you. You don't even have any friends, you had to ask family members to follow your account. Pathetic.

I hate that twink as much as you do. Give me a break, you can easily tell Im not him you retarded fuckwit.