Christians and the red pill

Hello all, what do you think of the whole "red pill" mentality? I'm interested in opinions, so there's no wrong answer here. At a glance, it seems like it would be a stark contrast to the Christian faith, due to indulging in lust, avoiding marriage, and the like. You're all probably familiar with it by now, so I won't get too deep into explaining.

Pic related, it's the internal struggl.

Attached: FB_IMG_1522023876249.jpg (768x431, 18.93K)

Without the lust and self-indulgence in other areas, not being married (even if non-vocational) is a good thing to do, but with the reasons for living for God better (since marriage is worse for this) and not for selfishness and hatred of others.

I thought it was called the bread pill. What is this red stuff you were talking about?

Excuse me for being a Christian and acknowledging the teachings of St. Paul, the Apostle.

"I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord."

Also, what's with the Christian breeding thing? You people act as if Christians having children means the children will be saved or Christian. They may come back to the faith, or stay in it, but the situation has no impact on their salvation. God giving them the grace of faith so that they believe is what will lead them to salvation, and He can do this to anyone, anywhere, at any time, He is God.

What next? Will you accuse Our Perfect Savior of sin for abstaining from marriage?

Some people are called to imitate Christ; others are called for marriage. And a healthy, fruitful marriage with many children.

Some nonsense, evidently

No, it just sounds very gnostic, asking to abstain from marriage without recommending vocation.

Bump. I'm still interested in everyone's opinions

Being truly "redpilled" means knowing the truth. That isn't necessarily contrary to Christianity since Christ himself IS the truth.

Unfortunately many choose to use the "truth" to indulge in narcisstic opportunism as a way of getting back at the world that hurt them. This is the problem since their actions are sinful but God has ways of dealing with them (ie. someone who is very lustful starts to feel unfulfilled or gets an STD, prompting them to amend their ways and repent, or maybe they go the other way and go full reprobate).

I think the best we can do is inform people of the scriptures and give advice, but ultimately their actions are their own and they will be judged by Jesus in the end.

Christianity in the West has been "blue-pilled" and gynocentric for many, many years now. This is not because of Christianity itself, but because Christianity and the Church has been influenced by the World which is controlled by Satan.

Jesus Christ started a men's ministry when He was on Earth, He didn't start a local church with families and kids attending Sunday school. Honestly, all of the red-pill advice you read on the Internet and the bickering over men vs. women dynamic can easily be summed up in Genesis 3:16. Read your Bible.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x800, 19.02K)

There were women present among the disciples during both Jesus and Paul's time. You think there wasn't a single woman present during the multiplying of the fish? What about Prescilla and Lydia of Thyatira. But yes you're mostly right.

How do you know that Jesus in his omniscience didn't expect or want this to happen?
"Jesus said, “Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

You must either be a woman or from r/Christianity (or both). Anyways, I'll have to respond to your false accusation. I never denigrated the role that women play in the ministry of Jesus Christ, I was simply pointing out the fact that there were no women disciples. Also, Jesus Christ spoke highly of children when they were marginalized during that time. Everything I just said is evident if you read the Bible for yourself.

The '"red pill" mentality' as you call it is gnosticism. Its basis is that there is some kind of "secret knowledge" that most people don't have and are therefore bound to being dumb like sheeple (but not in the sense of Christ as shepherd) and that those that know it are "woke" and "see the world as it is", ultimately leading them to some kind of self-aggrandizement, pride - and worst: cruelty towards people up to a point where single or whole groups of people are being dehumanized (examples are jews, liberals, communists, etc.). And most importantly, the '"red pill" mentality' is a mind set that leads you to trying to align Christ and the bible to your personal world view, because you "know how it is in reality", instead of aligning your heart to Christ.

This goes for all "pills" that are nothing but the same concept with different names (such as "iron", "bread" and what not else).

Christ - and Christianity - has no secrets. I mean no secrets before any person. Obviously there are mysteries we cannot grasp - but that's not what I'm referring to. What I'm referring to is that the faith is not some kind of hidden knowledge or secret. It is accessible for any- and everyone - small, big, "witless", IQ 200, old, young, etc. - and it is encouraged to everyone. Being or becoming a Christian leads one (or should lead one) to humbleness and humility - i.e., the COMPLETE opposite of what the '"red pill" mentality' provides.

I read too much into your first reply and made something out when it was a fairly level-headed response. I still hold my previous statement regarding the fact that Jesus Christ only had male disciples. I am not a chauvinist, I am not a sexist, I simply believe in the Bible and hold it as the Word of God. If that make me a bigot, then so be it.

What about Mary Magdalene? Even though she is technically not an apostle, shouldn't she be brought up?

Excellent response. Very wise. Thank you for sharing.

It put my mind at a bit more ease than before.

of which "red pill" are we talking? There have been many iterations of the so called "red pill", from the MGTOW one to the Counterrevolutionary Action one…also like pointed out, at one point it was also turned into the "bread pill", a form of "WOKE" Christianity which ended up mingling with Fascist and Nazist ideological elements and writers (some of whom I read in the past and helped me return to God, but I later ditched for the Bible and its untainted message).

The red pill…I see it more like a tool, something which can be used for good, but that can also be used for bad ends; and especially something which must not use us for other people's goals. We are free only in Christ.

The "red pill" that I'm referring to is, I suppose, similar to the MGTOW version. I was under the impression that the most popular "red pill" is the version that is propagated on Reddit.

I've listed some characteristics in my own post. In essence, it is careless, lustful, selfish sexual behavior.

saged

Attached: 1519186315264.png (500x522, 143.79K)

I hold no allegiances to any websites. I'm just here to discuss.

Aaaah, that red pill…I'd say it's a false red pill, for you just turn away an empty existence for a different kind of hollowness. Only god can truly fill the void we keep scratching at with other lifestyles.

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about Gnosticism and whatnot. Look at the topics OP brings up: indulging in lust, avoiding marriage. OP's idea of the "red pill" is clearly very different from Zig Forums's notion of "taking the red pill".

In any case, I don't think there's anything wrong with Christians being "woke" on the true nature of sexual dynamics between men and women because ultimately, a Christian must place God first. If a Christian man has to choose between "looking alpha" and God's love, he should always choose God's love. Quite frankly, one of the things I remember seeing on /r/theredpill back in my time there was how they would often point to quotes in the Bible and even the Koran to highlight how the "red pill" is really just a rediscovering of what was once considered common sense.
In a nutshell, I don't see anything wrong with extracting knowledge from these communities without embracing their individualism and rejection of God.

Depends on what you mean by "redpill".
I get why some dudes do it, but it comes off more as a bunch of closet homos constantly harping about how ebil wymens are.
Tbh, I took that pill and haven't looked back. The bankers and Politicans don't care about you, only money search for the Venetian Black Nobility and the Rothschild dynasty.
A favorite of Zig Forums's pills. Tbh, I have some sympathy for Hitler. He fought a righteous fight agianst (((degeneracy))) but his "Final Solution" was wrong assuming the holocaust DID happen. Violence doesn't change anything. Rounding up j*os and murdering them doesn't solve the jewish problem (just like how violence didn't solve the Canaanite problem in the OT).

Though, if it wasn't for the "Hitler did nothing wrong"-pill I would have never gone back to

The only pill you need. Believe on Jesus Christ and ye shall have salvation. Doesn't matter who gets to play the role of Caesar, because nations are nothing to God.

Again, I'm not a sexist, I believe in the Bible and the order God laid out. Yes, of course she should be brought up, but she wasn't a disciple. This is a fact. God also used a woman as a Judge, although not on the frequency of Him using men. I don't use my gender to magnify or elevate myself. Please don't misconstrue what I am saying. Responses like yours is a very common feminazi technique to try and shut down legitimate discussion about men's issues and this is a serious issue and warrants a serious discussion. This is the reason for my knee-jerk reply earlier in this thread and I do apologize for that, but you must understand that it is frustrating to discuss these issues in today's society, including in Christian circles which have been circumvented by the satanic thinking of this World.

It's stupid. People who make movements out of their feelings of being rejected and having bad relations with the opposite sex is retarded to me. I find it weak and very pathetic too.

Not every red pill is a red pill. Sexual indulgence is not a red pill considering that it's from Satan and leads to death. Abstinance is however a red pill. To remain unmarried is better than having your wife divorcing you; which is exceedingly conmon in this world. God bless those who have happy lifetime marriges.

MGTOW is an awakening of knowledge. Statistics don't lie. Educating people (especially men) on the gynocentric western world around us is not pathetic. It's about learning from past mistakes to make a better future. Many people against MGTOW have little to say apart from virgin shaming and name-calling. The fact of the matter is many MGTOW men wanted to be chads until they realised chads live for women. Real chads live for God.

The fact of the matter is MGTOW "chads" live for themselves often, and are secular hedonist masterbeating DJs who think Christianity is "bluepilled." I've seen few MGTOW Christians, because the whole culture with it is off-base. Most people who could be called MGTOW Christians keep to themselves and truly follow God without all the extra fluff. You don't need to "wake up" to see following God alone without dividing your love between the infinite and the finite is a better life for fulfillment.

Humans fail, love will die, looks will fade, children will rebel, wives will divorce you, and you will wither and die and your grave will fade with the vain civilization you were apart of, as another rises across the world as the pendulum of history swings. But God and His Word stand forever, so stand with God. No "waking up" needed, this has been common sense since at least some men and women thought about how stupid most things were in the scope of the universe (pre-historic human periods at least).

Most people are familiar with western divorce statistics, they aren't good. However most people aren't familiar with the fact that if you filter out criminals, high school dropouts, unemployed deadbeats, drug users, and look at healthy, college educated couples the divorce statistics go down considerably, down from 50% to like 19%.

The problem with MGTOWs is that their "solution" to those problems is childish and poorly thought out, a response that most people find silly at best and extremely damaging at worst. And whats worse is MGTOWs go too far with their arguments, it's not sufficient for them to be "single" they want other men to be single, they think they're helping others by being extremely anti-woman and anti-marriage.
If you go on /mgtow/ and talk about positive features of your girlfriend or dating experiences they'll immediately attack you and ask you to stop, and you'll get banned quite quickly. They want everyone else to live like them, in their little incel bubble.

Because they're so often attacked and ridiculed for being weak they lash out and attack normal people simply for having well functioning relationships.
Say anything positive there about women or dating or marriage and you'll be met with a bunch of negative responses from guys who can only see the bad side of things.

Most people want to get married and have children, it's actually good for them and for society to do so. The proper response is learning how to pick good women, and minimizing your risks during marriage. Of course there will always be risks, if anything is worth fighting for and attaining there will be risks involved.
What is the stat on businesses? 50% of businesses fail in the first 5 years? Yet its still worth trying, even if it'll leave you bankrupt. There are more important things in life than money to be honest and striving for a good marriage is one of them.

Luckily in my country the divorce rate is 3% according to government figures and 7% according to NGOs and if a divorce does happen the man is not legally obliged to pay anything he doesn't want to pay.

Attached: mgtow tears.mp4 (640x360, 6.86M)