Blood or faith

Would you rather Europe be christian and non-european, or non-christian and european?

Attached: 63af2898eac5bf379f63d38424a299cd8c2a7936.jpg (332x505, 32.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15572627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poll: strawpoll.me/15572627

There is only one answer to this question.

Even though I view God as the ultimate, I can't stand to think of a Europe that is ethnically genocided. I'm sorry brothers.

Turkish and Christian

Same my dude. My father came from istanbul and met my mother in college in arkansas. The results of make me sad, that so many would rather see people going to hell rather than going to heaven based solely off of whatever borders God put them in. Kinda messed up.

If you believe this then you don't view God as the ultimate.

Why does is this dilemma possible with Christianity?

11 larpers on this board so far

why is* wow, I must have had a stroke.

Eat shit roach
We will retake Constantinople

Let me get this straight…

So, the question is "would you rather Europe be Christian and non-European, or non-Christian and European?" Assuming that being Christian means those people go to heaven, and generations to come, but non-Christian means damnation, YOU A CHRISTIAN ON A CHRISTIAN BOARD WOULD RATHER PEOPLE BE DAMNED THAN NON-EUROPEAN? In fact, not just you, the majority of the people on the board from the looks of where this poll is going. It's official, Zig Forums is post-Christian, post-God, post-Truth, post-everything except ethnicity. I understand Europe and all it's done, how it's literally been the best thing for the human race, but all things are secondary to the Gospel, yet you people subject God to yourselves. You absolute sons of the devil. REPENT.

Attached: repent.png (833x551, 34.61K)

I choose esoteric paganism and an ALL WHITE EUROPE
The end

I'd rather be damned tbh

Here's a twist: choosing "European" also implies state-enforced sodomy. Think Weimar x100.

as opposed to religiously sanctified sodomy being preached by the anti-pope in seat in the vatican

Checked
Praise Kek
Daily reminder the jesus sacrament is literal spirit cooking
RITUAL CANNIBALISM

BASED NIGGER CONVERTS

Nope
Niggers can starve. The world will be so much better off without em
Five hundred million total world population all white

Then you were never Christian, and never loved God. You love yourselves, and idolize your people before you would worship the One who made them. Begone.

Attached: 8NIiwjE.jpg (1139x854, 403.21K)

I worship the God of creation of the universe and all dimensions. Also Kek cause he's winnie the poohin badass
Just know (( (who))) wrote your bible
Former mormon here so meh

Master Race

Attached: milibandrubbinhand.jpg (184x343, 18.31K)

F.UCKING
Hate your word filter chris dudes

It's a shame Our Lord and Our Lady had to suffer for you in addition to us.

Attached: b51a5c69da9b9a965697c5ad82bf29ce898ace25c4c94ff0e1493b7b51c177c3.jpeg (1948x3059, 569K)

Please brother, this is a Christian board. We need to love the brethren and those who protect them

NO SWEARING

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (635x640, 897.3K)

That's not very chris like of you
I love you

I love you
Always be wary of the man who is offended at words of curse. That's the guy that's skinning cats in his basement
I love you

GTKRWN

I love you

Hail Satan

Hahahaha stole your get chris lovers
Praise Kek
See y'all next week

Prerably European and Christian. And do not say it is impossible because with the Lord anything is possible. The faithful sons and daughters of the Old World shall not be bereft of their ancestral homes, heritage, and birthrights for the collective acts of the sinners, the deceived, the agents of Satan, and the robbers of nations (welfare-grabbing “refugees”).

Repent or burn.

*Unrepentant sinners

Christian and non-European. What’s the point of an all White society if those White people are headed straight to Hell? I’m all for racial nationalism, but it’s a secondary goal to saving souls.

Wow, the Zig Forumsacks are finally showing their true colors or Zig Forums is ffing again seriously though Zig Forums when did yall begome the neo-j*os of the modern age?

Christ died for ALL sins. Not just the sins of the Jews, but the sins of the Gentiles too!

==THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE (((ETERNAL MENACE))) IS TO CONVERT THEM AND SAVE THEIR SOULS==

Attached: christian-family.jpg (1252x838, 65.82K)

can't even t Christ

Attached: exorcism.jpg (398x356, 78.18K)

Well Common Filth was right again.

God created the races distinct and individual, is genociding whites part of his master plan?

it's somethingawful/leftypol

Zig Forums usually is one-and-done, and, never this persistent or vague

Europe (and the western world in general) has turned it's back on God. The culture war is our punishment.

I mean, I knew this was a bait thread since I saw the same one over on half-chan, but why are there so many LARPers on here?

The poll could be rigged.

Stupid false dichotomy. I am European AND I am Christian. Others are European BUT not Christian. Apart from the fact that it literally doesn't matter for God and if it matters for you, then you're LARPing and putting worldly things above God.
Friendly reminder that Americans LARPing as Euros because of some European ancestors are not European. Stop LARPing because that make you look honorless.

If I remember correctly, there was a guy who tried to convert Jews then went on to write about it simply cannot be done and how much they suck.

I think the jews have a Zig Forums mindset in the sense that they hold their race above all things.

I don't think you know what a false dichotomy is

And it's a hypothetical question, of course there are european christians holy fvck