Homeowner removes kebab wholesale

theepochtimes.com/texas-homeowner-shoots-5-men-during-home-invasion-police_2773876.html

Five men tried breaking into a house in Texas just before 1 a.m. on Jan. 20, but were shot by the homeowner.

Three of the men were shot dead, with one of the deceased being left in front of the house.

One wounded man fled on foot while the other three left in a vehicle. The car crashed into a pole and a man was later found dead inside. Another occupant fled on foot after the crash and later died.

The two suspects who survived were taken to a hospital.

A neighbor told KPRC that a shootout happened after two men with large guns entered the house and the others pulled up and prepared to go inside.

Police officers described several dozen shell casings in and around the house as they began their investigation.

Another neighbor told KHOU that he was on his porch with his baby when he saw the two men show up with large rifles. The neighbor went inside his house to take cover.

He said that the homeowner is known in the neighborhood as “Flaco.”

A group of women who were crying showed up near the house where the shooting happened and said they are related to the men who were shot. They declined to provide further details.

Officials told KTRK that the homeowner shot the men in self-defense using a fully-loaded AK-47, an assault rifle.

The 20-year-old homeowner said that the men, wearing ski masks, approached his house and busted inside, demanding cash, forcing him to defend himself.

A witness said that he saw two men in front of the home lying on the ground. “I heard around five or six gunshots. I’m pretty sure there were more before that,” he said.

FUCK EM

Attached: 1ed.png (166x171, 36.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Prziwvjq46g&t=14m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expected more of this shit in the future when America gets worse and worse.

If weimerica was a sane country, he'd be given a medal and got to keep their guns, now I'm betting he'll be arrested for a hate crime

This guy i going to get redflagged, lose his rights and guns, and be beheaded in the name of peace.
LAND OF THE "FREE"

Wow, what a great story about why guns are essential in self defence situations.

I don't see how any amount of media spin can make the case that this is somehow his fault.

It used to be but who knows, in an area with lots of gangs it's pretty likely to have groups of 4 or 5 carrying out robberies, with guns. And if you do kill them their buddies will try to give you payback, who knows? 10 or 20 could show up and turn your house into swiss cheese.

When did he say this? I've never known him to be a faggot.

You'd be surprised with what the media can get away with in [CURRENT YEAR].

Either nigs or spics

ABC13's article on the same incident attempts to emphasise the words "fully loaded ak 47" to scare people, downplay the clear invader's roles as "suspects" to try and weasel in doubt, give the cop in charge of investigation only 5 seconds to explain and then give the rest of the coverage with full sounds of the dindu's cries to make sure everybody knows what he did was "wrong".

ACB13 ran an article back in 2012-ish about the death penalty. Can you believe ELEVEN of the FIVE HUNDRED people executed by the Texas courts that year were WAMYN? WHY are they executing the poor WAMYN convicted of murder? I remember watching it on TV and you could see the moment the male reporter, forgot which one, figured out 11/500 is nothing. Sad since it is (or was at the time) the only station with decent weather forecasts.

The article picture also has a bump stock on the AK. Also should point out the KHOU article also mentions the women.
Must be an AP or some kind of equate-brand AP article. The KHOU video states he hasn't returned from the police station yet. Anyone know how long they usually question self-defense people?

I should also point out the author, Zachary Stieber, is RTing and follows (relatively) conservative stuff on Twitter. It seems a tad out of character.

Well he's wrong on this one. When there's one there's two, when there's two there's three.

I'm going to leave it out as a hyperlink, as I do not know if the embed option and the time function would work in unison.

Regardless, here:
invidio.us/watch?v=Prziwvjq46g&t=14m26s

For the deaf or lazy who would not click to watch, here is what he said verbatim about the subject. Actually, the embed function did not recognize the time bookmark.

Below is a rough transcription:

Ah yes, this means "won't ever happen"

read bitch nigger

Attached: 1502049818561.jpg (480x640, 111.2K)

I did? He clearly explains his point in the next sentences, you are just taking his words out of context.

It's Texas so probably he gets to go home the next day and have all the niggers in the hood respect him for mad shooting skills and stay the fuck away from his house.

Attached: sdfhsdfhgdf.jpg (300x167, 15.29K)

FULLY SEMI-LOADED ASSAULT RIFLES!

Listen goyim Strelok, no one, and I mean no one, needs a fully loaded semi automatic assault rifle. A half loaded quarter automatic is more than enough for a law abiding citizen.

lol

"too stable to kill"
"it only wounds"

AK myths getting busted this past week.

I can't imagine how retarded a man must be to think that a rifle which fires actual cartridges powered by smokeless propellant or some other explosive medium isn't able to kill.
.22LR does kill. .22 Short kills. Regardless of grievances behind caliber choice, you'd have to be thicker than depleted uranium to believe that something like 7.62x39 isn't lethal at

You can expect to be detained for about 24-48 hours reasonably at which point they have to let you go unless there's evidence that it was a homicide in Texas (which this clearly would not be as Texas has make my day laws). He could be getting held in custody for an extended period for protection in case said five members were gang members since releasing him right now could result in him/his house being riddled like swiss cheese as another user put it (the appearance of spic gang whores "family members" that quickly suggests that might have been the case).

Attached: Dumpster_Shotgun_Fight.webm (640x480, 2.7M)

They manage to pull it off in Europe wholesale and with interest.

Whos the fuck ever says regular AK ammo can't kill? That's the same bullshit argument for 5.56. Is it the same kind of asshole who says 30-30 is a mouse fart?

Between "most" and "all" is where the types of shootings Harrell's talking about happen. It's incredibly rare for a person to have a situation that the guy in the OP had, and that's why it's made the news. Two shots is absolutely and statistically enough, hell a lot of the time one shot scares them off. You prepare for when it doesn't though, and that's why you don't see him advocating for 2 round magazines, but you also don't see him advocating for 3 backup guns and 100 mags of ammo for everyday carry.

Attached: soylent.jpg (700x394, 192.93K)

For context, the guy who got ventilated was a schizo off his meds. Shortly prior to that incident he'd had the cops called on him for pulling the same kind of shit on a guy he alleged to have caught repeatedly sneaking around his house. It was his mailman, delivering the mail.
It's not even like they could claim he wasn't serious (as if "it's just a joke bro" is an excuse for threatening someone with a baseball bat), since he had a very real history of violent and irrational behavior.

Then again, to Libs the fact he was violently mentally unstable makes it less justified to shoot somebody, like that case in Toronto where a cop got jailed for attempted murder after he shot and killed a knife-wielding man on a public bus who was having a psychotic break. Yes, attempted murder, since the court ruled that killing him was justified defense, but the decision to kill wasn't, so only the attempt was a crime. One of the main reasons I heard people defending the knifeman was that since he was psychotic and couldn't tell right from wrong or know the danger he posed to others and himself, so he didn't "deserve" to die. Remember that leftists interpret self-defense not as doing what is necessary to defend yourself or what you value from those who would do harm to it, but as a form of punishment for the attacker, so if the "sentence" you impose on him is more than he "deserves" then you are the one in the wrong, even if what you did was the only way to prevent harm to what he was a threat to.

Fun fact, having death penalty reduces rates of murder significantly.
There was a study on it by a guy with a jewish sounding surname, but i forgot.>>643235
That's pilpul better than "not interstate commerce is interstate commerce.

Reminder that 100% of the time you'll get in less shit if you properly kill the targets instead of letting them live. They'll just spend the rest of their lives successfully getting paid for suing you.

The simple solution is to kill the libs who complain. Enough deaths for whining would shut 'em up.

I still don't understand the argument against death penalty.
If you get to be that dangerous, you are gonna commit suicide with a .22lr to the back of the head, no fucking need for any kangaroo court.

Funny how they need to specify very specifically "an assault rifle".

True in most contexts but if forensics finds that the guy hit the ground after being shot and then got shot 10 more times while down that's going to look real bad.

These people claim there are more than two genders and that anyone can switch them around at any time as they feel and the rest of the world should respect and accept their mental illness as normal.

THEY JUMPED THE FUCKING SHARK A LONG TIME AGO

They never use that argument.
They use literal capeshit argument of
People who die, in a leftists' mind retroactively lose humanity, if you die, too bad, but now you are a repository of spare parts to cannibalize, so executing murderers isn't the most basic example of justice accepted anywhere in the world, but pointless slaughter reducing precious human life count. Abortion is a basic right though (^:

Attached: All lives are sacred, especially those of terrorists and murderers.png (797x1036, 99.17K)

Obtain some comprehensive abilities you dumb mutt, that's not what he's saying at all, or would you prefer if it was in Spanish?

Wow thats gay as fuck

Attached: euhg.png (63x62, 6.01K)

Anyone have screencap of the article? Blocks tor and archive fucks formatting.

Well actually it would decrease, since the executioners were probably already killers.

Of course the non-strawman explanation is that society wants rehabilitation for everyone, and you can't rehabilitate people if you kill them.

I'm sure families of the victims would settle for that, especially after enough trauma based conditioning in schools and media. (^:

No, it will show the court you felt there was a threat to your life and even on the ground someone could still pull the trigger. You keep shooting until you're out (no, I don't mean go back and reload to put a couple more in the criminal) and honestly these are people who have never even went hunting. They're going to panic. You think they will think straight enough after someone tried to fucking end them for $1000? Those 30 rounds go quick. Between the first shot and the last of the magazine that is 10 seconds of grandma trigger time.

It's only illegal if you get caught. And you'll only get caught if you get imprisoned by the (((medical system))) in the first place. For the same price that it would cost you cover one kid's jewish hospital fees, you could build a fully functional underground cloning lab. Not even joking tbh.

What I want to say is that all they need to say is that it was an Ak-47. What is the need of saying it was a "fully loaded ak-47, an assault rifle" other than trying to scare less knowledgeable people? To me it looks like a try to shill low capacity magazines, and the rest(…)

Except that people have been convicted of murder specifically because they shot a laying down suspect. Same deal with shooting them in the back.

It all has to do with state law. California, New York, and a few other north-eastern states practically don't count as the US

Any word if (((they))) are going to (((prosecute))) him?

Of course they're going to, huwite supremacist (a spic who already is white on census) shot innocent urban youth of diverse ethnicity, this'll keep up until guns become literal props for larpers and a hobby for plinking, then will be given up by most when government decides that fun is banned, while a few obese lolbergs will be burned alive by BATFE

It's generally the same fudd retard that carries a .22 revolver because "hurr just shoot 'em in the skull it ricochets like a pinball!"

Spergmutt with vpn?

They can take our lives, and they will always take our freedom!

Attached: COMING.jpg (1280x720 73.15 KB, 38.48K)

Spermutt is always on VPN.
But you replied to a Pole who really enjoys shitting on amerimutts.

Attached: spermutt exposed.png (1343x3083, 409.05K)

I'm whatever boogeyman lets you sleep at night clutching whatever's left of your gun and allows you to ignore reality.

the first guy has a face so narrow the bullets might zip past him.

Would you mind calling him up to fix your plumbing so he'll leave the thread?

It's literally just the Pole. Do you even know who spergook is supposed to be? Anti-American rhetoric wouldn't come from him.

what if i kill 2 murderers? 0-2+1=-1 :^)

they'll probably revert to "all human lives are sacred, except fetuses"

No. He is a good pole who would not take the bait from our kiked leader and probably let the krauts have their ways next time, saving us a brutal war that only serves the kikes.
And I hate mutts too.

Attached: Hall North Contract Rifle Breechloading Action.jpg (977x733, 69.13K)

Why are people who don't have weapons allowed on a weapons board? HMM really makes me THINK. FACT: Americans are the ONLY people in the world with guns. FACT: Americans are the only people in the world with proper knives or swords. FACT: Americans are the only people in the world willing to fight in the Minecraft RACE WARRRRRR

I can't wait for somebody to take bait this obvious. Just watch.

It is not even bait. Just shitposting.

Attached: Tuesday in the North.png (1684x824, 54.56K)

Sounds like a drug related hit gone wrong.

no pics of the suspects?

Not this time, Paco. That guy better move, every bean is probably going to be gunning for him now.

Attached: 1332818687790.jpg (604x516, 36.84K)

If you do a home invasion on the one white guy who's tough enough to get a nickname by the neighborhood mexicans, you're gonna have a bad time.

Attached: 4cf2dd877d2fb430ac44b8da5385946bc156a22c1d91af0247eda87c88cfa36b.gif (250x200, 969.53K)

"flaco" means skinny
gas yourself

This.

My dad killed 4 people that night with his Ak during their house party and blamed the homeowner.

As opposed to one where he loaded half the magazine. A half-loaded AK-47.

I wish duels were made honorable again, instead of fat rednecks duking it out in an inner-city-tier manner.

Attached: dueling_engraving.jpg (432x309, 32.59K)

The correct course of action is to sympathize with the insane, but understand that the defender did what was necessary. Problem is that your average normalfag which imageboards are full of nowadays can't put their emotions aside for logical reasoning (and this includes ranting about murdering random idiots who don't agree with you :^) ).

agreed, it was natural selection, really. doesn't mean that it wasn't at least a little bit tragic. still, the insane fool had it coming.

Attached: what a lovely safe.jpg (1728x3072, 1.65M)

What a fag.

GTA IRL.

Impressive but I know people who have far better.

One of a thousand reasons why you should never call the cops after a self-defense situation if you can get away with it.

What the hell? Do you have brain damage? Whoever calls the cops first usually is the one who gets preferential treatment

Nah you are the one living in a fairy world, because cops don't give a shit about who called them.
They only care how much work they have to do and how easy they can collect evidence (against anyone) to get the case off the book.
Many times you have to bring evidence supporting your case yourself to the cops attention, because they will try to avoid the work it takes to collect them.

These.
You fags forget that not all cops are the same. You're bound to get really shitty ones, but your also likely to get ones that really do care. Since cops tend to be as shitty as anyone (including the average tur/k/, reddi/pol/ack, /v/tard etc. etc.), I'm sure you're bound to get the former, especially if you don't live in strictly rural areas.
Of course I wouldn't know, because I've never had a run-in with the po-po :^)

Attached: dang_son.jpg (173x208, 52.05K)

*you're, lol

Attached: hurrr.gif (960x686, 170.34K)

or you might not take that risk like a reasonable human being and just feed the corpse to your dog

Do you really want to commit animal abuse by feeding your poor doggo shit? You don't know what the bastard you killed has in his blood.
Take the corpse to the woods and feed it to the local skinwalker.

But user, white men being masculine is nigger tier!

Attached: 154744223784368902.gif (518x960, 228.36K)

What sort of country would allow you to keep the guns and take the heads as trophies?

Attached: Don't worry, he was an arsehole anyway.jpg (736x552, 141.9K)

A sane one.
I think Philippines has something like that when people kill drug dealers, but government destroys the drugs.
Even going by roman standards about heirless property the defender deserves those guns, or
at the very least, priority bidding after government assesses their value.
Somalia has pirate stock exchange,

I'm sure that this would probably have me brought up on a charge I am living in The Peoples Republic of Bongistan afterall but there is a large part of me that would very much appreciate having physical - undeniable - proof of having defeated a home invader, thus demonstrating beyond doubt that my property (such as it is) is inviolable while I still draw breath.

I may be drunkposting and my vpn may well block me from posting on Zig Forums but … is there any Zig Forumsommando here that would not appreciate keeping the gilded skulls of his enemies at the very least as trophies on the desk at his home workstation?

Attached: I am NOT insane.jpg (900x788, 221.2K)

It would be pretty cool.
If you kill enough, you can start making a little skull pile for Khorne.

You'd think that as you'd just killed the guy taking a trophy would be assumed and perfectly normal. I mean, nobody would complain if you wrote him up as a kill in your hunting log.

Attached: what can I say ... it's ashitty neighbourhood.jpg (698x931, 307.83K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES