Zig Forums tier time periods

Besides age of discovery and the Wild West. What were other Zig Forums tier time periods?

2019-2020

I think after the snorefest that was 2010-19, the 20's are going to be a bit roarin'. That's just my gut feeling though, but then again gut feelings tend to be more correct than logical conclusions and careful speculation.

Can only agree, the 'recession' was just pushed away. The BIG crash will come. A globalized world has it's biggest weakness when it comes to a crash in all 'internal' markets, because they aren't isolated from each other. We will feel the real 2008 fuckup when it makes boom the next time. Local know-how doesn't exist anymore, when the international logistic lines collapse, good luck. Global fish stocks are almost collapsing. Bees are dying. Salt pollution of the ground. Humus deficiencies. Aging populations (Demographic transition). Inhomogeneous populations. Artificial financial growth. etc…

Only when the sheperd goes through the ruins of the old civilization, only then will the world be ready for another high culture.
Did you know that over 80% of the urban area of ancient Rome was used agriculturally after it's collapse? Even now we don't even know what the hell allowed the Bronze Age collapse to happen, maybe we will finally realize.

My only hope is that the 3rd power may help.

Attached: 123.png (1132x636, 618.88K)

China, pretty much any period sees retardedly ancient weaponry used alongside the most modern. Choice picks include the Warlords Period and Taiping rebellion.
The Early Modern Period in Europe, around 1400-1650s, which saw medieval armies and knights in full plate fight against and slowly homogenize into pike and shot, with lots of interesting mad inventions along the way, like the first breech-loading gunpowder weapons, multiple-barrel firearms, bulletproof armour etcetera, even attempts at reintroducing the longbow as late as the 1640s.

Proto-Jews (possibly Canaanites) caused the Bronze Age Collapse, as I recall the banking networks among the civilisations first promoted the use of mercenaries over standing armies, then denied loans or withdrawals to the states, causing the sea peoples (the mercenaries) to loot and pillage and generally set off the first large scale vikingr invasion

Attached: poo in it arrival.webm (629x722 92.59 KB, 1.09M)

*Indo-European/Aryan invasion
#notallaryans

Attached: 892cbea0acbfd23e10b5453f109f5aa4.jpg (800x609 385.09 KB, 119.72K)

We'll preserve this little nation
For our children's children too
For once you're a Rhodesian
No other land will do

Attached: rhodesia.png (762x800, 1.15M)

/thread

In the FUTURE, WHEN THE POLICE COME ALONG, MORALLY JUSTIFIED BY NEWLY PASSED LAWS TO TAKE AWAY THE GUNS YOU USE TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

Sent from my iPhone using the SeniorEase app.

Attached: maxine07.gif (388x351, 46.45K)

My favorite is the fire lance, which started off as a little pyrotechnic to cause confusion and surprise in the moment before spear-armed infantry engaged each other and ended as a flamethrower/shotgun on a stick and also a kickass book about a Cold War doomsday device.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1195x764 1.06 MB, 580.09K)

The Armenian genocide

What's the story behind that? I know of it, but not much

Armenian subhumans got btfo by Turks

Who can it be now?…

Attached: turkroach3.jpg (606x592, 67.66K)

I really, really hate you fuckers.

Hello low IQ person :DD

That one time where people used weapons and tactics to kill each other.

Attached: kebab (2).png (605x615, 240.86K)

The holocaust never happened. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Cool speculation. Except nobody knows who the fuck the sea peoples were

ayys

The Scotch-English border was pretty Zig Forums tier for a few centuries.

Sengoku era is when guns became the main weapon of war thanks to Oda Nobunaga.

Attached: odalaughs.jpg (1920x1080, 294.65K)

Thought Zig Forums was military & weapons and not just guns.

1950-1990
you could throw a dart at the globe and find a western nation killing communists somewhere.

*training and funding savages to kill nationalists somewhere

Kick rocks Chink, Papa Stalin aint here to fund your Totally Organic™ revolutions.

Yeah, but mostly guns, guns are the best after all.

Semper Oblivis

Attached: Dec02_01_88305101-768x432.jpg (768x432, 55.68K)

such a statement is only mostly true.

Attached: 81mmWP.png (484x252, 11.42K)