PENCE: LOTS OF PRAYER AT WHITE HOUSE…

PENCE: LOTS OF PRAYER AT WHITE HOUSE…
'There's Prayer on a Regular Basis in This White House': Mike Pence on Religious Freedom, Praying for Jerusalem

archive.today/2018.05.04-010226/http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/may/lsquo-the-american-people-believe-in-prayer-rsquo-mike-pence-on-national-day-of-prayer

WASHINGTON – After President Donald Trump held a celebration for the National Day of Prayer in the Rose Garden, and signed an executive order setting up a new faith-based office, Vice President Mike Pence did an interview with CBN News' David Brody – in his office. The new executive order expands upon a religious freedom executive order signed last year. Vice President Pence says it makes sure all levels of the federal government are partnering with faith-based groups on various federal programs. "This is really about making sure that as we develop policies for the country, that we are always making room for those inalienable rights, the free exercise of religion that Americans cherish," the vice president explained.

While the White House faith initiative is making headlines, it's what's happening behind the scenes inside the White House that is having quite a bit of spiritual impact. For a while now, CBN News has reported how evangelical Christians have unprecedented direct access with the current president. It has led to input on policy and consistent prayer among Cabinet members. Pence says there is prayer going on inside the White House all the time, not only on the National Day of Prayer. "There's prayer going on on a regular basis in this White House. And it's one of the most meaningful things to me, whether it's public meetings or not, I've lost count of the number of times that the president has nudged me, or nudged another member of the Cabinet and said, 'Let's start this meeting with prayer,'" he told Brody.

Attached: th.jpeg (299x156, 6.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babylonbee.com/news/looks-like-forgot-defund-planned-parenthood-like-promised-shucks-sorry-darnit-maybe-next-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really like Pence and Carson. I'm glad they're part of Trump's staff.

PENCE: I AND SOME OTHER GUYS PRAY A LOT

There's no surprises to be had here. We knew who Mike was, going in. Can't wait for him to assume the job when his boss is impeached. It's non-believing Trumpy-baby that is the issue here.

You will know them by their fruits.

This was just about the last place I thought I'd see this tired nonsense. He's not going to be impeached. His predecessor already legalized all forms of corruption regardless.

Fake news.

(lmao)

Attached: this-is-bait-meme-luxury-i-have-been-trained-in-your-bait-arts-by-count-dooku.png (500x397, 17.14K)

Attached: Lost.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

Trump shills come reeeeeing in from Zig Forums to defend their lord and savior.

This guy knows whats up.
It's literally our best hope for making abortion punishable by death.

whatever you say nu/pol/

Attached: 621e71d035db8eca1a3bbcd78208c9591f333b96d3b1b39d8b5d9a9565b1686f.jpg (1996x2048, 659.5K)

Attached: qaDWpet.jpg (499x503, 74.36K)

Wtf #imwithher now.

Nothing new under the sun.

Attached: 1486521329137.jpg (225x225, 8.9K)

It ain't got nothin' to do with "her", kiddo; but I'm glad the salt she caused continues to flow freely.

Yeah i don't think you guys are gonna survive that long with zognald in charge

Attached: c6686f18a312aeda4bc440eb8f9e8785689153c07f607533ebe2d3d6415ce4b7.jpeg (618x718 317.98 KB, 69.13K)

Fun reminder babylonbee.com/news/looks-like-forgot-defund-planned-parenthood-like-promised-shucks-sorry-darnit-maybe-next-time/

Totally not a larper.

Sure thing, bud.

Retards should be in the care of the church and kept away from computers tbh fam

It's not. It was either Hillary or Trump.

Trump is a bad person but I don't care about that. I care about the policies he puts in place because those are what affects people. His instincts are mostly right. He has been reluctant to fight Assad. When these questionable chemical weapon attacks happen he seems to feel obligated to do a targeted bombing. Probably because the media has hammered so hard at him being a tool of Russia and would use it as evidence of this if he did nothing. I don't agree with the bombings but it reads like him giving Assad a spanking and then leaving without getting involved in a war. If you compare him to the ideal he is crap, but if you compare him to any other politician who could've gotten elected he is better. Hillary, Jeb, etc. all would've gone to war with Syria and maybe we would be in WWIII by now, leading to lots of dead Syrian Christians. I doubt Trump is a Christian in any meaningful way but I believe he wants to protect and empower Christians which is more important than the personal faith of one man.

He is bad but by far the best of a bad lot. It says a lot that he is so far from ideal but is still seen as a 'radical', and even he only got elected because he had the wealth and celebrity to bypass the media. We are screwed, and we have a rare opportunity to get slightly less screwed.with him - that's all.

YEAHAP WE GOTTA GIT OVER YONDER AND WHIP THEM MUDSLIMS BUTTS 9/11 NEVER FORGET 1!!! !
ASS-AD IS A MUDSLIME DICTATOR TERRORIST COMMIE NAZI WHO HATES G-DS CHOSEN PPL
YOU SEE ON THE NEWS HE GASSED HIS OWN PPL !?!?!?!
THANK DOG WE GOT A PRESIDENT WITH A SET OF BALLS!!!! WHO WENT OVER THERE AND BOMBED THAT SUMBITCH BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEND OUR TROOPS IN THERE SO WE CAN GIVE THEM MOOSLIMS SOME FREEDOM 1!! !!!
AINT THAT RIGHT BILLY BOB ???
WE ALWAYS GOTTA STAND TOE TO TOE WITH OUR GREATEST ALLY ISRAEL !!!!!!!!
USA
USA
USA

There are other options you know.

Imagine still trying this hard 2 years later

Zig Forumstards are dumb.

I know how to trigger the Zig Forums on Zig Forums then

Good President, bad President, impeached President, I really don't care.
He's no Christian, that much I know.

I chuckled

I chuckled ruefully

What was this thread about, again?

Idk something about evangelicals patting themselves on the back for doing absolutely nothing but whine.

This is true.

Larp

He recently bombed Syria.

I mentioned that, if you read the whole comment.

Trump also cut funding to the CIATiggers' puppets (aka the white helmets) and still plans on pulling out of Syria presumably to allow the Saudis to take over the occupation

Regardless, had it literally been anyone else of the establishment we would have invaded Syria (a la Lybia and Iraq) by now. Trump's problem is he is still subject to whims of the (((MIC))). The reason why is that America's economy still relies on the manufacturing of weapons in order to give American citizens jobs.

The only way to liberate ourselves from this corrupt system is to End the Fed and reform the banking system.

Doesn't mean I can't hope for a strong christian president who would try to do something about this national Moloch worship.

Anything's politically possible with God, ye of little faith. :)

Attached: you keep using that word.jpg (850x477, 83.08K)

He won't be impeached. Have you heard about David from the bible?

/thread