Comrades Trump & Putin commiserate about how the 'fake news' and 'deep state' are against them

President Donald Trump reportedly treats Russian President Vladimir Putin as a confidant while bullying and ignoring other world leaders.

Trump consults Putin on international policy and the two commiserate over American forces they believe to be acting against them, according to The Washington Post.

"The president thinks he can be friends with Putin," former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said, according to US officials cited by the Post. "I don't know why, or why he would want to be."

Putin, meanwhile, appears to be playing to Trump's likes and dislikes, often showering the US president with praise and flattery. The Post reported that the Russian leader also often strikes a chord with Trump by focusing on some of his key grievances.

For instance, he and Trump commiserated about how the "fake news" and the "deep state" are working against them, a senior US official told The Post.

"It's not us," Putin reportedly told Trump. "It's the subordinates fighting against our friendship."

Former US intelligence chiefs have suggested the overtures from Putin, who is a former KGB intelligence officer, are part of his effort to recruit Trump as an unwitting Russian asset.

businessinsider.com/trump-putin-confidant-nato-helsinki-summit-2018-7

Attached: pp.jpg (960x480, 78.41K)

Russia + USA = the rest of the world is a little bitch and you know it

the globalists hell bent on destroying all countries and ruling the world a a cabal are worried

Nigger OP thinks he's in a postion to opine on the two biggest winners and ass-kickers on planet Earth.

Attached: zato-full-of-shit.png (800x842, 655.13K)

I'm onto your reverse shilling game here Kushner

Trump isn't a winner though he is an Ass Licker for Israel
Remember Trump has discarded his promises so he can suck jew dick

He is doing literally everything else right. The Jews will be President Don Jr's job to clean up.

Yes, their meeting will surely be interesting in any and all ways. /861

Oh you mean how there's no wall, what about the fact there is still DACA, oh I know what about how immigration to America has increased not decreased, or what about the time where he did nothing to stop the convoy

Ugh do I really have to respond to this retarded lefty post?
-The wall is being built.
-DACA is a political game in which the Dims are currently losing.
-He did nothing to stop the convoy? He straight up threatened the (((current))) Mexican prez over this. Mark my words, NAFTA will be cancelled over this.

I is a happy kike

your president is making our holy land safer

Attached: images.jpeg (300x168, 11.16K)

Lefties Getting Sex Changes. The Right = Hard working men clocking them…. Im with Trump 100% F You Lefty Rich spoiled bitches

you mean the fence that doesn't even go underground? what a great use of billions of dollars, that's sure to stop drug lords slingshots and tunnels and mexicans overstaying visas

Attached: Catapult1.jpg (534x712, 45.31K)

I love how you put fake news in quotes, like it's something that isn't real. It's provably a real thing and the biggest source of it is CNN.

you mean fox news

Attached: hannity.webm (1360x746, 4.92M)

when did trump become a screechy sjw?

This game, Will soon end.

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: the revolution comrades.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

irony here is so thick you scrape it as molasses

I don't think you understand what nationalism is.

no, cnn is the fairest of all news sources. fox news on the other hand sued in court (and won) the right to broadcast fake news.

not the same poster that replied to you, but no, there's no wall being built. also, trump promised that he would drain the swamp but all he's done is fill it up to levels never before seen in the history of the US. appointing his family to various political positions is just a small bit of nepotism/corruption that is dwarfed by his bowing to big banking, pharma, corporations and rich elite in general who just got the biggest, richest tax cuts ever while the middle class got peanuts. he removed the regulations that were put in place to prevent banks from doing what they did that caused the global financial crisis. with an executive order. because obama passed the regulation. that's how stupid trump is. he'll gladly fill the swamp and sign away the protections to prevent another banking disaster that will ruin not just the american but the world's economy, solely for the fact that obama passed the protection. what a cunt.

Yet another thread that proves Zig Forums needs to be excised from this site.

Trump will go down in herstory as a blip

potato president

yea making concentration camps for babies is really no big deal :^)

Attached: Russia if ur listening....mp4 (854x480, 3.3M)

How are they against Trump when they hide his deals with Israel