STOP BEING A NEET

STOP BEING A NEET

Attached: Kingsolomon.jpg (908x1389, 297.86K)

Wake up at 4 AM before the sun rises, take a cold shower, exercise in 4 intense circuit blocks (upper, lower, core, cardio), pray all the hours 6 AM - 9 PM, do your duties with excellence, and remain honest. Go to bed after 9 PM prayers and begin again. Always sleep on the floor, never take a warm shower, and never fail your hours.

excuse me, you forgot to put in

I'm not.
>finally found a job that suits me last year within the same month in which I returned to faith, as if that wasn't a sign
I could never be a NEET. I love my parents and I'd feel guilty for leeching of them.
Still, not beeing a NEET is always good advice in my opinion. Sloth is horrible for your body and mind.

Attached: )-(.png (321x321, 30.05K)

So when are you going to get started?

I was a neet from 16 to 19. Never have I experienced such inner torture. Now I'm back in school at 20 and going to finish high school at 22, better late than never I guess. I love God for giving me this opportunity. Going to attend university for theology if I can. I love you all.

If I have a weekend job, am I a NEET?

You are not a NEET, just underemployed

No thanks.

Actually, from what I've read, sleeping on the floor is good for your back.

After being a NEET for a long time, I think technically I'm in training as I hope to draw/write comic series with Christian allegories and I'm putting a lot of work into this, hopefully Patreon can support me one day. It's also not a comic story obsessed with violence or power fantasies, so I hope that Christians and non-Christians can like it, wish me luck anons.

I've been taking baking soda baths for some time now as a protective measure against demons. The problem however is that these baths seem to require warm water. You have to sit down and soak in a warm, baking soda-water solution. Is this still okay?
Of course, I've also been taking cold showers every 12 hours for the past two weeks. It was a cold shower once in the morning before two weeks ago, though.

Why though? How does soaking in a warm baking soda solution scare away the demons? Seems like a waste of baking soda to me.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 10.68K)

Well, I don't know. I feel like it was God's providence that suggested the idea to me though. I did some research and it does seem to be a thing people do so I've been doing it for some days now.
But yeah, the roughness I felt my skin develop due to demonic presence definitely faded away and my thoughts got clearer too so I'm pretty sure it's working.

First of all: wat
Second of all, bathing in a highly basic solution is not good for your skin. Is dissolves your skin cells. You know how cleaning chemicals feel "soapy" when you rub them between your fingers? That's dissolved cell walls acting as a lubricant.

O-oh. Well I still feel like it was God's providence that led me to bathing with baking soda as a solution to my ailment. I guess I'll keep what you said in mind, though.

Ailments aren't demons. If your skin is rough, moisturize.

Demons can cause them though, can they not?

Are you still a NEET if you're unemployed but spend the majority of your time trying to teach yourself marketable skills and volunteering within your community? At least the latter feels more worthy than slaving away for Shekelberg.

Yes, but you're supposed to rule out the somatic first. If you jump right into "must be demons", then you're ignoring 2,000 years of medical science. Why would you do that?

NEET means Not in Employment, Education, or Training. You are training, you are not a NEET.

Does this routine still apply to night-shift working Christians? I'm the guy that said he had a weekend-job. The difficult part of this job is attending Sunday morning mass is my body clock vs Sunday morning mass.
At 5AM on the Saturday morning, I finish. I'm home by 6AM at which point, I eat, bathe and then go to bed at around 7.30AM. I'm up again by 9.30AM though so I can ready for Confession. Then I'm home by 11PM and I go to bed and try to sleep some more but since it's midday, for some reason, I can only sleep another 3 hours or so (this is with the curtains closed but no eyemask just yet). So, I'm awake until around 7 or 7.30AM the next day. Then I sleep until 9.30AM again because there's mass at 10.30AM (I'm typically nodding in and out of sleep during the sermon, fighting to just stay conscious). Then, after much experimentation, I find the best thing to do after mass is stay awake continuously until 7PM or so. By staying awake continuously and sleeping at such a time, I'll sleep for like 12 hours and wake up at 7AM the next day, just like all the other human beings!

While I doubt sleep deprivation excuses mass attendance, does it excuse me getting up at the times you specified and doing what was specified? Night-shift work doesn't seem too bad when you're not a Christian as you can lie in on Sundays but I don't think Christians get to lie in on Sundays. Or, do they? Do sleep-deprived night-shift-working Christians have special considerations made for them?

This superstition of yours is unchristian, what are you Catholic?

God bless you, brother.