Friendly reminder that the punisher is liberal propaganda that backfired

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

you suppose to hate the punisher Goy!
You suppose to be sympathetic to the criminals the punisher kills
Punisher comics meant to promote gun control like in marvel Netflix
all cops are racist
Fuck the troops for using a military symbol as a military symbol
Friendly reminder that the punisher is liberal propaganda that backfired. How does that make Zig Forums feel? comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/10/punisher-creator-gerry-conway-logo-use-disturbing/

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/the-politics-of-judge-dredd-112108531.html?guccounter=1
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gerry_Conway/Writer
nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/masterchiefunmasked.jpg
archive.fo/CpE7b
archive.fo/MBT0o

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Indifferent since i dont give a fuck about american cultural exports such as capeshit

Cooper White
Cooper White

The Punisher is literally glorifying vigilante justice by portraying a man who disobeys the public order and rule of law to hunt down and kill an organised mafia that pretty much runs the city, who can only operate as well as they do because local law enforcement is on the take and refuses to prosecute the gang. All the violence that Frank commits is justified, because he's doing it as retaliation for the death of his family and in defense of public safety. How is any of this anti-gun, you sperg?

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Not that guy, but you can't expect liberals to make sense.
Also, the Starship Troopers movie fits the theme of satire backfire. Any other stories like that?

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

That one Red Skull comic where they made him look sensible.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

How is any of this anti-gun, you sperg?
The creator of the Punsiher himself said his stories meant to be anti-conservative and pro gun control You dope. The punisher is marvel Judge Dredd. A anti-right strawman that backfired. Same for DC Rorschach from watchmen/rebirth. Fans were supposed to hate Rorschach because he was a right-wingr character. Rorschach ended up being
The true mascot of watchmen. uk.news.yahoo.com/the-politics-of-judge-dredd-112108531.html?guccounter=1

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Any other stories like that?
Check out 'Look Who's Back'
They wanted to put guilt on Germans for voting Hitler,, but the movie makes Hitler look right.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

the Starship Troopers movie fits the theme of satire backfire. Any other stories like that?
Frank Miller is labled a alt-right writer now. Even though the dark knight returns was literally the most anti-Ronald Reagan book at the time. Only difference is Frank Miller sometimes attack the left in his books too. No one hatred Frank Miller until literal cuckholds like Linkara and comic book journalists started to demonized him.

Attached: 5DE08BA5-E1C2-4510-BA9C-F2B2EC64825C.gif (148.48 KB, 945x359)
Attached: 8B52664C-3509-42CA-85D7-F25394651C4C.jpeg (144.5 KB, 426x793)

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

So we're supposed to dislike him for doing the objectively, inarguably correct thing? I don't care what the creator says, there is literally nothing that can be morally criticised about The Punisher.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

So we're supposed to dislike him for doing the objectively, inarguably correct thing?
You just also described Rorschach, Max Payne and dexter Morgan. Character we were not suppose to relate too.
Friendly reminder this is what a right-wing /toxic masculinity strawman looks like in Bojack horseman
Almost like liberals want society to weak and stupid.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Imagine being so mentally maligned that you try to scare people into agreeing with you by showing them… exactly what they want to see, exactly the kind of person they want to be, exactly the things they admire someone for doing. That's really mind-boggling. I can't comprehend that mentality at all, and I studied psychology. It's like they don't even think in the same language. Are leftists/collectivists even human?

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

dangerous people shouldnt own guns
<oh, no. i dont trust myself to own a gun
liberals, everyone.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

How does that make Zig Forums feel?
Breddy gud. Liberals and kikes are subhuman and only survives because retards keep saving them.

We can use mutt garbage against them and their masters tho.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Halo is literally racist white supremacy propaganda
Halo has no black characters
Halo pro Nazi because the convant were multicultural and diverse
Halo pro coveant and flood genocide
More related too liberal projecting than streaming but still. Movie blob always been a special kind of liberal retarded long before trump got elected. Only thing more retarded than him Is 343 industries listened too Game journalists like movie blob. This video gives idea of a mindset of a left wing writer.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

That makes me very confused

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Looks like I have to give a try for this game.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

punisher creator
Conway

Punisher in his first appearance is DRASTICALLY different from what other authors melded him into.

Look at Conway's credits. Conway is credited for four Punisher comics EVER in the history of Marvel, and one of those is because it contained a reprint.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gerry_Conway/Writer

That's like giving Liefeld instead of Kelly credit for creating Deadpool. They created the name and might have helped with the costume, but none of the plots or characterization people like them for.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

It does though. Even the first game had a black character.

Attached: Avery.png (3.32 MB, 1176x1749)

Carter Price
Carter Price

What was he like originally?

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

But the Punisher was created by Stan Lee, and even then that faggot Conway isn't even known for the best Punisher comics, Garth Ennis is. That's like saying David Kurtzman is the creator of Star Trek because he made STD.

Attached: r009.png (345.79 KB, 697x713)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

It's a kike written show, part of their larger bread and circus.
Why would you expect anything else from (((media))).

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

This is actually a good point. That black Marine Sergeant or Major or whatever he was is a recurring character, and one that they make sure you're forced to notice every time. He has plot-mandatory dialogue and everything. Not to mention random Marines are also different races, and Master Chief himself is canonically some form of Mestizo filth that they intentionally raised in a cholo street violence environment in order to make him a better fighter. If I remember right, all the Spartans are like this. Mixed race and basically MKULTRA robots.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Also I'm gonna rant about how shit the Punisher Netflix series is.
Season 2 of Daredevil was basically the Punisher's origin story
Established his background, military history, and the events of his family's death
During the Season he's murdering mafia members, gang members, even smashing a pedophile's head in
Extremely competent and efficient in what he's doing, although he's not perfect.
<Punisher netflix series
<Only people he kills are three construction workers and CIAniggers
<Entire series is him fucking up constantly
<Barely does anything until the end, which even then he fucks up
<Literally the entire series was the Punisher fucking up constantly, he got his ass handed to him worse than Worf in TNG
<Changed his backstory from "his family died in the crossfire during a gang shootout" to "CIAniggers killed his family by accident"
<Changed Rawlins to be a generic evil CIA guy
<Some B-plot that about some ebil conservative turning a PTSD-ridden vet into a terrorist
<Silliest depiction of PTSD I've seen in a series
<Generally just really shitty
Now this faggot is supposed to be Jigsaw. Look at how shitty that makeup is. That's supposed to be fucking Jigsaw.

Attached: Untitled.png (398.08 KB, 465x453)
Attached: 2809854-1944190-jigsaw-why-they-call-him-jigsaw-daredevil-62.jpg (115.56 KB, 1142x659)
Attached: jigsaw-as-he-appears-in-marvel-comics.jpeg (41.16 KB, 650x303)
Attached: ef382c4b92f2e3f4747f3b7245dfea4daa806a71daf5650e1596a806c6b2bb6f.jpg (64.57 KB, 600x350)

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Death Wish the original novel, the movies are pro-vigilantism.
watching kikeflix
Why would you do that?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Not like I'm paying for it. It's where I'm watching DS9 at.

Attached: 1529250341496.jpg (12.1 KB, 254x283)

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

muh capeshit
muh ZOGbots
muh blue line

Gas yourself

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

Imagine being so mentally maligned that you try to scare people into agreeing with you by showing them… exactly what they want to see, exactly the kind of person they want to be

Attached: 191B6E31-CC38-410C-8E2F-0CD0CD3ACC8C.png (294.06 KB, 727x593)

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Fuck the Punisher.

Everyone can be the punisher, no need for a faggot comic about it.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

How is any of this anti-gun, you sperg?
Cuz mobsters killed his family with guns.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Also, the Starship Troopers movie fits the theme of satire backfire.
Starship troopers isn't satire, it has a comedic self-awareness but at NO POINT doesn't it go into satire, like most Verhoeven movies.
Libetards and medias always went and said "huh you're not smart enough to get the point" and Verhoeven just rolled with because he realized that was the only way he was gonna keep his job.
We're talking about a guy that managed to make a big movie in which the only good guy with a working moral compass is an SS-general…

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Aren't they also castrated?

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

in which the only good guy with a working moral compass is an SS-general
Who?

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Karl.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

American movies are hard for you to understand, huh? That's okay, most of our country is retarded so you aren't alone.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

user, you already know how these things go. If something doesn't have non-whites then it is literally Hitler, even if the events are all based on actual historical events where there were none involved. If it has only three or four then it is just tokenism. BUT if it's literally just Brazil with flying cars then it's kinda okay now.

Attached: 1-09-savvalnieku-dziesma.webm (1.14 MB, 534x400)

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

beaner chief
What the fuck are you on about?
all spartans are mixed
You're making shit up now. The SPARTAN II's were abducted at the age of 8 and conditioned mentally and physically from random families, no other SPARTAN generation had the same mental brainwashing. No clue where you're getting your mixed race beaner fighter fetish from, there is nothing in the books that alludes to it. Johnson is the only black character given any signifigance, and he isn't portrayed in any particularly positive light. He's a sterotyped drill sergeant, and nothing more. He says funny lines with a gruff voice. You're intentionally misleading by implying he resembles any modern poz incarnation of a black. Also
unsegregated fighting force
in africa
United Nations military force
unsegregated
Huh imagine my shock. Most non-white Marines in the game are women, and even still whites are the majority. At least be half accurate when you start talking about things.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

God is a Pole

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Any other stories like that?

Sure, got a few. The greatest example is Archie Bunker. He was written by Boomers to be the "stupid backwards white uncle" everyone was supposed to laugh at. Instead the audience laughed WITH him. The show started as his two enlightened boomer children poking fun at their old fuddy duddy dad, but quickly turned in him ripping apart their critical theory bullshit because that is what brought in the ratings.

As for capeshit, the Black Captain America comic where he takes on a militia group trying to protect the US border is pretty hilarious

Hey you evil racists! Stop enforcing the law!
Why should we stop?
Because you are vigilantes and I won't allow such actions!
…you're literally a vigilante yourself. Doesn't opposing us make you a giant hypocrite?
No! And the reason is because,..because…BECAUSE YOUR FACE!

Here's one from way back. The Grapes Of wrath. It was one of the few western films allowed to be shown in cinemas in the Soviet Union in the 1930s. This was because the film showed the United States and capitalism in a very negative light. Problem was, the Soviet film going public noticed that the "poor" in the film had a higher standard of living than they did.

"They own an automobile, and their own home, many of the roads are paved, public utilities are reliable and readily available? That doens't sound so bad!"

USSR when full "SHUT IT DOWN" mode shorty after.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

strawman
strawman
strawman
strawman
completely ignoring the Chief face reveal where he's absolutely brown as fuck, or the canonical art of his upbringing
<rooooo everyone is huwhite
there are non-whites
<rooooooo poz fantasy
<j-just because there are some non-whites doesn't mean there are non-whites

What a Jew you are.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

it's a strawman even if it's true!
rooo unironically
Reported.
brown chief
Pics or it didn't happen
no sources beyond "trust me goy"
I've read all three of the original books and played every game. You're bullshitting.
immediately projecting your own judiasm onto me
Classic.
Thanks for contributing nothing, retard.

Attached: b73045bea1caf33571d422656fae5ca857b89616866e8dbb5d73b717136ce5e1.png (222.73 KB, 347x361)

Bentley White
Bentley White

nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/masterchiefunmasked.jpg

This is official material, you can check their site yourself. He's a spic. You can quit with your meaningless pilpul now.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

So, how would Zig Forums design a gun that shoots out swords?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

random image is totally him, dude!
Here's his face from the Halo 4 Legendary ending. Provide a source for any of your other ridiculous claims, faggot.

Attached: gvVd2.png (487.08 KB, 1354x576)

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

implying that's supposed to be white
If his skin was pale, I'd say otherwise.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Based poles opinion its based.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Now you're moving the goalpost. Going to provide any sources for your other claims, faggot, or are you going to admit you're a disingenous nigger speaking out of ignorance?

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

That wasn't me, faggot. I know you're from cuckchan, but you should have noticed the post IDs by now. How the fuck is Bungie's official website not a source? You could not possibly be more dishonest.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

fan art is real!
Have you ever played any of the games, faggot?
unoffical piece of coursely rendered 3d modeling
not in any style of any of the games
no context behind it
<haa duddeee gotcha man here's his face
For all I know you could he an IP hopping faggot.
I'm going to post fan art from a Nintendo forum and pretend it's real. Kill yourself.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Nigger. It's from Bungie dot org. It is their official fucking domain. This means that it's something that was uploaded by developers of the game. You do realise that, right? The state of denial you're in is so deep I could bury a horse next to it.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Is that Mussolini?

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

During a briefing scene in Halo: The Flood, the Chief is described as tall with short hair, serious eyes, and strong features. His skin is "too white", a consequence of spending most of his time in his armor.
Halo 4 Legendary ending shows him taking off his helmet and being pale as hell
In addition to that, all spartan 2 kids were replaced by clones at the age of 8 and were from various colonies so it wouldn't raise questions. It's not that hard to find this stuff.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

(((too white)))
Oh, so he's Israeli-Argentinian?

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

You're such a massive nigger. For one Bungie doesn't own the IP anymore, and two the forum was open publically. Nowhere does your piece of fanart have anything indicating it was official bungie work, like nearly everything else they publish does.
Here's thing with no context. Believe me.
Kill yourself.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Are you saying he's wrong? Verhoeven is very well known to pull insane stuff and get away with it due to "artistic reasons".
He's a spin doctor at times, and he has done movies only to get back at productions or enemies (in such a case, movie critics). Hell, when a bunch of comedians and critics "awarded" him in absentia a joke trophy for making the most distasteful, sexist movie back in 1995, he went to the ceremony to accept it and even give a speech for the sake of it.
Hard to say what kind of guy he really is, he made Startship Troopers ironically, Robocop was a job his wife spinned to him and he made it positively about a superhuman savior butchering criminals, he made Soldier of Orange which portrays germans as humanly as possible for a big budget movie (concentration camp scenes were his assitant's), even Fourth Man in which a guy saves his own neck at the end because he asked the Lord for repentance. Then again he made Black Book so…

The best thing to come out from the Netherlands since cheese and Bergkamp.

John Sanders
John Sanders

Hard to say what kind of guy he really is
Well you can have a decent idea from the following
wanted to make a movie called Bug Outpost
people point out that his idea is kinda similar to Starship Troopers
so maybe he should name it that for the sake of leeching off of the fame of the book
decides to buy the license and try to do a shitty hack job to instantly turn some random bug movie (which most likely have assets already) into Starship Troopers
too fucking lazy to read books himself
so he gives the book to Ed Neumeier to read it in front of him
turns out he was too fucking lazy to do that even
got bored by the second chapter and simply dismissed it as right-wing propaganda
end of second chapter is simply Johnny agreeing to serve
this is what Verhoeven thinks is literally fascism
he still kept the license though
began to market this as a parody to fight evil fascists like Heinlein
when it's literally just him being a lazy cunt and cashing in on the title of a famous book
the only reason why scenes beyond Chapter 2 even exist in the movie is because SOMEONE ELSE took the initiative to get them added
Quite the likable guy, I would say, works quite hard from what I have heard. And has a talent for creating a compelling reimagining of existing stories due to his unique perspective.

Attached: [the-curse-has-been-lifted].jpg (34.78 KB, 413x310)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

…he made Soldier of Orange which portrays germans as humanly as possible for a big budget movie…
Because it was a dutch wankfeast to show how they were "forced" to collaborate with the Nazis and how in truth they were good goys that would fight the Nazis if given the chance.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

reddit maymays
not the joos

Attached: e05.jpg (39.03 KB, 498x441)

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

reddit nigger coopts meme
<you're reddit if you use anything
<greek
epic

Attached: 9a25676c75fb454e066d7a7a6d401617362752ded2fc189ea70546b618bd9d1a.jpg (30.08 KB, 474x474)

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

eww reddit

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Look whose back was an amazing movie. Up till they had Hitler shoot the dog. Shooting the dog was bullshit because we know he loved animals and would never just blow a pupper away. But the rest of the movie was awesome.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Yeah, I'm not sure if shoot the dog was in character, but everything else is good.

William Long
William Long

You may add "pedo apologist" to that second list now.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

Yeah Halo is pretty based. I heard that the inspiration for the Covenant was the Islamic invasion of Europe in the middle ages. Sergeant Johnson is a blagg and there are a bunch of spic marine npcs that you hear occasionally if you're around them, like when The Flood is introduced in Combat Evolved.

and Master Chief himself is canonically some form of Mestizo filth that they intentionally raised in a cholo street violence environment in order to make him a better fighter
What in the fuck are you talking about? Master Chief was taken from a colony at age 6 and put intro rigorous military training until 14 when all the Spartan-IIs underwent physical augmentation. Where in your ass did you find something about him being a mestizo?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

How soon until Brazil becomes the second MUY Russia in terms of leftists boogeyman?

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

I highly doubt that. Also, this .

Attached: How-very-important-I'll-inform-the-galaxy.webm (386.92 KB, 850x480)

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Add "pedo apologist" to the list: archive.fo/CpE7b

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Master Chief himself is canonically some form of Mestizo filth that they intentionally raised in a cholo street violence environment in order to make him a better fighter. If I remember right, all the Spartans are like this. Mixed race and basically MKULTRA robots.
You remembered wrong.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

YouTube embedded
Good job OP, you ruined the thread before you even posted.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

halo 3
worse graphics than halo 1
not even the suit from halo 3
Looks like shit tier fan art, to me.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

"If I remember right"
You don't
brown hair
blue eyes
is described as being extremely pale in Halo The Flood, more pale than even the average white person
"spic"

being good at king of the hill at primary school = "intentionally raised in a cholo street violence environment in order to make him a better fighter"

Not castrated, but their enhancements fuck up their puberty so they have no sex drive.

random Marines are also different races
There's juan spic marine, everyone else is white, what are you talking about? If anything, the marines shown in Halo are whiter than the real USMC.

everything I don't like is a strawman
everyone who disagrees with me is da joo

shitty fan models are "official material"
/reddit/index.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.2 MB, 1920x1796)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Found an exact quote from one of the devs: "an older man, almost painfully pale, almost albino white, with pale blue eyes, reddish hair, close cropped to a skin head, and maybe the last remnants of freckles he had when he was a kid."
Sage for double post.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

There's juan spic marine, everyone else is white
I remember a fucking lot of spics on the earth level in Halo 2. Pretty sure they were 70%+ white in Halo CE, never played three though so can’t comment on it.

They should have left it unknown, makes it easier to project yourself onto chief. Besides, he was obviously white, it really didn’t need to be clarified.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

PUNISHER CREATOR
look it up
its some gay jew director for a netflix special cashing in on comic book nerds
That isn't the pcreator of the punisher.

Go fuck yourself and your shitty youtube channel.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

They should have left it unknown
They should have, same with the forerunners, but 343i are spasmoids who seem to think that everything and everything needs to be explained for no reason, despite their entire apparel being mystery to the player.
Mostly so they can sell more books.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Did they really create the black spartan IV just for PCs sake? But then again, their entire feely feely bullshit was terrible.
What makes great stories is not the feelings, but the big world changing events. Lord of the Rings has a few love stories kinda in the background, what you're really there for are the big fights and maybe watching Frodo struggle up that mountain.

What you played Bungie Halo for is the male power fantasy of being the dude that makes shit happen when no one else can, saving the universe bullet by bullet to a pretty good soundtrack while using archaic weapons against guns that go fzaaap and still coming out on top.
Its murica, underdog, good guy, call to duty and superhuman all rolled in to one and not the never ending quest to save your girlfriend from a black dude.
Besides, game tie ins are shit. 4&5 revolved around this retarded "follow our story here" or "read this comic" philosophy. and then their retarded spartan ops? fuck that.
343 fucked it up.
Welp, they have Bungie's lead writer back after the destiny clusterfuck, so lets see how awful 6 turns out.

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

"I've talked about this in other interviews," Conway said. "To me, it's disturbring whenever I see authority figures embracing Punisher iconography because the Punisher represents a failure of the Justice system. He's supposed to indict the collapse of social moral authority and the reality some people can't depend on institutions like the police or the military to act in a just and capable way."
"It goes without saying," Conway said. "In a way, it's as offensive as putting a Confederate flag on a government building. My point of view is, the Punisher is an anti-hero, someone we might root for while remembering he's also an outlaw and criminal. If an officer of the law, representing the justice system puts a criminal's symbol on his police car, or shares challenge coins honoring a criminal he or she is making a very ill-advised statement about their understanding of the law."
I think you're overplaying this. Probably because you're a faggot.

Sounds to me like the guy's just saying "It's weird that people of the system are using the symbol of a vigilante, a rebel, a criminal".
This isn't wrong.
It is a tad odd that they'd use something that effectively questions their own authority.

Why do so many faggots make threads using sources they don't bother to read?

Attached: vodka.jpg (32.75 KB, 552x695)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Movie Bob
The guy who unironically supports eugenics, but says the nazis were bad.

Attached: 1442797471661.png (2.73 MB, 2098x1500)

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

hate cops
hate zog
hate niggers
If I still watched modern TV then it sounds like my sort of thing

Attached: hmmm.png (65.26 KB, 480x370)

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

update: show's cancelled
we did it reddit
archive.fo/MBT0o

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (123.47 KB, 575x306)

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

"To me, it's disturbring whenever I see authority figures embracing Punisher iconography"
LOL

Attached: Chris-Kyle.jpg (139.82 KB, 675x1200)

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

"To me, it's disturbring whenever I see authority figures embracing Punisher iconography"
LOL

Attached: Chris-Kyle.jpg (139.82 KB, 675x1200)

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Based and redpilled

Attached: Pepe-tux.jpg (11.66 KB, 249x249)

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

creator of punisher
Is he the creator of punisher or the creator of a netflix film series for the character?

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

It's hard to bitch about race in Halo because shit doesn't matter at that point. The covenant are glassing worlds and the UNSC has no way to fight back. Even their best military planets just hold out for a day before getting wrecked. At that point you don't care if the guy next to you is a nigger, you have to deal with a bigger problem. Once the covenant is dead you can worry about Jamal and Tyrone, but when aliens are fucking up all of humanity you put human sub species away for a moment.

Same way if you were in a super market and a Muslim runs in with a gun. You don't care if the next hiding next to you is a nigger. If he can help you put the shooter down you work together to do it.

A lot of Earth seen on Halo isn't Europe. It's Africa and other places. It's a lot whiter than you would expect.

Other than the nigger poz in season 1 Jessica Jones wasn't bad for cape shit.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Cuck brit.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

CUCK
U
C
K

Attached: 5fbfcfac24a0e4c48b373af35bd18f59847491ea606ab3c2102f4f16ceb7bdc1.jpg (21.3 KB, 225x225)

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Attached: korengirl.jpg (57.52 KB, 859x723)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

How cute, you turned your VPN off to call him a cuck twice, faggot.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Still a cuck. :^)
Also, being upset about smug anime girls to mock you makes you a leftist. Didn't you get the memo?
Hurr different people call someone names? Must be samefag Durr.
Your IQ must be above room temperature to post here.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Sorry mate I'm white. I don't like cartoons made by buck tooth slant eyes.

Attached: cf2d4a009e401adbe3c8d7787b3d0a9b8a1cf374.jpg (57.4 KB, 567x563)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

I wouldn't be so quick so hurl racial epithets if I were you, considering most of your kids are named Mohammed. :^)

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

The country is home to both the largest Muslim[268] and largest Jewish communities in Latin America, the latter being the 7th most populous in the world.[270] Argentina is a member of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.[268]

Okay Sholomo. You're right, racism is bad.

I'm sorry Amerimutt. I hope you enjoy your McDonalds tonight. Go extra extra large to make up for me hurting your feelings.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

No worries, limey. Enjoy your fish and chips. Watch out for those trucks of peace on your way to the pub. Oh and be sure to bring an extra pair of pants just in case you have to give yours to a poor refugee.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

I have an assault spoon. If they find out whats in my TROUSERS, I'll be in prison for a decade.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Blimey, m8. Yer spoon matte black with rails on it? Bet it's extra large for max capacity too.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Matte black with a tiger stripe pattern in tan and a laser sight.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Just make sure you guys stay that way. America should serve as a warning for future generations the same way Sodom and Gomorrah did for past one.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Sadly it's infected the planet now

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

You ever thought about taking it up a notch?

Attached: d05d1dd6e7f4970b7ab281b269cbca4f.jpg (227.82 KB, 1000x1852)

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

That pictures a hate crime. Thanks asshole I just got out of custody explaining I didn't know what was under the spoiler.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

How else could you whack niggers in their micro-cephalic heads without a 4x optic? It'd be like some William Tell shit without the scope.

John Rogers
John Rogers

Its literally a kike-everything show.
I watched the first season because I thought maybe (((Bernthal))) would do alright and I loved the Punisher: Max comics in high school. But literally every important character is a Jew.
The Punisher is a Jew, Micro is a Jew (with a hot Aryan wife of course), Billy The Jigsaw guy is a Jew, the main FBI agent's partner is a Jew.
Its like an SPLC meeting.
The Punisher, regardless of what the creator intended was transformed by Garth Ennis into something deeply American; and not in the modern, Jewish burger way. He's a Libertarian figure, with NatSoc impulses for righteous violence, on a merciless rampage against criminality and degeneracy.
There's an entire story arc in the comic where Frank uncovers American CIA false flag ops concocted by a character whose trying to drag the US into a war with Russia (ie. make whites kill more whites), and also destroys a chemical weapon the US govt wants access to. Every bad guy is either a Russian (Jewish looking though), a nigger or an Italian (no offense Iberian niggas), or a member of the globohomo US Govt. Yet the first season of the show is about a merry band of kikes that stop the EVIL WASP CIA from burying some Black Op they conducted in the Middle East (as if the kikes don't want America there in the first place). An organization in reality chock-full of the chosen.
Frank Castle is the checks and balances of the American people; he represents the disillusionment with bureaucratic institutions which oftentimes avert justice against criminals through the (((legal system))). IE Nigger gangsters and Jewish lawyers.
His popularity within the military and LE is because most cops wish they could just do their job properly and shoot people who deserve to be shot, or victimized Americans who wish they could take justice into their own hands. The new (((Punisher))) is exactly what the system wants. A Jewish, globalist semi-villain who represents 'Murica.

Attached: punisher.jpg (308.41 KB, 1322x626)

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Why is Cz75 so fond of axes?
Does Czech Republic have a noteworthy industrial output in logging?

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

The cops have my permission to quit.

Attached: 155202915030241028.jpg (152.12 KB, 700x700)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit