URGENT NEED FOR MODERATION

WE HAVE BEEN PLAGUED BY THE FAKE KRAUT/SPERGKIKE ALL YEAR LONG.

They always come to the thread and spam mutt, mutt, mutt with the same damn VPN (German, swiss, ukrainian, no flag and unknown flag), they can't argue and just insult and report people if people complain about it.

BO, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Attached: Same fucking spergkike.png (1868x914 569.05 KB, 212.14K)

I agree. This shit is getting old and the "humor" is cuckchan tier .

It's not humor, the spergkike does it to piss off people and destroy threads.

I wonder how many VPNs he's burned through just to keep this up. Imagine being so assblasted that you spend money to spam an imageboard.
Anyways just wordfilter mutt

It doesn't need to be filtered, because even if it's filtered, it's still gonna write m*tt.

The solution to this case is banning, permaban.

He's already been permabanned at least three dozen times.

Then alas, just filter the damn kike.

The nuclear option needs to be done, much like when that one tripfag came here ages back. ayy ausmod make me a mod

Oh man, you must really hate it when people don't align with your worldviews. What a contributive thread and substantial evidence you have posted my friend. How many VPN have I burnt through?
None. But your permabanned ass, spermuttgookkike? You can tell us.

Your content will a never be more than diahrrea.

Attached: smug 5.jpg (300x168, 9.34K)

Ausmod, please. You're our only hope.

But I'm not the permabanned autist here. I will be very amused when the ausfaggot delete your posts again and ban another set of your IPs.

Jesus Christ he's quick

Attached: 2.png (417x312, 99.22K)

Why am I dragged into this, gyrofriend. I didnt even say the bad word.

OP made the thread not because people hurt his nato feefees, but because spergkike spams "muh mutts XD" in every thread

Amerimutts is a pretty common meme now. And there has been more and more refugees from 4 chan.
What I don't understand is that why we are making mutts a meta, and why some people here dont see that this thread is guilty of samefagging autism as well.

And frankly from the muh fake kraut screeching, I reported this OP out of spite too. Stay permabanned, retard.

I'm not a fan of spam but I can't help but join amerimutt threads because it triggers so many of you.
If you can't handle people hanging shit on you then get off imageboards.

Attached: bones.jpg (863x752, 143.42K)

Checked and Heil Hitler
And this too. Fuck wordfilter and fuck wrongthink. Funny how the demographic screaming for censorship here are so filled with butthurt they forget which ideological labels they espouse.

But you forget to sage and report all the burgermutt flag in this thread . Sage and report everything in this autismal meta shit thread.

Agreed.

Attached: hunting_for_corn_syrup.gif (575x3110 260.77 KB, 2.63M)

You're responding to Spergkike.

Ah yes of course ten full posts of redtexted "mutt" repeated is quality content and le ebic funny meme. Kill yourself.
Bump.

Wait no shit excuse me, I suck dicks.

You were right the first time.

Attached: download38aadab4__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2f20181220_140903.png (1195x580, 1.05M)

Your shitshattering will never implement a wordfilter here, just so you know :)

They were deleted, and OP is just a clapstitan who is buttmad that people are enjoying bullying people who bullied them before

LMAO

I don't like it because it keeps derailing threads. I'm just tired of it, all I want is entertaining discussion on weapons instead of everything devolving to /int/ levels.
Arguably this could be fixed by turning off flags, I would probably be in favour for that.

Attached: 待ち伏せ.webm (480x360, 9.21M)

So it's fine because the BO has to go through and delete his spam constantly? Makes sense.

Half a year ago I would've disagreed, but at this point I can't help but agree with you.

You're not fooling anyone, Glowing One.

Simultaneous post, RIP. Spergook has never spammed anything. All he's known for is getting into autistic arguments over how soldiers don't need medical supplies or food, and also how pistols are useless so we should have underbarrel shotguns instead. At one point he LARPed as a German briefly. If you think any of the mutt spam shit originates from him you're so impressionable and uninformed that I wonder why you're even in this thread.

You neither, (2).

Yeah right. Unlike the certain same sperg that has had god knows how many IPs banned, who screams fake kraut if any Euro here steps out of line.
Nice try bumping your own austism meta thread.

Sorry, spergook. We cant just find selfies of 1940 Germans having fun with guns.

Living in your head rent free, Jew. Have you taken your schizophrenia medication today?

Aw, you should call me a yid instead, spergook. All the pictures I can find from the attic is of my grandpa shooting a GI between the eyes. Pretty fun.

I've been thinking of this myself, too. I'm NEET right now so moderating is a second off of my eternal free time and I've been around for years here.

I feel the same way, I was in favour for keeping flags but turning them off temporarily and seeing the result, then making a final decision whether or not to keep or remove them would be good.

Yes, Spergook was a retard but he was a entertaining and harmless retard.
What year was that thread even made? I lost track of time around 2017 and I can't put my finger on if it was 2016 or early 2017. I'd love to revisit it again, does anyone have an archive of it?

Attached: gondola derrorism.mp4 (1280x720, 676.18K)

I guess I will have to apply "mutts" in every possible grammatical form more often :^)

You do realize this method will never work again, right?

What are you talking about?

Nagging and bitching will never make a BO relinquish his post again. Especially if half the calls for it are from the same sperg he permabanned.

Do you even know how this website works?

No difference. No autist will be given a post with executive power.

The original owner did with the current aus man due to a faggot shitting the place up. Then that owner took a dive and aus man took over.

Attached: 12a496dff0a47b4f7df465376b310f5b118a157b45d6842f8740e5416ea1f18e.jpg (236x326, 24.34K)

How unfortunate for you.

Attached: e88c8e1e79460a0fb3293ae54214c00a61ba833863561f16e51f3e42552c205d.jpg (240x280, 15.58K)

The best solution is a filter to something funny, like "I am a cum drinking nogunz faggot, please rape my face".

I don't like censorship on the boards, or on the internet in general. I'm also a man who prefers the old world, and I am strong on the issue of pure blood. That all being said, the whole "mutts' shit that goes on and on is obvious subversion meant to destroy the board and disrupt it to the point it simply quits working. Its stage 4 fucking metastatic cancer. Someone should cut it out.

You need to be permabanned faggot. Quit ruining threads.

I find it hilarious that you guys haven't realized that the mutt spammer is the BO or at the very least Australian.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: 86ca25282d3f317efa539b053326e9e48061b971c802a0437504145cc84e9928.gif (335x375, 463.13K)

Said the spammer.

Nice anal cream for yourself, mutt :^)

This might be true.

You really are retarded, aren't you? It's not possible for someone to have reading comprehension this bad on purpose, that's simply outside of autistic capabilities. You must just be full-on inbred, which is normal for (((your))) kind.

If AusBO is the muttspammer, then he is doing a great fucking job.

Attached: 1448907978028-k.png (400x976, 246.76K)

That bulge looks suspicious…

I wish the agent orange would've killed you instead of keeping you alive as a retard.
Kill yourself, spergook.

Now that's just plain shit.

Attached: IMG_1540.JPG (935x859, 133.15K)

It's just where she keeps her wallet

Unironically this, it's just too juicy

KEK

Threads have been getting derailed a lot lately. The best option is to actually start clamping down on idiots who take random threads and turn them into an argument into "Is X white?"
Especially considering this usually happens in threads about organizing against gun control (((by pure coincidence.)))

Attached: soy_food.mp4 (1280x720, 5.69M)

Funny how it is only spergs like OP that shit their pants about the word "mutt". Must be that Freudian (((psychology)))

Open your mouth, Strelok.

But the BO does just that. Why do you think spermutt/spergook is still permabanned and is hopping every single possible burger IP?

The Jew cries as he spams at you.

So, spergook, which which americlap IP are you on this time? Why do you always get banned? we all know why

Everyone knows the reason Mossad sent you here is to get as many VPNs banned as possible so that real contributors to the board will lose access and won't be able to spread awareness about you and your antigun brethren's kikery.

Why is spergook such a goddamn sperg?

Attached: IMG_1508.JPG (564x797, 95.63K)

Sorry, I don't support anti gun politicians, unlike you and your dog, spergook.

Oh boi, somebody is really triggered over a word.

A second ago you were calling me the same person. You've also accused a bunch of other clearly different posters of being the same guy. Which one is it, kike? Take your pills.

test from us east

Attached: 1c5d78e758957f946d462eace5e484593fe6065aa7ea4305e0ca60bafd0c9bf6.jpg (555x585, 32.62K)

The filter can be set to change mutt to whatever they want it to say. Could change mutt to "I am an assmad VPN hopper" if BO wanted to.

He doesn't even know who you are. He just saw somebody make a spergook joke, doesn't know the context, and decided to shitfling it everywhere because it gets your goat.

I'm not that guy, though, and I shouldn't have to explain that. Look at my post ID. I can point to my posts in other threads, too, if you need me to; there's nothing to prove about it. This faggot is only here to shit up the board, it's as simple as that.

I'm Ausmod and I'm the muttspammer sarcasm
You mulattoes really need to chill.

Back to nu/pol/ with you subhumans.

If a wordfilter gets you to fuck off back to 4chan it's fine.

Where did I mention a wordfilter, you illiterate nigger?

Attached: shut_up_nigger.png (784x820, 885.79K)

Again. It isn't just one or two fuckers doing this shit. Just deleting derail posts/replies like any spam would work fine.

Yes it is. Your post just responded to him. If you had reading comprehension you would notice the exact same posting style and grammatical mistakes being present in every one of the autist's spam posts. Take your ignorant head out of the sand.

Attached: 54_Ninjartist_534509.jpg (648x524 380.07 KB, 32.27K)

I don't even care about the mutt memes, but the /int/ shitposting is starting to get annoying.

It's just one guy, no less. Along with spergook that keeps taking the bait every time.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26.15K)

Funny how they react when they are treated the same way they treated others. What a bunch of stinking idiots.

This is /intl/nigger agitprop. American flags have never started the 'muh huwhiteness' derailing on any board I've ever visited. It's consistently been German and Brit flags.

The Jew cries as he spams at you.

Reminder that faggots that claim "banning spam is censorship" are freech goons and need to fuck off back to /intl/

The only spam I see here is some assravaged meta shit.

Shut it, spergook.
I bet you're the assclown that's been spamming the board for months and switching IP to make it seem like you want to fight it. You won't become BO or a VOL that easily.

Attached: 32c2946aa06d520d4704b01fed404106a2b2121fef7241e073bbc9a8c91c3367.jpg (405x322, 27.78K)

The Jew cries out as he spams at you.