High key yikes

Attached: da444eff971d8a26beca15bea493a482ccfb0dd0980705375ff4b44b4fb8bcdc[1].jpg (800x1098, 206.91K)

It's happening. Gun grab in France.

Attached: 1546475076.png (720x715, 342.68K)

Based Jupiter

Attached: 8SzwQc8j2KJb445Dv6GWwnJgEyLYqConq7GR1Zdo2CfVXfBuUMMnBNLKNNynCVQvh7fEc73QqAX6EmNNxCoeNpBrNXNKYtze5BSwcfRAkch4E6pbtvS.jpg (640x382, 36.52K)

Will /ourguy/ menage to avoid gungrab or will he make last stand in has cabin while forming a militia out of his 7 kids?

Attached: varg reaction.mp4 (1280x720, 4.73M)

So who's betting on the French cucking out?
There won't be a civil war. The Frenchies would just put on a stiff lip and hand their weapons over. Some would get killed. Ultimately, this little thing the folks in yellow tried would fade away and France would have more reason to disarm everyone.
RIP France.

How's everybody been keeping on top of this? The typical aggregates are short on info and of course nobody in the mainstream media is going to touch this.
Come on frogs, I know there's at least a couple of you lurking.

Varg's (wife's) guns got grabbed years ago by the French secret police. A .22 and a hunting rifle if i remember correctly

They won't surrender. They have been memed savagely for the last 100cyears and unfairly so.

They will rise to their ramp

Didnt they return them to them eventually?

Thought it was four .22lr's?

"fake"

Attached: Capture.PNG (576x653, 203.93K)

Ah the classic "call it fake, but go through with it anyway" tactic.

I doubt its real tbh

You don't need things like "reality" or "proof" in clownworld.
It could be real. It could be fake. Who knows? Even if it turns out to be fake, it can then suddenly be real.

Fake. They're never call it that. It'd be said in some euphemism like "due to increasing danger to public order and wellbeing" etc.

Exactly.
"It's fake!" cries the frog, while astonished that the goim could possibly come up with such a fantastic idea.

Either ways, a gun grab right now would serve wonderfully for the Yellow Vests, it would also wash away the bad PR of them smashing other people's stuff and put everyone's eyes back to the government.

bumpo

Come on France, you can do it again.

Attached: French Revolution.jpg (1024x811, 170.2K)

Yes France, you can start another rebellion for the freemasons and their kike banker overlords, you can BRING DOWN THE WHITE PATRIARCHY THIS ONE LAST TIME

Nothing is going to happen, nothing will ever happen, fuckcucks in all countries are still too comfortable and conditioned to rise up, only when people are literally starving something may happen, there is no reason to get excited until that is the case.

The French revolution basically birthed modern liberalism.

Ah, c'mon, a second French Revolution would be fun, and could easily spill over into another European war (remember how fun those are?). It would also be a fantastic example to throw into the face of those faggot remainers at the office, and even if none of that happened we'd get to watch Frenchies return to their natural state and start butchering each other. Who do you think would be Robespierre this time?

Attached: Robespierre, live long enough to see yourself become the villain.jpg (328x434, 88.25K)

Why doesn't it surprise me

Attached: british strategy.png (599x578, 29.06K)

So you agree that we always end up in possession of the moral high ground. I'm glad we agree Poland.

The Negro-Scumxon is begging for niggercum again already, I see.

Attached: masters of the anglo rotherham.jpg (600x430 1.74 MB, 69.81K)

Stay salty, user who is too ashamed of his country to show his flag.

Being born on the same island with you monkeys makes me feel ashamed. Wales should have never fallen to you monkeys.

Ah, he's from the principality. You welshies aren't too bad your women generally make for a good pump, and I suppose that I do have a bit of respect for Owain Glyndwr (by the way, learn to fucking spell - Owen Glendower - it's not hard) after what I've read about him. He should have pulled his finger out if he wanted his descendants to be independent though. Don't worry Welshie, we'll look after you.

Attached: Good guy Greg, welshman.jpg (600x594, 64.12K)

Attached: 1000 percent English.jpg (678x381, 43.17K)

Attached: CCRKXk2WIAA8gZ8.jpg (1024x724, 77.53K)

Attached: The voice of Wales.jpg (915x360, 68.21K)

lel

Attached: anglo names when god was preparing his divine punishment.png (675x1034 74.02 KB, 100.89K)

So you can confirm, with the 2016 pic, that you're finally losing your barbaric druidic bullshit and becoming British. Well done, I'm proud of you, it had to happen eventually.

From which baste pub down the streets of London do you hail from, mystery meat?
Still spending time with all the baste pajeets, changs and chong down the pub?

The Welsh aren't white, all of their leaders are shitskins

Attached: smug baste pajeet.jpg (1024x576, 60.48K)

Welsh "people" are the proof

Attached: based english Viscount.jpg (299x168, 6.57K)

baste

why is wales and england shitting on each other?

Because of amerimutts.

They've always done that, though welshmen will shit on one another first though, as in when the English invaded villages wouldn't warn other villages because in the welshmens mind those assholes a couple of miles over had it coming to them.

He's a Welsh nationalist. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but the Welsh nationalists are a lot like the Scottish nationalists (they're a bit shit).

Welsh nationalist ('Plaid Cymru' in their made up language) party manifesto in the last election

And why shouldn't we suck every cent out from the anglokikes?
You don't mind giving money to shitskins, you certainly wouldn't be bothered by us "british folks".
What would that say about the "british" "people" then?

Likely this too. Should have refused their retarded call to war against Europe both times.

Animosity between villages has always been a thing but to the extend le "Crecy" did a reference to is retarded. We all wanted to farm sheeps in peaces. Of course the negro-sickxon with their bugmen mentality would take advantage of this. Like the krauts tbh, but at least krauts bring good music and magnificent technologies.

*in peace
negro saxon poisoning muh pint with their piss.

this is going to be a good thread, I can feel it

>Pretends that (((Germany))) isn't one of the greatest threats the white race has ever encountered
Haven't you got a continent to destroy Hans?

We still have no shitskin in the Bundestag though, especially not as something that can have any executive power. Almost as if by design :^)

And you are welcomed to dub the music of my people to sooth your primitive primate "soul".

When are you going to stop us, you shitskinned bitches?
You are the enemies, and frankly we are doing Europe a favor bringing down this globohomo empire.

WEW LAD

We will always be here, pumping leftism into YOU and pushing nationalism for US.

Don't worry krautbro, we will finish them ourselves. We and the scots and all other tricked and enslaved by these monkeys. Let's see how much fiat they can print.

kek

Holocaust tested, ADL-approved strategy.

*Holohoax
Words have meaning.

The Welsh are some of the last actually white people in this country, when the fuck will you let retarded 500-year-old feuds die out and focus on the actual problems here? Most English men would prefer to talk trash about the Celts all day than the Muslims or the Polish.

kekekekeke

They can't be huwhites if they never existed.

Attached: 31201-24830-18092.JPG (620x670, 103.31K)