John Todd

What are your deep thoughts on John Todd, the supposed ex-witch of the Collins family that was attacked several times when he was telling Christians about exclusive information given to him in witchcraft before he got saved in 1972, got falsey convicted for several cases of rape, was drugged in prison, and sent to an insane asylum where he died in 2007?

Attached: 529e275b.jpg (188x270, 16.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5T7KxykDX6Q
youtu.be/orn_N8OUOnU
youtu.be/4cCy-XnMy0s
youtu.be/8AIohUs42jc
youtu.be/Lf2HXiZszQ8
web.archive.org/web/20040109041001/http://www.angelfire.com/ms/seanie/forgeries/charlottewells.html
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070510094542AAY6WI0
jesus-messiah.com/charlotte/html/charlotte.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/charlot1.htm
oldlandmark.wordpress.com/category/people/oneness-pentecostals/charlotte-keckler/
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/why_catholicism_is_so_popular.htm
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
amazon.co.uk/Bearing-False-Witness-Debunking-Anti-Catholic/dp/1599474999
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dropped.

Why? Those things are bad?

One's evil, one's good, and two are harmless but kind of stupid. Shows that Todd here was one of those people who's afraid of everything.

1. If you think Catholicism is harmless, you should listen to sister Charlotte's testimony on Youtube regarding it. 2. Christian rock as in hardcore rock induced by LSD, not soft rock. 3. Dungeons and dragons is bad in the same way Harry Potter is bad, inspires those who are ignorant on the subject of witchcraft to want to join it.

Another problem with your attack is that is doesn't account for all the failed attempts on John Todd's life by supposed witches.

He sounds like an absolute nutjob.

He could of very well been. I don't know, since I never met him. You should listen to the audio recordings of his testimonies though, since they seem really convincing.
youtu.be/5T7KxykDX6Q
youtu.be/orn_N8OUOnU
Someones modern interpretation of his recordings:
youtu.be/4cCy-XnMy0s
youtu.be/8AIohUs42jc
youtu.be/Lf2HXiZszQ8

stopped reading there
web.archive.org/web/20040109041001/http://www.angelfire.com/ms/seanie/forgeries/charlottewells.html

The same argument you used was heavily disliked in a yahoo answers page
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070510094542AAY6WI0

I would like you to read this:
jesus-messiah.com/charlotte/html/charlotte.html

P.S. I'd reccommend that you stop being a coward and completely read someones comment. Those who say that disagreeing with one argument is good enough to stop listening to them or reading their comments don't get anywhere in life. Even if I'm wrong on one argument doesn't mean I'm wrong on everything.

wow I guess all those arguments have been BTFO since internet prots downvoted it on yahoo answers because they couldn't deal with rationality refuting their prejudices.
Typical emotional appeal without any argument of sort. I am sorry but I am not going to waste my time and give attention to someone who tries to force down our throats complete scare-mongering fabrications that were created by the usual protestants who don't want their followers to learn true Catholicism. The fact that you are even mentioning a story like this means you are a person who will believe anything that enforces his bias without any sort of critical thinking.
I have listened to her speech on youtube. She does not speak like a Catholic, she speaks like a protestant nutjob. She says a lot of things that are not Catholic doctrine but protestants think Catholics believe. A nun would never make such obvious mistakes, and would never speak like that. Hence it is a hoax.
>jesus-messiah.com/charlotte/html/charlotte.html
I don't even get the point of this link, it's literal "I know another prot that knew her and believed her" and "how dare he say she is lying? I am totally shaking right now!". You must be a troll, no other explanation at this point.
It is against board rules to not subscribe to the Nicene Creed, so I would ask you to refrain from that.

This is my last (you) 4 (you). Enjoy it!

1. First off, the woman in the recording was doing her testimony decades after she left, of course she wouldn't speak like a Catholic. 2. Why in the world is this board called Zig Forums if it accepts Catholic ideology primarily? Shouldn't this board be called /Catholic/? What a waste of time it was to go on this board. Talk about false advertising.

Before I go, I want you to read some of this stuff. Quite a lot if I do say so myself.
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/charlot1.htm

She describes things that she supposedly had to do as a nun, and priests told her. So it doesn't matter how long it was since then, those people wouldn't talk like that. Unless you want to imply that she changed her version of the story after a while, which would also invalidate everything she says.
The Nicene Creed is not only Catholic. How can you call yourself Christian if you don't subscribe to it is the real question.

1. She got rid of her Catholic identity, so there is no point for her to speak like a Catholic. Remember, the internet didn't exist at the time, so there was no protestant to correct her terms. Also she was an old lady with a weak memory, have some mercy. 2. The definition of Christian is one who believes and follows Jesus's ideologies, not someone who subscribes to a system of beliefs made by imperfect people. Yes, other faiths use the Nicene Creed such as the Orthodox Church, I'm not denying that, but it's only the Catholics that require you to subscribe to the creed, hence why I suspected this was a Catholic board in disguise as a Christian one.

You also didn't answer the questions in the link I gave you. These include:
Why did the 'debunker' claim he did much research, yet didn't know Charlotte's real name?
Why did it take decades for a Catholic to try and debunk it?
Why didn't any Catholic decide to debate her? Answer these questions and I'll take you more seriously.

In her stories the ebil Cathotlics who interact with her also speak like protestants and do and say the kind of stuff that protestants think Catholics do and say but we actually don't do and say. Thus she reveals herself very easily as being a liar.
Actually this is proof of her not being a Catholic, because she couldn't look up the right terminology that Catholics use on the internet. Instead she would have had plenty of protestants feeding her talking points since she was one of them and hung out with them.
Everyone who subscribes to the Nicene Creed is required to subscribe to it. In fact the orthodox schismed from catholics eactly for the difference of one single word present in the creed. You are really speaking from a place of huge ignorance here. The Nicene Creed is nothing but a statement of Christian faith. If you disagree with something in the Creed you are not a Christian, period.

Because we have better things to do. Furthermore because there is no need to, any Catholic who hears her story immediately realizes she's making stuff up to enable protestant prejudice, and nothing more.
What is there even to debate? She never gave any particular date, place and names of the people involved. She was purposedly vague. You can't debate against someone not giving any concrete evidence of anything. Also who says nobody tried to debate her anyway? For all we know she only went around protestant communities telling them she was ignognito because "the ebil catholics are after me". How could she debate someone that she claimed she was running away and hiding from? Complete nonsense.
I don't need to answer anything, this is just a waste of my time. You just want to believe Catholics are evil because it makes you feel better about not submitting to the truth of Christ as revealed and preserved in His Church. Everything else is just fallacious rationalization and prejudice.

The Dungeons and Dragons one I've read. It's an unhinged fantasy about how the game will turn you into a witch who will hang yourself when your character dies. It does nothing to address the obvious spiritual problems you see if you actually take a look at /tg/ or their game which include smarmy atheism, deviant sexuality and outright blasphemyl. Considering how the nerds embraced it for its goofy nonsense it may have made things worse, not better.

One last thing to note. I'm not against the Nicene Creed. I have used it in my church many times. I just don't get why a board that claims to be Christian seems to be Catholic biased by requiring the creed. Not all people of faith use it. Some prefer the Apostle's Creed, but does that automatically make them Non-Christian? Of course not. You should also be aware that those who made the Nicene Creed weren't gods. They were as imperfect as you and me and occassionally misinterpreted the Bible just like we all do because of our imperfection that originates with Adam and Eve. Requiring the Nicene Creed is blasphemy, since you are worshipping a group of flawed human individuals. What should be required to be considered a Christian is not a Creed, but whether or not you trust in God's scripture and try your best to follow it despite your flaws. I think I've said enough regarding this boards ridiculous system.

Did you even do any research on her? She died before the internet ever existed.
Proof?
Please read my recent comment regarding the Creed.
Yeah right. There are millions of Catholics out there in the world who would gladly debate with someone attacking their faith, yet there is no proof of a single Catholic trying to debunk her until after her death.
The abuse of nuns that was shown in one of those three links I gave you (which you didn't click on, because you're too cowardly to admit that you Catholics are Christ eroding Mary worshippers) the discovered dungeons in Mexican convents and the idol worshipping of figures like Mary that depraved nuns on primarily learning about Jesus.

Are you functionally illiterate or something?
There are already some in the link I posted at the beginning of the thread
I did. And I refuted it in my post.
The story is fake and she gives not even a shred of evidence any of it happened, so there is nothing to debunk. You can't debunk someone's proofless fantasy, the burden of proof is on her.
The goold old "I believe everything I read on the internet from websites done with microsoft frontpage in the 90s", never fails to amaze me

Probably because she didn't achieve any notability until her ramblings were put up on the internet

No, but you seem to be, implying that she could of used the internet by adding in "Catholics use on the internet".
I read it. Most of it showed a lack of research and the whole "She doesn't talk like a Catholic" nonsense. If you look at this biography, you'll see that people who known her claimed that she was attacked by Catholics, showing she had some association with them. oldlandmark.wordpress.com/category/people/oneness-pentecostals/charlotte-keckler/
"A mob came out with stones to attack Sis. Keckler"
And why's that? All you said in your post was "Anyone who doesn't follow the Nicene Creed isn't a Christian", which I disproved with the idol worshipping and multiple creeds arguement.
She told people to explore the closed convents for proof. She probably didn't source the convent because 1. It was a long time ago and 2. She didn't want to drive more mob attention towards her.
I can say the same thing for your old angelfire link.
The biography says otherwise.
Like I said, click on those 3 links, read some of it, and come back to me if you want to further defend your belief system.

Son, learn to read, for your own sake

Attached: 678b5991f379fc36ef6438c4ee13f78103f65315819988498d8577e3654a1be5.jpg (750x587, 162.53K)

Please ignore the comment. "And why's that". I meant "How did you refute it exactly".

Oh no! It's the grammar police! What shall I do in order to be a literate god that can write 100% perfectly!?

And? Still got no proof then?
Is inane. Who even uses the apostle's creed to the exclusion of the nicean creed except arians?

So you are unironically functionally illiterate, ok. What I meant with that sentence is that she could look up on the internet how Catholics speak. Of course Catholics on the internet speak the same way and with the same terminology as they do in real life. Thus she could not find out what terminology to use and made obvious mistakes. No internet + never actually having spent any time whatsoever with any Catholic = gross inaccuracies and flatout falsehoods regarding how Catholics speak and what they say.
I hope now it's clear enough.
Yeah it's basically a circlejerking among protestants telling each other Catholics are satanists wihout ever meeting one or reading the Catechism. You are basically proving my point. My cousin said the user with the ID ca90f7 is the antichrist, so if you don't believe me you are evil!
You didn't disprove anything, you literally made no argument except "my feelings are hurt when you call me non-christian so you are an idol worshipper". Point out to me what part of the Nicene Creed you disagree with. I bet you don't even know what the Nicene Creed states.
Again with the conspiracy theories and damage control.
1. It doesn't matter how long time ago it was, the only way to prove things happened would have been to let people see the evidence. She didn't give any actual evidence because there was none, it was a hoax.
2. As opposed to compaigning and wandering around talking about how evil and sataning Catholics are? If she didn't want mob attention she wouldn't have acted the way she acted either. The truth is she wanted the attention by gullible prot bigots but since she was lying she couldn't give any real evidence for anything except her words and the word of the gullible people who acritically believe her words because they hate the Church

*she couldn't look up on the internet

Please do me a favor and quit being cowardly by not clicking on those three links I sent you.
I have been in Protestant churches that do that.
Her time in the convent ended many years before the testimony. She probably forgot their language.
You seem to love to attack me for lack of proof, but where is your proof for that statement? It is pure assumptions. I don't think all of you guys are satanists, I believe you are ignorant people with a flawed religious system of having to be good enough in order to be in heaven. Here is a source that shows that the Bible warned against this system of belief jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/why_catholicism_is_so_popular.htm
"The Catholic religion is composed of traditions which are NOT based upon the Word of God. Matthew 23:9 warns us not to reverence any man as "Father." Yet, this is exactly what the Catholic religion practices. 1st Timothy 4:1-3 warns us about the Catholic religion…

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." —1st Timothy 4:1-3

What religion teaches it's members not to eat meat (such as during Lent)? Catholicism!!! What religion forbids its priests from getting married? Catholicism!!! It has always been disturbing to me that ANYONE would be so gullible to join the Catholic religion in light of such irrefutable Scriptures. What's so ironic is that the Catholic Bible contains the exact verses I just gave you."
"And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church." Not saying that this is debunkable, but people have argued about that part of the creed. In the Apostles Creed, it says "THE holy catholic church (catholic meaning worldwide)", which is more specific than "one holy catholic and apostolic Church"
Proverbs 16:5 "Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished."
How do you know that this was her intention? She said at the beginning of the speech that her intention wasn't to attack Catholics.

Look, let's be honest, you could be right and I could be wrong and vice-versa about Charlotte. It is not healthy for the both of us to question each others faith by insulting each other just because of a testimony. 1 Corinthians 2:11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We could have both handled this discussion maturely, but both of us we're too prideful in our statements to care. I apologize for my rude attitude and I hope you're willing to give up your pride to say the same thing too. I'll let you keep your Catholic belief system, since I can't truly get you to think like me, only you can do so and I hope you let me keep my Protestant belief system by ending your insults for my faith. I'm giving you this opportunity to end this flame war that we're in and agree to disagree, since we could fight for years and it would get us nowhere, we simply just don't know if Charlotte's testimony is true or not, since both of us don't know her. So what do you say? Truce?

Yeah barrage me with three links of various degrees of irrelevance when I want you to prove a claim that there was a mob with rocks in the town of Trenton. It's like I'm back on Zig Forums

God I am glad I don't live in a protestant country, I don't know if I could bear this amount of ____ everyday.

There is no good argument in any of those links, only satanic brainless vitriol against the Church
She forgot the Catholic docrine and teachings that she claims she rejected? It's really hard not to make fun of your intelligence or lack thereof when you say something like this. It's as if you just said that you she didn't ride a bike for a while so she forgot how to do it. That's the amount of stupidity in your reply.
The burden of proof was on this alleged nun, buddy. And she gave none. Btw you still didn't prove me wrong about my cousin saying you are a satanist. My cousin says you are, my uncle says it too so it must be true. Prove them wrong or you're a satanist. This is literally you btw.
when accuse the Catholic Church of being satanic you attack all of us because by being Catholic we are all part of the mystical body of Christ, whom you are also attacking exactly like a pharisee as a consequence. I guess protestants really like rekindling judaizing tendencies.
Honestly, this could work when most people were illiterate peasants in the 16th century, but it's just pathetic now.
No wonder protestants have disfunctional families, you all call your fathers "dude"
it's called protestantism
Why don't you open a Catechism of the Catholic Church and you learn Catholicism instead of just parroting ignorant conspiracy websites by alabama laundromat church preachers?
Because those verses only contradict Catholicism if you interpret it through the traditions of man inaugurated by the protestant deformation
At least you admit you are not apostolic. You are just LARPers basically.
What intention? I said what she did, I am not making any hypothesis beyond evidence here. Don't move the goalpost dishonest-san. You cannot claim that she did not bring attention to her while posting speeches she made and interviews she gave all over the place about the ebil catholics. She did try exactly to do that, the point is she did not provide the evidence necessary to give credibility and weight to her words. Her words only had weight with prejudiced people who won't care who says it or what is said as long as it's something against the Catholic Church.
Seeing as she obviously lied about being a former Catholic I see no reason why I should believe her when she claims this; especially since her actions contradict these words completely.

I won't enable your heresies by deluding you into thinking they are not dumb and ignorant.
there is no pride in telling you that you are wrong. In fact the fact I spent so much time trying to get some common sense into you is the opposite of that.
I don't care if you disagree with me, but if you really care about not disagreeing with God you should start studying the Catholic faith from Catholic sources instead of letting protestant ignoramuses instruct you of things they know nothing about. Would you expect an atheist to say the truth to Jesus? So why would you expect a non-catholic to tell you the truth about Catholicism? The world hates God, and hates Truth. So at least do yourself that favour:
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

I guess I have found out that you are a prideful Catholic who uses insults instead of Biblical quotes to back up his or her claim. I gave you one chance and you just blew it. I can prove to you that I'm not the anti-christ simply due to the fact that you don't know who I am or what I do. I said that I wasn't sure whether Charlotte's story was true or not, so I'm not making a blank statement. I just think her claim is a possibility (which you seem to not be able to perceive, due to your obvious bias in thinking every Catholic is somehow sacred). I told you that I don't believe in the Catholic faith because I don't believe in the whole "good enough" ideology that completely rids of salvation in christ that is preached by protestants, which you don't seem to tolerate, due to your lack of humbleness. There is nothing to prove that I'm not apostolic, due to the very fact that I wasn't directly attacking the Nicene Creed, rather than telling you it was made by humans, as a way of telling you that it shouldn't be shocking if one part of the creed is flawed (which I haven't found yet, hence why I still use it, but it's still important to keep an open mind on things made by beings lower in power than God). You also seem to make terrible assumptions about the people whom I have gave source to, and probably didn't really look at them through, since you didn't fully debunk one of those articles. The one source I gave you by quotes in my last comment, you responded more in a triggered "how dare you" and "more describes the protestants" response, which it doesn't, since we aren't seduced by demons (you can try and prove me wrong, but you can't, since we are very much against anything Satanic). You know what, why am I even arguing with a prideful Catholic who claims to have the holy upper hand, yet insults people and doesn't use biblical quotes. I should be doing something more productive like reading the Bible. Before I leave this board forever, leaving you to try and roast this comment, I want you to atleast read every article on the three links I gave you in an open minded fashion, because I believe that it might just save you. Remember, I can't change you, but you can change yourself. May God be with you in this wild world we live in. You may hate me right now even though you don't know me in real life. You might call me stupid, illiterate, or foolish, but I won't, because no matter what you believe, I will always love you, be humble (including apologizing for mean behavior), and wish for your salvation and enlightenment through Jesus (just like your fellow Catholics want the best for me knowledge wise, even though I don't agree with them) for Jesus has called upon me to love my enemies, be humble and admit to my faulties, and apologize for wrongdoings. Think of me as being Satan all you want, just know that I don't think of you like that. You might be prideful, but you are as human as I am. May Jesus guide both of us to the truth more and more each day, so that we will both live more holy lives. Amen.
P.S. I really wish we could of gotten along in the end. Guess not everything works out well. :'(

*I gave you one chance for a truce and you just blew it*

There is nothing more prideful thant the dribble you vomited in this post. Your holier-than-thou attitude that you use to mask the deception of these complete hoaxes based on nothing but pure wishful thinking. Quoting the Bible when debatingg whether that woman made things up is absolutely cowardly, arrogant and prideful.
I don't hate you at all, just like Jesus didn't hate the Pharisees that he rebuked. The fact that you feel like this, or that you try to manipulate the discussion in such a fashion is just aweful and disgusts me deeply.
You can fill your posts with terms like "love and humble" while speaking about yourself as much as you want, like the atheists and the pagans and the jews do, but if all those words don't have the truth of Christ and the fullness of the faith behind them they profit you nothing, they are nothing but empty words.
Your word salad telling me to keep my mind open only serves to hide how closed your own mind is, since you would have me go through the ramblings of a clearly lying or deranged woman whose lies are obvious to a Catholic after 2 minutes of hearing her story. Instead of finding out why that is, by studying Catholic theology from actual Catholic sources without trusting the traditions of man made up by protestant evangelical ministers, you claim that my rejection of that utter nonsense is pride. Is following truth and common sense pride? If so then I am guilty of it. This is literally calling the kettle black here.
Why don't you open your own mind instead and study the Catechism, and the Church Fathers, and learn about how Catholics interpret and contextualize all those snippets of the Bible that your preachers manipulate to convince you of the opposite of what the truth is? Maybe because it would take more effort than skimming through propaganda tailored to make you feel good about your spiritual and intellectual laziness?
This is an example of protestant bibles lying to you by changing the meaning of words so you believe in their twisted satanic doctrines:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
Then read the Catechism and learn about the Catholic Faith: vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
Then you can start reading books about history to learn about how the Church has always been slandered and hated by the municipalities of the world that hate Christ, like this one written by a protestant:
amazon.co.uk/Bearing-False-Witness-Debunking-Anti-Catholic/dp/1599474999

From that point on read Church Fathers, and after that we can start discussing again, without dumb propaganda by people who never finished high school.
I don't care if you hate me, I am telling you these things for your own good, and if you won't open your heart and mind to Christ that's on you.

Wish you well, may God bless you and show you the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Attached: DVNioLRVQAA8O07.jpeg (744x480, 51.15K)