Give 1 evidence of god

give 1 evidence of god

Attached: contradictions in bible 1432419064466.png (924x685 1.74 MB, 122.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20170517-we-have-still-not-found-the-missing-link-between-us-and-apes
christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-thermodynamics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossil
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/898918753014091776?lang=en
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/433519270102708224?lang=en
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/574171804333379584?lang=en
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/334656775196393473?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You exist.

r u saying im god?

[-]

lot in that first one is wrong but a few are right

u r making as much sense as your belief system

You're winnie the pooh retarded. Genesis 6:3 is how long until the flood. Also one could be talking about the maximum and the other the averge

how would u know which does it talk bout and how is your critique of my pictures any evidence for god?

Because people lived to still be 400 years old after the flood

It's evidence you're a retard

Define evidence.

Attached: 4a6763ba074b5bdd21bb01ce94affec6dad4004e004b2550cce31066f6402797.jpg (600x380, 80.74K)

no1 lived to be 400 and there was no flood

No, low effort bait, low effort response. Go back to studying, you have finals.

Impossible. Faith is the "evidence" for God. That is the way the Almighty created the earth. If there was direct evidence, then the whole biblical message - based on faith to the unseen but omnipotent one true Lord - would collapse.

From the way you write English, I can safely assume that you're either an Arab or an Indian. isn't it ?

You already chose your fate bud.

Attached: ddd.png (625x626, 103.13K)

facts or observations supporting asertions
and u can trust your thought, cuz they r verifiable and produce reliable results. And we can determine if they r such, or if they r not and we have psychologists and psychiatrists to fix that
Its like what uve got - u r delusional that god exists, despite the mountain of evidence to processes happening naturally and no evidence to support your claims - what uve got is logical fallacies

Nah, one of them would at least have the decency to type out their words I think this is a girl.

psychologist here,
How can a human mind be observed? Psychology works on mere human observation, tell me how can one observe a human spirit.
If human soul can be observed and rationalized, we must be considered robots.
Psychology works under the assumption that humans seek pleasure and nothing else, it ignores the infinite part of the human soul.

But Carl Jung is nice, however he's pretty Gnostic

Attached: 2Z9Y1px.jpg (2048x1536, 392.69K)

I don't say any of the things you claim I do.

Attached: 1517927970744.png (817x443, 34.27K)

gj not having evidence

its not a year of any lord, nor your god
faith isnt evidence, es evidenct by faiths differing from yours. Is there anything i cannot prove with faith?

oh, whats this? Theist being wrong? Who wouldve though

wheres the evidence, m8? Quoting irrelevant book isnt helping u

Let's be friendly, he has threaded on the wrong board.

Attached: 1Lwgm2V.jpg (924x960, 174.28K)

i dont see u having the decency to type out the evidence, so i have the moral high ground here

This ultimately. Or go read some some C.S lewis op, Read some even niche. Even he was coherent in his unbelief to acknowledge that people that go around spreading atheism as if it's an absolute truth. It's retarded, if there's god there's no thing such as absolutes and truth, and ultimately you atheism doesn't matter in the end. You're still acting like an Evangelist as niche points out, acting as if there's absolute truths that bind mankind to this world would be my counter. And more to the point are you actually looking for the truth. More or less im not hearing anything new here just standard atheism. Again if atheism is true then ultimately it doesn't matter and never will in the end. Check out Father Seraphim rose book on Nihilism is a good place to get started if you're looking for the truth. And C.S lewis mere christianity.

through the interaction with rality - through behaviour and expression of thoughts
theres no human spirit
cool non-sequitur. Theres no soul and having souls be observed and rationalized doesnt make the owner a robot
psychology works on observation of human behaviour, not assumption of pleasure-seking
u r not a psychologist

u mean u dont say evidence? Figures

*woops no god meant to say.

wheres the evidence of god?

u can be wronger only if u believed 2 different gods at once
still w8ing for the evidence, cunt.

Learn to spell, faggot. Imageboards aren't a crappy texting app.

but your crappy texting apps r, so u r a hypocrite.
If were so eloquent, ud be presenting evidence of god, not attacking my person

Belief a position despite a lack of evidence isn't a logical fallacy.

Yup, either female or extremely effeminate.

Only if you pay me.

yes, its delusion
whiich part of "show 1 evidence for god" dont u understand, girl?
only if u show evidence for god

Did you read the former part of my post?

Stop reading Richard Dawkins and read Dostoevsky

In short, one
may say anything about the history of the world—anything that might enter the most disordered imagination. The only thing one can’t say is that it’s rational. The very word sticks in one’s throat. And, indeed, this is the odd thing that is
continually happening: there are continually turning up in life moral and rational persons, sages and lovers of humanity who make it their object to live all their lives as morally and rationally as possible, to be, so to speak, a light to their
neighbours simply in order to show them that it is possible to live morally and rationally in this world. And yet we all know that those very people sooner or later have been false to themselves, playing some queer trick, often a most unseemly
one. Now I ask you: what can be expected of man since he is a being endowed with strange qualities? Shower upon him every earthly blessing, drown him in a sea of happiness, so that nothing but bubbles of bliss can be seen on the surface; give him economic prosperity, such that he should have nothing else to do but sleep, eat cakes and busy
himself with the continuation of his species, and even then out of sheer ingratitude, sheer spite, man would play you some nasty trick. He would even risk his cakes and would deliberately desire the most fatal rubbish, the most uneconomical
absurdity, simply to introduce into all this positive good sense his fatal fantastic element.

It is just his fantastic dreams, his vulgar folly that he will desire to retain, simply in order to prove to himself—as though that were so necessary—
that men still are men and not the keys of a piano, which the laws of nature threaten to control so completely that soon one will be able to desire nothing but by the calendar.
And that is not all: even if man really were nothing but a piano-key, even if this were proved to him by natural science and mathematics, even then he would not become reasonable, but would purposely do something perverse out
of simple ingratitude, simply to gain his point. And if he does not find means he will contrive destruction and chaos, will contrive sufferings of all sorts, only to gain his point!
- Notes from the underground

Attached: 47SSN7e.jpg (953x960, 79.66K)

Do you know what a fallacy is?

what are you saying ?
Nice to know you weren't serious you're just spouting out in anger I WANT EVIDENCE I WANT EVEDIENCE! Come back when you've cooled off op i don't what you're so hoped up about. And ultimately if there's no god, then why are you even here? Asking for evidence you already believe doesn't exist.

cool sophistry - come back with evidence of god

What is the point? You've made up your mind. Why would we waste our time on you?

Attached: DZP9cpkX0AI41rN.jpg (1057x783, 76.39K)

unlike u, i do

im saying u r wrong to believe the 1 god u already believe in
if u think theres evidence why r u not shoing any? And im not angry, when i ask u to support your bullshit. Stop projecting

WRONG

so u r saying u only try to convince those, who already agree with u?
Maybe the point is to convince u u dont have any

wheres the peer-reviewed paper?

I'm saying that even if I tried you would brush it off because you are close minded.
Judging by the way you type, you are probably a 13 year old edgy atheist from reddit.

Mostly experience, I mean it's summer, we know you're not really here looking for answers.

its not cuz its incoherent, fallacious and demonstrably wrong? Oh, but of course…

Pfffft

Attached: bible-cross-reference-graphic.jpg (723x539, 147.33K)

clearly, since u evidently dont have any. U just have to make yourself believe u r not a worthless piece of trash in the middle of nowhere nobody cares about and this isnt the only life u get and itll end

I mean you could argue against Christianity, maybe that would help you get the serious responses you so crave.

Attached: 896d835a63ee582676bcf932eb4a14e201de056a7593a0bdd93f4849aa73593e.jpg (1583x2048, 324.02K)

so u trying to dodge me asking u for evidence for god by sayin im supposed to argue against christianity, as if that doesnt have a concept of god at its core?

I think you're the Indian troll I've come across few days ago on /islam/ board. Please leave now.

bbc.com/earth/story/20170517-we-have-still-not-found-the-missing-link-between-us-and-apes

christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-thermodynamics.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossil

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (617x325 54.18 KB, 54.41K)

Those Dawkins tweets have to be fake.

cool rewording of the roads to say gibberish
what made god?
universe made itself, god not needed, infinite regress avoided. There was no "before" before the universe, so god couldnt exist before universe
Thomas doesnt talk bout efficiency at all
absolutely necessary being is the universe
u cant show anything is perfect, let alone sth thats "absolutely perfect" and there rly dont have to be the perfectest thing
nature doesnt need every event micormanaged by "intelligence" which also exists outside of a brain, which would need to be created

Nah, when you grow up you understand belief in God isn't necessary to stave off fear of death. Most adults go through periods of our lives where all we can think about is eating a bullet even if we're making 40k a year with no real responsibilities to eat that income. God's who convinces us to live despite our darkest moments.

Well argue against God then. I don't care what you need to do to get whatever's screwing with you off your chest. Go wild.

They're real

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/898918753014091776?lang=en

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/433519270102708224?lang=en

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/574171804333379584?lang=en

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/334656775196393473?lang=en

Hey guys did I ever tell you about the time I saw a house build itself?

theres no missing link between apes and humans - humans r still apse, just like they still r vertebrae
theres evidence for big bang - its the doppler effect
theres evidence for billion year-old earth. Its the rcorded history of ancient egypt, china, radioactive dating, distant star light
u have to prove god regardless of evolution - it just ruins your bullshit story, cuz it throws adam and eve right out the window