The Crown, Anglicanism

I've recently caught up fully with The Crown on Netflix. I'm literally amazed at this show. I cannot detect how it is subversive and satanic, which is perhaps troubling for me. Why would they make this show?

The Crown essentially portrays a Christian monarch as a positive figure who sticks to tradition and does her duties, and this makes her great. She puts family first, duty over selfishness, etc.

In addition to that, when I watch the scenes with the resplendent Anglican cathedrals and everything, I am amazed at how far the Anglican church has fallen. How could it have happened? Even in the 50s Anglicanism seemed to be doing okay. Now it's the church of trannies, guitars, gays, and women priests.

What the hell happened?

Attached: t-the-crown-julian-broad-ss.jpg (1440x960, 241.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-pope-francis-comforted-a-boy-who-wondered-if-his-dad-a-non-believer-was-in-heaven_us_5ad5f549e4b016a07ea0afac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

female ordination

It hasn't fallen as far as its American offspring.

Whiter than you Muhammed

Because we all know what comes next, where she loses the Empire and her subjects become culturall and ethnically suicidal. As a regal figure she is pretty much powerless curiosity, so as far as most poeple watching it are concerned this is just IRL "Frozen".

Don't be fooled. The rot in Anglicanism was always there and it started to get out of hand in the early 20th Century, with priests flying red flags over churches and encouraging workers' politics. Even the anticlerical Orwell remarked at how effective the Anglicans were in leftist circles, and noted how much nicer and comfier and liberal it was than the Catholic Church.

As an apostolic church, it's doctrines were anchored not to the word of the Lord but to the whims of fallible human beings. We see the same process happening with the Roman church under Bergoglio.

BERGOGLIO

Attached: 53a5e90bd47d4200a0430dedd3d54297644362b433f7942cbeeea0bc13b632d0.gif (400x260, 1.57M)

DIAPAHS!!!

At best that is a consequence of the natural decay of the anglican church, not a cause.

Remember that the anglican church itself was founded on an attempt at divorce. The clergy may have worked well for the first few hundred years, but it was bound to lose its fervor as time passed, especially considering the rise of liberalism in Europe as a whole. Its hardly anything more than a symbol nowadays.

Attached: 538.jpg (900x900, 105.58K)

Nothing happened, Anglicanism has always been a broad church and the faggotry the low-church is pushing has very little practical effect on the cathedrals and such you speak of, they're still rooted in tradition as are many CoE churches still.

Please look up some history because I'm sick to death of correcting you reprobates all the time

You always let broads rule over you?

Attached: stupid ho.jpg (340x191, 23.61K)

Terrible

Attached: 4077f2903803f70db20abe765e19e83df9ae6a89da438b7ef234c5fa87564a7e.gif (352x240, 840.76K)

We call it the divorce "church" because it summarizes what it is extremely well in a concise and clear way. If the name hurts you, you're hurt by the truth.

I was going to say this image DISGUSTS me, but then I realize the Anglicans do not carry any authority to consecrate a Eucharist.

I wish they would quit larping our most sacred rite.

does king henry the 8th trigger you? he should, he created your divorce church.

as Saint Francis De Sales once said,

you are quite literally a "divorce" church, the Anglican faith was created to present a new bride to Christ.

You know repeating a lie doesn't make it true, right? No matter how hard you try, you're only fooling yourself.

Attached: B8.webm (625x626, 75.69K)

That user isn't wrong though

Attached: 150209155619-04-pope-quote-0209-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 116.28K)

oh boy, another "Christ lied; His Church died" liar

Christ never lied. The elders of the catholic church did when they, at best, misinterpreted Jesus or ,at worst, twisted his word for their own personal gain.

Right. Henry was seeking not divorce, but annulment.

Then Christ lied, for the Church of Christ is the Catholic Church.

ya, all those other wives were just anullments 2 xDDD

The Anglican church existed since 400AD, if you deny it you must either lack knowledge on history or deny it on your own will.
Anglican Church is apostolic and Henry VIII just abolished the popery.

Attached: Noma apple.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

The Anglican Church was established by "popery."

The Church in England =/= the Anglican "church"

Attached: 32be710b76977f54d96f8d74294e28ba3347daa7201df33a892d492adb008b9a.jpg (543x831, 145.68K)

Did you even care to read what this "there" meant here?

Remember, defamation is a sin, especially when the accusations are untrue.

..you act like you don't know that he recently basically said a specific atheist was in heaven.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-pope-francis-comforted-a-boy-who-wondered-if-his-dad-a-non-believer-was-in-heaven_us_5ad5f549e4b016a07ea0afac
response: NO
What will it take to wake you people up?