BAVARIAN PREMIER ORDERS CROSSES IN GOV’T BUILDINGS

BAVARIAN PREMIER ORDERS CROSSES IN GOV’T BUILDINGS
Markus Soder Has Been Criticized By Secularists And Christians Alike With His Decision

trunews.com/stream/bavarian-premier-orders-crosses-in-govt-buildings

Markus Soder, the premier of the German state of Bavaria, has ordered crosses placed at the entrances of all government buildings, enraging secularists and Christians alike. The state’s political leader, whose conservative Christian Social Union is affiliated with Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union, announced the decision Tuesday. The order goes into effect June 1, according to German newspaper Deutsche Welle. Soder took to Twitter, posting a photo of himself holding up a cross, along with the following comment (translated from German): “Clear commitment to our Bavarian identity and Christian values. Today in the Cabinet decided that in each state authority from 1 June to hang a cross. Immediately after the meeting hung a cross in the entrance of the State Chancellery.”

Germany is the most Christian country in Western Europe with 58 percent of the population belonging to Protestant, Catholic, or Orthodox denominations. Bavaria is even more religious with more than half of the population identifying as Catholic, and another 20 percent identifying as Protestant. Still, the German constitution requires the government take no stance on religion. Secularists decried Soder’s decision, which they said was exploiting religion for political gain—something they said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan would do. Some Christian leaders, however, said they were angered by Soder’s explanation, saying it “diminished” the cross to a mere “folklore symbol.”

Attached: TRUNEWS.com.jpg (1920x1080, 172.4K)

BASED

Its a good start

Really makes you think

Attached: daastibbit.gif (750x750, 16.3K)

BASED

Gee golly, i wished i had state officials that fought for us :/

Attached: 37c7cdd42f422c171b9c299ce19b7bf725a7042e4324d77e2fc03948b5aed135.jpg (4000x3507, 4.89M)

This. Bavaria didn't invade Afrin and ethnically cleanse the population with thr help of al Queda and jihadists.

Really makes you think

Attached: 2biet26akofz.jpg (746x789, 144.99K)

Good luck with that, m8

Attached: kek-republic.jpg (233x188, 21.53K)

Idk, my friends. Is this really a good thing in these times? Raising flak against christianity due to symbols? Wouldn't this only make non-christians more irritated against christians?
I don't know what to think about this.

Disregard heathens,
Accquire piety

Attached: images (3)

Stand up for your faith and don't back down for the will of sinful men. Erasing all references to Jesus Christ will not convert the world. Don't let them fool you when they claim otherwise.

Attached: No Compromise.gif (500x216, 976.49K)

Nürnberger here, this guy (and Bavaria in general) is the only place left in Germany where Christianity means anything anymore. Hope he stays as long as possible!

It's not about being offensive. It's about wilfully creating more enemies when you could actually be passing legislation that will truly help in converting others to christianity, not shooting yourself in the foot when you are in a political position that can actually bring benefit to us. Don't pretend you missed the point.

Wouldnt say so, its similar in all catholic rural areas, Bavaria is just the only fully catholic federal state left.

>"The cross is not a sign of religion," he said after the cabinet meeting. "This is not a violation of the principle of neutrality."
Also
Are you guys really OK with this? Because to me it looks like blatant atheism.

Did you read his statements? He says the cross is not a Christian or religious symbol but rather some Bavaric folklore symbol. I don't see how a Christian can be ok with this.
Secular Christianity is how the west turned atheist in the first place.

Heaven forbid we anger Christ-haters.

There was no census in '34

I think you are confused friend. He isn't saying the cross is a German symbol, he is saying Bavaria is a Christian state.