Begoming Cath'lic

Just gone to my first mass yesterday and also took my first eucharist bread.

The first Mass was full of people and i waited outside yet i was just as full of excitement as i was on my way to the church when i got there. I even teared up a bit just because of how beautiful the place is and the idea of an all Loving God loving people who doesnt deserve it(me).

Anyways i was there for like 5 hours and it was a real good experience. I was happy and excited the whole time because of the fact that the truth is there and im literally close to it.

I also got to be blessed by an arch bishop.

Just sharing my experience and i hope you enjoyed reading this lol. Im not yet baptised tho as for that how do i do it?

Attached: Sailor web(1).jpg (438x550, 47.06K)

It's a grave sin to do that if you aren't a Catholic in a state of grace.

Ask the priest about rcia.

Attached: hydejak.png (600x600, 181.85K)

Im so sorry user

Attached: 3b862ef078c4ff8e83c5c17bbb862346.jpg (433x436, 33.2K)

This should be ban-worthy.

End me.

Attached: 1524620847823.jpg (500x362, 37.03K)

Just ask your priest (there might be paperwork depending on your country of origin, family history, and where you are living now).
There also could be a catechism course for adults if you want to know even more.
I do not know how he will then handle batism, first communion and confirmation.
Probably in one ceremony at a time of your choosing.

Don't worry about taking Communion. You did not commit a mortal sin.

Three conditions are necessary for mortal sin to exist:

Grave Matter: The act itself is intrinsically evil and immoral. For example, murder, rape, incest, perjury, adultery, and so on are grave matter.

Full Knowledge: The person must know that what they’re doing or planning to do is evil and immoral. For example, someone steals a postage stamp, thinking that it’s only worth 50 cents. She knows that it’s sinful, but if she’s unaware that the stamp is rare and actually worth a $1,000, she’s not guilty of mortal sin but of venial sin.

Deliberate Consent: The person must freely choose to commit the act or plan to do it. Someone forced against her will doesn’t commit a mortal sin. For example, a woman told she’s giving a minor shock to another person who in fact is administering tortuous electrical jolts is not guilty of a mortal sin (although she may feel guilty if she finds out the truth).

Here, you did not know the rule and did not know what you were doing. No one made an effort to educate you until after. Thus, you did not satisfy the knowledge element. Therefore, you could not have committed a mortal sin.

Don't do it again.

If you aren't a baptist have fun in hell. You are worshipping idols and not christ(USER WAS WARNED FOR RULE 2: PERSONAL ATTACK)

this

Attached: 67C3F624-17EA-40D3-95B2-C5C9EFAA9820.jpeg (1024x864, 136.98K)

Thank you,brother(inChrist)

Protestant speakers are much more lively but i prefer traditions.

Attached: 21BCB37E-728D-46DC-A488-439C2FB13D4D.jpeg (200x226, 18.99K)

Attached: 1469561790279.jpg (544x550, 500.74K)

Don't worry user, it wasn't intentional. When do you plan to get baptised?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 352.86K)

What's wrong with taking communion before being baptized? Just curious. Also, I was infant-baptized as Catholic, even though I'm Reformed Baptist now. Would it I go to hell for taking communion or does the baby sprinkling still cover me?

Schism is a mortal sin so…

What does this meme mean? If you can't point to an instance of catholics using fires made of bibles to burn people you're going to actually push people to the catholic church because your claims seem a little outlandish

It's not bread you ate the true flesh of our Lord. I strongly recommend you don't next time but talk to the priest about rcia. God bless

In the Scriptures it is told that only those worthy of doing so should take the Eucharist

those prior to baptism will almost certainly be in a state of mortal sin- almost everyone if not everyone will have committed a mortal sin in their life. Mortal sin means that a person has intentionally rejected God to commit a grave sin.

Because of this those in a state of mortal sin are unworthy to take the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As such those prior to baptism will almost certainly be unworthy to take the Eucharist.

Now, your infant baptism means that you are a Catholic, just one who has sadly fallen away from the Lord's Church into error

Heresy by itself is a mortal sin, and I assume that since you are Reformed Baptist then you will not have made a confession of your sins.

Because of this you are probably in a state of mortal sin, meaning that it would be a sacrilege for you to take the Eucharist, as it would be desecrating the body and blood of Christ with an unclean soul and body.

As for going to Hell for that, that would depend on whether or not you would repent of it later and confess such a sin. All sins are forgivable through Christ after all.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to explain that.

Well it is true.

Dude does your church allow the unbaptized to partake the Lord's Supper?

user, if you actually received Holy Communion, and did so without the knowledge that it is a mortal sin to do so without being in a state of grace, then God will forgive you, but you MUST be baptized!

Get thee to a baptismal font at once. Talk to a priest about getting baptized as an exception. Any priest will tell you to go through the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA), but there are exceptions, and you may be one if God wills it.

The fact that you have recognized the Catholic Church as being the One True Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is a sign of God's grace. Get thee to the sacraments ASAP, sir!

If you enjoyed the eucharist, wait until you go to heaven and can eat Jesus for real.
I heard he's delicious.
Man I can't wait to sink my teeth into his belly, rip it open, lap up his blood and eat his flesh.

Hnnngnghhhhhhhhuughh I'm gonna ejaculate.
(Ejaculation is a short prayer, you lewd boy)
Praised be you, my savior, my saint, my snack.
Your flanks are so supple, your shanks are like crack.
I'll suck off your fingers straight off from the bone.
Make soup out of your head, the taste makes me moan.
Your tongue I will pickle, your breast I will stew.
You are the holiest long pig and I'm glad the ceremonial law is fulfilled so you can be enjoyed even by a jew.
Oh I will slice off your buttocks and fry them real good.
You are the greatest and you look mighty fine.
Some garlic, some pepper, simply divine.

Thats a dumb materialistic view of God. Please go back to /b/,wizgroid.

I wonder if they have sirracha in heaven.
I mean, it's heaven. Impossible not to.

Not in the after life. Enjoy demons though

How can you post such disgusting filth. Begone, and never darken our board again.

You idiots need to stop larping.

And now this.
You faggots really do just look at your damn feet the moment things get a little bit too concrete and real, don't you?

I wasn't calling you gay, I was talking about the pasta

religionlet here. Why is it a sin to partake in the eucharist if you are not Catholic, but still a christian?

Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.
For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord.

Now, we are born as enemies of God, children of wrath by nature, for we have but fallen nature and no grace. But by Baptism we grace is infused in us. And thus baptised are worthy. But we know from scripture that grace is life and sin is death, and that Christ and Belial have no fellowship. From this we know that siners are not worthy, even if baptised. But Christ left to his priests sacrament, ministry of reconciliation so that those baptised my be made worthy again.
Sadlly, outside of apostolic churches there is no priesthood. So no confession. So post-baptism sinners remains sinners (there is of course perefect contrition for one's sins but it requiers will to go to confession as soon as possible). Not to mention that no protestant belives in Eucharist in the first place and heresy is one of the most grave sins.