The Counter-Revolution

Does any other Christanon know about the Counter-Revolution, or is any user here a member?
What are your thoughts? I think it's interesting and I might join
Link: thecounterrevolution.org

Attached: 2a4c46_1ad0204ee3f64165b21427e13cf05871_mv2.png (1600x800, 118.86K)

larp

By definition they aren't christians. Why are you wasting your time with this org if they aren't seeking to glorify Christ?

This guy?

Attached: Come out of her, my people.png (600x600, 416.75K)

gay =/= sodomite

/thread

Attached: fb5e90956f43922c8ac984bc6279dac6--christianity-tat.jpg (236x236, 10.95K)

Attached: 4d12255c8a9d87493087aa67e0599c6b5a75d7821a487442e9f2dc7d5e104e4a.png (458x438, 190.49K)

the pope made one fatal mistake: the term "gay" as used in the modern context of the LGBTIQ+ community is impossible to detach from the modern gay lifestyle. He should have used the term homosexual. It's like someone who has an addiction to alcohol: he knows it's wrong and strives to repel the urge to drink…you would not use a term which implies enjoying that style of life.
t. former sodomite still struggling

He is absolutely right. If they try not to sin and search for God, who are you to judge them?

Oh no, he said the magic word.
Pack up, lads. We've lost this battle.

Some people really think that is is their right and duty to judge others "saved" or not. As if a man could decide who has or who will receive Gods grace. We are all sinners. Grave sinners. I have no tolerance for gay proponents or their agenda, but I do try to love my neighbor as God instructed. Fraternal correction must be done with love in one's heart.

Attached: 28EwtaD.png (730x551, 426.43K)

Then they're not "gay".

This. If you're gay, it means that you're not repentant.

Ya, gay = homosexual + unrepentant +privilege

Dropped

Yeah I am part of this group. What do you want to know?

Unless wix is literally run by (((them))), you're being seriously petty

1. Is it larping
2. It says on the application that you should have "talents to contribute". What part do you play?
3. Could I get a general summary of what TCR does?

it's counter-revolution, not revolution

Try to visit their website and look at their mission statement BEFORE you say something so uninformed

It looks Catholic only.

What do the colors and symbols on the flag mean?

Shameless self-bump

Sorry I was out for the weekend, yeah it isnt larpy except in the stupid officer names we use. We are actually filing as a 501c. Our objective is to promote Catholic social values in politics. The Monarchism/royalism thing is more of a gimmick to get there. We mostly go to mass and junk with eachother.