Video:Big buck Negro man assaults 16yr Zig Forums boy wearing MAGA hat,poopy pants ensue

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting shit” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

His friend,Peter,who can be seen in the video,after cleaning his soiled pants and hiding in the restroom for 3 hours, said,'Is it safe to come out yet?'.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-teenager-maga-hat-attack-san-antonio-viral-video-a8432581.html

You see what happens in the real world, you little Zig Forums white nationalists larping parent leaching virgins?

This is the real world.
A man's world,(spaceaftercomma)so stay in your lil safe spaces and pretend.

Attached: PicsArt_04 29-12.34.07.jpg (2448x3264, 1.38M)

That's a Chad negro, you foreen trash

Why the fuck is this in headlines? Also, he just took his hat and threw a soda at him, that doesn't really qualify as assault. All that was just kind of gay.

That actually specifically classifies as assault. And don't you worry, lefties, when it's clear we won't be ganged up by 12 nigs and a few of our own traitorous whites when confronting a single nig, there will be fights everywhere.

Meanwhile Mr. aggro child assaulter lost his job over the incident. Thank you real world. Also we've already have a thread on this, slowpoke.

The only thing you've ever confronted was your mom when you wanted more money for vidya games.

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-1234.07.png (594x340, 139.72K)

Assaulting children, these lefty scum are the worst. They belong in the gulags they want to stick everyone else in.

Where is that slow person?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36.47K)

you lowly lumpenprole, can't even distinguish between types of vermin.

justifying racism some more. keep it up.

What if the kids name was Trayvon and the hat thief was named Zimmerman?

He lost his jerb. Kek.

then it would be international news despite not being an international event and there would be protests and riots around the world with people screaming "IMPEACH DRUMPF"

Ok /leftycuck/.

Spic* was located then fire from work, and charged. He has 5 DWIs in a state with a limit of 3 before felony so he should already have been in prison.

/lefycuck/s are already on twitter crying about Trump to the boy because they can't protect what their gardening tool did.

headline
article
are you not able to even right now, pantywaste OP?

fix site jim
fix site jim
fix site jim

Attached: 1469731476844.jpeg (720x720, 52.54K)

heh

Attached: soyim.JPG (670x514, 55.94K)

This guy steals your hat and throws a drink on you. What do you do?

I regret to inform you that this negro is now behind bars where he belongs.

Ha, no I don't. Eat shit commie.

No, but you eat your gaming buddy's cock, I bet.

Lefty butthurt is always the most enjoyable.

The pic is fake, look at how the "2" looks like the other "2".

hmmm yor rithe

No this is real. Jewey is just that good what with his extensive PicsArt experience.

post the full version

Their eating, Kino walks up asked Hunter why he was wearing MANGA hat and the teen responded by saying he was supporting the president. Kino grabs the 15 year old kids hat off his head, (in doing so also yanks some hair out)(assult), says fuck you and your president as he throws his drink in his face (assult) and walks off with his hat (Theft)saying you ain't supporting shit Nigger (VERY Racist), saying this is going to look great in my fireplace he walks off..

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (404x720, 1.6M)

?
Also bad shoop is bad

pulling of the hat off the kids head he yanked out hair which is assault, then throwing a drink at someone is also assault look it up

its 30s year old man vs 15 year old kid

Which is likely why paco ended up in jail. Hopefully he also has to go back.

I stand chastised.
I will try to be a better bigot in the future.

Kino Jimenez

Although he gave the impression of being black in the video(and big buck negro makes for a better title)

Bitch is a minor, he wouldn't get charged

True, but he might get pummeled to death by the beaner. Which would make getting charged a moot point.

Hes a kid, even the tacoman would get that while throwing the soda is minor assault actually punching the kid would get him thrown in jail to be buttfucked by the aryan brotherhood for a while

Also it would have created a commotion and other people would jump in to stop him

Point is that kid froze like a soyboy

IRL my friend Ruger goes pop and you lay there in a spreading warm puddle.

Attached: the revolution comrades.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

quick wheres the safe space for MAGA supporters? these libs keep bullying us!

retreat to my hug box Zig Forums and ask for sympathy

saged

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 211.17K)

trump needs to ban assault already! how can libs get away with this!11