Oregon SB501

Here we go again Oregonians.

Attached: Oregon.png (1200x720, 130.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/events/230593757848132/
archive.is/zQEi2
archive.fo/RbR1b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also has safe storage requirements.

At what point would Oregon anons just move one state over to Idaho, or just a bit further to Wyoming?

the leaf is right

you Oregonfags know exactly what you should be doing, but we both know you wont do it.

Attached: [treading_intensifies].gif (560x372, 1.13M)

What are you guys doing, if you mind me asking? Hopefully reaching out to your community and informing friends and family on the important issues concerning your civil liberties.

Attached: 8285e1f540e0c5bdf29618a31c95995b96621e9fa96dc333338368d16cb465b7.jpeg (500x500, 32.03K)

I'm not normally one to scream that the sky is falling but those two points should serve as the line in the sand for literally every gun owner and individual even slightly supportive of the civilian righy to bear arms.

It would take a lot to get me to take up arms against restrictions on firearms and firearm components/accessories because in the end, guns are easy to make. Serviceable rifled barrels are the only thing that can't be made by a hobby-level machinist and even a novice homr-DIY type can build a rudimentary single shot shotgun out of scrap. Coming after ammunition though? Especially in a way as restrictive as this? That's a game changer. A sustainable supply of reliable gun food is the one thing that can't be fully replicated without factory-level equipment and advanced knowledge of mechanics and chemistry. Do not even try and claim matchstick primers are a workable loophole, they are shelf unstable and nowhere near dependable enough even at the best of times.

This is the end of the 2nd Amendment in Oregon if it gets passed.

Its like the cancer wants to get the antibodies attention and subsequent wrath.

Imagine if the 1st amendment were treated like the 2nd.

I fucking hate how the various grandfatherless bumpstock bans opened the door for this shit.
It is like this law was practically made for richfags to ignore, and smuggle their ammo out of state to shoot on private property.

Is there any hope for this being challenged in court if it actually passes?

Attached: You guys....jpg (588x403, 99.04K)

I shoot at least 15 rounds a day, albeit 10 of those rounds are rimfire to save money, but the other 5 minimum are centerfire rifle. I've been thinking about going 10 rounds of centerfire a day on my brokedick budget, and often do shoot 10 centerfire a day. Meaning my daily average is one Oregonianfaggot's entire fucking monthly allotment. What kind of insane faggotry is this. It can't be real. It just can't be.

Attached: Too-Much-Real-Life-Funny-Wet-Monkey-Picture.jpg (550x413, 33.23K)

Enjoy the tinnitus.

Can't have a weird gap in between the hells of CA & WA.

I mean, as a workaround you can start reloading, unless the bill specifies you can't make more than twenty rounds a month either. But yeah, if this passes "rampant noncompliance" isn't going to cut it.

period.
range.
It sounds like reloading is fine, only purchasing is getting fucked. Although it looks like gun ranges can sell all the ammo they want. Hooray now my overpriced shitty no fun allowed gun range can sell me all their 'premium' unlimited ammo for $50 per 10 rounds.

Mike Vanderbeogh had volunteers smuggling hi-cap mags into ban states. I imagine there will be a sudden large need for ammo on the borders of Nevada and Idaho. Help fill that demand.

Idaho is already fucking gone. Californians are filling it en mass.

If this happens everyone in oregon is going to buy .50bmg rifles lol. This is a meme law with no hope of working out though. Part of writing a law is to actually understand if people will be willing to enforce it. Making a law like sb501 trivializes the law because nobody will follow it.

Oregon fags move to Maine. We will welcome you.

What if he uses a supressor or ear protection?

Who the fuck doesn't shoot with hearing protection? You're a fucking moron if you actually think you're protecting shit with "weekly/bi-weekly" shooting. A single round of anything (even muh .22) un-suppressed is likely to cause permanent hearing damage. I hope for your deaf sake that you're just baiting.

Ye olde 1930 to 1960

Flash forward to [current year]
GYS U EVR HEER OF EERPRO?

He's a recreational shooter, autist, not a soldier in WW2. I really have no idea how you even got to this in the first place, as it has nothing to do with my post. People do all sorts of stupid shit that damages their hearing, including using earbuds rather than over-ear headphones(of which I use the latter, nigger). I'm specifically addressing his claim that he's less likely to damage his hearing by shooting un-protected infrequently in large quantities than often in low quantities. Fishing for some kind of hypocrisy in my behavior, when you know absolutely nothing about me doesn't actually refute my point, and exposes the retard you are. Try being less bitter, boomer, you might actually comprehend a post.

I shoot rifle rimfire without protection sometimes, especially at steel targets at longer ranges because the sound of the hit is sometimes the only way to know you made the hit. As for any handgun, rimfire or centerfire, always headphones, same thing with centerfire rifle. In the past I've fired pistol caliber carbines without protection, you can get away with that sometimes, other times you can tell it made an effect. Shotguns, always protection.

Its an interesting debate, should we do more training without protection because that's what real life shooting will be like, and we should be as realistic as possible? Then again we know that too much shooting like that isn't good for you, its a debate with valid points on each side. I don't use eye protection, because I feel that's something I can "get away with" and remains more realistic for hunting and otherwise when you don't have glasses on. Like everything in life, we calculate the risks and make our way forward.

As for shooting more rounds less often, I somewhat agree with that notion. Some days there's nothing better than sitting down and shooting many rounds and calling shots, learning from mistakes, getting better, finding your weaknesses and shooting till you correct them. Real validity to this method. On the other hand, I am trying the shoot every day method because of private property so I can do it whenever I want, also once you do become proficient as a shooter its a decent way to keeping up proficiency. Also, cheap fuckers like me try to save every penny, next thing you know I'll sit on my cache of ammunition waiting for a "big shooting day" week or bi weekly, next thing you know between work fatigue and putting it off I might not shoot for months. Having a rigid daily schedule, so many rounds with each rifle each day, makes you stay on track and keeps you shooting all the time. Before you know it, shooting Saturday or Sunday gets lost because of events, friends, weddings, family events, ect., and you lose track. 15-20 rounds a day is short and easy enough to fit in.

In either case, we can all agree that 20 rounds is fucking nothing. Wither I shoot 300 rounds a week with daily shooting plus extra, or you shoot 300 rounds once a week at the range, or 600 rounds a fortnight, 20 rounds per month is fucking crazy.

From what I've read of self-defense incidents many people don't even recall hearing the report of their own guns. It just kind of gets lost in the adrenaline. Police all train with earpro and don't seem to suffer without it when in shooting scenarios either.

I highly recommend getting yourself some amplified earmuffs, I've got these, and they work great. At max volume you can hear better than without protection whatsoever, but it cuts anything above a dangerous decibel level. When I go shooting with my brother we can still talk to each other, and when I shoot alone out innawoods I maintain above average awareness of my surroundings. I've fired a single round from each of my firearms without ear protection for the experience, but don't see any value in training without it. Being able to hear a home intruder before he gets near my family is a far more useful ability than having reduced sensitivity to the sound of gunfire.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (425x425, 88.68K)

A great point. In self defense, one is too busy defending oneself to worry about noise, even in cases of more sustained combat there is still tunnel vision and focus, many more important things for a solider in combat to focus on instead of how bad his ears hurt. Its not a bad thing for shooters to at least know what a gun sounds like without protection, but its not a real combat concern when it comes down to it.

The only thing I worry about is the idea that earphones and earbuds actually cause more damage to hearing sometimes than loud noises, that its the issue of proximity and other factors that can make them harmful to hearing. Still, it sounds like a great piece of technology, and its probably time I started upgrading a few things. Selective hearing pieces/protection is a huge leap forward for shooting.

Do those actually work? I got a pair as a gift and they don't really fit well. The muffs are way too long to seal properly and the speakers make a horrible white noise the entire time they are on that drowns out anything I could have heard making conventional protection easier to hear with. The person who got them for me got them off (((Amazon))) so I wonder if I got a Chinese knockoff because one of the poorfag guides said their stock was contaminated with bootlegs.

Thing about earbuds is while they seem to block the noise hearing loss can still occur through bone conduction. Have to go over the ear.

Aww really? That is very messed up. It would be enough if they stayed in their own state and made their own commie paradise there, but they are in every single way, shape, and form, a malignant tumor that has to spread and corrupt everything it touches. Fuck California.

Attached: 95de74a7fd8472da53c3a5a119d6160167462ac8fa672ebd57c0f4e4e2b28fa8.jpg (738x638, 290.04K)

They're volume adjustable, so you can set it as loud as you want. When they're off they work as well as any other standard earmuff.

They work great for me, we probably have different head/ ear shapes. The earpieces are definitely long, and the pads are relatively thin. I don't get any white noise at all though, despite getting them off amazon. Assuming they are counterfeit, the dimensions are probably similar enough that the real thing isn't going to fit well either, I might try a different brand/ set.

Californias are the reason that Oregon got fucked like it is. All rural areas are super conservative, but the cities are relentless faggotry.
Californians are also fucking over other states like Colorado and Texas.

They're moving all the way to the opposite coast and combining with the already cancerous New Yorkers to form a super tumor localized around DC.
VA fag here pls help, DC has ruined this state

There's that flag again.

Same thing was happening to me. Must be the VPNā€¦

This is the most absurd bullshit they have proposed yet, and the sad thing is it would probably still pass even if we got to vote on it; will we be able to wait 2.5 months to buy a box of 50, or will we be stuck hoping they let us buy partial boxes? Even Britain's ammo limit isn't this ridiculous as far as I know.

Attached: advanced military assault rifle with extra high capacity clip.jpg (373x104 158.78 KB, 4.76K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x675, 133.22K)

That's what happens when you suck Californian migrant dick.

They're probably going ridiculous so they can "compromise" to 50 per month or something.

They're banning six-shooters now.

Attached: excuseme.jpg (480x451, 24.13K)

We don't really have ammo limits like this.

Shh, don't tell them. We've been trying to get the Fudds pissed off at gun control since '94. This might actually get them to wake up.

Are police willing to lose their lives enforcing this for only 40k a year? Are they willing to never see their families again? Ask your local officer this question.

Central Mountains ID fag here. Can confirm that the Treasure Valley is a festering cankersore of Cali refugees. Thanks, BSU.

They do it every day when they're sent out to bust doors down for drugs. Same operation, just a different target item.

Can you faggots still buy 80% g-g-ghost guns?

Drug dealers don't target families in response like in Mexico. Guess why Mexico has a hard time keeping police?

What the fuck? That would last you ten seconds on the range Christ do these niggers know what a gun even fucking is?

And guess what country this law is being proposed in? Not Mexico. Nothing indicates US gun owners would put up any more resistance than US drug dealers. It's not like nigger crack dealers aren't willing to murder already, and I don't think white gun owners are going to be more likely to murder than them.

Also just noticed this:
Not surprised, to be honest.

Attached: [worried_laughter].jpg (318x405, 32.57K)

All american cities are being repopulated like this. Then the electoral college won't matter anymore.

test test

Radian and Noveske are organizing a rally at the state capitol on March 23.
facebook.com/events/230593757848132/
archive.is/zQEi2

And I thought the NERF blaster was the icing on the cake.
archive.fo/RbR1b

Attached: even_sleep_won't_fix.jpg (500x356, 55.23K)

Good news everyone! Our benevolent and gracious Democratic government has realized that their previous proposals went too far and will now only be criminalizing magazines over 10 rounds! The single thing they ask in return for their generosity is the further restriction of concealed carry. And the re-definition of the term "assault rifle". And that we hand in or register all our assault weapons.

Attached: HB 3223.pdf (346x320 28.66 KB, 126.34K)

So has it passed then or they're still amending before the vote?

Only introduced; they haven't voted on it yet.

The magazine ban and "assault weapons" ban are also both emergency measures so they would go into effect immediately upon being signed and can't be overturned by referendum.

Attached: Red.Dawn.1984.1080p.BluRay.x264-HD4U.mkv_snapshot_00.13.24_[2018.10.28_20.54.20].jpg (1920x1040, 721.76K)

Regular Compromise
Gun Control Compromise

what the fuck

You can't make this shit up

Attached: enterthevoid.jpg (960x1280, 190.34K)

Gee, haven't heard that one before

Attached: SA.png (789x604, 109.18K)

Are you fucking dense? If you do that, then by the time the "real deal" comes along you won't even be able to hear the bastard. Always shoot with protection, plugs and muffs preferably.
Even in the military they wear ear pro every time they fire a weapon. Does it make it harder to talk? slightly, but not to the point you have to scream, just raise your voice. Better to shout/raise your voice now than not be able to hear shit later on in life.

That explains why the house sold for 100k more than when we bought it