Pastor Anderson Icons?

He just kind of looks so pretty and masculine and strong. Is that why he is worshipped? Is this a common thing in his denomination? To place the pretty image of a man before the Bible?

Attached: C342FA8C-5808-48EE-B281-CC240F18B9CF.jpeg (400x300, 27.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL3mWM4TSh8
youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)
youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)
youtube.com/watch?v=TpLrR6oLTWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone seen his work out video? He’s just so proud of his physical integrity.

OK, the workout video comment was just me being facetious. But I am really curious what is up with this guy?

Attached: 5045DC22-0C6B-4D24-9D14-FF6126EEB14D.jpeg (480x360, 41.75K)

What worries me is that everyone on this board posts pictures of him. No quotes without a picture ever. Nothing he says can be detached from his image.

It's in his favor. Everything he says is usually wrong.

I’ve clicked on him this image a few times and listened to a few of his words, but I’ve never spent like a full like 30 or 60 minutes with him. Maybe if someone posted his audio without his face I would be a little more receptive.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL3mWM4TSh8

listen to it without watching the video

Are you sure that’s what he wants? He would have posted audio only if that was what he wants.

OK, I actually tried what you advised. Video opened with the other dude commenting on his appearance which wasn’t as great as Pastor Anderson’s. That’s the first 15 seconds

what a strange thread

Yes. That is pretty much it. Why do people worship him?/Blog

They don't. He's a meme.

Are you a homosexual by any chance?

I mean, dudes knowledgeable, has a pretty wife has pretty children has a pretty face has a pretty church.
If pretty was so important there would be a Christian Art thread at the top of the queue.

Attached: FCD598D7-C2AF-4917-A472-6BC9069F6999.jpeg (1024x735, 65.73K)

Why would you be interested in that?

Because you seem like a sodomite. You think he’s too pretty to even watch a video with him in it? What even is this. He’s an anti semetic pastor so he has a fanbase here

I guess I can understand why I confused you. My use of the word “pretty “. No. I’m not a sodomite. I’m using pretty in a nongay context. Straight people do that sometimes. When straight people use that word we are accusing other people of glorifying their physical image to the point of being a borderline homosexual fascination. Which is what I see happening with him. Why do you think that you picked up so quickly on the quasi-home a sexual context of my comment?

Attached: 744DA63D-7659-4A60-BB80-E216F728C1A0.jpeg (500x690, 107.43K)

People here like him because of his anti kike rhetoric and how fanatical he is. I don’t really think anyone wants to worship an idol of him or post about how he is a stud.

So this is your second post saying that the only reason why people worship him is because he hates Jews?

No-one is worshipping his image, we aren't Catholics. He started the new IFB movement and he speaks the truth about the jews and sodomites.

People like you just make him more popular.

Attached: 79ab2e2c11e5b3b3a305eb9be2b53a4b85db6be59ba6a11882c5c11eb20ae3c0.jpeg (533x741, 93.59K)

No, I don’t think people like me are making him more popular. I’m simply asking why you cannot post his words without posting his image?Why is his image so important? I see it on this winnie the pooh bored eight times a day. Logon /Christian see this pretty boy’s face? Why?

Most of the people post him as a meme.

I think you are a repressed homosexual and that you need to admit the truth to yourself. It’s not so bad to be gay dude. You need to live your truth.

Everyone has already told you, it's a meme you dip. Do you think about Anderson all the time? You definitely seem like a sodomite.

Attached: 175380a62d8e696a70e2e387f1ae0033ac09ef0f50fcf39f4b85b5a6e4d70b6e.png (447x652, 234.4K)

So …You are actually posting pictures of this dude to make people realize their homosexuality? Is that actually what you’re doing on a Christian board?

He’s actually not a meme to a lot of people which is why I brought this up.

Homo

I can tell that you are autistic, it is mostly a meme. But also young men tend to idolize or identify with guys who are older and who have followed and made a path that the younger man wants to follow. You see this all the time everywhere you look. Like the Jordan Peterson fanboys who post memes of him. I can see you making fun of the people who do this and calling them faggots but you are obviously confused about some aspect of this.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11.57K)

It's funny how no one ever attacks Anderson's preaching, but rather his appearance, his so called "pride" or something else about him as a person or his church or whatever. The reason why no one ever attacks his teachings is because then they would be attacking the Bible, pastor Steven Anderson has never preached anything unbiblical, all his sermons are straight from the Bible and nothing else. Sure, I don't agree with him on everything (namely that I'm leaning calvinist and he's completely against calvinism) but that doesn't mean that what he's preaching is unbiblical, just that him and I have a slight disagreement regarding salvation and predestination. Then again, most christians believe in predestination, they just don't understand that it's called that. God is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent, you mean to tell me He doesn't know who will and will not be saved? And do you mean to tell me that He is not the one who saves sould?

Anyways, I digress so here's a tl;dr

That's because most Andersonites have either converted to Christianity or left the board. There's no reason to talk about him anymore. If you'd like an example of him being wrong, his views on reformed theology, as you've pointed out, are one example. Another is his most famous doctrine that all people suffering from homosexual desires are reprobates, beyond grace. This contradicts 1 Corinthians 6:11.

He also abuses the archaic translation of the KJV to make points that were no intended by the authors. For example, he cites Romans 1:29 as his reason for avoiding apologetics and refusing to debate theologians he disagrees with (instead opting to weakly prop up their arguments from his pulpit so he can swat them down easily, i.e. committing scarecrow fallacies). The verse in question:

Yeah, you're not saved, bud.

I guess I was wrong, there's still a few hanging out.

Claiming there's a fallacy without explaining why is in itself a fallacy, bud.

I approve of anti Semitism dumbass don’t try to jump down my gullet for no good reason

Attached: you fell into the singularity and you didnt look back.jpg (900x1042, 33.49K)

next hes going to proclaim himself god in his tempe in arizona

hmm…

Not saved? What if he has the certificate that was printed out for him?

He has a huge superiority complex and actually thinks he has the authority to interpret Scripture in any ways he wants, that's why you've got so much weird stuff coming from him. He also calls himself a prophet.

Honestly, people give him too much attention. He's just like Westboro Baptist Church, where they throw anger tantrums and scream about homosexuals and people watch them. Except, most people are just laughing at people like Anderson.

tl;dr: he's a crazy guy who isn't worth your attention, I suggest tuning in to people like

(1) Bishop Barron (youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)

(2) Father Ripperger (youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)

(3) Father Schmitz (youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)

Attached: FA873497-A16D-4E82-9BA7-5B41466F4FC4.jpeg (255x143, 16.85K)

You mean the same "bishop" Barron that says that sodomites are beloved children of God…sure buddy whatever you say.

Attached: 5267536a7ffacf4ea39dff53264334e8.jpg (623x466, 48.93K)

(soǝpıʌ/ʍɐɥuʇqןʞʌnu5ıʍ-u3xbpʌɔn/ןǝuuɐɥɔ/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) zʇıɯɥɔs ɹǝɥʇɐɟ (3)

(soǝpıʌ/2614ǝʌǝʇsɯɹɐǝuo/ɹǝsn/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) ɹǝbɹǝddıɹ ɹǝɥʇɐɟ (2)

(soǝpıʌ/oǝpıʌǝɹıɟuopɹoʍ/ɹǝsn/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) uoɹɹɐq doɥsıq (1)

ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd oʇ uı buıunʇ ʇsǝbbns ı 'uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ɹnoʎ ɥʇɹoʍ ʇ,usı oɥʍ ʎnb ʎzɐɹɔ ɐ s,ǝɥ :ɹpןʇ

˙uosɹǝpuɐ ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd ʇɐ buıɥbnɐן ʇsn ǝɹɐ ǝןdoǝd ʇsoɯ 'ʇdǝɔxǝ ˙ɯǝɥʇ ɥɔʇɐʍ ǝןdoǝd puɐ sןɐnxǝsoɯoɥ ʇnoqɐ ɯɐǝɹɔs puɐ sɯnɹʇuɐʇ ɹǝbuɐ ʍoɹɥʇ ʎǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ɥɔɹnɥɔ ʇsıʇdɐq oɹoqʇsǝʍ ǝʞıן ʇsn s,ǝɥ ˙uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ɯıɥ ǝʌıb ǝןdoǝd 'ʎןʇsǝuoɥ

˙ʇǝɥdoɹd ɐ ɟןǝsɯıɥ sןןɐɔ osןɐ ǝɥ ˙ɯıɥ ɯoɹɟ buıɯoɔ ɟɟnʇs pɹıǝʍ ɥɔnɯ os ʇob ǝʌ,noʎ ʎɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'sʇuɐʍ ǝɥ sʎɐʍ ʎuɐ uı ǝɹnʇdıɹɔs ʇǝɹdɹǝʇuı oʇ ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ ǝɥʇ sɐɥ ǝɥ sʞuıɥʇ ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ puɐ xǝןdɯoɔ ʎʇıɹoıɹǝdns ǝbnɥ ɐ sɐɥ ǝɥ

Attached: 42E2D56C-1FC5-451C-887A-609322D6DA7E.jpeg (255x143, 18.61K)

I have great respect for the Bishop of Tempe, but he's literally making icons of himself and others now. youtube.com/watch?v=TpLrR6oLTWA

he makes good points on some areas but others he is so far off

Gee, I sure wonder why the jews only accept the first 5 books of the old testament.

No, they have the whole of Tanakh. Torah, Nevi'im, and Kethuvim - which is what we call the Old Testament - from Genesis to Malachi.

I think it is the combination of pretty/pompous/loudmouth/proud that drives people away. Perhaps is is more palatable in written form

Is his youtube channel a revenue stream for him? Is that what he's all about?

So there is literally no excuse (as a j*o) to not read the whole OT. I blame their (((elders))) for cherry picking certain passages every Saturday and I blame the j*os for their sloth.

No, I don't think so. He partners with Paul Wittenberger on Framing the World, where they sell various products, including movies they've made and various materials Anderson has written. But they also give all that stuff away for free, either on YouTube or at Faithful Word.

Faithful Word is also the only church I know of that encourages attendees to take home the bibles and hymnals. So no, I don't think Pastor Anderson is money hungry, I just think he made a dumb choice with those trading cards.

LOL

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. (mark 12:17)

If he was money hungry he would preach like Joel Osteen

yeah, he's only money-curious if he's making his own card collection

exactly

I think it's a cry for help

God loves their human nature and his plan for them is to come to repentance and reach salvation. He can not and does not love their sin.

I'm dying.

Why dont Pastor Anderson posts get deleted asap?

Attached: pope.jpg (678x768, 102.42K)

Anderson posters are very helpful towards Christians.
They help us test our faith.