Are Jews Protected by God?

God protected the Jews doing the Old Testament. Is this still applicable today? Does he still protect the Jews, especially Israel? Those of us who consider Jews as our enemies, are we against God and will we suffer for it?

Please reply. I don't know how to feel about this.

Attached: Esther_Denouncing_Haman.jpg (2631x1705, 1.09M)

Do the Jews seem blessed to you?

Look at them, even in their many sins (though ours as Christians are more numerable and more offensive to the Lord), they are at least materially blessed if not spiritually (usually). So I think some blessings are with them still, even if they do hate God (by denying Christ).

Nope
Very convenient
(( (chosen))) my ass
Once they're driven into the sea we can get goin on some peace finally

They killed chris , you know this right?
Deicide ain't cool
He's coming back real soon though right guys?

They fulfill the opposite of many prophecies, including that they will not practice Usury but rather be victims of it. Maybe…
JUST
MAAAAAAAAYBE
they aren't who they say they are.
But what do I know, lol. I guess God's just a liar, right guise :^)

Pic-related knows more than I do.

Attached: jewbylon.png (1325x693, 380.56K)

Checked
God creator loves you , he hates ALL religions. All of them
They're all corrupt af
GTKRWN
Drive the heebs into the sea

I don't think they'll be destroyed anytime soon due to the prophesy of the 144,000 coming from the 12 tribes of Israel. That is why I believe they have the protection of God.

Then by all means go join them in Israel and winnie the pooh your seed into heaven.

Hey m8 you should cool down those jim jams.

Read the Books of Jeremiah and Ezekiel, God abandoned them to set up Christians as His new chosen. Evangelical Christians are just a ploy to get us good goys to die for Israel's wars.

We are Israel

I'm not excusing them of their wrongdoings and frankly speaking I don't even know whether the people in Israel are real Jews or fake Jews considering the dispersion of Jews from Jerusalem after its inflicted by the Romans.

No, I hear this heresy every day in burgerland and I'm sick of it. Babylonians have their Lucifer. If they aren't Christian they can stop associating themselves with God.

Doesn't matter. Israelites are people who follow God's word and create Christendom.

Thank you! You're a shining light of hope in a sea of deceit.

They were never protected by anyone except gullible goyim who believed them.

Insult tiggers and tiggers will winnie the pooh you up.
Insult spics and spics will winnie the pooh you up.
Insult turks and turks will winnie the pooh you up.
Insult chinese and chinese will winnie the pooh you up.
Insult russians and russians will winnie the pooh you up.
Insult kikes and whitey will winnie the pooh you up.

There's a reason Jews are such a profoundly evil influence in the world. They have practiced a belief for millennia that is based on rejection of Christ. Even atheists don't hate Christ but Jews make a point of hating Christ. Now that is the essence of evil. And maybe we would have to think they were chosen in the first place on the basis of being "poor in spirit" rather than having something especially holy about their race.

No.

Attached: John Chrysostom.jpg (733x404, 325.17K)

Unless they are in fact the false Jews we were explicitly warned about. Which given what we know about their history is almost certain.

Yes, for the real/spiritually jews as spoken of in romans 2:28-29.
If you are talking about (((modern israel))) and their physical success, then kinda. They aren't actually jews, but are fake jews that are in reality khazar babylonians. The only reason (((they))) have such success is because God handed them literally everything on the earth in jeremiah 27 to do with as they wish until the day of the Lord.
No, they are your enemies. But don't fight (((them))) until revelation 11:15.
Obviously we will as christians considering they are apart of the world.

The nation of Israel could have been very holy at one point but how many generations of Christ haters can you produce before you become the most despicable people in the world?

they're practically the master race according to Zig Forums yet they don't admit it

Your question is falsely rooted because you are still assuming that modern day (((israel))) is the same as biblically israel. They are not the same. Modern day (((israel))) has the gayest city on earth which mimics sodom tel aviv and literally fits the description in revelation 17/18 of the great city that ruleth over the kings of the earth revelation 17:18, whose merchants were the great men of the earth revelation 18:23, and by whose sorcieries were all nations decieved revelation 18:23. To top it off (((they))) are filled to the brim with khazar babylonians who are fake jews, not physical or spiritual jews, but fakes.

I'm just saying that its conceivable the lineage of the modern Jews were not always this morally dissipated since there is a clear turning point once Judaism turns into a religion based on rejecting and insulting the most holy man to ever live.

Lots of great comments here, (((Jews))) are protected by Satan himself. Also, let's not call this "Israel" Israel, or "(((Jews)))" Jews, as that plays into their hands. WE are the Jews, we are the chosen, we are Israel, calling them thus further confuses gullible Christians. The OT repeatedly questions God as to why wickedness lives long and why righteousness perishes, and God told us that the just must live by faith (Habakkuk 2:4) and trust in him that he knows what he is doing.

We've been fighting fake "Israel's" wars for them since before the Balfour declaration, "Blessed are they that bless you, cursed are they that curse you", does the west seem blessed for all the shit they do for fake Israel and (((Jews)))?? The answer is no, all signs point to the fact that this "Israel" is indeed a counterfeit, hence why they see nothing but war.

But relax OP, rest assured that you are the chosen, and because you are chosen you must live by faith. We're going to deal with lots of injustice before the end comes, when real Israel is united through Christ, but that is the way the story goes, the just must live by faith.

Attached: 286cOitm.jpeg (716x716, 41.5K)

The Pharisees are not of God. They're the Synagogue of Satan. Why would God have anything to do with them?

Christianity is just a cheap rip off of Judaism along with islam

1I WILL sing to my beloved the canticle of my cousin concerning his vineyard. My beloved had a vineyard on a hill in a fruitful place.

2And he fenced it in, and picked the stones out of it, and planted it with the choicest vines, and built a tower in the midst thereof, and set up a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3And now, O ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and ye men of Juda, judge between me and my vineyard.

4What is there that I ought to do more to my vineyard, that I have not done to it? was it that I looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it hath brought forth wild grapes?

5And now I will shew you what I will do to my vineyard. I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be wasted: I will break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down.

6And I will make it desolate: it shall not be pruned, and it shall not be digged: but briers and thorns shall come up: and I will command the clouds to rain no rain upon it.

7For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel: and the man of Juda, his pleasant plant: and I looked that he should do judgment, and behold iniquity: and do justice, and behold a cry.

Not Christianity.
Ew, it smells Gnostic in here.

no both are a cheap rip off of christianity

The core of their religion is murdering Christ. To this day they're proud of the fact that they killed Jesus and they would do it again in a heartbeat. They are the devil's children and they do the devil's work.

Found the schlomo

Attached: download (1).png (193x243, 8.63K)

Are they protected by God? I thought they were protected by the US Navy.

Attached: This is shit.png (551x334, 431.1K)

There are three monkeys, christianity, judaism and islam and each one pretends to be the leader of the planet of apes. Each monkey pretends to be protected by this schizoid god and to be the chosen race, they say they have truth in their books rather in empirical evidence it is about what their books say not what their eyes see. Such is the life under tribalism.

Attached: Tips fedora _50799ef1e5007317de7f96dba4b50e89.jpg (557x711, 49.79K)

(((Empirical evidence)))

Doesn't Paul say in Romans that a minority (remnant) of Jews will convert?

God punished Israel for faggotry by sending Babylon to capture them. The most faggoty nations are heavily jewed. Rly makes me thnk.

Fun fact:
(((Tel Aviv))) is the sodomite capital of the world. Really fires up the furnace.

Smite all non-Christians for the glory of the Lord.

Jesus in the Talmud

Jesus in the Qur'an

Attached: 1425936130804-0.jpg (525x438, 76.6K)

The following is strictly my opinion, I've listened to theologians regarding Replacement Theology (e.g. Roman Catholic Church, Pastor Anderson, etc.) and I've listened to the arguments made by Christian Zionists. I don't particularly fall into either camp, I don't believe the Jewish people are saved if they don't accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah, but I also don't believe God has forgotten His Chosen People. For example, reading the Book of Revelation we see each tribe of Israel being listed out, so it is evident that some remnant of the nation of Israel still exists today whether we acknowledge it or not. We also have the following Scripture: I will bless them who bless you and curse him who curses you, and in you all families of the earth will be blessed. (Genesis 12:3) which is not only repeated to just Abraham but throughout the Bible to Abraham's descendants (this is something the movie Marching to Zion leaves out and doesn't address). I believe this is still applicable even to this day and that God hasn't forgotten His Chosen People. If anything, I don't understand Christians who actively participate in cursing Israel, are we not called to spread the Gospel to the four corners of the Earth? Even if the Jewish people were somehow supplanted by some obscure clan in the Caucuses region, we should be blessing every nation, including the Jews (Khazarian or not), so I don't understand when some pastor (e.g. Pastor Anderson) directs so much hate and vitriol against the Jewish people. That said, I don't understand the Star of David worship I see in some evangelical circles, they even go as far as to forbid from evangelizing to the Jewish people and I believe this Dual-Covenant Theology is outright heresy. Following the Holy Bible, even if one is not clear on the status of the Jewish people, we should be praying for them and evangelizing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them, and especially praying for Messianic Jews. After all, Jesus was a Jew and the 12 Apostles were all Jews as well.

Attached: This-is-the-King-of-the-Jews.png (627x463, 394.49K)

The west have been fighting (((Fake Israel's))) wars for quite some time, and the "blessing" we get for doing so is losing our countries to immigration and the desolation of what's left of Christianity.

It's so obvious at this point that they are Luciferans masquerading as Jews. Which is precisely what Revelation 2:9 warned us about so we should not call them Jews to begin with.

What's so great about the biblical Israel? It required active intervention by God and the prophets to keep it from falling into apostasy, which it did anyway and then was given over to pagan conquerors.

Actually, this is what Genesis 12:3 says:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Thee is singular, talking to Abraham himself only.

See Genesis 22:17 (KJV)
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Notice it says he shall possess the gate of HIS enemies. Now turn to Galatians 3:16.
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. [Galatians 3:16]

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. [Galatians 3:29]

They weren't Yids though.

Of course it is singular in that context because who else would God be talking to in that chapter? You're missing the hundreds of times God repeated the Abrahamic covenant to Isaac and Israel, which clearly applies to his descendants.

I suggest you also balance that out with Romans 11 where we Gentiles are grafted into True Israel. If we replaced True Israel, then what exactly are we being grafted into? True Israel exists (which I would argue are the Messianic Jews such as the 12 Apostles and many of the Early Church Fathers), and we Gentile believers are grafted into True Israel and as a result we also inherit the blessings of Abrahamic covenant as laid out in Galatians.

Regardless, we should be praying for them, not spewing out hatred and vitriol against anybody or group of people for that matter.

Attached: youve-been-grafted-romans-111136-1-638.jpg (638x479, 109.68K)

Marching to Zion is a good documentary. It shows you that modern day jews are ashkenazi which means not hebrews.

We are the real jews. We are the "chosen people". It's we the Christians that are called to worship God.

Hundreds of times? Can you please point out a few of the places you're thinking of, just give some references for us.

I'm not sure where you're getting that term from, Galatians 6:16 calls it the Israel of God, which I think best shows the distinction, because there could have been an Israel according to the flesh (Romans 9:3-4) but not as far as God is concerned. I only care about who God considers to be Israel because that is the only point of view that matters.
The same class of people that the blinded ones are cut off from. Those having the identity of the people of God, same as the election, same as the Israel of God. Compare Romans 9:24-26, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Hosea 1:10. (KJV)
This is true, compare Galatians 4:4-5, Hebrews 9:15, Hebrews 11:39-40. Until Jesus died and resurrected the third day, none had received the promise. Also see Romans 4:14. Because the people under the new covenant are not the same as the people under the Mosaic law, which was by bloodline. However, the promises of Abraham was not by the same, the promises of Abraham passed to the sole seed of Abraham, the only worthy successor, Jesus Christ. And now, through him to us. The Mosaic law was by bloodline, therefore it is a complete replacement in who is the people of God, because now it's switched over to the elect of God.
As it says in 2 John 9-11, anyone who bids them God speed is partaker of their evil deeds.

Galatians 3:17

It was an exaggeration for many times, and no, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You read the Bible for yourself and pray about it, it's fairly evident by just reading the Bible cover-to-cover.

That's not what Scripture says, it says if you welcome them as a fellow believer which is not what I'm suggesting. Praying for them is not the same as partaking in their idolatry and apostasy. And you're still missing the point that the 12 Apostles were Jews, along with Jesus Christ Himself. His concern was primarily only for the Jewish people when He was ministering on this Earth (To the Jew First, and Also to the Greek), but it so happened (as per God's Divine Plan) that their stumbling block became the cornerstone for the Gentiles, that we might even provoke them to jealousy.

That same verse applies to the Old Testament as well if you really think about it. It's one of the common themes of the Bible in my humble opinion.

Attached: jesus-jew-praying.jpg (320x311, 37.29K)

They are protected by money and a tribal sense of community first and foremost.

You have to ask what it means to be protected by God. Remember that the early Church was brutally persecuted to death, if being "protected by God" meant protected from physical harm or poverty, then it would mean that the Church and even pre-Christian holy men were not "protected by God". Of course this would be absurd, so the protection is not physical, but rather spiritual.

Now looks at the Jews and the degeneracy they are spreading throughout the world. Does that look like a people who are spiritually protected?

>Does that look like a (((people))) who are spiritually protected?

Id say yes by demons and gullible goys

Attached: vcYnXn0.jpg (640x314 141.1 KB, 77.35K)

You have none.

2 John 10
If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

Ok, but are they Yids? I think you've just got two completely different groups confused here.

I'm glad that at least you have no issue with all my other points though.

Yes, and the righteous people of the Old Testament had faith in God. Today's Jews reject Jesus and therefore reject God. If you reject God you are not of faith and therefore not a son of Abraham.

Book of Revelation say their will be jews (falsly so called) in the end times so they a 'protected' in a sense

I'm not here to win an argument, I have my viewpoints and clearly you have yours, just hopefully bringing up a couple points to make you think and to bring clarity to what the Bible says instead of being filtered through some pastor with anger management issues. It seems you're set on your ways to hate a certain group of people when the Bible clearly forbids showing favoritism and that we are to preach the Gospel to the four corners of the Earth with compassion and love. I suggest you read 2 John 10 in the original Aramaic transcription, because apparently somebody you're listening to has warped the context to mean something completely different than what God intended. For example, if my own brother was a Satanist, I would still pray for his soul, but of course I would do nothing with what he does. How much more will I pray for him if my own brother was a Jew? Do you get my point? God is the Final Judge and there is only enough room for God on the Throne, not anyone else. God bless.

Attached: thepassionofthechrist.jpg (620x465, 49.53K)

There is a difference between punishment and being disowned. God didn't disown His Chosen People, to whom Jesus Christ was born, but I'm sure they are still under punishment as they are clearly blind to the Gospel. God hasn't forgotten His People, and one day they will all come to realize that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. When the Jews were in the Babylonian exile, do you think God disowned them or was God punishing them? We are living in the End Days for the past 2,000 years, so don't think that God has forgotten His People, His Ways are higher than our ways just as high as the heavens are above the Earth.

Attached: main-qimg-0f0d6874f97f4602507194eb0b8dfbd7.png (509x365, 317.14K)