Hi-Point announcing new firearm at SHOT

archive.ph/kdJs4

Compact and hi-capacity means it's not just another variant of their venerable brick. Seriously wonder if it will take Glock mags.

Attached: SCCY-9mm-2[1].jpg (800x617 135.31 KB, 95.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

half-life.fandom.com/wiki/Hazardous_Environment_Combat_Unit
youtube.com/watch?v=z6QNezEUW0k
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/22/shot-2019-new-c9-hi-point-pistol/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Hi-point's factory tooled up exclusively for single-stack mags because it was built in the AWB era? I'd imagine going over to doublestack would be a major expenditure for them.

You're gonna have to start producing something else eventually, aren't you?
Seeing a SCCY CPX-2 style design would be neat, possibly scaled up a bit.

Hi-point should’ve name the new pistol after eric and dylan.

"after eric and dylan" is a shit name tbh

Yep. Hi-Point mags have always been the weak link in reliability anyways. Glock mags would be affordable and reliable. Mossberg is already doing it, and I doubt their new pistol will be nearly as bottom barrel as hi-point's.

Rolling for 'Hi-Point WRATH-9'

OFF BY ONE

Attached: bill ruger_2_2.png (480x640, 234.05K)

They should name it after Zimmerman since it will kill a lot of nigs

Zimmerman used a Kel Tec PF9.

I like the company because they have the best warranty. I hope they produce something decent that's not a brick.

Unlimited free replacements even if it's stolen, regardless of whether you can identify the gun, its serial number, or even have a proof of purchase? It's pretty much the most consumer friendly policy in existence. I wonder how many Glock 40s get 'stolen' in the hood, though. Of course a policy created for honourable gentlemen gets abused by street apes.

Rolling for 'Hi-Point WRATH-10'

Eric and Dylan sounds very like Smith and Wesson

Reminder that was a kike terrorist attack - Eric's mum was a kikess.

mags are a good way to make money. hipoint mags don't suck (except for the crap they put on the bottom), not a reason to complain, given the price.

But yeah, taking Glock mags would be amazing.

Make it CZ 75Beretta 92Hi-Power magazines and you have a deal.

Myself, I'm a poorfag nogunz with my fucking conceal license, so I'm actually hoping it's
SLENDER
L
E
N
D
E
R
Maybe like a single stack, maybe even a record in thinness, maybe even a 10mm.

Hipoint's not known for that, but with the auto industry getting kicked in the face, maybe some factories have agreed to cut a deal on some finer quality parts.

Since our inception in 1992, Hi-Point Firearms has striove to deliver reliable firearms at a reasonable price. In 2019, we seek to go above and beyond…

Introducing the Hi-Point EDGE lineup.

Hi-Point NATURAL SELECTION 9mm PARA
Developed as the best race gun we can offer, the NATURAL SELECTION offers unparalleled ergonomics with the patent COL-TEC grips and heat dissipating aluminum slides.
MSRP $350

Hi-Point SUPREME GENTLEMAN .45 ACP
For those who still live the aristocratic dream, we offer the classic Hi-Point JHP with a nickel plated slide and beautiful hand crafted mock ivory grips.
MSRP $500

Hi-Point FORT HOOD .10mm (Limited Anniversary Edition)
The FORT HOOD Model was made to celebrate the heritage of our great army. Based on our JCP model, we have upgraded the slide from ZAMAK-3 to blued pot metal. The slide is engraved with the American flag and ornate flowers and plants which matches the hand crafted cocobolo grips. Each gun is numbered from 0001 to 1000, each coming with laser engraved certification plates and a gun case.
MSRP TBA

INNOVATION - REDEFINED

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (840x440, 29.12K)

I chuckled. I wanna do a run of shirts that have a .45 hi point on them with a big bold SUPREME GENTLEMAN underneath it.

The future is now.

Attached: Hi-Point upgraded.jpg (960x720, 234.04K)

Attached: f4c5230179df0b8e0a5feedee0d4d2f2ba585f0388bb02a0b7ccfa1210e6733a.png (810x810, 450.44K)

Attached: 32c328bdd28a2c8336895135a4340d230a397b11bffd9596ce35573142eee6e8.gif (399x369, 38.08K)

About the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), THE FUCKING HI-POINT NOW IS BEING CONSIDERED AN "ASSAULT RIFLE." AHHAHAHAHA.

>this gun is banned in California it its original AWB state, just look at the photo.

Attached: Not an Assault Rifle.jpg (1213x455, 331.08K)

u spen meh reght rond lek a rekord baybe recht rind rund rund

I could kill the whole God damn world with that thing.

Attached: Naughty.jpg (802x718, 111.96K)

I sexually identify as an assault rifle. Unfortunately, i've got the feature of automatic fire removed.

Attached: 57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg (960x1440, 407.97K)

HECU would be proud
half-life.fandom.com/wiki/Hazardous_Environment_Combat_Unit

Why is there a penis behind it?

Core simple blowback 'brick' pistol line getting updated at long last, starting with a C9 replacement. Totally new design with a single-piece polymer frame, uses doublestack glock mags, still blowback but possibly some type of delayed action.

Why not?

Attached: DANGAR FLASH.gif (644x401, 151.72K)

Not the point

Jesus fucking Christ, whoever that person is, give him a medal.

Attached: 635845733280043862126615909_NoRagrets.jpg (793x793, 65.51K)

People always say guns are just compensation for having a tiny dick. So if your gun is touching a dick that would make you a homo by proxy.

I wanna made a md 20/20 one

Attached: md-20-20-blue-raspberry-75cl.jpg (1000x1000, 75.6K)

Guess the TFB fags sucked enough dick; they seem to be the first "press" to see it. I watched it so you don't have to, but you can if you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=z6QNezEUW0k

Hi-Point's further behind than I expected. It's apparently still in the 3D prototype stage although they claim it will be available in 2019.

"new C9" - not clear if this will replace the existing C9 or not
$200 MSRP
Slide Redesign - looks mostly cosmetic - angular look with more serrations - still made of Zamak
still blowback action
going to internal ejector - will permit use of a smaller firing pin
still polymer frame
threaded barrel option will be available
extended rear sight base - frees up space to add rails if desired
backstrap safety - seems like the boldest, oddest choice and most likely to be disliked - they say it lets them replace an internal drop safety which rattled
reversible backstrap
ambi mag release
changing to standard underbarrel accessory rail
higher cap magazines - going from an 8 to a 10 standard flush magazine (looks like a double to single stack) - plan to release extended 15 - 20 round magazines separately later in 2019
planned availability 2019

Seems like fairly conservative changes and some incremental improvements to the standard C9. If they can retain the reliability and price point I'm wondering if the new looks will be enough to let them eat into some of Canik's sales.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (851x480 367.96 KB, 196.47K)

TFB the blog is ok, very few cucks.

TFB TV the youtube channel is the pozzed zone.

Fair enough. The video literally starts with a man in the shower.

You can really see the 3D printing residue in the close ups from the blog, esp (3). [thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/22/shot-2019-new-c9-hi-point-pistol/] I'm genuinely curious to see if they can hit well QA'ed commercial production by end of year if all they have to display at the trade show is mock ups.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x371 2.83 MB, 548.33K)

Attached: californian_future.png (435x276, 169.26K)

So brick 2.0?
Finally
Suppressed brick
So does that mean you can mount a red dot or holo sight on it?
Oh boy, now you add a laser/light combo to it.
Oh man, we're entering a new age of pimped-out, tactical bricks. Imagine some dude LARPing as Sam Fisher or something, but with a hi-point.

It's a drop in slot on the slide which will accept rails. He does ecplicitly say "Picatinny rail" and "red dot".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (760x396, 251.57K)

I know I probably shouldn't, but part of me wants to make a tacticool hi-point for shits and giggles.

It's beautiful, look very cyberpunk. I also want a hat with the new logo.

Attached: hi point logo.png (960x960 7.53 KB, 68.67K)

Assuming that's a 9mm mag, it's absolutely double stack. Wonder why the single stack portion is so long. Looks like double what my Shield mag has.

Aesthetically it looks nicer. Not good but, as says, it looks like it be seen in a really shitty future.

Serious question. How does a Hi-Point, being a straight blowback fixed barrel design, work with a suppressor? Could it work on a cheap ass can without a Nielson device?

Failing GoA finding success in their anti-NFA challenge (God speed!) or overwhelming Republican success in 2020 elections getting rid of the stamp, I can't really see anyone using a Hi-Point as a host if they have to pay 200 bucks for the stamp.

I will forever regrat not owning one just like it

But really, who even bothers to make aftermarket barrels for a hipoint?

It has a fixed barrel, so it works like any other fixed barrel gun - you put the suppressor in and it suppresses. The only pistols that have problems with suppressors are those that have moving barrels, i.e. short recoil operated, even more so if the movement is vertical(browning system instead of something like CZ52). Any gun with a fixed barrel would make attaching suppressors easy, though some might have problems with it increasing the pressure on the bolt and causing problems with blowback operation, though it's probably fine. HKP7, Makarov, Walther CCP, Steyr GB and other blowback pistols all fall into this category.

Looks like something from a Light gun arcade game.

I really like what I've seen of it so far OTHER than the new magazine design. Its a bit concerning. Its a double stacked mag that necks down to a single stack some distance before the feed lips.

This is one: a bit disappointing, because hipoint was in a relatively unique position of having a fixed barrel, and therefore the possibility of using a double feed position magazine and as such making the mags easier to load, potentially more reliable, and possibly increasing capacity. The design as it is probably reduces capacity by a round or two as compared to a more conventional double stack pistol mag. I suspect they did this owing to using some number of parts from the existing C9 design.

and two: its not the easiest design to do well in terms of reliability, and although I like the current C9 design in general, its mags have always been its noted weak spot.

That being said: I'm still excited to see how these turn out when put into production.

Attached: Cyb9Mag.png (754x738, 379.44K)

But does it use Glock magazine?

Fuck anything else tbh.

Sure doesn't.

Fuck it.

A nice upgrade on the brick. Looks better than the original and I doubt they can fuck up the reliability of the thing, although they now are getting competition from other manufacturers like SCCY at very similar price points. Da hood will also be a lot more quiet after everyone steals all the oil filters around them.
It's truly a problem solver for the cyber-nigga.

Attached: 1c2d85ecef7aaec9c4cec4e3b32f4c042cea97f01badbed7f0b50d3db5e62c79.jpg (1285x929, 75.01K)

So much this. If anything, glocks should be hated only for the reason they are the biggest obstacle for proper double stack mags to appear on the market.

Attached: 823556e72021d6aca480723d2f4ecaf1.jpg (255x201 30 KB, 15.03K)

Too bad it'll probably be prohibited here like the old C9. We could use more sub-$400 handguns that aren't Tokarevs or .22s.

I want my damn cyberpunk gun.
Fuck this gay Earth.

What's both tragic and hilarious is that the "justification" behind its prohibition is that this brick of a gun would be too easily concealable.

Do we know the size specs yet? The fags at TFB didn't bother giving measurements.

But how would you even do that? You cannot conceal a handgun in a gun case very well, even if it is small. And besides EVERYONE knows that you can only transport your restricted guns to the range/gunsmith and right back home, no stops. Why is concealing a locked handgun in the trunk an issue?
I hate it here

what's great about Steyr GB magazines?

They are double feed.

what other pistol magazines are double feed? i think they're not common for added feed ramp bulk and complexity.

H&K VP70z is about the only other one I can think of. Tilting barrels aren't conducive to two feed positions .

Attached: VP70z.jpg (5312x2988, 791.69K)

There are several Russian pistols that use that: Stechkin APS, Gsh-18 but they seem to have dropped it. There's also FN 5-7 and chinese type 92. I think Beretta could have that, it doesn't have tilting barrel too.

we cyberpunk nao

Attached: calicoliberty.png (1022x210, 43.14K)