Nuts will make your nuts make more sperm

Men who ate about two handfuls of mixed almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts daily for 14 weeks improved their sperm count and had more viable "swimmers", scientists found.

The study comes amid a decline in sperm counts across the Western world, linked to pollution, smoking and diet.

Researchers said there was growing evidence a healthy diet could boost the odds of conceiving.

About one in seven couples have difficulty getting pregnant and about 40-50% of cases of infertility are attributable to men.

The scientists randomly divided 119 healthy men between the ages of 18 and 35 into two groups:

One added 60 grams (2oz) of nuts a day to their normal diet
One made no changes to what they ate

Those in the nut group improved sperm:

count by 14%
vitality by 4%
motility (movement) by 6%
morphology (shape and size) by 1%

All of these are the parameters the World Health Organization lists as measurements of sperm quality and are associated with male fertility.

Experts said the study backed up others that showed a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and the B vitamin folate improved fertility.

Nuts contain many of these and other nutrients.

"Evidence is accumulating in the literature that healthy lifestyle changes such as following a healthy dietary pattern might help conception," said Dr Albert Salas-Huetos, from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, in Spain, who led the study.
'Interesting academically'

However, researchers cautioned that these men were healthy and apparently fertile, so it was not clear whether the findings would apply to the wider population, including men with fertility problems.

bbc.com/news/health-44695602

Attached: nuts.jpg (996x1604, 284.24K)

Balls

Does this work with almond milk ?

Dunno
Maybe milk some almonds and give it a try

so a bit over 14% of the population has been successfully sterilized but even though men are targeted through the water supply still somehow more than ½ of the results shown women. Is it through female marketed hygiene products and makeup?

Attached: Michael_Collins_Piper_Reads_'Unwinding_the_Jewish_Mysteries'.webm (426x240, 7.18M)

It doesn't matter how much sperm Zig Forums users have, because no woman is interested in a man who plays video games.

What is your goal? To leave more sperm inside one of your embarrassing latex jack off tubes you ordered online?

ANNOUNCEMENT

when you're such a fucking LOSER that this is the closest thing you'll ever get to sex, it doesn't matter if you have sperm or not

Attached: boku_no_onapet_x_mikura.jpg (300x240, 19.6K)

better title

NUTS WILL MAKE YOUR NUTS BUST MORE NUT

97.5% of Zig Forums users prefer nuts on their chin.

It's a proven fact that playing video games turns you into an effeminate, sexless little bitch

and as you get older, you have become so unfamiliar with females that you literally become incapable of convincing one to fuck you, but you eventually desire sex, so you'll end up eventually engaging in homosexuality.

When you're a homosexual, nobody cares if you can produce sperm or not, because at that point, you've made the decision to be a female.

even better title:

Zig Forums USERS NEVER GET LAID

video games and anime turned you guys into closet homosexuals

best title yet

THE ONLY ADVERTISER ON Zig Forums IS A COMPANY THAT SELLS TUBES FOR VIDEO GAMING SISSIES TO MASTURBATE INTO

and that's not a coincidence
they've done the demographics
they know you guys
can't get laid

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-06.36.28.png (1080x1431, 477.25K)

well, maybe trying improve the situation with useful self improvement tips could make you not to be such a soyboy loser?

Attached: 14c2d2e9ac2857fd8ece57962419a3e2075db0788e14cea7f59408954474efb7.jpg (207x253, 16.9K)

is that triggered roastie still pissing all over themselves in every thread? yea sorry that no chad wants to touch you, whore.

They mean old people user.

Who could have guessed?

the only 'couple' you'll ever be a part of is a couple testicles on your face

Almond "milk" is 4% almonds at best, With the rest being sugar and water. Sugar reduces sperm count.
If you want 4% of the effect of almonds, then go ahead.
What isn't listed in this "study" is brasil nuts, which give a significantly higher dose of selenium and affect testosterone and sperm quality to a greater degree.
Take a mix of the four for better results.

Which reminds me, this morning Wendy woke me up by squirting hot diarrhoea into my mouth. I spent fifteen minutes cleaning her off, longer than usual as remnants from the previous day's diarrhoea were still stuck to her thighs and anus hairs and I had to scrape the chunks off with my teeth.

Also, eating this good amount of nuts each day will boost your testosterone, so even if you aren't trying to conceive, it is worth doing.

Fuck off retard.

Stop trying to conceal your true nature, homo
You can't piss someone off if you keep doing that

I've never claimed I get laid every five seconds….

it's usually just once or twice a day, but occasionally I go a day or two without fucking my wife.

fail

I might not be a psychologist, but I'm pretty sure taking things literally is a symptom of autism.

I never go a day without fucking your wife, and she says you only last 5 seconds.

LOL @ you thinking I'm even going to read your reply…
You can't relish the thought of shoving your nutsack into another dude's chin and call yourself straight, queer

What kind of self improvement are you looking for user?

in fact, although I sometimes go a day without fucking my wife, she never goes a day without squirting jets of hot, sticky, tar-like diarrhoea into my mouth.
she has a chronic medical condition which causes almost perpetual diarrhoea, and it's delicious

Andy sleeps in the dog house,(space after comma)too many crack whores and too much cheap wine and too many crabs.

NADSEEES ONLY ON Zig Forums

Attached: done1.jpg (2829x1669, 393.85K)

Hahaaha "Experts" strike again. It's mostly the monosaturated fats plus small amounts of zinc and mag that cause this. Coincidentally this also cause a mild testosterone increase. If you have high aromataze activity then most of the increased testosterone will be converted into estrogen.

The truly best title
NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT

IMAGINE BEING RETARDED ENOUGH TO NOT LINK EATING PROTIEN WITH SPERM(PROTIEN) PRODUCTION UNTIL THE YEAR 2018
THERE ARE PEOPLE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT LINK THESE TWO THINGS TOGETHER WITHOUT BEING TOLD IN A NEWS ARTICLE

You would need to activate it first though.

Ahhhhhhh it's YOU, the admitted flaming homosexual

what's up, you repugnant, degenerate, filthy, disgusting woman?

your lifestyle is absolutely
D I S G U S T I N G !

I swear to God, when you type, I can actually smell your feces mixed with someone else's sperm, and stale perspiration….

you LITERALLY disgust me

FINNA BUST A NUT

better than a roastie who does not need a man because they were given the right to vote and voted for protection by the government at every level.

….says the transparently gay dude, pretending he has applied rationale and logic to reach his laughable decision to be a homosexual……..

why bother with all the icing?
your cake is made out of
homosexuality

SO JUST ACCEPT IT

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-05.23.25.jpg (1200x421, 55.12K)

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

she actually thinks we want to settle down with her bastard hypergamous children and give her a new one by fucking her loose roastie vagina.

yeah we are really missing out lol.

Attached: d48.png (1102x925, 1.19M)

$50 one time vs $50 for a shopping trip
never complains about the size of your cock
never moans at you or calls you a loser
operates all month long
doesn't get loose
is always in the mood
dryness is solved by a small bottle of lube
never asks for child support
never expects you to pay three months of a salary on a wedding ring
never have to meet her parents or annoying friends
only smells like ammonia and wet fish before cleaning instead of all the time
i dont have to worry about her being used by other guys behind my back

Attached: 48c.jpg (573x395, 25.66K)

The Justice Of The Angels

Attached: 7777777angels.png (560x388, 30.83K)

Attached: 7777777angels.png (560x388, 30.83K)

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND CUT OFF THE BALLS

NO U