Zig Forums NEEDS MODERATION

WHERE IS THE GODDAMN BO?

WHY DOES THE BO DELETE THE THREAD ABOUT THE SPERGKIKE, BUT NEVER ACTUALLY BAN THE SPERGKIKE?

IS THE BO COMPROMISED?

Attached: Same fucking spergkike 2.png (1775x847 212.14 KB, 569.05K)

Speaking as the Zig Forums vol sometimes shit just comes up and you can't log in for a day or two. It's just how things are. I doubt he's compromised or it's anything intentional, he probably just has a lot on his plate.

I don't know what thread it was, but if the spam is still up today, the BO or a vol deleted the previous complaint thread. If spam is still up, it could be intentional.

Because you are the actual sperg here.

Hi, bro. Can you unban Johnny Neptune for like one day? I wanted to ask him why he doesn't do web design work for Zig Forums since he's a talented digital artist and clearly enjoys it here. Also, I wanted to ask if he could write a ten-measure haiku about how I'm a video game sissy. Also also, can you put me on your nice list this year? I haven't shitposted at all so far, so that might as well count all the way until Christmas.

P.P.S: I want a Remington-Keene rifle.

t. Strelok

Your board a shit, gas yourself.

Mutt is cancer because it was spammed to hell which is a shame, because it isn't that bad besides being forced like those new 4fag warped-Wojak images, and of course, pointing this out with a mutt flag means your just booty-blasted, because the average collective IQ of anons keeps dropping every year, and no one can into reason anymore, but you have the AIDS as well.
Bumping this thread because I hate nu/k/.

Attached: booty_tiem.jpg (326x302, 20.21K)

>your
*you're, jej, knew something felt off about that

Then fuck off to someplace else, nigger

Reminder to report all spergook posts like
Also, faggots like

Attached: IMG_0070.PNG (662x927, 108.3K)

This OP is another freech/intl/ goon. He knows he can get away with his own spam if it includes asshurt about the other spammers.
Anyone who doesn't sage these shit threads should be considered a triple nigger.

Based!

Nice try, spergook

Why don't you start your own Zig Forums, faggot.

Yeah, you go do that.

Holohoaxa never happen

He has been banned, since 8ch mod tools are finicky, sometimes they dont delete all the posts but ban the one i picked, sometimes i gotta delete the few remaining manually.

Its ok m8 im still here, blame codemonkey not fixing bugs.

So spergook is finally dealt with? At least until he hops IPs and spergs out again.

Hes dealt with once hes mass reported, if he suddenly stops but posts are still around, again mod tools didnt delete them all, keep reporting them thought just in case so i can manually delete.

Gotta admit this guy must be pretty asshurt to be spamming so much lately.

Attached: Disdain.PNG (490x482, 388.86K)

A trick that helps with that is to ban them, and then use the d+ feature. [d+] consistently deletes everything a poster posts (it might take a few minutes to rake through their IP though). [B&D+] is too finicky to trust if the poster has more than a handful of posts in their history.

See? The spergkike wanted to destroy Zig Forums's culture and replace it with brother war bullshit.

Wait, I'm not the one who spammed.

Oh wow, I'm unbanned.

Nice job Ausman. Clap.
Now we can enjoy more muttspam and pretended asshurt

Attached: Hezbollah chan.png (945x845, 371.48K)

Can one be this autistic?

The yids are already kvetching.

They would not sleep well tonight.

Stop ruining the board you autistic gook. Every time you post, the board gets worse.

Attached: IMG_0900.PNG (666x472, 188.29K)

Attached: Black finnish Hortler.jpg (800x1200, 274.2K)

Why do people keep giving (You)s to this shit?
Don't reply to any fucking post that uses the word "mutt". Report it, hide the post, filter the ID, ignore it and continue with the discussion. Don't fill up a thread about tanks with 150 posts of MUTT MUTT EUROPOOR SPERG BOOMER KIKE I'M LESS NONWHITE THAN YOU. Replying does literally fucking nothing of benefit. This isn't some newfag who wandered in from cuckchan too stupid to realize he's not welcome here, and needs to be made aware of it. Everyone involved knows exactly what they're doing, so stop fucking giving them what they want. All replying does is drown out any kind of real discussion and make the board unusable.

And BO, stop leaving the posts involved up. If you have to clean up a thread of this garbage, clean it ALL up, both sides. Don't leave half the shitflinging visible for the shitposters to pick right back up where they left off.

Or, just leave everything as it is and simply ban whoever spams.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (277x316, 143.28K)

But mutt isn't the only thing that is spammed here, leafcuck. And the fuck I will let some spergs and some butthurt mutts wordfilter me.

Fuck that shit. If anything, the retard spamming about it is the real goon here.

Привет, напиши пожалуйста какая часть патрона содержит в себе пороховой заряд.

The case. I'm on a VPN too, vatnik man.

thank you for your work amigo

Why am I banned again, BO?

For what reason?

Because you are an obnoxious, autismal gook that does more damage to the board than muttspammer ever did.
Either stop posting, go make your own Zig Forums, or kill yourself.

Attached: IMG_1440.PNG (844x1180, 834.67K)

No, I have done NO damage to the board, the yids who spam mutt and insult other people actually derail thread and destroy the board.

The BO got the wrong person again, yids must be so mad they mass-report me.

Is this the new yid logic? No, you yids do not own this board. You can't spam mutt and get away with it.

The spergook cries as he derails yet more threads with his autism.
He yells and he shrieks and he pounds his keyboard.
The agent orange practically leaks out his ears as all he sees and all he hears is a muttspammer that is no more.
"No, he is still here!" Spergook exclaims as he scours the threads, leaving nothing but derails.
Such is the sad story of an autismal gook.

They are scared of the truth, they can't ruin the board on my watch.

They derail the thread WHILE accusing me of derailing the thread.

Evidence is right on this thread.

The muttspammer actually gets mad and spams mutt if you call him out, and now they are on permanent VPN.

Attached: spergkike spamming 3.png (1241x464, 23.24K)

Let me ask, did you enjoy provoking the neighbour's dog as a child?
Because that is exactly what you are doing. It seems that Ausman has finally pulled his head out of his ass for once.
Report spermutt/spergook posts wherever you see it. Don't engage it. Would you touch a pile of shit?

Black Lives Matter, am I right, my fellow gentile?

You seem to imply spermutt/spergook is equal to a human being. And I did criticise user's ridiculous action.

It's fun poking the retarded monkey and watching him sperg out.

The yids are determined to run me out of this board.

They hate me because I want to stop the muttspam.

As long as your kind exist, I will not rest.

Jesus Christ BO, get yourself some vols

Nice try spermutt, you will be neither a BO or a vol.

Hi BO

Jesus Christ, BO, the muttspammer is still left.

Go back and fix the problem.

How stupid do you have to be to admit to ban evasion with every IP you have?

Attached: cyka sheeeitttt.jpg (2026x1292, 699.29K)

I enjoy the fact that half the posts in this thread are the same guy replying to himself with different VPNs.

And as clarification I am referring to mutt spammer and his irrational hatred of our Vietnamese friend. Are you the same mutt spammer who hates memes with glowing eyes?

Attached: db2b40bd7b2163f71bb9c01399193208b59840c701ad024e3c332141b1a24e42.gif (388x443 155.12 KB, 22.16K)

Oh wait, I forgot, this is nu/k/.

Confirmed VPN spergkike.

t. no gun britcuck

Provided you are a brit in the first place.

Rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more brofist 9year old army beat faeries reeeeeeeee

Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt

Attached: pew.jpg (1500x1000, 100.52K)

Attached: STOP_DRINKING_CUM_FAGGOT_AND_EXPLAIN.jpg (478x333, 46.29K)

Isn't that rich nord porking a pretty looking Italian lass?

May I propose that flags are removed for a pre-determined period of time? This could limit nationality-bullshit and get the focus back to Zig Forums-Weapons

yeah but her voice is wack
yeah "kraut" why dont us "fritz" posters just advocate for no flags

Offer stands if you want me to ban fisto and similar ilk from my phone once or twice a day, contact [email protected]

I'm ok with this, but in exchange I want custom flags enabled with the "flags" being various firearms and Zig Forums memes (I'll post examples if I have time later tonight).

I don't think it will change anything. The spammer has changed tactics several times now as pretty much everyone but the agent orange guzzling retard has learned to ignore it. It started off as replying directly to American IP posts, but once people stopped biting it changed to spamming "land of the free" over and over in whatever threads they wanted to derail, and that got swiftly ignored by most. Then we got the walls of red text which I don't think ever got a response. Now we are seeing more garden variety copy pasta spam and /x/ tier flat earth and nukes don't real bait. Remove Vietnamfuckingshits and the spammer(s) runs out of replies and fucks off for a while until Vietnam shows up again.

Examples before I forget and go to sleep.

Attached: gopnik.png (20x16 1.06 KB, 1.12K)

Also as I just discovered from fucking around, you CAN in fact make animated flags by using an apng file even though gifs aren't allowed. Suck it, porchmonkey.
Example: >>>/crab/84

Attached: tiny_suika_hax.png (11x11 4.22 KB, 4.77K)

Wrong, I report it and I ignore it.

I do not give it replies anymore.

I don't even care about the Mutt memes, but Zig Forums has just become /int/ but occasionally guns.

Attached: 5d17c241e1527df8e613eab4b93873b13bd9ae320bbcd301213a6ba1a167b865.jpg (1924x2092, 2.06M)

Because people let it happen.

Sage and report every mutt memes//intl/ threads.

No it hasn't, retard

It honestly hasn't. At most, it's 2-3 people, working at a shill center, spamming. Their time will come to an end when it is appropriate.