Why are americucks still allowed to have guns? They don't deserve them

Why are americucks still allowed to have guns? They don't deserve them.
Europeans need them more than muttmericans ever will.
Also, this board should be for non-americans only.
Reminder that americucks are not white, were never white, and will never be white. Anyone who steps one foot into muttmerica immediately stops being white.

Attached: spermutt_exposed.png (1343x3083, 293.77K)

Also, anyone that disagrees with me is spermutt.

Why are europoors still allowed to post? They don't deserve it.

t. burger VPN

Caught right on the middle of it.

Goddamn samefag yid motherfuckers.

Attached: k yid samefagging.jpg (1917x913, 170.73K)

You "proof" doesn't matter since Article 19, lol.

What a brainlet.

Attached: 8a928562b979a0494590161cd450b61fb95507681ec164ad77e1a3d04793591a.jpg (376x500, 36.11K)

Article 19. Your argument is invalid. It allows me to say whatever the fuck I want against you and you can't say shit about me.
You like sucking off niggers and have AIDS. That is fact because I say so and Article 19.

Why is Zig Forums a bunch of faggots not focusing on the real issues?

Laws of a country you don't live in do not apply to you, Spergkike, unless of course you are in fact a Br*t. That would make sense, since the British government is controlled by the House of Gotha and the House of Rothschild, who are all Jews, and the country of England has been 22% white Ashkenazi vermin ever since 1067. Your Khazar Jewish prince is having a child with his Arabian Muslim wife now. How fitting.

TOP WEW
Kill yourself, spermutt.

IGNORE AND REPORT THESE DUMB COMMENT THREADS. THEY'RE BEING MADE BY A BUNCH OF LIBERAL AGITATORS TRYING TO IMPEDE ON OUR RIGHTS. A BUNCH OF SNOWFLAKES THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO PROTECT OUR FLAG, OUR FAMILIES, AND OURSELVES, IN THAT ORDER. YOU WON'T TAKE OUR RIGHTS EVEN WITH THAT DUMB MILLENIAL CORTEZ IN CONGRESS.

72-78 MARINE CORPS OOH RAH. WE DON'T BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT, ESPECIALLY FROM A BUNCH OF TROLL TERRORISTS ATTEMPTING TO DERAIL DISCUSSION INTO SILLYNESS. STUPID KIDS LIVING IN THEIR MOTHERS BASEMENTS THAT MY TAX DOLLARS SUPPORT THAT ARE UNGRATEFUL FOR WHAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THEM BY THE GREAT SACRIFICE OF THEIR FOREFATHERS IN WW2. .. MY FATHER FOUGHT NAZIS JUST SO THEY CAN COME BACK AND BE A BUNCH OF PANSY JERKS ON THE INTERNET. WELL MY FRIEND DON'T COUNT ON YOUR IDIOCY MAKING A DIFFERENCE. TRUE PATRIOTS HAVE DEFENDED THIS COUNTRY FROM FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC THREATS FOR ALMOST 250 YEARS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF THESE UNITED STATES THAT I WAS BORN IN AND FIGHT FOR.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted from my iPhone using the SeniorEase app.

Attached: 74 MARINE CORPS VIETNAM NEVER FORGET THEIR SACRIFICE.jpg (128x128, 8.3K)

ebin boomer post

eggg

google

who to make egg

Posted from my iPhone using the SeniorEase app.

dubs

Everyone on this board is a mutt or kike shill, except for me.

Go back to your purgatory, the yama will deal with you according.

I thought this board was a place for people who share a common interest, not for Zig Forumstards and /int/tards to fight stupid fights.
This is almost halfchan. It's funny

And you're part of the problem. Either report the spamming VPNigger and contribute to Zig Forums threads or leave.

Imageboards are like flypaper for mentally ill people.

Has the BO abandoned this board entirely?

Did the Holohoax thread break this kike or what?

You are the part of the problem.

Attached: Holohoax.jpg (2446x921, 570.84K)