What now?

I just read the entire Bible through, Genesis to Revelation. The version was KJV. This was my first time reading through the Bible. I don't go to church though. What now?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 899.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findchurch.html
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/אלה
biblehub.com/hebrew/422.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to church!!!!!!!!!

Go to Church brother

Well what did you think of it?

Go to your nearest Catholic church.

Now you start intensely studying specific books.

Go read the Deuterocannon.

Read it again

Also go to church. Here is a good list
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findchurch.html

ew

This

Attached: 1cfe0392f373e23e36d0dd928b5ca0de7e7385e9201fb48ef212b6273b824d42.png (500x604, 176.31K)

It's one thing to read the Bible, but do you put any of what Jesus preached into practice?

Attached: seed.jpg (300x296, 51.48K)

ew

Attached: giphy.gif (480x358, 3.16M)

Attached: begomeordodox.jpg (640x479, 56.21K)

Heed Jesus' command and baptize all nations in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Preach the good news (Gospel) to everyone.

But most importantly:
Love God & Love your neighbors
also, begome 🅱aptist

Attached: National_Geographic_pint-sized_preachers_Kanon_Tipton.jpeg (480x310, 63.85K)

Wait, which sect do I know is right though?

MAYMAYS
led membs deside, pig d onse whos memsyou lige
LARP hear undill u ged bord, dond nead 2 ethan hav faif

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1274x716, 312.54K)

Research all of them, and pray to God that he gives you the right path into your journey, than sleep on it. Also, read the Book of John again, its popularly known for being the evangelizing book.
spoiler alert
Mormons are the wrong answer
as well as any Church that compromises the scriptures

Brah. Did you not read the Gospel of Matthew?

Jesus founded a church. There are literally only two possible contenders to be that church, and only one is directly connected to Peter. You know the already know which sect is right.

Bruh, did you even read Nostra Aetate? It's full of heresy. The gates of hell sure did prevail agianst the Vatican, but not Jesus' people.

Attached: heretic-if-pray-with-one-592x477.jpg (592x477, 75.76K)

"Jesus' people" how incredibly open you are d&c shill, let me guess ur a most meme monastery cultist?

Yet, you still haven't even looked at Nostra Aetate. Go back to Rome, papist. Im sure one of the many "celibate" sodomite clergymen would love to "educate" you.

Nostra Aetate states the obvious; that not all Jews killed Christ, nor could all Jews be responsible for deicide.

And it's true, otherwise, Christ's 11 apostles' (minus Judas) were responsible for His death.

It defined the anti-Christian Judaists on theological terms, not racial.

Get a Douay-Rheims and try to find a traditional Catholic Church.

It also says they don't have to convert in order to be saved. That God still holds them as their "chosen people" even though (((they))) broke every covenant with God and were so blinded by their pride that they killed Jesus.

Vat 2 also goes agianst Jesus' command to

How are catholics supposed to do that if their are taught heretical things like Nostra Aetate? The jews aren't God's chosen people, christians are.

This is what jews, muslims, Buddhists, and ath*ists do on a daily, yet they are just as right as Christianity? They too will see The Father in heaven? Or their (((father))) in hell?

Where does it say this, you viper?

This is the closest thing I could find that mirrors what you said, and it merely confirms that it recognizes any truth that conforms with that of Christ's teaching, but that IT ONLY HAS THAT OBJECTIVE TRUTH THROUGH CHRIST'S TEACHING.

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html

Here is the document; anyone who has eyes can read it and see you lie.

citation needed. i have never read ANYWHERE in the bible that says Jews don't need to convert.

go to catholic church and get baptised

Not him, but I did see somewhere in the Catechism mention of jews as God's chosen people and how we need to preserve judaism. It really made me start to doubt Vatican 2.

i would think it probably said something along the lines of "We shouldn't try to convert Jews with the use of violence or force", which is something the Church would say about anybody. Not defending VCII, but i don't think it was THAT cucked when they wrote the CCC.

>Then answered all the (((people))), and said, His blood be on (((us)), and on (((our children.)))

What part of "Baptise all Nations" didn't you understand? The 'all' part?

Go to any Church but the Roman Catholic one. Orthodox if you can manage.

i… that's exactly my point. the Jews NEED to convert, but most of them can't because God has blinded them until all the Gentiles that are gonna convert do. doesn't mean some of them don't.

Unfortunately, it was THAT cucked. Is there a pre Vatican 2 Catechism or did the church use something else?

in the US there was the Baltimore Catechism, although technically the official one was the Roman Catechism from the Council of Trent. Honestly, the best one i've heard of is "This is the Faith" by Rev. Canon Francis Ripley.

The SSPX sect is a great place to look, but if you insist on sticking with being in communion with Rome, Tridentine Latin Mass is for you…
or, you know, you could just
Begome Baptist

This Baptist meme needs to stop unless you're talking Calvinist Primitive Baptist. I can say that as a Catholic.

Attached: begomeifb.jpg (200x200 43.36 KB, 8.24K)

Tigga wat?

Does this count as going to church?

Attached: 18581591_1348298065257824_211834407959301794_n.jpg (600x475, 30.83K)

>It also says they don't have to convert in order to be saved. That God still holds them as their "chosen people" even though (((they))) broke every covenant with God and were so blinded by their pride that they killed Jesus.

No, Vatican II never said that infidels, heretics or schismatics are saved. Jews are still the "chosen people" as an entire race. All that means is that God has set them aside for a special purpose, not that they are saved. This is what Paul teaches in Romans.

Re-read Jerimiah and Ezekiel, because you are surely mistaken.

Also:

Definitely not.

and how do equate this with "the Jews have a valid covenant t. gathlig church xD", liar?

over and over and over, all you people do is lie! are we reading the same document?

nostra aetate re-affirms that the true Church has a mission to convert Jews; but, also that we should respect the Jews' right to exist (by not winnie the pooh kill them or trying to destroy their temples or etc)

we're not IFB's where we can have some looney toon as pastor, the Church defines Christian behavior. quit lying, viper.

Keep thinking what you want. If you want to put the word of the elders over the word of God, fine. Dont come crying to me when the mudslimes and jews betray you for your ignorance, reprobate.

What in the world are you even talking about? I've thrown every lie you've said in this thread straight back at you. Everything you accused Nostra Aetate of saying IS NOT IN THERE.

How long did it take?

Moon demon thing is a meme. Christian Arabs still call God Allah.

Wow, just wow.

APOSTOLICS YES!

Attached: maxresdefault (7)

You can just use Google translation to check that it's wrong, but whatever

Do you get information from Facebook or something?

Also it's a fact that Arab Christians use that term as God, even before Islam.

Attached: 1521308057145.png (382x452, 163.43K)

I get that Mormons claim to also believe in God and Jesus Christ, even though we all know they're referring to completely different definitions which is probably what Arab Muslims and Arab Christians have as well. However, as a Christian, your duty should be to love your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ instead of sowing confusion and discord like that. I hope you understand why he was upset and I do completely agree with everything he posted, the Son of Perdition will most likely be a Muslim.

Attached: jesus.jpg (601x601, 80.67K)

Arab Christians as well? What?

He right tho. The arabic word for god whether you're talking about God of Abraham, Ahura Mazda, or even freaking Zeus, is "allah". And having lived among muslims, I'm just gonna say it now, some muslims act like better christians than some christians. And I've confirmed it with my Pastor, the lack of actual genuine charity among people in the Church can be appalling at times. Having heard Muslim Imams, Jewish Rabbis, and Christian pastors/priests, they're not far from each other. Maybe there's a connection. What a head scratcher.

You papists aren't getting it. I have no quarrels with arab christians, I have issues with your tolerance of Islam and their moon demon!

Stop listening to the catholic elders and think for yourselves!

Also:

אלה , alah (“curse” in Hebrew) and ‎ , Allah (“God” in Arabic) are pronounced the same

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/אלה

Literally nothing says about "curse"
Stop believing Facebook maymays

biblehub.com/hebrew/422.htm

Stop believeing wikipedia

>Now a bishop must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sensible, dignified, hospitable, an apt teacher, no drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, and no lover of money. He must manage his own household well, keeping his children submissive and respectful in every way; for if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how can he care for God’s church? He must not be a recent convert, or he may be puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil

Same in the KJV.
>1 Timothy 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
Who is this child preacher, and who recommended that he should do this?

1.Read it again and go to church
2.Get Baptised

I'm Catholic. Why is DRB better than, let's say, NASB or KJV?

Why DRA is better than KJV and NASB

Luke 1:28 DRA

Luke 1:28 KJV

What is there wrong with them? The DRV sounds more elagent, but it doesn't mean the KJV is wrong/untruthful nor the NASB based off that one verse. Don't even get me started on how the NASB would make God a liar titus 1:2 if it were true, which it is not i.e mark 1:2 and malachi 3:1. Maybe I should go check the DRV…..

novice =/= young. It means not very experienced, novice. You could be a 119 year old man just coming to Christ, that man would be a novice.

Well considering that the original Greek word is the feminine perfect participle of the word "charis" which the KJV and NASB actually translate as grace in multiple instances, I have to side with the Catholics on this one. At least in their assertion that it should include the word "grace." Do keep in mind that the KJV and the NASB are protestant bibles and the Catholic's veneration of Mary was an enormous point of contention for them. Regardless of your stance on whether or not she should be venerated, they were definitely being intentionally exclusive with how that scripture was translated.

The word grace means unmerited favor, it is not an inaccurate translation

Then why not use the word grace as they did every other time it is directly applied to a person in the same case and tense? I'm not even trying to defend the Douay-Rheims version over the other two. All three have problems, and I'd even go as far to say that every English translation of the Bible has problems.