Now that the dust has settled, who did more damage to the Roman Catholic Church?

Now that the dust has settled, who did more damage to the Roman Catholic Church?

Martin Luther, or Cardinal Annibale Bugnini?

Attached: luther or bugnini.png (749x299, 563.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
bloggerpriest.com/2010/08/29/why-did-pope-john-paul-ii-kiss-the-koran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Martin Luther for sure otherwise supposedly bugnini wouldn't have had any prots to collaborate with

Attached: 233826a67be66a810b23a263230da62e_XL.jpg (250x196, 44.55K)

Luther. All we have about Bugnini is character defamation and some bunk about him being a freemason, in addition to trad-sperg tears.

The Jews and the Catholic elite themselves, but specifically the Jews. It is always the Jews.

Neither, the Medici and Borgia families did the most damage. Luther dindu nuffin XD

I feel like the Bible probably did the most
;)

It wasn't Luther it was Kings and rulers who wished to be lawless and practice adultery without anyone criticizing them.

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html

Progressive apostolics YES!

Pope Paul VI because he approved and promulgated all of the modernism. He's worse than Pope Francis Imo.

The one in charge of protecting it.

Attached: 63bc4e329e12db923fc6b57dcb6d4f25.jpg (615x488, 51.46K)

Annibale Bugnini hands down. The rise of Protestantism was inevitable in the modern era due to the rise of liberalism and secularism and political trends of the time. The Protestant Reformation would have happened even if Luther never existed. Bugnini, on the other hand, did not weaken the Church by creation of heretical sects that understood themselves as non-Catholics. Instead he destroyed the patrimony of the Catholic Church so that even Catholics can no longer enjoy the Church's traditional liturgy. Bugnini didn't work alone. We would have liturgical "reforms" by people like Pope Pius XII without Bugnini. But the 20th century liturgical reforms were much more centralized and carried out by a much smaller group of people.

Typical c*Tholic

Shoo shoo, protty boy.

uh oh, he’s right. better call him a prot

Typical p*rot

muslims are a christian heresy, so they do technically worship God, as much as the Jews do

the document nowhere claims they follow Christ, the only true way, however

The question is not who, but what.

Missionary faiths require eternal maintenance, especially if they're monotheistic AND claim to be the one true faith.

Every little problem causes ripples.
That's why Christians today STILL have to deal with even the most "brainlet" questions like "if god gud why there bad stuff".

It's been almost two thousand years and the problems never stop because they are built into the basics.

It is for sure martin luther who did more damage not only to the catholics, but also christians world wide. As luther continued the forced introduction of the age of enlightement into members of the church by the (((babylonians))). His leaveness reason is logical, but was not of faith and anything not of faith is sin romans 14:23.

>implying we worship (((satan)))
This is your brain on catholicism

make up more lies about the Church of Christ, we'll see how it pays off

No they worship Allah who commands violent subjugation of the world. To equate the two is either ignorance or willful blindness as in

(((Man, if only that Jesus just listened to us he would still be alive. If only he would stop telling lies about us, doesn't he know we can trace our succession all the way to Moses himself? Truly he is boiling hell)))

Attached: images (8).jpg (291x173, 10.64K)

Catholic church fell after trying so hard to get the pagans in changing for them, its not the church it should be.

The Priests and Bishops sit in Peter's seat. So practice and observe everything they tell you.

oy vey, the catholic church is full of bad goys who have subjugated jews for centuries! listen to your protestant pastors and war for israel!

BASED

Attached: web-pope-john-paul-ii-kisses-coran-000_sapa990826874560-afp-ai1.jpg (874x583, 135.51K)

woops, meant to reply to

t. Never seen Marching to Zion

bloggerpriest.com/2010/08/29/why-did-pope-john-paul-ii-kiss-the-koran/

Attached: 116.jpg (498x750, 37.98K)

It's just his private interpretation

…definitely set aside.

you liar, it's right there and you calumniate the man

Let me get this straight, the Pope admits Islamic-moon demon isn't God but still kisses the Koran and praises the muslims' devoutness to their moon demon…and you caths still don't see the problem?

Attached: 18e3d2b29bff2d2fa41ea29b2a43b741 (1).jpg (480x409, 48.73K)

Facts that I've never even heard of this guy …
I would argue Luther didn't do damage to the Catholic Church.
So protestantism became a thing. And? You really think that the world would not still have independent churches? The Anglicans split, so why wouldn't a Swedish or German National Catholic Church have appeared?

< mfw I realise I'm trying to talk reason in a bait thread

Attached: oh-look-its-this-bait-the-protestants-thread-again.jpg (600x613, 119.13K)

I been there dude. It seems like there's a lot of these on here compared to some of the other boards.

He led generations of christians away from the Church, and his anti-Catholic ideology paved the way for people like Louis VIII to throw out the Church and have priests/nuns murdered.

that's serious damage.

read a history book.

I have bad news for you…

Nice image, baptist-homo