Did you inject dead baby cells to your child yet?

Daily reminder, a Christian should not take vaccines since vaccines are made from dead animals and fetus.
also vaccines causes autism.
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=U0mC2Fm12Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=EEM76hEPEWM

Attached: 1521988652514.png (618x618, 247.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0mC2Fm12Dc?t=375
naturalnews.com/2018-04-30-autism-is-highest-in-areas-with-the-highest-vaccination-rates.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3395437/
globalfreedommovement.org/5-historical-vaccine-scandals-suppressed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_tissue_in_vaccines
immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/vaticandocument.htm
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24814559/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK332896/
fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/QuestionsaboutVaccines/ucm143521.htm
naturalnews.com/033834_vaccines_ingredients.html
archive.is/xsM9C
archive.is/OqkVY
archive.is/WCJqL
archive.is/I89Mm
archive.is/ILNrh
archive.is/B2Q12
archive.fo/95nfk
archive.fo/5pESr
archive.fo/cEkBJ
archive.fo/NH713
archive.is/KdkHt
archive.fo/q0c0R
archive.is/fJqqn
archive.fo/9f1KX
archive.li/azPMV
archive.is/t8r67
archive.is/YYyC2
archive.is/4Zky2
archive.fo/FLIb2
archive.is/bGMZ3
youtu.be/chTsJko_m84
youtu.be/rfVOtvvvIV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At 6:15 she says that the Catholic church has approved the vaccines which uses dead fetus
youtu.be/U0mC2Fm12Dc?t=375

The more they vaccinate the people of a country, the more calvinis- I mean autist they become

naturalnews.com/2018-04-30-autism-is-highest-in-areas-with-the-highest-vaccination-rates.html

Attached: 496a9aafbcda24d41ad2f3fc9bcc49e135157c1bff2878bfb644020cd8c17299.jpg (706x706, 38.98K)

In my country your are compelled to vaccine your child; and the government wants to expand the list..

Attached: 0.jpg (246x246, 27.44K)

Is it Australia?
In my country I skipped the forced MMR vaccination shots by begging the doctor lol, he falsely signed that I've received vaccination shots.

Attached: 1524171447649.jpg (638x629, 43.97K)

Bill Gates on population control through vaccination.

France..

Attached: 1524605474-macron.jpg (720x530, 70.2K)

Why are the cells of a dead fetus used in vaccines? I know of stem cells but from my understanding, stem cells are a very specific thing and you have to apply to receive stem cells. I guess I'll take my time watching those videos since that's probably addressed.

But yeah, I my opinion before watching that video is that I thought vaccines were good and healthy. You inject some dead or weakened version of a bacteria into somebody, their body learns how to fight it and voila! When the real thing comes, your body will know what to do.

Jew much?

Attached: 83164b554e58ed12a03a624fb15699b654e8d5cba5269741f08c21d93b8e2cd4.png (259x194, 87.04K)

Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother;
Leviticus:21:11

And upon whatsoever any of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any vessel of wood, or raiment, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel it be, wherein any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.
Leviticus:11:32

Hi Goldestein.

Viruses are not alive in the first place. Vaccines are weakened viruses that when injected, allow the body to develop defenses against the stronger form of the virus. In fact, Lous Pasteur, the French scientist who discovered vaccination, was a Catholic who was strongly opposed to the Aethiest movement in science in the 19th century. It does not contain fetal cells. This is the most low-effort trolling I've seen on this board in a while.
It sure is summer in here.

Edward Jenner is the person who invented the first vaccination and his son died of brain damage and disease due to the vaccination.
globalfreedommovement.org/5-historical-vaccine-scandals-suppressed/

While it's partially true, vaccines like polio is basically dead viruses. The MMR vaccine however is a live one.

As for the polio vaccines the virus is not alive but it has been made from dead animals, so yeah.

Attached: vaccine-schedule-then-and-now-2016.jpg (540x960, 61.33K)

What do you think of anti-malaria vaccinations? Should Christians get those?

Viruses are not "alive" is my point. They do not meet the minimum requirements for being alive. In the Bible, even plants don't count as unclean if they're dead. If you can't get a polio vaccine because it's from a dead animal, then I guess you can't eat meat, either.
And if you don't vaccinate your child against polio you deserve to suffer for causing your child's death. Millstone and so on.

Waoh, the meme just evolved

Any numbskull who learned basic biology knows vaccine does not comes from that source. winnie the pooh off Zig Forums or kike, try to false-flag us like the flat earth shit again?

winnie the pooh off and repent.

Developed by GlaxoSmithKline  with support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, I wouldn't personally take one since malaria is not fatal. I don't trust Bill Gates since he thinks that we're overpopulating the earth and that the population must be reduced.

First it's not ethical,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_tissue_in_vaccines
Second, Mercury in the vaccination can cause neurological problems and aluminium when injected to blood is harmful. Why would you inject those into your blood, the blood of of a human is for the life.

You could have done some research before typing that, please don't be rude on a Christian board.

Attached: IMG_20180501_120309_496.jpg (700x700, 89.12K)

Apparently the Vatican approved the use of fetal cells in vaccines.

immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/vaticandocument.htm

My bad. Got real wrathful when a seemingly "*that* thread again" popped up.

The mercury and aluminum used in vaccines are non-toxic isotopes and bey are very small amounts.
They don't use the same isotope of mercury that you'd find in a thermometer.

I wish it were true but thimerosal, the Mercury which is present in the vaccine does do some serious damage to the neurology system, it's been proven too.

U vegan goldberg?

No.

Attached: 1424737103441.jpg (884x902, 294.91K)

It is in too small amounts and in a form that does not harm. As far as i am concerned there are vaccines without mercury in that form.

Conspiracies are good. This one is not. Educate yourself.

Check this

Is that how you got it?

Now now, let's not be disingenuous.

Although I don't discard the idea of autism being caused by vaccines, I think they come from the broadening of the autsim definition and environmental changes (the internet means less socialization) rather than vaccines.

Dead fibroblasts from a baby from 1969. Can you imagine the horror?
Let's not forget the cancer cells HeLa. >WHAAAAT? THEY TEST VIRUSES ON CANCER CELLS?

Dude. Vaccines are safe. The baby is long gone.
We are not eating the baby, ok? This is no child sacrifice here.

How about you and your "based" antivax comunity find yourselves some remote place where you can just die out. I'll have you know there is a measles epidemic in Romania and children die. But you don't care because you're "based"!

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27.32K)

I'm afraid, our scripture condemns killing a baby for a "greater" good.
Injecting the dead baby is worse than eating it, for the blood is sacred in our faith.
There was a measles outbreak in California too, more then half of the victims were vaccinated.

Attached: 247061-Soren-Kierkegaard-Quote-Wherever-there-is-a-crowd-there-is-untruth.jpg (3840x2160, 806.96K)

My a$$.

Vaccines are good and you don't sin nor do you go to hell for being vaccinated (with or without personal consent).

Also here is the greater good meme in the link you posted. So yeah. Vaccines are good.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-19-29-57.png (684x244, 59.82K)

I'm aware that vaccination doesn't send people to hell but the issue is that it's not ethical to make something "good" out of a murdered baby.
Let's not forget the thread topic, it's about the adverse effects of MMR vaccines.
There're mothers and heartbroken fathers who has lost their children after vaccination and you can even meet them irl, apparently my mother knows some of them, the children, they change their personality after vaccination due to the neurological damage done by the harmful substance in vaccine.
One might show statistics which says otherwise but there are statistics which are vice versa.

Attached: the only agreeable Calvin saying.jpg (640x788, 72.39K)

You sound pretty agnostic to me.

1 in a million children die because of vaccines (the actual number). Would you accept to swim across the river just because there could be an earthquake and the bridge may fall?

As far as the chemicals are concerned, there is no study to back it up. Mercury is in a safe form and it has also been removed.

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html

Git gud.

Attached: f1f6ec4c5c08866b0c26fa56997c47c772bfeceb428ea9316e123b06e9a8c979.jpg (555x644, 30.11K)

Here lies the problem, the CDC has committed a fraud and they lie about vaccine.

A vaccine is simply dead cells of a virus that gives your body a blueprint of how to deal with live variations of that dead cell. So it using dead cells is not weird. And the vaccines that are suspect are the ones that has a tun of really useless shit like Mercury/Metals/preservatives. And the fact that in certain parts of the world like America there is this sick practice of shooting up a baby with 10 different vaccines at the same time.

Attached: 1332662657083.png (392x366, 118.96K)

In 1970, one in 5000 children were diagnosed with autism, now It's 1 in 45 children.
It's not about the death, it's about the autism.

Nice source you have there m8.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24814559/

The debate can go on if you want.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK332896/

Attached: p-242.jpg (486x255, 64.73K)

yeah ok, that means that meat is outlawed also since meat is made of dead animals too

Pic related just below your image

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-21-39-18.png (684x780, 117.48K)

No mention of vaccines. Only a rise in autism.

They don't claim it to be a fact, rather they use "more likely".

You're doing no justice to the verse, the animals which has faced natural death or diseased death are said to be unclean. For small pox vaccines they infect the animal with small pox and wait for it to spread and then they extract it from its kidney.

Attached: quote-there-are-two-ways-to-be-fooled-one-is-to-believe-what-isn-t-true-the-other-is-to-refuse-soren-kierkegaard-35-35-75.jpg (850x400, 50.5K)

Still no mention of vaccines. What are we talking about?

Attached: 15b5c8dad011f4d15d9d14256daad3dc5cf0b20fa34a556fbc8c1e84f96e50bc.jpg (400x600, 28.73K)

Explain to me how postnatal vaccines alter the prenatal brain structure of a fetus? Is a gluten free diet for the child the answer to curing it?

You sure are a nice person to talk to, but let me ask you this,

Do you think it's ethical to use vaccines which are based on the aborted child ?

Is it okay to inject the child with Mercury and aluminium, though there are research which has proven them to be harmful ?
^ notable side effects for MMR vaccines are, seizures, fever, diarrhea and change in personality. These are confirmed side effects so far.

What do you think of forced vaccination ? Doesn't it infringe the freedom of the individual ?

The animal DNA present in the vaccine might be harmful but not enough studies have been conducted on that so let's ignore that.

What if the pharmaceutical industry bribed it's way through CDC and made up a false report on mercury ?

What about Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? it protects the manufacturer from the injury claims.

And lastly about those parents who claim that the vaccine made their children autistic. They must be either be ignorant about the presence of autism or they lost something valuable that they go mad after the pharmaceutical industry.

Attached: 18AA5E3E31EB4D6EA0E859C813D60378.jpeg (393x604, 49.43K)

It doesn't say that, it says that dead vermin spread disease which they do. It's irrelevant to this thread.

A century ago, yeah, nowadays it's made in the lab and doesn't involve animals.

I can only hope that they've stopped the use of animal but unfortunately they haven't.

fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/QuestionsaboutVaccines/ucm143521.htm

naturalnews.com/033834_vaccines_ingredients.html

Wait Zig Forums hasn't taken the vaccine pill yet?

A Parent’s Response to the New York Times’ Article: Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions
archive.is/xsM9C

If Your Doctor Insists That Vaccines Are Safe, Then Have Them Sign This Form
archive.is/OqkVY

Glyphosate in Vaccines as Well as Food?
archive.is/WCJqL

Borax Being Added to Vaccines
archive.is/I89Mm

Sweden Rejects Forced Vaccinations
archive.is/ILNrh

Effort to Kill New Vaccine Studies Fails
archive.is/B2Q12

Vaccines: A Simple Way to Discover the Truth
archive.fo/95nfk
Vaccines Provide Herd Immunity?
archive.fo/5pESr

Vaccines.news publishes emails from Boston Heralds hate-filled VACCINE MURDER advocate Rachelle Cohen
archive.fo/cEkBJ

More children harmed by VACCINES than from GUNSHOTS, government statistics reveal
archive.fo/NH713

Vaxxed Film Axed
archive.is/KdkHt

CDC Blocks Whistleblower From Vaccine Injury Testimony
archive.fo/q0c0R

Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC
archive.is/fJqqn

Autism-Vaccine Cover-up Snowballs as Whistleblower’s Identity is Revealed
archive.fo/9f1KX

FDA Announced That Vaccines Are Causing Autism
archive.li/azPMV

Pilot Comparative Study on the Health of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated 6-12 Year Old US Children
archive.is/t8r67

Vaccine-autism study retracted — again
archive.is/YYyC2

Bombshell Studies: Vaccinated Kids Sicker than Unvaccinated
archive.is/4Zky2

Vaccine Studies Debunked
archive.fo/FLIb2

Unconscionable Merck operative tried to bury scientific study revealing harm caused by Gardasil
archive.is/bGMZ3

The article you posted contradicts your statement that they infect animals and wait for them to die of the disease. Did you even read it?

Love you

It is most unfortunate and sad to hear about children being aborted. Not to mention to use him/her as a health product after. Yet there aren't many ways to fighting back viruses. Ethical? No. Ethical would be to take fibroblasts from a living fetus. The doctors probably found something sprcial in those fibroblasts as they did in the HeLa cancer cells. But ethic does not align with how God thinks and acts
so there's that.

Here i totally disagree. I already told mercury is not in free form. It is in a combined form that gets eliminated quickly after it enters bloodstream.
Fever and diarrhea are normal for the introduction of foreign bodies in the organism.
Personality and seizure are the autism meme.

What do you think of forced baby baptism? See where i am going?

DNA is a huge protein. When you injure yourself some of your own DNA gets into bloodstream. Same inflamatory response as with the animal. It's not the DNA that causes imunity, it's the antigens. Different proteins.

Why would the elites want a sick and unable to work cattle? Say you had slaves, wouldn't you want them to be healthy? Same rule applies here. What they don't want you to be is: Christian, smart and with power in society.

I'm not into bureaucracy.

Probably the trauma of the needle? It is still a problem in the medical community.

You know, with all the vax=autism crysis going on most doctors would be most open to explain this stuff. I should know. I am one. My advice if you are really interested. Contact a virologist and ask him/her on this issue. OPEN A HIGHSCHOOL OR COLLEGE MEDICAL BOOK. And don't fall for this conspiracy. There are may conspiracies out there meant to discredit the good ones.

You are a Chrisitan so you promote Christ.

Inform yourself from people with knowledge in this field. You probably don't even have basic organic chemestry understanding.

Attached: FB_IMG_15227449128763107.jpg (720x562, 256.37K)

Attached: no-seriously-this-guy-is-holding-a-you-deserve-ra-1-2975-1367013802-5_big.jpg (355x236, 51.29K)

I don't think God would support injecting foreign material in human body.

For real ? There're cases of it and there are people who have lost their children to this.

Obviously it's wrong, Bible doesn't say to slave people and yeah it's the individual body and it's their choice.

They don't think of that when vaccination pays billion

I don't think the trauma of needle would change the personality of the child forever

How about eating shrimp? God forbids it too. And it's not the baby cell you are injecting. The baby cells are used as host cells. The infected cells are put into a mixer and the liquid is heated up in order to destroy the virus or weaken it.
Just to be clear. There is this one baby that got aborted in 1969. His cells were stored and have the posibility to divide for many years. No babies that are aborted get their cells collected. Felt like i have to mention that

SOOOUUUURRRRRCCEEEE! In all our talk there has been no correlation between autism and vaccines.

Won't debate this. No point in debating.

But they do :))). The slaves have to be in shape in order to work.

Fever is normal reaction and no baby dies or changes if they have one episode.
Then again no correlation. The needle is my personal theory but there is no evidence of brain damage and vax.

I am tired. Probably will respond tomorrow.

youtu.be/chTsJko_m84

youtu.be/rfVOtvvvIV0

Back again.
Your videos proove sh*t.
1.Not reliable. We don't see the whole life of the child as to draw a conclusion. Chrry picking is highly problematic.
2. We don't see the moment the kids have been injected
3. There is no medical paper that testifies that the children suffer from autism. The kids just move around like before.

prove*