Operation Desert Storm

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Discuss

Attached: 1500px-DesertStormMap-v2.svg.png (673.87 KB, 1500x1056)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War#Greek_logistical_situation_in_early_1941

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Just wait for froganon to explain why basing your doctrine on this "war" is extremely retarded.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Shit thread. Delete it and make a better one.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Coalition had supperior numbers and overwhelmed Iraqi forces, also coalition had much much better intel so its no wonder that Iraqis lost

But some of the USA fuckups, friendly fires and equipment failures in this war been pretty funny

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Chocolate chip peak camo aesthetic

William Diaz
William Diaz

A war wasn't a war
No

Attached: Type-69-Operation-Desert-Storm-(1).jpg (534.2 KB, 2200x1272)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

just a roflstomp. Nothing impressive or interesting to talk about. A much more interesting discussion would be about balkan wars. Wars with genocide are the only wars that matter.

Attached: image.jpg (98.3 KB, 940x624)

William Bailey
William Bailey

What happened to infantry divisions 2 through 23?

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Lets make this actually interesting
If you were Saddam Hussein, starting from 4 August 1990 so exacly when Invasion of Kuwait ended.
What would you do to avoid getting fucked by international coalition and how would you secure your place in power making sure that you wont be disposed off by america in the future?

Attached: ff4d1b60bf2b201515828728951250a1e774660aa0ce7c57f0955fc1b9bbb11b.png (55.12 KB, 299x315)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

outnumbered disorganized sandniggers with 50-year old tech they refused to maintain get defeated
most Iraqi deaths are inflicted while they're fleeing from battle or can't see, hear, or communicate what the fuck's going on
America claims it's proof they totally would've wiped the floor with the Soviets all along rather than beating an army which lost to child soldiers
Who saw it coming? Such a shit thread belongs on /4chan/index.html

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

A one-slided slaughter is not a war, it's a slaughter.
I'd try my best to hire (ex-)USSR mercenaries to crew my AA and tanks, and just tell my army of inbred conscripts to only defend their cities.

Asher Long
Asher Long

Sell my oil in Rubles.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Use my oil money to buy better tanks, guns, planes and maybe hire some volunteers. Later make a very heavily defended border and maybe arm some locals (pro-baathist kuwaitis).

Attached: Saddam-iraqi-soldiers.jpg (156.05 KB, 780x1024)

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Cave in to US demands
pro-baathist kuwaitis
Probably not a whole lot of those

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

I'd try my best to hire (ex-)USSR mercenaries to crew my AA and tanks
Coalition had almost 1 million troops, how many mercenaries would you be able to buy? 1000? 10.000 at best? I dont really see it working, stuffing infantry into towns and forcing USA to siege them all thus negating their superior firepower advantages could work. But i guess you would have to distribute your troops acording to tribal lines to boost their morale and prevent them from fleeing, and USA could just ignore cities and just destroy all the military bases and strategic stockpilles.
Congratulations you just brought an end o yourself 10 years earlier than scheduled.
Use my oil money to buy better tanks, guns, planes and maybe hire some volunteers.
(Failing) USSR could be able to sell some hardware but i still dont see it working, Iraqi equipment wasnt that much outdated anyway.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

No just draw russia into a nuclear stand off with america over it.

Camden Price
Camden Price

That actually might work, i dont know if USSR would be willing to back up Iraq, i guess some Russian or somebody with knowledge about that should say if its plausible or not

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

It's the only way if you don't have nukes.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

With every Greekpost my disgust at Italy grows further.
Offer the Russians a free 50 year airbase lease.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

every time some faggot expresses his dislike towards our posts, we shitpost even harder

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

greekpost
Italy
What? Whats the connection?

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Because Italy failed to invade and it caused Mussolini's downfall long term I think, don't quote me.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Strelok, I…

Attached: Battle-of-Greece-WWII-1941-map-en.svg.png (4.39 MB, 1848x2500)

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Your nation or nations kept allying with them.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Because Italy failed to invade
Greek army was on the brink of collapse, Italians were just prearranging for big offensive and breakthrough but germans barged in and stole the spotlight

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Greek army was on the brink of collapse

Attached: --iowa-kantai-collection-drawn-by-kuurunaitsu--cdb8779ab009a6f30c7e310f44d65862.jpg (83.85 KB, 564x797)

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War#Greek_logistical_situation_in_early_1941

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

this
also, surprisingly, fighting an offensive war against an entrenched opponent in a mountainous and hilly terrain is no easy feat
what I'm more saddened by is italy not deploying any naval infantry or paratroopers since they had some of those

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Jesus Christ how pathetic

Attached: Y3a3RVL.jpg (73.95 KB, 280x373)

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

implying anyone actually had a full Choco-chip kit outside of staged publicity photos

Attached: 21-days-to-Baghdad,-4-years-later-DVIDS37949[1].jpg (1.03 MB, 1833x1219)

William Rogers
William Rogers

Offer the Russians a free 50 year airbase lease.
Didn't the USSR collapse in 1989?

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

A failing USSR wouldn't go nuclear over Iraq
The USSR dissolved in 1991

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Saying that they should have had employed navy is easy but at that time naval invasions were extermly hard to pull off even with months of planning and preparation.
Also Italians lacked total naval supremacy that is needed for such operation because of British navy, i dont even have to say how hard logistical situation would be with Royal Navy constantly raiding along shores
paratoopers
It was still in its infancy in 1940-1941, sure italians had one of the most "modern" paratrooper forces at that time in europe but i still doubt it would be enough

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Discuss
kikes

I wouldn't trust the eternal fucking anglo and instead seek allies elsewhere. In the region, I'd either suck up to Sauds or, if they proved too fickle, try to fix the shit relations with Iran to be allowed into the Shia gang. Internationally, I'd seek to get as big ties with China as possible (Russia was US bitch during Yeltsin, and it wasn't ready to stir shit up until at least 2008 even with Putin at the helm). The moment US started talking shit about WMDs, I'd invite international investigation to come check my shit, while asking China to lead the mission. Mission wouldn't find shit, US would have to respect the result or piss off China, and I'd request my sandnigger regional allies to send some militias and shit in case US does carry through with the attack.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Desert Storm was because of Jews
And not because Saddam invaded Kuwait

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

ask burgers "Can I invade Kuwait?"
<"Haha, we don't care what you sandniggers do. Don't worry, we won't start an economic war against Iraq or anything"
shrug and decide to invade
<"OMG wtf you invaded Kuwait you fucking cunts, now you will face the might of the united states army!"

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

be Saddam
invade and annex a US trade partner over one (1) billion dollars
UN demands you leave
get absolutely btfo
years later some ex-soviet satellite tries to claim it was le jew plot

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

UN mattering
ever
I'll start taking UN seriously when they actually force kikes to return Golan to Syria. Until then, nothing they say matters.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Greeks begging for gibsmedat
Some things never change.

Angel King
Angel King

Great Saddam Hussein, the hero of his country
Iraqi pride, banner of Arabs
Being surrounded by the Zionist conspiracy
He spat with contempt at Tel-Aviv's cones

Heros and hero, the sword of justice
A symbol of rebirth, a sign of a better tomorrow

Entering Kuwait, he punished the vile traitors
Hidden agencies of the great imperialists
With his sword he punished all Jewish mercenaries
Those who profaned the lands of his fathers

World capital began to attack
To defend their money and defend oil fields
And to save the population of Kuwaiti parasites
This fake was a cover for dirty business

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

The eternal anglo poisons Metaxas because he's doing too good of a job
The eternal anglo sends troops to Greece, not enough to make a difference, but intentionally just enough to get Germany's attention
Metaxas is replaced by an incompetent retard who the brits love
<hey my british brothers gibs me guns, i love u :)
<50 years later some retards in an obscure mongolian anime drawing board talk shit about Greece

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Purchase nukes. Some fucking how through Pakistan.
Stuff the launch facility under Baghdad University and host American hippies at the time to learn about diversity.

Attached: 2336A80B-D39E-40E2-806E-1759BA8C8ECF.jpeg (112.76 KB, 450x627)

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

How many foreign bases did Russia let go off after the collapse?

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Attached: 1200px-Soviet-Navy-Bases-1984.png (154.1 KB, 1200x555)
Attached: iCz6NpR.jpg (99.67 KB, 1024x512)

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

First true act of imperialism.
t. Spengler/Yockey

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Invade not one but two sovereign countries
get btfo by child soldiers using human wave tactics
get btfo by US twice

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

who cares it still looks good.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

kuwait
Soviergn country
It was a mockery of a country, a nest of foreign spies and jewish agents

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Still a country

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

It was a mockery of a country, a nest of foreign spies and jewish agents
Don't shit-talk Poland '39 like that.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Still butthurt that Poland slapped germany so hard in ww2 that it split into two?

Attached: 1045941-1-o.jpg (36.62 KB, 400x534)
Attached: 1037331310.jpg (120.17 KB, 1000x541)
Attached: aad4490b810f41279829dfab09956679.jpg (93.32 KB, 800x555)

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

soviets mass-rape and execute Polish civilians
<heh, u mad Germany? ;)
The absolute state of Poland

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

soviets mass-rape
Happened on minuscule scale, soviet army had large amount of polish units 1945 so why would they rape civilians of their allies
execute Polish civilians
Pre-war pseudo aristocracy, military junta officers and bourgeoisie that bought the unfortunate event of ww2 onto poland dont qualify as "civilians"

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

so why would they rape civilians of their allies
oh sweetie

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Poland slapped germany at any moment
muh based soviet bruda
complain about the people brought about the slapping of Germany and the rule of communism upon Poland in the next sentence
When you got so butthurt internally you forgot how to bantz without looking retarded.
Poland slapped germany

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Happened on minuscule scale, soviet army had large amount of polish units 1945 so why would they rape civilians of their allies
Nigger what the fuck?

This is not a pole, it's a commie turk.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

He's somewhat right tho, soviet mass rapes were a thing among German civilians due to all the hatred and specifically increased vodka distribution.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Nope, that post is legit about how Soviet army had poles, thus Soviet cannot rape polish civies.

This is wrong on every levels. Poland got fucked the 2nd hardest after Germany after WW2.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

soviets mass-rape and execute Polish civilians
You're forgetting that a third of the poles were commies… probably even more during the war.
We always pretend that the poles were on the side of the London government but the fact is the Moscow government had entire armies of Poles under it's command and de facto ended up in charge because of it.

Funnily enough Moscow never really tried to hide what had happened once Stalin was dead and it was clearly an open secret (with soviet scholars being the ones publishing proofs and findings in the 80's which led to the later Gorbatchev official recognition).
Meanwhile it was Warsaw that was actively censoring and beating up everyone even remotely speaking about it right up 1989… and London and Washington were happily censoring western academia on the subject.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

True but most of the soviet soldiers and most brutal members were ethnic Ukrainian.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Bullshit, they were jews.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

A good chunk of the rapey ones were Ukranians and other churkas. Commissars and the political apparatus on the other hand.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

One of the most decorated and respected soviet marshals, so influential that even Stalin had trust in his military plans and expertise was Polish

Attached: Konstantin-Rokossovsky.jpg (24.13 KB, 220x303)

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Look at all that stars on that traitor face.

William Roberts
William Roberts

Ukrainians and other churkas
"Чурка" is a slang name for the ex-ussr asians like Tajiks, Yakuts etc. That pretty much sums up the quality of your posting.
(Usual polite sage for offtopic)

Attached: churkas.jpg (242.01 KB, 960x640)

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

implying Ukrainians are not asian rapebabies

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

When a fellow who fought on the eastern front explicitly stated that the worst of the Hiwis were Ukrainians and Steppe people. Lazy, constantly stole and would fuck anything the moment watchful eyes lulled away for a minute. Russians, Belorussians and Tatars tended to behave far better than the aforementioned. Given how the Red Army was I wouldn't put it past them sending said groups to liberate.
They're just random groups of the trash Poland and Russia threw to the pale in the day. There is a reason why the Cossacks went after them when they fell for yid lies.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

That's an interesting story, but I want a source.
Funnily enough, if we're talking real rapes Hungarians were almost equally as hated by soviet forces as Germans so that greatly affected rape stats.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Back to topic, Desert Storm is basically modern Blitkrieg done against an aging tank fleet/force, with modern logistics support.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Same difference.
Khazarians split into two branch: Ashkenazim Jews and "Ukrainians".
They both behave exactly the same.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Bull fucking shit, ukrainian are east germanic and aryan (Goth are from ukraine). Do not mix them with central asian turkoid.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Did the soldiers actually left the force during the desert war because they didn’t get the benefits? I heard this was a big headache for the US defence.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

<░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░w

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Is this a putin-bot with a polish proxy? Sounds like the only type who would glorify the rape and enslavement of his people by jew-controlled russians for half a century.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Probably a Russian migrant.

William Martinez
William Martinez

why are phone posters so gay.

Attached: 2.png (96.59 KB, 1553x809)

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

I would have preferred HW Bush stay out, let Saddam Hussein roll over Saudi Arabia, capture the holy sites then he could every year squeeze muslims for a tax to visit Mecca.
The idea of sending 500,000 troops to reinstall the kindgom of Kuwait makes no sense to rational americans.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

he was so low iq that got played by the eternal anglo
still pathetic tbh

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Can anyone confirm this post?

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Pre-war pseudo aristocracy, military junta officers
you're fucking retarded, remove yourself immediately

Attached: 02dcc6e14c700765fd9a990056ed04da9e7fcbbf18a6a153d6d31ba0cf6c78f3.jpg (56.5 KB, 548x554)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Jesus Christ how pathetic

Yet the Italian failure dragged in the Germans, and THAT delayed invasion of USSR, and THAT cost Germany the whole war, which will is now ruining the entire human race.

So that is something.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

When Italy invaded through Albania, the Greeks actually GAINED ground and at least initially curbstomped the pastafriends. Metaxas's August the 4th Government was actually pretty legit.

Christian James
Christian James

The eternal anglo poisons Metaxas because he's doing too good of a job

The eternal anglo sends troops to Greece, not enough to make a difference, but intentionally just enough to get Germany's attention

Metaxas is replaced by an incompetent retard who the brits love
Can you explain this and the motivation for the british wanting greece to lose?

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Wasn't Iraq the 4th largest army in the world or something at that point? Makes sense that burgers lost went overkill. They had a lot of money and nice toys, but didn't know how to use them due to piss poor training, and the capabilities of their tech was massively overhyped. Just like Saudis today, and I wonder if US is headed in the same direction actually. US was probably concerned about these unknowns so they decided to play it safe with overwhelming strength, and use it as a testing ground for a possible war with Russia probably. Turned out they were paper tigers but at least coalition was remarkably well organized and ran a very capable invasion. Compare to Iraqi Freedom (even the name is so much shittier): Despite a much weaker Iraq, the invasion took forever, barely accomplished anything, casualties and expenses were ridiculous, and got sucked into it for years. Clinton presidency was the turning point when US went from a capable country to a shit show.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

Convert to Judaism and pledge your allegiance to Israel

James Roberts
James Roberts

Based and Harrispilled
Sage for doublepost

Attached: zeXCu.jpg (154.01 KB, 1015x1476)

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Saddam had the chance to integrate with Pakistan on nuclear in the '70s-'80s, the same way the Saudis and Gaddafi did. Instead they just mildly cooperated whilst pursuing their own enrichment program, which the Israelis flattened in '81.

What's weird though is Gaddafi also bankrolled Pakistan's nuclear program significantly, but never got the reciprocation of nukes or assistance he was promised.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

I didn’t know that Gaddafi got scammed by Pakistan. Why didn’t he fund the nuclear power plant in Libya instead? He would have sell the electricity to the neighbor nations.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Scuttle Kuwait's slanted drills then race back home, then threaten to do it again if you have to

<try to fix the shit relations with Iran

The country you'd just spent ten years bombing and gassing and trying to conquer

The Smart thing for Saddam would've been to fix shit with Iran right after their revolution, then collaborate on nuclear

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Gaddafi correctly predicted (as we saw in Iraq and in Syria in 2007) that if he tried building a reactor in Libya, the Israelis would just sneak in with some commandos or with their cutting-edge American aircraft (or with both - taking no chances) and flatten it just before its completion.

Pakistan's eastern mountain ranges were simply too far away and secure for the Israelis to have a go at, unless they wanted to use (and reveal the existence of their) nuclear missiles and basically prove that the Muslim world was right for wanting a nuclear deterrent of their own (as well as putting the US in a tough position between sucking Israeli cock - as they love to do, and enforcing non-proliferation).

That being said Gaddafi still got fucked over, and basically burnt his money.

Attached: 04-n110510-GADHAFI-pg-horizontal.JPG (46.12 KB, 505x340)
Attached: 1537913132333.jpg (357.46 KB, 1920x1440)

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

What kind of stupid faggot would unironically pick Shitdam Insane as their edgy 20th century dictator of choice?

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Genocidal Ba'ath dictators are unironically the best available option most sunni muslims cunttrees have.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Arabs need dictators to beat the common sense in to them or else the countries will come apart.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

And they are the closest thing to National Socialism we have today, so they are always there to bully their semitic jewish kin.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

It’s a shame that Australia chooses not to improve the primitive nuclear technology. Thorium is abundant in Australia so it had potential for a long time to become a superpower if they wish to. It is literally right in front of the rotten politicians and yet they aren’t interested in space colonization. It really makes me think.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Saddam was the reason the mid east was such a shit show. When the entire Arab world, including Ba'athist in Syria, all team up with western powers that are led by a US coalition WITH support form the USSR, then maybe you seriously fucked up

Attached: 2e23evxrqep11.jpg (45.12 KB, 584x1013)

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

All the more reason not to see Saddam in a rather positive light. I mean, when the entire jewed world teams up against you, you can't be that bad…

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

But thats something a retarded person would think

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Care to elaborate?

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

liking a shitty dictator out of contrarianism is something a mentally retarded person would do. I like you saying you will eat a piece of dog shit on the ground simply because everyone else thinks its gross.

Brody King
Brody King

Hating a dictator because of argumentum ad populum is something a mentally retarded person would do. I like you saying you will eat a piece of dog shit on the ground simply because everyone else say it's delicious.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

This. I don't like Saddam and assorted sandniggers either, but it would be foolish to think that the likes of him are not doing a good job keeping the international jew and its zogbots bogged down, which is still better than nothing.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Why did Iraq just let the US build up it's army in Saudi Arabia?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

The Marines kicked so much ass that Saddam's force was able to retreat faster than the "Left Hook" was able to activate and cut him off.

Even outright propaganda claims they fucked up the plan out of hesitation

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

A one-slided slaughter is not a war, it's a slaughter
Seal clubbing retards doesn't make the Bradley a good vehicle

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Attack the Saudi desalination plants and other infrastructure, fucking them up as hard as possible as fast as possible, under the idea that they will be too busy with the Humanitarian Crisis while i plunder Kuwait harder and then leave

Evan James
Evan James

Australian politicians havn't been loyal to the Australian man since the 1950s.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

So a highly decorated traitor?

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Contrarianism isn't necessarily bad in a ZOG-controlled globe.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Would fire all my scuds to major turkish urban centers.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

We need to execute the traitors because they are stagnating the technology development. If it isn’t them, then we would be raising our family on another planet and collect the biometal shed scales from the dragon alike animals.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Bonjour.

Attached: gege.jpg (23.34 KB, 580x350)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit