Republican Rep Jim Jordan as Ohio State wrestling coach ignored gay sex abuse by team doctor

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students.

The university announced in April that it was investigating accusations that Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005, abused team members when he was the team doctor from the mid-1970s to late 1990s.

Jordan, who was assistant wrestling coach at the university from 1986 to 1994, has repeatedly said he knew nothing of the abuse until former students began speaking out this spring, and continued to deny it on Tuesday. His denials, however, have been met with skepticism and anger from some former members of the wrestling team.

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

Former head coach Russ Hellickson, Jordan's mentor, said in a recent video — made by Mike DiSabato, a former wrestler — that Hellickson had told Strauss that he was being too "hands on” with students.

DiSabato, whose allegations against Strauss prompted Ohio State to open its investigation, called Jordan a “liar.”

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” DiSabato said. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

DiSabato said he reached out to Jordan this year, before going to the university, to tell Jordan that he planned to go public with his allegations. Jordan told him to “please leave me out of it,” DiSabato said. “He asked me not to get him involved.”

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/powerful-gop-rep-jim-jordan-accused-turning-blind-eye-sexual-n888386

Attached: 1530666686154.jpg (2000x1316, 393.76K)

“I remember I had a thumb injury and went into Strauss’ office and he started pulling down my wrestling shorts,” he said. “I’m like, what the f— are you doing? And I went out and told Russ and Jim what happened. I was not having it. They went in and talked to Strauss.”

Yetts said he and his teammates talked to Jordan numerous times about Strauss.

“For God’s sake, Strauss’s locker was right next to Jordan’s and Jordan even said he’d kill him if he tried anything with him,” Yetts said.

“Strauss sexually assaulted male athletes in at least fifteen varsity sports during his employment at OSU from 1978 through 1998,” DiSabato wrote in a June 26 email to Kathleen M. Trafford of Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, the Columbus-based law firm that represents Ohio State. “Athlete victims include members of the following programs: football, basketball, wrestling, swimming, cheerleading, volleyball, lacrosse, gymnastics, ice hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, track and cross country.”

Chillingly, DiSabato added: “Based on testimony from victim athletes from each of the aforementioned varsity sports,
we estimate that Strauss sexually assaulted and/or raped a minimum of 1,500/2,000 athletes at OSU from 1978 through 1998.”

“Everybody knew before you were going into the [examination] room that Doc Strauss was going to touch you,” DiSabato said. “It was like a joke before you went in there.”

Strauss wasn’t the only Ohio State official who showered with the team, DiSabato said. After practice ended at 3:30 p.m., some university professors, administrators and others would show up in the shower stalls just as the athletes were arriving, he said.

It was, DiSabato said, like walking through “the gauntlet of sexual deviancy.”

Another former wrestler whose testimony appears on the video DiSabato submitted to investigators described how Strauss grabbed his penis during an examination.

“I didn’t do a thing,” he said when asked how he responded. “Probably, because I was scared.”

That's a lot of rapin'

Shhh got guys don't get raped

(((Strauss)))

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-05-at-2.21.18-PM-1op1m59-460x530.png (460x530, 201.78K)

Alright hold up, wait a minute…are you implying that male, top-fit, state of the art wrestler where non consensual, sexually molested over a time span of over 20 years without even one of them defending himself? I mean everyone knows that college wrestling is for faggots, but this story takes the cake. I hereby declare this a #metoo falseflag to make some cash out of a dying sport.

He slammed Republican attorney general Rosenstein in hearings last week (for all you ignorant low-IQ inbred fucktards) and looks like this was well known and now leaked as retribution. Republican on republican violence

Attached: trump-crown.jpg (618x412, 34.24K)

Gee coach, that's a strange wraslin' move!

Gee Doc, that's a strange way to examine my penis.

News Alert-even big bruisers obey authority figures you dumb faggot…now drop those drawers!!!

Attached: this-morning-537771.jpg (590x350, 30.31K)

It's pure cohencidence goy

nobody wants to hear about your weird jackoff fantasies you weird-faced goblin

It's only 6 hrs, you whiny lil bitch.

Bend over and allow my cock to penetrate you

You brung it up

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 4.21K)

really?
you take something from decades ago just to attack a person?
and gay shit? gay guys? thats the best they got?

In trouble for ignoring a democrat?

Jim Jordan confirmed for raped as a kid and turned gay. Now we know what they have on him. They ALL have shit on them. It's a shitfest in DC, even the seemingly-good guys have shit on their hands.

Attached: the winds of shit.webm (478x360, 1.36M)

Shit barometer

Attached: p851xj376f001.png (600x600, 144.32K)

The statement 'Republican Rep Jim Jordan as Ohio State wrestling coach ignored gay sex abuse' is not coherent……

The NBC headline was 'Powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach', which is a coherent statement.

YOU, however tried restructuring the statement, and you completely fucked it up.

Your version of it was 'Republican Rep Jim Jordan as Ohio State wrestling coach ignored gay sex abuse by team doctor', which is a confusing, convoluted, bullshit, incoherent statement.

Q: what was the highest grade in school that you completed?

If you had've included a comma after the name 'Jim Jordan', then another comma after the word 'coach', then your statement would've been coherent.

however, you failed to include either comma, leaving a chain of words that were strung together in a fashion which made them incoherent.

FURTHERMORE, I find it peculiar that these were COLLEGE STUDENTS allegedly being 'molested'…

If this was a story about young, helpless boys being molested by an adult doctor, it would have impact……

But they WEREN'T young boys
and they WEREN'T helpless

They were ADULT MEN
they were COLLEGE STUDENTS
and they were WRESTLERS
trained to fight
trained to defend themselves
trained not to allow another man to physically overpower them.

AND THEY ALLOWED A DOCTOR TO 'MOLEST' THEM?…..

B U L L S H I T

B U L L

F U C K I N G

S H I T

this alleged 'news story' proves what everybody already knows:

any man who's interested in wrestling is HOMOSEXUAL

any fisherman is interested in fish

any musician is interested in music

any botanist is interested in plants

and any wrestler is interested in HUGGING AND STRUGGLING UP CLOSE WITH OTHER SWEATY MEN IN A DISPLAY OF HOMOEROTICISM

A: because people like you don't actually have a real technical understanding of autism, or psychology in general, having never taken the time to actually study the subject, instead choosing to spend your time playing sissyboy video games and spouting off the term 'autism', trying to pretend you're knowledgeable, oblivious to the fact that you're simply proving your lack of real knowledge

HINT :

when a large group of adult males who are trained in physically defending themselves allow another adult male to engage in sexual fondling over a protracted time period, those men are homosexuals…….

Otherwise, the doctor would've had his ass kicked the first time he tried it.

It's ok, take all the time you want to be coherent next time.

did that answer your stupid question, Mr. 'No Understanding Of Psychology' ?

You don't need to be a cook to know a dish tastes bad. Likewise, i don't need to be a psychologist to know you have autism.

Honestly?… I was completely coherent and concise, while YOUR idiotic 'question' was the incoherent one…

The way you posted it as a green question made it ambiguous as to whether you meant it to be interpreted as a 'question I asked', or simply a question YOU were asking.

In summary, you're not an effective communicator, and you seem to lack a certain ability to 'connect' with your intended audience.

ironically, an inability to connect with others, and a lack of communication skills ARE the textbook symptomology of Autism Spectrum Disorder….

Actually, as I already pointed out, you have NO CLUE what the symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder are…

That's self evident…

another thing that's evident is how much of a TREND FOLLOWING, UNORIGINAL PARROT you are….

you spend your life repeating trendy catchphrases, trying to 'fit in', terrified that if you don't mimic the same predictable behavior of others, you'll be seen as 'different', which is your greatest fear….

Further proof of your inability to think for yourself can be found in the fact that you used the word 'coherent', which you took from MY initial posts….

you are incapable of developing your own original thoughts.

Imagine being American and thinking 'coherent' is some complex word that no one uses in real life.

Attached: 431d234f812f8f4046449cffedf02b9c9fa4742270a122c64225d7197bfeb595.jpg (837x1024, 81.8K)

So, you are incapable of differentiating between 'your' and 'you're', you have no education in psychology, you are incapable of developing your own original thoughts, you're a trend-following poser who mimics others to fit in, you were offended when I made comments about homosexuality, AND you're incapable of convincing a female to have sex with you?…….

Any other 'little secrets' you'd like to get out in the open?

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-07.28.25.png (1080x1619, 99.46K)

Imagine developing an alleged 'insult' that DIDN'T contain a keyword your intended target had just used

Imagine being a heterosexual who doesn't associate himself with a childish, effeminate illustration of a little girl

Is this supposed to convince me you aren't autistic?
that's autistic

A G A I N :

when a large group of adult males who are trained in physically defending themselves allow another adult male to engage in sexual fondling over a protracted time period, those men are homosexuals

Otherwise, the doctor would've had his ass kicked the first time he tried it.

hmmmmmmmmm

here's an idea:

why don't you tell us the
correlation between you
playing video games and
your inability to convince
a female to invest her life
into yours?

EGG ZACK LEE™

that's correct. I didn't stutter,
you effeminate, trend-following
little parrot

Imagine being so buttmad that someone on the internet called you autistic, that you try to create a myriad of posts defending yourself but fail because you nitpick the tiniest typos like an autist would.

Attached: 1501900508322.png (287x288, 108.67K)

I'd rather call you autistic again.

Who said you stuttered, you autist?

since you're obviously unwilling
to tell us the correlation, I will do
it for you………………………………..

NO WOMAN IS INTERESTED IN AN
ADULT MALE WHO PLAYS VIDEO
GAMES, BECAUSE VIDEO GAMES
ARE FOR EFFEMINATE LITTLE
BOYS…….

if a woman wants a little boy
she will find a real MAN who
will give her children of her
own……..

imagine actually having sex with a female

Stop mimicking me in order to fit in, autist. It's not working.

Feel free to cause self harm to yourself. That would prove my point even more.

your video games and transparently
homosexual anime fascination have
led you to an unenviable point in your
existence where the closest thing you'll
ever get to sex is masturbation……..

that's why you are part of a DEMOGRAPHIC

advertisers don't waste money advertising
to the wrong demographic target audience

they know exactly who to target

that's why the only advertiser on this site
is the company that sells THESE PATHETIC
ITEMS, rubber tubes to masturbate into

they are packaged to accommodate your
effeminate anime fascination, and designed
to accommodate your inability to find a real
life sexual partner.

Attached: boku_no_onapet_x_mikura.jpg (300x240, 19.6K)

I accept your concession

Concession: the act of admitting defeat

Advertisers realize that your anime and video gaming proves that you can't get laid

They are well aware that you can't get any pussy

If you COULD get laid, you wouldn't be an anime watching, video game playing faggot

you are their targeted demographic
a sexless, effeminate chump

Anybody who would purchase this item
is well on their way to having a penis
inserted into their mouth or anus

because this proves you're never going to get a female sexual partner. If you were capable of convincing a female to fuck you, you would've done that a long time ago….

so eventually, your desire for actual sex with a human being will end with you having another male ejaculate into you

…….and it all started with video games

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-06.36.28.png (1080x1431, 477.25K)

Cool

Story

Reddit

you're going to tell me that THESE GUYS wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a sexual assault by another man?

lol !!!….. look at what these guys do for fun….
and it's easy to understand why they
allowed the doctor to fondle them

Attached: 1516809006778-SANDERSON-LEGENDS-THUMB.jpg_1880321_1_960x540.jpg (960x540, 131.49K)

I'm not a-a-autistic, stop implying things about me!!!

Whoops, forgot my meme arrow

Attached: d01d17243c395c6613335063893e15c66a599197b47c3c7b9adb5360252ee3f1.png (831x1200, 1001.93K)

PILOTS are interested in FLYING

BUILDERS are interested in BUILDING

ARTISTS are interested in ART

and

WRESTLERS are interested in HOMOEROTIC PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH OTHER MEN

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-08.07.38.png (1080x1103, 1.08M)

Attached: 1505528598663.png (887x1097, 859.52K)

there's NO WAY a bunch of college wrestlers would let an old wimpy doctor finger their assholes and play with their dicks unless they were gay

which proves that all wrestlers are gay

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-08.19.04.jpg (1600x900, 308.04K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-08.26.49.jpg (1600x900, 309.18K)

Nobody has to establish anything

The entire world hates homosexuals….

Speaking of which why don't you tell us how the most recent video game is working out for you

why are you avoiding my question?

Q: HOW'S THE NEW VIDEO GAME WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

>>>/v/

since you're reluctant to tell us about your newest video game

tell us the last time you fucked a girl

it's really not a complicated request

tell us when was the last time you had sex with a female, Mr. Video Game Boy

perhaps you should look into a career in wrestling

SEE, my post asked user for his last HETEROSEXUAL encounter, because why would I be interested in his last HOMOSEXUAL encounter, I'm not gay after all…

since you don't seem to be sexually attracted to women, maybe you should get a college wrestling video game

If you're lucky, maybe one of your imaginary online friends could do a multiplayer college wrestlind game with you, where you played the wrestler, and they played the doctor

Oh, I know, I know….

you call them 'real friends', but that's simply not true… You only know them through online video games, and you've never met them in real life….

That technically qualifies them is Imaginary Friends….

This.
Wrestling, like BJJ - brasilian jockstrap sniffing, are both inherently homosexual activities, which involve another man teabagging you and asserting his dominance over you as a form of elaborate sodomistic foreplay.
2,000 out of 2,000 took it willingly.

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-09.04.35.jpg (736x552, 80.32K)

Attached: 2f76576557bff775bf47d65380e9601d171694898efc8899bd98f7c13b0b3787.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

Due to being forced to stop working as a janitor in an all negro school, after they found me licking the toilet bowls in the boy's bathroom, I've had more time to practise my hobbies, of trying to groom young boys on the image boards of the internet, something I discovered only a month ago after one of my fellow boy lover associates told me about it over facebook.
My "wife", Wendy, a post-op transexual developed a chronic strain of diarrhoea after "her" surgery, and so now wakes me up every morning by squirting hot diarrhoea into my mouth.
I relish it, and it starts off my day with just the right amount of aids and internal parasites.

This doctor is very intimidating. It's easy to understand how he was able to overpower and manipulate the adult male College wrestlers into sexual submission…..

ALSO: LMMFAO @ BRAZILIAN JOCKSTRAP SNIFFING

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-09.17.13.jpg (460x530, 72.8K)

it's spelled 'PRACTICE'*

I meant you could play a college wrestler

not HULK HOGAN…..

You are such a fucking faggot, aren't you?

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-09.29.19.jpg (736x552, 81.66K)

Attached: you're a fuckin' faggot.png (2280x1169, 312.5K)

'take time out of my day'

lol so you consider 32 seconds to be a 'big chunk of time'?

It literally only takes seconds to wipe my ass with you comma which is exactly why I've been able to wipe my ass across your face 50 times in the past half hour

You certainly are an observant little girl, aren't you ?

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-09.44.07.png (1080x1425, 1.37M)

You're a bunch of wrestlers. I don't care if you're 14. If someone touches you (outside of your grope sport), break their fucking arms. There and then in the doctor's office, choke him out.